Mini 745 - Moving Day Mafia (GAME OVER!)

raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Top of page 28 vote count:

ac1983fan 2 (Sotty7, Zer0ph34r)
Porkens 1 (Erratus Apathos)
Zer0ph34r 1 (Porkens)
Jazzmyn 1 (Looker)
Looker 1 (Herodotus)
Sotty7 1 (don_johnson)

Not voting: Jazzmyn, ac1983fan

With 9 still packing it takes 5 to lynch.

Note: this vote count should be accurate as of this post.

Prods: None needed at this time!

Still looking for a replacement for EA.
Last edited by raider8169 on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Zer0ph34r wrote:My dislike for you is mainly and pretty much only because no matter what I say or do, you seem to have some beef with me. And the fluff is that he has not really posted anything involving what is happening with the game and just what he thinks, which is good, but not enough.

You killing whoever has the most votes is assuming that you don't get lynched right? Because I don't think serial killers can kill if they're dead.
I don't have a beef with you, its just that your posts are hard to understand at times.

I know I can't kill if I'm dead, I'm not dumb. You can lynch me if you guys want, but i think my new deal is preferable for all of us who are not in the mafia.
Jazzmyn wrote: Hmm. I'll have to think about it, particularly since you've already said that you will act in your own best interests, not those of the town. So, I'm not sure why we should believe you now that you will do otherwise.

Regards,
Jazz
This is acting in my best interest, because it looks like I'm prolly gonna be lynched today, which gives me 0 chance of winning. If we go with my new deal, I would have a small chance to win. It just so happens that it helps out the town more than myself. I don't want the mafia to win.
Not a dayvig.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Herodotus »

don_johnson wrote:
unvote, vote sotty7
rereading zeenon gave me mixed feelings. they spent the majority of the day defending K7(referring to them as townie quite a bit), never really built a case on anyone else, but ended up voting K7 anyway. odd. now you're posting fluff.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 24#1519424
I didn't like the abrupt switch either, but it did follow Jazzmyn's post 339 which made a case against K7, so a change of mind seemed at least plausible. I'm undecided.

@Looker: I've asked you whether you've read the thread yet, and I think someone else did, too. There are a handful of specific points and questions you should address.
Yea, but anyway, will come up with something nice, pleasant, and fat to give you soon.
I'm looking forward to it.

@Porkens: ROFL.
But seriously, last time Zero was a cop, he claimed that truthfully. He might be lying now, but I don't know whether either interpretation of his meta really affects the odds.
I don't understand why you pointed out "Bold is a WIFOM defense" for a reason other than to disagree that it applied.
Porkens, in post 346, wrote:And q21 is making moves like I would (on page six, keep in mind ;)
You must be feeling nervous, given that the mafia killed Q21 last night.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Zer0ph34r Post 671 wrote:My dislike for you is mainly and pretty much only because no matter what I say or do, you seem to have some beef with me. And the fluff is that he has not really posted anything involving what is happening with the game and just what he thinks, which is good, but not enough.
Well for one, I seem to be one of the few that are trying to get you actively participating in the game. I won't apologize for that. It's clear that you don't understand some simple things about the game like the SK being a anti town killing role. And when I said the wiki is your friend, I really meant it. When I was a new player I referred to it a lot. I still do. You should to. I'm not going to insult you I'm trying to help you be a least a little productive.

If I'm a fluff poster, what are you?
Jazzmyn Post 673 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Why even comment in such an elaborate way? If anything
she
was posting fluff and not adding anything new. That's what scum post to look like they are adding to the discussion when they clearly aren't.
Since when is offering one's thought process in a clear and transparent manner "elaborate" or "fluff"? Since when is offering one's opinion on an issue that is under discussion scummy?
It's not. Your response felt a little forced to me, contrived even. This is why I questioned it, I wanted to engage you in a discussion to better see where you were coming from. Instead Don jumps in and really makes a big leap and votes me out of the blue for it. Perhaps I could have explained myself better in the original post but the comment just raised my heckles and wanted to know more. It went hand in hand with your “awesome” response to being voted out of the blue by Looker. That response felt strange, like you were trying
too
hard to fit in.

Don proclaiming me a fluff poster is just ridiculous though.

Ace your plan is what I really wanted to see from you the minute you claimed SK honestly. Like Jazz I'm unsure if we can trust you. I'm going to have to think about it. If we decide not to kill, will you follow with the towns wishes too?

I will,

Unvote

For now though. Also Ac, for shits and giggles, who do you think are scum?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by don_johnson »

"fluff poster" is a bit dramatic. i did not call you that. i said your post resembled a certain type of fluff. theres a difference. my vote was not "out of the blue". its based on what i'm reading in this thread and i thought i made that clear.

hero: the change of heart is plausible. what gets me when reading through zeenon is the amount of times he refers to k7 as "town", "townie", and the kicker: "desperate townie". at what point did K7 seem "desperate"? its an odd adjective to use considering ones like "obstinate", "stubborn", "lurking",or "unhelpful" make more sense.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:53 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Sotty7 wrote: Also Ac, for shits and giggles, who do you think are scum?
Porkens for reasons I have previously stated, and Looker for making horribly scummy posts upon entering the game, although maybe Looker is just crazy.
Not a dayvig.
Zer0ph34r
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:34 am

Post by Zer0ph34r »

I claimed truthfully as a cop in my last game because I always claim what I am because I tell the damn truth in this game. Which is why I would make a crappy mafia member.
"I'm still a bit amazed by Zer0's play." -Xylthixlm
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Porkens »

I always claim what I am because I tell the damn truth in this game
^^^^

HANG HIM PLOX
Zer0ph34r
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by Zer0ph34r »

Plox, really?
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Looker »

Ha! You guys are hilarious, but seriously though, are you actually thinking about following through with ac's plan? NO GO!

@Herodotus: Let's see if we can't work something out here. I have class, PT, and minimal free time, so it's kind of hard for me to read twenty-some odd pages of posts and remember what's going on everyday. Because of this, yes, my posts will seem shallow; however, I remember important parts that have come up recently, kind of like ac's plan, your relentless demand for me to post content, and jazz's annoyance at the lack of said content.

I guess what I'm really saying is...can't we all just get along...?

@Jazz: Come on, jazz, cast a vote...! PLEEEEZ...!
Zer0ph34r
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Zer0ph34r »

Yeah, we can get along, but we still gotta do what we can to win.
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by Porkens »

I'd hammer AC if he was at L-1
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Looker wrote:Ha! You guys are hilarious, but seriously though, are you actually thinking about following through with ac's plan? NO GO!
My plan benefits the town more than lynching me does. Its my only possible way to win, but makes winning for the town easier.
Not a dayvig.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Porkens wrote:I'd hammer AC if he was at L-1
of course you would. :shock: i am okay with their lynch as well, though Looker seesm to be climbing the charts rather quickly. it seems as though he's trying to bait an omgus vote, which i don't see as productive. its not necessarily scummy, but its certainly not helpful to town at this point.

unvote

we should be making a decision.

*walks to rear of AC wagon and begins to push*
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Sotty7 wrote:Perhaps I could have explained myself better in the original post but the comment just raised my heckles and wanted to know more. It went hand in hand with your “awesome” response to being voted out of the blue by Looker. That response felt strange, like you were trying
too
hard to fit in.

Don proclaiming me a fluff poster is just ridiculous though.
Well, your accusation was pretty strange since it was blatantly obvious that I was commenting on an issue that was under discussion and adding my opinion on that issue, and yet you chose to characterize my offering of my opinion on the matter as scummy in a very strange manner, and it didn't make any sense. So, it seemed like you were just trying to post a very flimsy accusation for the sake of posting.

I don't think that makes you a "fluff poster" and I didn't take don's post about your strange accusation to mean that you are a "fluff poster" but rather that that particular post of yours looked like posting for the sake of posting an accusation without foundation - in other words, a fluff post. To me, that's not the same thing as a "fluff poster". Your mileage may vary.

And as for my "awesome" response to Looker voting for me out of the blue, you really shouldn't take just one word from my response and pretend that it was the entirety of my response. I didn't say just "awesome". I said, "Awesome - something new to talk about." See the difference? The "something new to talk about" was his voting for someone out of the blue for no reason. Unfortunately, he hasn't bothered to participate much in the game ever since, so the discussion on that point hasn't progressed very much. Presumably, he will provide his thoughts and analysis some time soon and that discussion can continue.

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Porkens wrote:HANG HIM PLOX
Zer0ph34r wrote:Plox, really?
What does "plox" mean?
Looker wrote:@Herodotus: Let's see if we can't work something out here. I have class, PT, and minimal free time, so it's kind of hard for me to read twenty-some odd pages of posts and remember what's going on everyday.
Look, you signed up to replace into the game knowing how long it was, etc., and presumably knowing your own personal schedule and commitments, so how about contributing to the game instead of making excuses for why you won't? That would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Jazz
Zer0ph34r
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by Zer0ph34r »

"Plox" is like the most retarded way to say please.
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Porkens wrote: HANG HIM PLOX
Please take the time to make more of a case. Quoting just one thing he said that looks inappropriate isn't going to be enough here. Is there more to consider? Day one? Slips?
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:31 am

Post by ac1983fan »

vote:porkens

I am like 95% sure you are in the mafia.
This is my final vote for today, and probably my final vote in this game, since its becoming pretty clear that you guys are gonna lynch me no matter what I do.
Please don't let the mafia win, guys.
Not a dayvig.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:47 am

Post by Porkens »

Herodotus wrote:
Please take the time to make more of a case. Quoting just one thing he said that looks inappropriate isn't going to be enough here. Is there more to consider? Day one? Slips?
Do you really need me to put a case up against Zer0? I would imagine sorting by poster and just looking at all of his, side by side, would be enough.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:44 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Jazzmyn Post 689 wrote:Well, your accusation was pretty strange since it was blatantly obvious that I was commenting on an issue that was under discussion and adding my opinion on that issue, and yet you chose to characterize my offering of my opinion on the matter as scummy in a very strange manner, and it didn't make any sense. So, it seemed like you were just trying to post a very flimsy accusation for the sake of posting.
No, if I didn't find what you posted scummy, I wouldn't have posted anything. You have your way of seeing things, I have mine. I have every right to question statements I find scummy. Although I do admit, I could have made my query a little clearer.
Jazzmyn Post 689 wrote:And as for my "awesome" response to Looker voting for me out of the blue, you really shouldn't take just one word from my response and pretend that it was the entirety of my response. I didn't say just "awesome". I said, "Awesome - something new to talk about." See the difference? The "something new to talk about" was his voting for someone out of the blue for no reason. Unfortunately, he hasn't bothered to participate much in the game ever since, so the discussion on that point hasn't progressed very much. Presumably, he will provide his thoughts and analysis some time soon and that discussion can continue.
There is no difference. The fact you said it was awesome is what bothered me, I was aware of the rest of what you said. Voting for anyone with no reason is bad enough, but he voted for you. Surely you can see my concern is valid here. I also made mention of your response before this and you chose to ignore it for what ever reason.

I guess you are trying to say that it was awesome that he did that because it was something new to discuss. Does that mean you would have had the same reaction if he had done that to another player?
ac1983fan Post 693 wrote:
vote:porkens

I am like 95% sure you are in the mafia.
This is my final vote for today, and probably my final vote in this game, since its becoming pretty clear that you guys are gonna lynch me no matter what I do.
Please don't let the mafia win, guys.
How are you 95% sure?

So what does everyone want to do? We can lynch the claimed SK or we can let him live to night with his little plan. I still feel off about trusting him, he needed to come out with this plan when he first claimed. In fact I tried to get him to do just that but he wanted to stay true to his win condition. My worry at this point is that he is saying what we all want to hear just to make it to night.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:26 am

Post by don_johnson »

i would like to here why ac is 95% sure about his choice for lynch. that's pretty damn sure.

porkens: i don't need you to make a case against zero. i believe he is going onto my new "auto-lynch" list. i wish he was on there yesterday. :roll:
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Herodotus »

I see a flaw in acfan's plan. If the scum have either a RB or doctor, they will base their use of that action on whether the consensus candidate for acfan's NK is on their side or not. Even if it outs one of their number, they can buy some time by preventing ac from killing one of them, while if he will target an innocent, they can allow him to kill that player.
This means that we don't want the mafia to know whom he will be targeting if he kills tonight.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Herodotus »

Porkens wrote:
Herodotus wrote:
Do you really need me to put a case up against Zer0? I would imagine sorting by poster and just looking at all of his, side by side, would be enough.
Well, 8 people could do this individually, notice different things, and reach various conclusions. Then we could not talk about it, and individually either vote for him or not. Or one person could actually make a case, and people could comment on that case or add to it based on their memory or rereading. I think the second is more constructive.
Zer0ph34r
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:34 am

Post by Zer0ph34r »

AC, I don't know why you think that we're gonna lynch you no matter what because don't you only have 2/9 votes vote?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”