Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:22 am

Post by Empking »

dejkha wrote:
And on the note of Wall-E, he's clearly lurking, so I'm gonna take the liberty to start his wagon.

Unvote Vote: Wall-E
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:25 am

Post by dejkha »

Was that a hammer?
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:36 am

Post by Empking »

dejkha wrote:Was that a hammer?
You're saying that you voted a player you did not want lynched? And that you have announced that fact in the thread?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:39 am

Post by dejkha »

Yes.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:43 am

Post by Empking »

dejkha wrote:Yes.
Why did you do that?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:44 am

Post by dejkha »

Because we need to do something to keep him from lurking. Votes may be just the thing.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:46 am

Post by Empking »

dejkha wrote:Because we need to do something to keep him from lurking. Votes may be just the thing.
Votes that he knows won't lead to lynches?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:59 am

Post by dejkha »

They will if they have to.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Empking »

dejkha wrote:They will if they have to.
So you were going for a lurker lynch.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:25 am

Post by dejkha »

I already answered that.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:30 am

Post by hewitt »

Empking wrote:The lurker hunt coming from Dej seems like scum trying to get a lurker lynch.

Hewitt: What scummier (IYO) Active lurking or lurking?
Lurking in my opinion.

And Wall-E was just hammered??
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:30 am

Post by dejkha »

No. I'm the only vote on him as far as I can tell.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:40 am

Post by hewitt »

Oh. Then I'm confused what the hammer discussion is about.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:43 am

Post by alexhans »

hewitt wrote:I don't like the fact that hasdgfas posted twenty-nine minutes after being prodded which leads me to believe he was lurking heavily and since then (two days ago) has not posted again. And Wall-E has not posted in four days after picking up a prod. I believe that these two could be scum and are planning on just sliding under the radar since they know we've got quite strong personalities in this game who may self-destruct as town. So I'm going to retract my ridiculous vote.
Ok... I understand your points but saying that 2 scummies are planning to lurk to the point of getting prodded together...? That doesn't make so much sense... 1 is possible... even probable... Both of them I don't think so...
hasdgfas wrote:so if the game continues the way it has, I'm going to have to be replaced. I will not play with people who act like this with each other.
I haven't posted because I don't want to get in the middle of this ridiculous argument. If I don't get some measure of assurance that we're through with that, I'm done.
This is Mafia man... endure. You could always post something useful besides the ridiculous argument you say there is.
hewitt wrote:I would much prefer a lurker lynch than a policy lynch. More likely to catch scum...obviously.
I would like to avoid both.
hasdgfas wrote:
dejkha wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:Have you seen anything else important?
Yes, and I listed about 6 or 7, so should I assume you stopped reading altogether?
it all looks like the silly argument right now
Bad way to dismiss a good point.
hasdgfas wrote:
dejkha wrote:Wow, it looks like you're refusing to see anything other than an argument or you haven't been reading. Either way, it's not good.
I'm sorry that everything looks like the argument. When that's all that's happened in the past 5 pages, that's what everything looks like. In a couple days, I should be able to look at everything, but I'm currently in the week of doom right now at school and don't really have time to look through everything. It's mostly skimming, and while skimming, it looks like argument.
You're switching arguments here man... first it was the stupid argument... now it's school... I can understand being busy but not switching like that under pressure.
hewitt wrote:I would think twenty-nine minutes is a little convenient after a couple of days absence.
Err... Too farfetched... Not valid as an argument in my book. Sorry hewitt.
dejkha wrote:
hewitt wrote:I would think twenty-nine minutes is a little convenient after a couple of days absence.
QFT
why?
Empking wrote:
dejkha wrote:Because we need to do something to keep him from lurking. Votes may be just the thing.
come on man... Not every vote you make is gonna be parked forever. It CAN change.
Empking wrote:
This... I think... Is what is sucking so much about this game... The role playing of lawyers trying to trap (with 1 line sentences) his victims. We got the point. No need to go over and over and over it again. And if you do... do it clearly in an organized post... This is not a chat.
hewitt wrote: And Wall-E was just hammered??
what gave you that impression? :? we are a bit lost aren't we?
to clarify: I think it was the quote of Empking and the following post by dej that talked about a hammer. But they were discussing the vote on wall-e by dej... that wasn't made to lynch him just yet but to make him appear... react... do something...
I'm back...
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:54 am

Post by dejkha »

Hewitt, I'm really not seeing whats so hard to understand about this discussion. He seem to be "confused" about nearly everything in this game regardless who how straight forward it is.
alexhans wrote:why?
Because it's a lot more likely that he's been lurking and posted when he saw someone call him on it than him not reading the thread for a couple days and then just happened to return a half hour later.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:04 am

Post by Empking »

alexhans wrote:
hewitt wrote:I don't like the fact that hasdgfas posted twenty-nine minutes after being prodded which leads me to believe he was lurking heavily and since then (two days ago) has not posted again. And Wall-E has not posted in four days after picking up a prod. I believe that these two could be scum and are planning on just sliding under the radar since they know we've got quite strong personalities in this game who may self-destruct as town. So I'm going to retract my ridiculous vote.
Ok... I understand your points but saying that 2 scummies are planning to lurk to the point of getting prodded together...? That doesn't make so much sense... 1 is possible... even probable... Both of them I don't think so...
hasdgfas wrote:so if the game continues the way it has, I'm going to have to be replaced. I will not play with people who act like this with each other.
I haven't posted because I don't want to get in the middle of this ridiculous argument. If I don't get some measure of assurance that we're through with that, I'm done.
This is Mafia man... endure. You could always post something useful besides the ridiculous argument you say there is.
hewitt wrote:I would much prefer a lurker lynch than a policy lynch. More likely to catch scum...obviously.
I would like to avoid both.
hasdgfas wrote:
dejkha wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:Have you seen anything else important?
Yes, and I listed about 6 or 7, so should I assume you stopped reading altogether?
it all looks like the silly argument right now
Bad way to dismiss a good point.
hasdgfas wrote:
dejkha wrote:Wow, it looks like you're refusing to see anything other than an argument or you haven't been reading. Either way, it's not good.
I'm sorry that everything looks like the argument. When that's all that's happened in the past 5 pages, that's what everything looks like. In a couple days, I should be able to look at everything, but I'm currently in the week of doom right now at school and don't really have time to look through everything. It's mostly skimming, and while skimming, it looks like argument.
You're switching arguments here man... first it was the stupid argument... now it's school... I can understand being busy but not switching like that under pressure.
Err... Too farfetched... Not valid as an argument in my book. Sorry hewitt.
dejkha wrote:
QFT
why?
Empking wrote:
come on man... Not every vote you make is gonna be parked forever. It CAN change.
Empking wrote:
This... I think... Is what is sucking so much about this game... The role playing of lawyers trying to trap (with 1 line sentences) his victims. We got the point. No need to go over and over and over it again. And if you do... do it clearly in an organized post... This is not a chat.
hewitt wrote: And Wall-E was just hammered??
what gave you that impression? :? we are a bit lost aren't we?
to clarify: I think it was the quote of Empking and the following post by dej that talked about a hammer. But they were discussing the vote on wall-e by dej... that wasn't made to lynch him just yet but to make him appear... react... do something...
When you vote that vote should be willing to be their for an eventual lynch.

Alex: Write a paragraph detailing Dejhka's favorite colour.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:18 am

Post by hewitt »

I have no idea. I'm just guessing at this point everybody's on a different wavelength than me but that's alright I'll get over it. And thank you Empking for saying something that I finally agree with and I will stick to no matter what.

When you cast a vote that vote should be for the person you want to be lynched.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:20 am

Post by dejkha »

Not always.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:29 am

Post by hewitt »

Alright well I would have to disagree with that. When do you think it's appropriate to vote without the intent to lynch then?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:32 am

Post by dejkha »

I think putting a lurker at L-1 without questions asked would be a good way to pull them into the game without the intention of lynching them at first. If they don't, then I'd consider it acceptable to lynch them.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:37 am

Post by hewitt »

Hm, interesting I guess but you're saying that the people who had put him at L-1 should not have the intention to lynch with their votes?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:38 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

dejkha wrote:Not always.
*facepalm*
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:39 am

Post by dejkha »

It doesn't matter what their intention is, whether to lynch or not. Once at L-1, depending on the result of if the lurker returns, they're free to unvote if they don't think its necessary, but I'm saying that I would consider it acceptable if it happened.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:41 am

Post by hewitt »

Okay well you can count that if my vote is on that L-1 I will most likely not be pulling my vote away unless I'm persuaded otherwise by someone who I feel is scummier.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:45 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

THERE IS NO REASON TO BE VOTING WALLE
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”