Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:04 am

Post by Juls »

Have you read the thread Empking? Read my posts in particular. It's unfortunate you got thrown into it but it is what it is. I think we have repeated everything so much that we need a lynch now.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:09 am

Post by Empking »

Juls wrote:Have you read the thread Empking? Read my posts in particular. It's unfortunate you got thrown into it but it is what it is. I think we have repeated everything so much that we need a lynch now.
I want to know what you still believe. Just tepeat your reasons.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Artem »

Crazy wrote: Artem, you said you'd be fine with a lynch of either me or Empking. Well, he was pushing hard against me anyway, so even if he's town, I'm dead. Either way, you get your wish. Smile (Kidding though, I really wish he wouldn't vig me if he turned up town, since I do know that would be a loss.)
Or you could be trying to save your hind, because Tajo put you at L-1 yesterday.
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:05 am

Post by Crazy »

Artem wrote:
Crazy wrote: Artem, you said you'd be fine with a lynch of either me or Empking. Well, he was pushing hard against me anyway, so even if he's town, I'm dead. Either way, you get your wish. Smile (Kidding though, I really wish he wouldn't vig me if he turned up town, since I do know that would be a loss.)
Or you could be trying to save your hind, because Tajo put you at L-1 yesterday.
Yeah, for 3 seconds. :roll:

But besides, why shouldn't I be interested in not dying? If I'm lynched, the best that can happen is a 2:1 endgame; or it could be a loss if I vig the wrong person, which could certainly be possible.

Do you really think I'm more likely scum than afatchic/Empking? What could you possibly be basing that on?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by Plum »

New note: I've been considering changing my avatar, mostly for extra ease in a game I'm joining. However, for the ease and enjoyment of the players in
this
game I'd planned on avoiding changing my avatar while the game runs. If changing my avatar will inconvenience or annoy you in any way
please
give me a shout-out. If anyone minds at all, I won't. Thanks guys.

Vote Count 12

Empking - 2 - (Juls, Crazy)
Artem - 0 - (none)
Crazy - 1 - (Empking)
populartajo - 0 - (none)
Juls - 0 - (none)

Not Voting - 2 - Artem, populartajo

With five players alive, it'll take three players to roll someone down the . . . rather steep hill.

:twisted:
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by populartajo »

Artem wrote:
Yeah, its Crazy-Juls.
Vote: Crazy.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by populartajo »

Crazy wrote:You know, I could go for an Empking/afatchic lynch. Individually, there's nobody that's even close to him. Afatchic's buddying to Tajo is even worse than vice versa, since at least Tajo backed his up with "evidence." And I hate to make this sound OMGUS-y, but his case on me for "flying under the radar" is just horrible. Yes, I know Empking is hardly renowned for his great scum-hunting, but usually his cases are based off of something that's actually
true
, no matter how pointless it is. (His big case on farside in Open 94 was stupid, but was based on stuff that was actually said, at least.)

Juls, I know you think he's scum.
Tajo, I know you think he's town.

Artem, you said you'd be fine with a lynch of either me or Empking. Well, he was pushing hard against me anyway, so even if he's town, I'm dead. Either way, you get your wish. :) (Kidding though, I really wish he wouldn't vig me if he turned up town, since I do know that would be a loss.)

Vote: Empking

Enough stuff has been said today. And yes, he could be what you call an "easy target," but that doesn't mean anything regarding his alignment, right?
After all that I have posted, you decided to vote Empking and avoid Juls. GG, Crazy.
Call me Tajo.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by Artem »

*holds breath*

Vote: Crazy
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:28 am

Post by Juls »

Can someone please explain the case on Crazy? I don't see how he is any more scummy than Empking. I still think Empking is the best place to place my vote because I think it is Empking/Tajo but I am willing to listen if there is something major I am missing here.
Juls
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:13 am

Post by Empking »

Does the thread remain open if Crazy gets a vengeful kill?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:30 am

Post by Artem »

*sigh*

You two asking those questions means we didn't just lynch the godfather.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:32 am

Post by Artem »

Empking wrote:Does the thread remain open if Crazy gets a vengeful kill?
Also, only scum can ask this question, because of the townie role PM.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Empking »

Artem wrote:
Empking wrote:Does the thread remain open if Crazy gets a vengeful kill?
Also, only scum can ask this question, because of the townie role PM.
Scum knows the PM just as well as town.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Artem »

@Empking: Then read your PM. The answer to your question is pretty obvious if you're town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:45 am

Post by Empking »

Artem wrote:@Empking: Then read your PM. The answer to your question is pretty obvious if you're town.
I just did.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Empking »

Artem: Why couldn't Pop be scum with him?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:00 am

Post by Plum »

It was an extremely beautiful day at the park, notwithstanding the ugly moods that erupted. You argued, you chased people over jungle gyms built for more innocent, younger sorts of people. Someone stole a box of crackers from a kid, another swiped a juice box from a little blonde toddler, and pretty soon everything was absolute chaos. The intense sunlight didn't let up, and though you'd tussled in the swampy ground by the Weeping Willow trees, everyone hot, sticky, and angrily arguing about who was the real threat you needed to hang with a jumprope.

All things considered, these were just the manners I expected - even hoped for - from you guys.

So I sat the five of you down to a picnic. Tajo had showed up again. Juls had tag-teamed in for Slicey and Empking wandered in around 11:30 to make up for afatchic's absence. Artem and Crazy had stayed in the park like two loyal little beagles.

I spread out a red-and-white-checked picnic cloth. It was twelve noon and the sun was burning yellow directly above. "Under no circumstances," I said, "should anyone take off his (or her, Juls) sunglasses. It would be very dangerous."

"But don't we want to put the backstabbers among us in danger?!" Tajo burst out, to the rabblesome agreement of the rest of you.

"Now, let's just try to be friends briefly while we eat lunch," I said. "I've made - "

But Juls had picked up a plastic fork, Empking had grabbed hold of the picnic basket, and Crazy had snatched a large wooden serving spoon and before I could even tell you about my couscous salad and garlic bread and melon soup and chicken sandwiches and blueberry pie and lemonade and everything else you were at each others' throats.

"No!" I screamed! "Not my tangerine sorbet! No bloodshed during my picnic!" But no one heard me.

"Crazy's the scum!" Empking shouted, and as Tajo wiped raspberry vinaigrette out of his eyes, he too took up the cry, as well as my good bread knife.

"Crazy must be lynched!"

"What?!"

"Yes!"

"No!

"Maybe!"

"I can't tell!"

"NOOOOOOO!" I shouted, looking at my poor ruined lunch and the bloodthirsty would-be picnickers as Artem joined in the fray.

I sat there watching as you chased Crazy around the park, beating him with hockey sticks, covering him in squirrel feed, and finally pushing him into the duck pond, where a few noisy geese nipped at him. He seemed to slowly, slowly sink before your eyes - and mine - until nothing could be seen of him, and the few bubbles on the pond were frm the froth of the little mechanized fountain in the middle of it. Juls, who'd not had a part in the action, let out a little gasp.

"Well?" Artem asked, turning to me, sitting in the remains of the food. "Was Crazy scum or what?!"

"He - " I began, but was stopped as everyone screamed at the sight of Crazy, blue-faced, spluttering, sunglasses still shading his eyes, pulled himself onto the bank.

"I'm not done yet!" he shouted, holding up the breadknife he'd wrested away from Tajo. For a moment everyone was silent and then someone - I'm not quite sure who - gave a shout.

"GET HIM!"

You picked up the jumprope and grabbed Crazy, tying it around his neck. Empking got behind the branch of an oak nearby and, heaving, hoisted Crazy in to the air.

Then you let go of his feet.

"ARRHGATAAAAGGRLGLLlldfll," moaned Crazy and then he was gone. A squirrel skittered up to him and began to nibble his flash where the squirrel feed had stuck.

"WELL?" Tajo asked.

I was about to answer as Crazy's sunglasses slipped off his waxy face, revealing empty, black eyes shot with red. The eyes of a killer. The eyes of one of the scum.

"High five, Tajo!" Empking shouted, but behind you heard a little moan.

"No . . ." Juls whispered brokenly. "We've failed . . ." And with that she exploded into a pile of sad-looking ash.

The rest of you - the surviving innocents, let out wild victory whoops, elated, and I smiled.

"You seem to have eradicated the threat," I said, finding the one delicious foodstuff that had been spared your havoc. "So, ice-cream all around!"

The sun continued to shine brightly on the end.

Crazy, Mafia Godfather, Lynched to Death

Juls, Mafia Goon, Simultaneously Combusted to Death

TOWN WIN! ICE-CREAM FOR ALL!

Mod notes, possibly the scum quicktopic all coming soon!
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by populartajo »

I LOVE ICE CREAM.

GG, all.
Once again, "easy target" theory proven with a flawless victory.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by populartajo »

Also, awesome modding Plum. I really enjoyed it!
Call me Tajo.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Juls »

Come on tajo don't gloat. I think we put forth a pretty solid effort.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Juls »

GG town, and good job Plum.
Juls
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Crazy »

Meh, I still don't agree with your logic on afatchic, Tajo.

That was fun, though... I always find these micro-games enjoyable... and I think Juls and I put forth a good effort. But good job Tajo/Artem for catching us.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Plum »

Juls, do I have your permission to post your quicktopic? I assume you don't mind because you made a comment to Artem for 'after the game' in there, but it would be nice to get explicit permission from both yourself and Crazy. Was planning to ask y'all previously, but procrastination can do ugly things.

Also, yay, I can change my avatar without worry of disturbing a game I'm modding. I'm glad you two found the modding good. This was my first modding endeavor, and everything seemed to go off fairly smoothly; I'm glad about that. Suggestions for improvement?

Real mod notes/vague, disorganized thoughts on the game coming soon to a theater near you.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by populartajo »

Juls wrote:Come on tajo don't gloat. I think we put forth a pretty solid effort.
Modesty apart, I think that if I hadnt been in this game, scum would have won easily. You had Artem, an ext good player, convinced since the beginning. And afatchic was so obv scummy that in 90% of the games (if we run samples) he would have been lynched.
Crazy was good too. So difficult to read. The break point was Artem becoming obv town and you becoming obv not GF scum.
Call me Tajo.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Juls »

you can post quicktopic Plum...its fine by me.
Juls

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”