War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:32 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

roflcopter wrote:being a seraph, if she is scum she's the most valuable member of the team, and she was obviously scummy when she killed walt, so i'd say its likely she would be the one not to use rage.
The rabbit has a point.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:32 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:being a seraph, if she is scum she's the most valuable member of the team, and she was obviously scummy when she killed walt, so i'd say its likely she would be the one not to use rage.
The rabbit has a point.
IF there are 4 scum, and IF they thought she might be watched.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:33 am

We've been dilly-dallying around a lot today.

We should settle on a lynch.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
The rabbit has a point.
^^^ trying too hard to get nuwen cleared by the ophan watch
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
The rabbit has a point.
Mainly IF there are four scum. If Nuwen is Seraphim-scum she would be the logical choice to hold her rage point.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

DrippingGoofball wrote:We've been dilly-dallying around a lot today.

We should settle on a lynch.
I'm hurting WLC again as soon as I recharge.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:35 am

Xylthixlm wrote:Mainly IF there are four scum. If Nuwen is Seraphim-scum she would be the logical choice to hold her rage point.
Undeniably.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:14 am

Post by q21 »

Giuseppe wrote:Alright Xyl, I don't believe Rofl should be able to be acting as unilaterally as he is. I've been saying all game I don't believe in unilateral action, and I'll stand to it.

Here's your
sign
heal.

Heal: Xylthixlm

I also support the ABR lynch.
I think it's time he kicked the bucket, as he hasn't put forth anything compelling lately. I can't hurt for another 24 hours, but count me in on that.
vIQleS wrote:...snip

--==--

I'll support (and participate in) a WLC or ABR hurt.

As soon as my watch expires, I'll be hurting whoever has the most support... (least? you know what I mean...)

--===--

...snip
I'm going to take the underlined above as enough support for ABR hurt.

Hurt ABR
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Firestarter »

The Fonz wrote:Right, firestarter. You're on after me, so don't hurt in the seven or so hours between becoming able to hurt and going on duty.
NP's.
I think a list is essential.
The Fonz wrote:No. It's attempting to stop random damage, whilst allowing wagons with decent support to still hurt without requiring consensus.

Besides, you can still hurt without support. I'm just going to hurt you the second you do.
+1

Counter Hurt Unit

ON WATCH;

The Fonz

NEXT UP;

Firestarter.
Giuseppe

3 players must support a Hurt/Heal.
Loners will be counter Hurt if they feel the need to go it alone.

Anyone else wanting to participate please add the list to your next post, and include your name in order.
('') (':') ('')
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Seraphim »

More WLC hurts please.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:06 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Giuseppe wrote:Look at how low Xyl got. Rofl could have killed him, or the scum could have rage dumped on him. It's an action that needs to be discouraged, with at least a little threat of consequences.
And look how Xyl came back. At the moment I really don't know what to think of Xyl.

If one of Nuwen or rofl is scum, at this point I guess it's Nuwen. The way this 'counter hurt unit' is constructed, with only three supporters of it (as far as I see) it could be another way for mafia to control town. It's basically saying: you can't do anything unless it's controlled. Mafia knows town can't get consensus, so they'll have a big influence themselves.

And what are the exact rules. How much support is agreed upon? And can one support multiple wagons? If so, how much at once? I for one support rofl hurting Xyl, as well as the wagon now going on ABR. I also seriously question Firestarters motives (he resurrects an idea that didn't work in the first plays, and is playing on the safe side by going after the obvious).

And I still think the heal-mechanic is underused. If more people used heal, more people could use hurt without putting someone in direct danger, I think we'd get more info. If the info put around is true, scum would only get rage points after six days from now.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:09 am

Post by The Fonz »

WeyounsLastClone wrote: And what are the exact rules. How much support is agreed upon? And can one support multiple wagons? If so, how much at once? I for one support rofl hurting Xyl, as well as the wagon now going on ABR. I also seriously question Firestarters motives (he resurrects an idea that didn't work in the first plays, and is playing on the safe side by going after the obvious).
A wagon must have a minimum of three supporters.
You can only support one at a time.
And I still think the heal-mechanic is underused. If more people used heal, more people could use hurt without putting someone in direct danger, I think we'd get more info. If the info put around is true, scum would only get rage points after six days from now.
NO NO NO!
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

The point of the support mechanic is that you will have
at least three people actually hurting together
, so that we won't slowly wear everyone down and give the scum their pick of people to rage-kill. If you have already pledged support to something else, or are going to heal, or whatever, you can't support. If you do support, you
must
actually put in a hurt.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

so telling me i can't use walt's support for a xyl hurt is like telling someone they shouldn't reread a dead town player's analysis

and i'm counting wlc's support as well

you fuckers had better not use your stupid heal squad on xyl
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm noticing how hard its suddenly becoming for any sort of consensus to be made

the (really stupid) rules that are being shoved down are throats now involve only being allowed to suspect ONE PERSON AT A TIME, and not suspecting ANYONE if you'd rather be healing

with a dedicated heal squad forming, how are we ever supposed to find three people who are free to agree on hurting someone?
soi soi soi

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:30 am

roflcopter wrote:the (really stupid) rules that are being shoved down are throats now involve only being allowed to suspect ONE PERSON AT A TIME, and not suspecting ANYONE if you'd rather be healing
QFT

I violently disagree with this strategy, I have no idea why suddenly it was 'needed.' I can just see those Rage Points piling up as we bicker.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:36 am

roflcopter wrote:so telling me i can't use walt's support for a xyl hurt is like telling someone they shouldn't reread a dead town player's analysis
I personally don't support Xyl hurts. However, there is a case that can be made for counting support of dead players that are confirmed town. But then again, a dead player's opinion on day 1 isn't worth the same as one made
in extremis.

Whatever happened to using our judgment? We'll be wasting our precious time arguing about rules, their application, and a good dose of 'making up new rules as we go along' with some scum taking advantage of it and hiding behind the interpretation of paragraph 2b, line 56.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:37 am

It's creating problems to solve a non-existent problem.

I'm not going to say any more on the matter. My disagreement just compounds the idiocy.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Tenchi »

The Fonz wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote: And what are the exact rules. How much support is agreed upon? And can one support multiple wagons? If so, how much at once? I for one support rofl hurting Xyl, as well as the wagon now going on ABR. I also seriously question Firestarters motives (he resurrects an idea that didn't work in the first plays, and is playing on the safe side by going after the obvious).
A wagon must have a minimum of three supporters.
You can only support one at a time.
WTF

I have a strong feeling that there are three or more scum. That suggestion just gives more reason for a small group to go after players whenever and whatever they want.

Let's have a bigger group agreeing on it (definitely NOT three) and let's continue supporting multiple suspect wagons. It is something we can do in this game unique from other games.
Yes. That same Tenchi. :D

Reicheru and Tenchi begin to bond more, sending love letters to each other.
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Tenchi »

[quote="roflcopter"]
you fuckers had better not use your stupid heal squad on xyl[/quot

QFT
Yes. That same Tenchi. :D

Reicheru and Tenchi begin to bond more, sending love letters to each other.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:46 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Remember, at the end of the day there's only one thing that matters: Making sure that scum die before townies.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:Remember, at the end of the day there's only one thing that matters: Making sure that scum die before townies.
and that sir is what i am doing
soi soi soi

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

I'm surprised and upset at Fonz's attempt at making me render my watch completely useless by claiming who I'm watching, and at his assumption that Mafia are too stupid to make logical deductions as to when I'm going to start watching according to my hinting posts and the time restrictions on my hurts/heals.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

roflcopter wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Remember, at the end of the day there's only one thing that matters: Making sure that scum die before townies.
and that sir is what i am doing
trying to do and failing, sir, trying and failing.

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by The Fonz »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm surprised and upset at Fonz's attempt at making me render my watch completely useless by claiming who I'm watching
MASSIVE MISREP. Never said anything of the sort.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”