War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:36 am

Post by Nuwen »

The Fonz wrote:Shit shit shit. Why did I realise that Xyl's alignment depended entirely on DGB's, and that killing him whilst she lived was monumentally ridiculous, AFTER i left the house this morning?
It's all right, it's not like this equation was proposed multiple times or anything.
Nuwen wrote: Whatever outcome, we know DGB and Xyl are of the same alignment: they're either scum together or both town.
Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:unless the claimed ophan is also scum

BRILLIANT
So

Me being scum implies DGB is scum

Why kill me instead of DGB?
Xylthixlm wrote:OK Tenchi. Let's take this reeealllll slow and simple.

DGB claims Ophan, that she was watching me during all those rage kills, and that I did not use rage.

That leaves THREE possible situations:
DGB is town and I am town.
DGB is scum and I am town.
DGB is scum and I am scum.

It eliminates ONE situation:
DGB is town and I am scum.

Now, given those possibilities, why would you possibly want to kill me before DGB?
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:38 am

Post by The Fonz »

Zwet: 3 q21 hurts, one seraphim.

Xyl was hurt by Juls, Zwet, Waltwishbone, and Tenchi in addition to roflcopter twice.

Anything to add?

Hurt: q21
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:39 am

Post by The Fonz »

Nuwen, i know, but everyone seemed to have forgotten in the rush to hurt q21. Or maybe they were just scum. Like in Lost Boys, when everyone knew MoS was acting scummy, but enough of the town was demoralised and defeated to hand the game over.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

please, put me out of my misery. this has been the most frustrating and annoying game i have ever played. if i could hurt myself i would.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:32 am

Post by q21 »

Alright then.

FUCK. THIS. SHIT!

The game is not yet over because the scum have committed one serious error in judgement: they haven't hurt me.

I am Michael, the Archangel of Battle.
I have lots (like, fuckloads) of HP.
I can send short messages through Flay, once every 72 hours.
I have Zeal Points.

Zeal Points are the Loyal version of Rage Points. I started with 2, I get 2 every Sunday and I get 1 every time a Fallen Angel is cast from heaven. I have used none.

I asked Flay, I can Zeal Hurt myself. Therefore scum can probably Rage Hurt themselves/each other.

Right now I'm torn for what to do:

My gut says:
Tajo has been playing us all game and that I should finish him now.
OR
Fonz has been playing us all game and that I should wait until tomorrow, hurt him and then finish him. Especially after his reasonless hurt on me.

My head says I should wait for rolf's flip so that I can help nail nuwen very quickly if necessary.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:37 am

Post by Nuwen »

q21 wrote: I can send short messages through Flay, once every 72 hours.
To other players? Have you sent any?

Has anyone received one of these notes?

Do notes interfere with your damage/heal cooldown?
I started with 2, I get 2 every Sunday and I get 1 every time a Fallen Angel is cast from heaven. I have used none.
This is important - rage mechanics probably reflect zeal, which explains where that fuckton of rage damage came from after only two weeks.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:38 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

q21: That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

ok. q21 changes things. i am no longer despondent.

that does explain why there have been so many rage kills.

tajo/nuwen need to die.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Firestarter »

Below is the output of Hurts and Heals delivered by everyone still with us.

I have not included the Optional Sword text, which means each hurt is a seperate post, which in turn means that more than 1 point of Hurt could have been delivered to a victim.

IN SERVORUM...

Albert B. Rampage

Heals >>
Nuwen, Fonz,
Hurts >>
Shinnen * 2, Hoopla *2, Firestarter, Kinetic, WeyounsLastClone *2, Seraphim *2, DrippingGoofBall

Firestarter

Heals >>
None
Hurts >>
WeyounsLastClone, Seraphim*2, Xylthixlm

DrippingGoofball

Heals >>
roflcopter, Kinetic,
Hurts >>
WaltWishBone, Shinnen, Juls*2,

Giuseppe/Yosarian2

Heals >>
Xylthixlm,
Hurts >>
Juls*2, Tenchi,

Nuwen

Heals >>
Albert B. Rampage
Hurts >>
WaltWishBone*3, Shinnen, rofl

populartajo

Heals >>
q21, Seraphim*2, roflcopter, Firestarter,
Hurts >>
vIQles, Tenchi, WeyounsLastClone, Xylthixlm,

q21

Heals >>
WeyounsLastClone,
Hurts >>
Zwetshenwasser*3, Shinnen, WaltWishbone, Albert B. Rampage, Seraphim, Xylthixlm,

roflcopter

Heals >>
None
Hurts >>
Kinetic*3, Seraphim*2, Hoopla, Shinnen, Xylthixlm*2, populartajo,

The Fonz

Heals >>
None
Hurts >>
Shinnen*2, Firestarter, WeyounsLastClone, Seraphim, q21,
('') (':') ('')
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

firestarter wrote:Albert B. Rampage
Heals >> Nuwen, Fonz,
tajo - nuwen - abr - fonz???
soi soi soi

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:50 am

Post by q21 »

Nuwen wrote:
q21 wrote: I can send short messages through Flay, once every 72 hours.
To other players? Have you sent any?

Has anyone received one of these notes?
Yes, to other players. I note to one player every 72 hours. No, I haven't sent one yet since I can't think of any way use it to town advantage.
Nuwen wrote:Do notes interfere with your damage/heal cooldown?
None of my powers interfere with hurt/heal cooldown.
Nuwen wrote:
I started with 2, I get 2 every Sunday and I get 1 every time a Fallen Angel is cast from heaven. I have used none.
This is important - rage mechanics probably reflect zeal, which explains where that fuckton of rage damage came from after only two weeks.
Agree.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:q21: That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Really?

Also, calculated wrong, assuming 9 HP I can't kill Fonz even if I hurt him tomorrow.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm thinking i should just engage in a hurt war with nuwen that nobody else participates in. that way, whichever of us survives is low enough on hp for the town to murder in short order if its necessary.
soi soi soi

Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Firestarter »

Q21.. Please Read the following carefully

Ive found this on Wiki....
The Talmudic tradition rendered Michael's name as meaning "who is like El?". In recent years, a popular mistake has become to translate the name as "One who is like God." It is, however, meant as a question: "Who is like the Lord?"
The name was said to have been the battle cry of the angels in the war in heaven against Satan and his followers.
The Bolded part is linked directly with the title of this game...

I have a feeling that rofl may be Michaels nemesis.
He is either Belial or Lucifer....

rofl's actions all through the game come down to this...

He hurt who he liked, when he liked, and retribution did not scare him....
I think we can all agree with this.

Is it then possible that rofl, also has a shit load of HP????

I also found this...
In early Christian writings, Belial was identified first as an angel of confusion and lust, created after Lucifer. Paradoxically, some apocrypha credit Belial as being the father of Lucifer and the angel that convinced him to wage a
rebellion in Heaven against God, and that Belial was the first of the fallen angels to be expelled.
Well, I think he's just incurred his first damage of the game from Nuwen, so we may only find out if we can lynch him..

Q21, I want you, with this claim, to understand what Im posting here.
For me, it now seems very clear that Roflcopter needs to die next.

Do not be put off by anyone saying the next person with the lowest HP who's acted scummy should die next, we've seen how far that has gotten us so far.
Scum and Town have picked off HP here and there all game from everyone. Town are whittling down to within Rage distance, if not there already.

Q21.. think about this... clearly.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:05 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

q21 wrote:I have Zeal Points.
I was watching you. That was the 'surprise' that Fonz asked me about. I felt you were distancing from ABR on purpose so that I wouldn't watch you, and you'd be the one sending rage points.

I hope Zeal Points actually exist. A vig-like flavor kinda make sense, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Especially since the scum is doing so well, there's no point in them pulling a dumb gambit like that. Also, your boatloads of HP should be provable.
q21 wrote:Fonz has been playing us all game and that I should wait until tomorrow, hurt him and then finish him. Especially after his reasonless hurt on me.
Totally.

I'm on page 30, and I have to make supper. So far, when looking at objective data rather than gut, ABR is the scummiest - by miles. Just recently, why did he hurt me, out of the blue??? It makes no more sense than Fonz with this ridiculous hurt of you. What was up with that?

Notice that my main scum suspects aren't going after each other. They did their Day 1 bus of Shinnen, and they've coasted on town cred all game.

As for tajo. Tajo is totally guileless.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Nuwen »

roflcopter wrote:i'm thinking i should just engage in a hurt war with nuwen that nobody else participates in. that way, whichever of us survives is low enough on hp for the town to murder in short order if its necessary.
Or put me within easy rage range if you flip first and turn up scum? This really sounds like a ploy to pump out as much damage as possible before dying.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

firestarter, unless q21 has been hiding an ability to do double damage, i don't think your theory has any legs. i've proven that i have the seraphim ability to do double damage, and its not a large leap of faith to think that if there is an evil opposite to q's role, they would be symmetrical.
soi soi soi

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:08 am

Post by populartajo »

Huys i just gót out of surgery. Ny left ball had a torsion. Please hurt rolf. Why the fuck did fonz hurt s21 and albert hurt dgb? Fron ny cell.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:08 am

Firestarter wrote:
Q21.. think about this... clearly.
Krap. I weep. I weep.

I've been saying for a million years that copter is on a one-man suicide mission to mow down the town.

But does anyone ever listen to me? No. Maybe I need a more serious looking avatar. Yeah, it must be the avatar.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm also happy to pull a juls and hand the reigns on my hurts over to q21 entirely at this point. i'd agree to hurting any of tajo, nuwen, abr or fonz.
soi soi soi

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:09 am

populartajo wrote:Why the fuck did fonz hurt s21 and albert hurt dgb? Fron ny cell.
Because they're scum, like I've been saying all along.

Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Firestarter »

roflcopter wrote:firestarter, unless q21 has been hiding an ability to do double damage, i don't think your theory has any legs. i've proven that i have the seraphim ability to do double damage, and its not a large leap of faith to think that if there is an evil opposite to q's role, they would be symmetrical.
As Ive posted rofl....

If there is an opposite of what q21 is claiming, with bucketloads of HP, why should they fear a lynching?

I mean, they could do what they wanted really in game as long as hurt did not draw suspicion...
So far, that role is charcterised by YOU.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

Firestarter wrote:
roflcopter wrote:firestarter, unless q21 has been hiding an ability to do double damage, i don't think your theory has any legs. i've proven that i have the seraphim ability to do double damage, and its not a large leap of faith to think that if there is an evil opposite to q's role, they would be symmetrical.
As Ive posted rofl....

If there is an opposite of what q21 is claiming, with bucketloads of HP, why should they fear a lynching?

I mean, they could do what they wanted really in game as long as hurt did not draw suspicion...
So far, that role is charcterised by YOU.
you completely ignore my point about symmetry.
soi soi soi

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:15 am

Post by populartajo »

Nuwen wrote:
roflcopter wrote:i'm thinking i should just engage in a hurt war with nuwen that nobody else participates in. that way, whichever of us survives is low enough on hp for the town to murder in short order if its necessary.
Or put me within easy rage range if you flip first and turn up scum? This really sounds like a ploy to pump out as much damage as possible before dying.
this. Rolf needs to die asap. S21 needs to kil him now
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
Nuwen wrote:
this. Rolf needs to die asap. S21 needs to kil him now
hey protecting nuwen and trying to direct q21's damage all in one, nice.
soi soi soi

Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Firestarter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:Why the fuck did fonz hurt s21 and albert hurt dgb? Fron ny cell.
Because they're scum, like I've been saying all along.
Please..change the avatar!!!

Fons, Rofl, ABR & 1 more... possibly Giuseppe... Not sure.
Also take note that neither one of the 4 mentioned above have hurt the other 3.

Thats the scum team Im seeing now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”