War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:07 am

Post by The Fonz »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Major suspect to who? dgb? you?

YEAH YOU GET THE PICTURE.
Me, actually. Every post seemed to get scummier.
populartajo wrote:And first of all, we have no idea if a Metatron is a bodyguard. So dont assume things that are not obvious.
Seraphim has to be scum.
Explain why. (My brain isn't really working right now).
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

who fucking called it? oh right, it was me, saying tenchi was town while tajo tried to unleash a righteous fury on him.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

tajo is still scum by the way. don't let his bussing of dgb and xyl fool you guys.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'd rather xyl and dgb die before seraphim
soi soi soi

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:37 am

Post by The Fonz »

THe question is rofl, do you advocate leaving Seraphim alive for as long as it will take to kill DGb, when we could bump him off pretty much now?

Actually, screw it. Here comes the bloodthirst.

Seraphim: I suppose you expect me to talk?
Fonz: No, Mr Seraphim. I expect you to die.

Hurt: Serpahim
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:38 am

Post by The Fonz »

I do agree, incidentally that DGB is the most obvscum. Hurting just before the last rage dump, for instance. (Or did she heal? That would be even worse).
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

well given my 36 hour recharge time, i don't really have much say over who gets killed for another 24 hours
soi soi soi

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:40 am

Post by The Fonz »

Which means our next kills match up, and we can kill DGB together.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:56 am

Post by Firestarter »

Im all for bumping off Seraphim, but not before either Xyl or DGB guys....
Think about it, the mechanic in this game, how much rage has been used thus far.

So far...
Dead Townies=More dead townies.
And we've all missed with our recent attempts, and some!!

Seraphim is not town for me BTW.... I never said that.

I want this Ophan claim sorted first.
Regardless of whether its DGB or Xyl first.
Thinking about it,
if
Xyl turns up town, DGB may be, so leaving the claimed power role until the 2nd lynch is probs the best idea here.

I cannot hurt until 1:30am, my time, which is Hours from now.
So, if Seraphim dies first, I just hope it does not trigger more rage..

Pop is pushing really hard to have Seraphim killed, like we all did before Tenchi got axed.
But I think you all agree on the changing situation with our Ophan claim now... It looks dodgy, yet Pop is basically ignoring it in pursuit of Seraphim.

I like Seraphim as scum, but something feels off about the order things are going in right now.
I pray to my God that if we take Seraphim out, we still have time to go after the Ophan claim...
('') (':') ('')
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

hurt seraphim
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

The Fonz wrote:I do agree, incidentally that DGB is the most obvscum. Hurting just before the last rage dump, for instance. (Or did she heal? That would be even worse).
Stop smocking crack, Fonzie, I'm not hurting or healing anyone, and haven't for some time. Iammmawatchin' iz whatammmadoin'. Seriously, scum, are you reading?

============================

I have this overwhelming feeling that the scum is jerking us around, and this game is slipping away from us.

roflcopter is doing nothing but going mad against townies, it's like he's trying to use his high HP to do as much damage as he can, knowing that he'll die. He must be laughing just staying alive for so long, and at how none of us have the balls to stand up to him, except potajo, who's now getting into the line of fire for daring to stand up,

ABR bus'ed his buddy day 1, and since then he's doing nothing, NOTHING, but riding the wave, any wave, wave after wave, he doesn't care how large or how small. He makes no cases, only pronouncements, doesn't show his calculations. Why the F is he still alive??? Why is Seraphim dying instead of ABR???

Fonzie is totally not paying attention. He's not the careful, thoughtful Fonzie I know. But townies beware, Fonzie's specialty is to make it to end game. I cannot pin him down. But his conclusions are wrong.

And look at Q21. He's still at +1. Why didn't the scum snipe him?

I stand by my result on Xyl. OF COURSE the scum is going to push a case that we're both scum. And I'm tempted to throw the towel, you bunch of pushover townies, and tell you all to go ahead, why don't you lynch Xyl, lynch me, and you can lose the game to the scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:15 am

Post by The Fonz »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
The Fonz wrote:I do agree, incidentally that DGB is the most obvscum. Hurting just before the last rage dump, for instance. (Or did she heal? That would be even worse).
Stop smocking crack, Fonzie, I'm not hurting or healing anyone, and haven't for some time. Iammmawatchin' iz whatammmadoin'. Seriously, scum, are you reading?
When i said last, i actually meant first. :oops: Typo.

Fonzie is totally not paying attention. He's not the careful, thoughtful Fonzie I know. But townies beware, Fonzie's specialty is to make it to end game. I cannot pin him down. But his conclusions are wrong.

Lol, when? I've made it to endgame twice in two years on the site.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

nice attempt at scare tactics, dgb
soi soi soi

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:17 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Dear town,

Please grow balls. Really big, firm, cojones, oozing concentrated testosterone. Also, use your brains. Don't just follow unsupported suggestions, pronouncements, taunts, etc.

Thank you.

Your friend,

Dripping Goofball
PS:
MEGA-CASES
coming up. I'm going to knock the scum out of the game like styrofoam bowling pins. My 'nads are bustin'. How are yours?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:19 am

Post by The Fonz »

Oh, before I forget, the moment i decided Xyl was scum was when he said he'd lie low until scum stopped following him. I'm pretty confident town Xyl would NEVER do that.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:20 am

Post by q21 »

As much as I itch to know what the Metatron role did, there's no way to find out now and it doesn't actually matter. The important point is that it proves that there are roles beyond what are described in the beginning. This means there is cause to suspect the existence of a scum Ophan.

Xyl's play since Tenchi's death has been scummy.

I feel an apology to ABR is in order, I've suspected him for 30 pages, but Tenchi's death and reveal have thrown my entire view of the game off. I agree with everything he's said since that incident.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Both Seraphim and Xyl healed dgb. We now have our scum.

ROFLCOPTER, FONZ, TAJO, NUWEN, FIRESTARTER, GIUSEPPE, Q21

Unleash the hounds.
/in

14:00 (GMT + 2) tomorrow I hurt Xyl, since I think ABR just ended Seraphim. Kill Xyl and DBG then if the game's still going sort out rofl/nuwen.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:25 am

Post by q21 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
And look at Q21. He's still at +1. Why didn't the scum snipe him?
Because sniping Tenchi and having him flip cherub would royally screw with the town. Of course, you ended up shooting yourselves in the foot.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:27 am

Post by populartajo »

Am I getting shit for thinking that Seraphim is prob scum after Tenchi's flip and the assumption that DGB and Xyl have to be scum?
REALLY?
Are you that blind?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:30 am

Post by populartajo »

Firestarter wrote:Im all for bumping off Seraphim, but not before either Xyl or DGB guys....
Think about it, the mechanic in this game, how much rage has been used thus far.

So far...
Dead Townies=More dead townies.
And we've all missed with our recent attempts, and some!!

Seraphim is not town for me BTW.... I never said that.

I want this Ophan claim sorted first.
Regardless of whether its DGB or Xyl first.
Thinking about it,
if
Xyl turns up town, DGB may be, so leaving the claimed power role until the 2nd lynch is probs the best idea here.

I cannot hurt until 1:30am, my time, which is Hours from now.
So, if Seraphim dies first, I just hope it does not trigger more rage..

Pop is pushing really hard to have Seraphim killed, like we all did before Tenchi got axed.
But I think you all agree on the changing situation with our Ophan claim now... It looks dodgy, yet Pop is basically ignoring it in pursuit of Seraphim.

I like Seraphim as scum, but something feels off about the order things are going in right now.
I pray to my God that if we take Seraphim out, we still have time to go after the Ophan claim...
If you think Seraphim is scum, as I do, killing him is vital since he is the lowest to die. More scum alive = more rage points.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:32 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:who fucking called it? oh right, it was me, saying tenchi was town while tajo tried to unleash a righteous fury on him.
There was no damn reason to call tenchi town.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:34 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:i'd rather xyl and dgb die before seraphim
oh yeah? you think seraphim is town?
Call me Tajo.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:35 am

Post by The Fonz »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:i'd rather xyl and dgb die before seraphim
oh yeah? you think seraphim is town?
I'd say it's more a case of probabilities. Xyl and DGB look obvscum, whilst Seraphim is merely very likely.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:36 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:

I have this overwhelming feeling that the scum is jerking us around, and this game is slipping away from us.

roflcopter is doing nothing but going mad against townies, it's like he's trying to use his high HP to do as much damage as he can, knowing that he'll die. He must be laughing just staying alive for so long, and at how none of us have the balls to stand up to him, except potajo, who's now getting into the line of fire for daring to stand up,

ABR bus'ed his buddy day 1, and since then he's doing nothing, NOTHING, but riding the wave, any wave, wave after wave, he doesn't care how large or how small. He makes no cases, only pronouncements, doesn't show his calculations. Why the F is he still alive??? Why is Seraphim dying instead of ABR???

/quote]
DGB, whats the difference between Seraphim and ABR? They have been doing the same thing alll game
Call me Tajo.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:37 am

Post by q21 »

Firestarter's play since Tenchi's death has been worrying. He went from hurting Serpahim and arguing against stalling to trying to shut the Seraphim lynch down... ie. stalling.

Possibly bussing his scumbuddy until he realised that the rest of the team had been blown open. Although, that makes one wonder why he would change target to DGB - better bus maybe?

Just thoughts, no concrete reads on him as yet.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:37 am

Post by populartajo »

q21 wrote:Firestarter's play since Tenchi's death has been worrying. He went from hurting Serpahim and arguing against stalling to trying to shut the Seraphim lynch down... ie. stalling.

Possibly bussing his scumbuddy until he realised that the rest of the team had been blown open. Although, that makes one wonder why he would change target to DGB - better bus maybe?

Just thoughts, no concrete reads on him as yet.
Please, lets avoid them until we get rid of the scum in front of our eyes.
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”