Mini 737 - Hack Poetry Mafia (Game Over)

Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Spolium »

At least explain your case on Lynx.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:08 am

Post by springlullaby »

1. I explained my case on lynx.

2. Until recently I though the deadline was april the 11th

Do you have any other question?
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:22 am

Post by Spolium »

Plus, his play today just sounds so oily and obsequious, it's pinging hard.
Is there anything in particular that stands out, and leads you to this conclusion?

You haven't even mentioned Lynx today, excepting for the case you just threw down. Why?
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:32 am

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

Spring wrote:1. I explained my case on lynx.
Then your case is complete crap if all you've got is my earlier suspicions of DO. He could have answered any other number of ways to defend his vote on Budja. He basically settled on "the case was self-evident" and "how is the vote suspicious when he came up scum." It's funny because your crap argument all stems from suspicion based upon my supposed "weak" attack on DO. Hypocritical much? Oh wait sorry you of course you classified my play today as "oily and obsequious". What a great point when you back it up with completely nothing :roll: I'm sorry I was trying to scumhunt and gets some leads earlier today especially after we hit scum while you just sat back and lurked.
Spring wrote:2. Until recently I though the deadline was april the 11th
Thats odd considering that the mod posted the deadline timer at 45 hours 2 posts above your replacement request for hohum. Are you paying attention to this game at all? You've been riding your claim enough to lurk throughout a large part of day 2. Even worse is you're throwing this at the town last minute. Possibly in an attempt to confuse the town and deviate us from FHQ's lynch or a lynch in general perhaps.
FOS:Spring
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:24 am

Post by springlullaby »

Spolium wrote:
Plus, his play today just sounds so oily and obsequious, it's pinging hard.
Is there anything in particular that stands out, and leads you to this conclusion?

You haven't even mentioned Lynx today, excepting for the case you just threw down. Why?
Why are you asking me dumb question? Why do I have to mention lynx today?

And btw, Lynx was on my scumlist yesterday already.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:26 am

Post by springlullaby »

Lynx The Antithesis wrote:
Then your case is complete crap if all you've got is my earlier suspicions of DO. He could have answered any other number of ways to defend his vote on Budja. He basically settled on "the case was self-evident" and "how is the vote suspicious when he came up scum." It's funny because your crap argument all stems from suspicion based upon my supposed "weak" attack on DO. Hypocritical much? Oh wait sorry you of course you classified my play today as "oily and obsequious". What a great point when you back it up with completely nothing :roll: I'm sorry I was trying to scumhunt and gets some leads earlier today especially after we hit scum while you just sat back and lurked.
Thats odd considering that the mod posted the deadline timer at 45 hours 2 posts above your replacement request for hohum. Are you paying attention to this game at all? You've been riding your claim enough to lurk throughout a large part of day 2. Even worse is you're throwing this at the town last minute. Possibly in an attempt to confuse the town and deviate us from FHQ's lynch or a lynch in general perhaps.

I don't have to back up my say with anything. I judge your play to be oily and obsequious, other people may agree or not.

I'm investigating the timer thing because I do not remember seeing it when I ask replacement for hohum.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:30 am

Post by springlullaby »

Well you are actually right about the timer. My mistake. Also the deadline was never April the 11th, but sunday 11 pm. I just didn't read that correctly.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:30 am

springlullaby wrote:
Lynx The Antithesis wrote:

I don't have to back up my say with anything. I judge your play to be oily and obsequious, other people may agree or not.

I'm investigating the timer thing because I do not remember seeing it when I ask replacement for hohum.
So you're pratically admitting your vote to be worthless? Especially when we're at deadline already. As soon as Tony finds a replacement this day's over.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:44 am

Post by springlullaby »

I didn't admit my vote to be worthless, I said that I was mistaken about the deadline.

You know your defense is making me laugh because, wait, why are you fos'ing me? Because I made a mistake about the deadline?

I think you are scum, I didn't make a 100k case against you sure, but people can judge what I said already. And they can read the post I linked and tell me if they don't think it pings of scum.

And anyway, I don't really care about the doubt that can be cast about me at this point because I'm thinking that keeping me alive or lynching me are both less than ideal situation for scum.

1. Getting me dead: helps town clear up the claim situation no matter what.

2. Keeping me alive: I'm frigging pugnacious and not too bad at scumhunting.

Oh btw, one more element I think make your scum Lynx, you saying something along the line of 'I think we should keep spring around as she is helpful' at the start of this day. It's scummy because I don't think town would have been petting my head so sycophantically especially since I had you down as scum yesterday. I had reserved my thought on this tidbit all day on the off chance you're dumb cop who verified my alignment and wanted to breadcrumd, but with your fos, your cutting off that possibility.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:44 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Lynx The Antithesis wrote:As soon as Tony finds a replacement this day's over.
Or sooner if I feel like doing some modkilling :twisted:
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:45 am

Well actually we have a few more hours until the deadline.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:52 am

Post by springlullaby »

Huh, i'm utterly confused about the deadline.

When is it?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:53 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Lynx The Antithesis wrote:Well actually we have a few more hours until the deadline.
Deadline was 54 minutes ago. (CET)

But I emphasize that the deadline is tentative. It's still day, and still a chance for lynch.
Upcoming
Mini
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:56 am

springlullaby wrote:I didn't admit my vote to be worthless, I said that I was mistaken about the deadline.

You know your defense is making me laugh because, wait, why are you fos'ing me? Because I made a mistake about the deadline?

I think you are scum, I didn't make a 100k case against you sure, but people can judge what I said already. And they can read the post I linked and tell me if they don't think it pings of scum.

And anyway, I don't really care about the doubt that can be cast about me at this point because I'm thinking that keeping me alive or lynching me are both less than ideal situation for scum.

1. Getting me dead: helps town clear up the claim situation no matter what.

2. Keeping me alive: I'm frigging pugnacious and not too bad at scumhunting.

Oh btw, one more element I think make your scum Lynx, you saying something along the line of 'I think we should keep spring around as she is helpful' at the start of this day. It's scummy because I don't think town would have been petting my head so sycophantically especially since I had you down as scum yesterday. I had reserved my thought on this tidbit all day on the off chance you're dumb cop who verified my alignment and wanted to breadcrumd, but with your fos, your cutting off that possibility.
It's worthless because you've made this case so close to deadline. It's hard enough getting sufficient votes to lynch someone who's been scummy all day, now you want to lynch me when there hasn't been a case on me all day just hours before the deadline.

I'm FOSing you because it's clear you're not trying to get a lynch in today. Either you're attempting to draw attantion away from FHQ or you're deliberately trying to muddy the town's choice for the lynch today. Not at all because of you're inability to read the deadline timer.

Stop with the "I don't care about anything anybody says" attitude. It gets old real fast.

And stop boasting about you're scumhunting it's been anything, but spectacular these two days. Firstly, you're wrong about me scum. Secondly, if you were a good scum hunter you'd actually be able to provide reasoning to your suspicions instead just saying you don't have to back it up people can just believe you or not.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:58 am

Post by springlullaby »

Well, then.

Unvote Vote gads

To avoid nolynch.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:01 am

springlullaby wrote:Well, then.

Unvote Vote gads

To avoid nolynch.
thank you
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:05 am

Post by springlullaby »

Lynx The Antithesis wrote: And stop boasting about you're scumhunting it's been anything, but spectacular these two days. Firstly, you're wrong about me scum. Secondly, if you were a good scum hunter you'd actually be able to provide reasoning to your suspicions instead just saying you don't have to back it up people can just believe you or not.
Lynx wrote: Spring- I believe the doc claim and she's very low on my suspicion list now. I do feel like your posts have lacked as much as your previous content and lacked the same level of scum hunting you expressed earlier in the game ever since your claim(More Busy maybe?). Spring, you got lucky that you're still around today. You're basically a confirmed innocent and
i feel you're a good player. I think you can seriously help the town pinpoint these last scum.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 99#1524799

Lynx baby, I think you really overplayed your defence there. As for my case on you, in some things size doesn't count.

I could write the 100k words version of why you are scum. I'm just choosing not to. You may challenge me on this.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:18 am

springlullaby wrote:
Lynx The Antithesis wrote: And stop boasting about you're scumhunting it's been anything, but spectacular these two days. Firstly, you're wrong about me scum. Secondly, if you were a good scum hunter you'd actually be able to provide reasoning to your suspicions instead just saying you don't have to back it up people can just believe you or not.
Lynx wrote: Spring- I believe the doc claim and she's very low on my suspicion list now. I do feel like your posts have lacked as much as your previous content and lacked the same level of scum hunting you expressed earlier in the game ever since your claim(More Busy maybe?). Spring, you got lucky that you're still around today. You're basically a confirmed innocent and
i feel you're a good player. I think you can seriously help the town pinpoint these last scum.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 99#1524799

Lynx baby, I think you really overplayed your defence there. As for my case on you, in some things size doesn't count.

I could write the 100k words version of why you are scum. I'm just choosing not to. You may challenge me on this.
Yes and I feel it's fairly apparent that my opinion changed somewhat over the course of this day. The day one lurking seemed like a bad move and I was very against it. Then, you came out with some actual content and helped lynch scum Budja. Day two there was no kill and you were an uncountered doc. So of course at the start of Day 2 I thought of you as a "good" player. But now things have changed. You continued to lurk and just observe even after most people believed your claim. Jebus countered you which makes your protection much less likely now. You continued to embrace a stubborn attitude about your playstyle. If you're such a "good" scumhunter then why not contribute and make some actual cases. So yes my opinion of you has changed.

And I am obviously challenging you on this matter.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:19 am

Post by Spolium »

springlullaby wrote:Why do I have to mention lynx today?
I suppose you needn't necessarily do so, but it still seems odd that you haven't even mentioned one of your scum suspects for the entirety of the day, much less prompted them.
springlullaby wrote:Why are you asking me dumb question?
Infuriated as I am by your play (yes, you'll play how you want, yadda yadda) I will note one thing about Lynx's play which stood out to me - before each of the looming D2 deadlines he emphasised the importance of voting asap, HERE and HERE. As such, my curiosity is piqued - if you have evidence to cite for your case, then I would be very interested to hear it.

Call this request dumb, pointless, whatever the hell you want. Humour me, if nothing else. I don't want 100k words, nobody is asking for 100k words, stop acting as if it's one extreme or the other.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:23 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Final Vote Count

L-0
fhqwhgads
(6) Lynx, Rhinox, Spolium, don_johnson, RedCoyote, springlullaby
L-5
NoLynch
(1) sekjin

Not Voting: (3) hohum | fhqwhgads | goatrevolt

With 11 people alive, it took
6 votes to lynch

Will leave the game in twilight until deathscene tomorrow.
Upcoming
Mini
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:26 am

Post by springlullaby »

Lynx The Antithesis wrote: And I am obviously challenging you on this matter.
Just so we are clear on this matter, do you think that I can't write the long version? And do you think that I'm lying a scum motivated lie when I say I'm just choosing not to do it?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:28 am

Post by springlullaby »

Spolium wrote: Infuriated as I am by your play (yes, you'll play how you want, yadda yadda) I will note one thing about Lynx's play which stood out to me - before each of the looming D2 deadlines he emphasised the importance of voting asap, HERE and HERE. As such, my curiosity is piqued - if you have evidence to cite for your case, then I would be very interested to hear it.

Call this request dumb, pointless, whatever the hell you want. Humour me, if nothing else. I don't want 100k words, nobody is asking for 100k words, stop acting as if it's one extreme or the other.
Spolium, something strike as strange here. Why are you acting as if you will decide if Lynx is scum on my case?
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:30 am

Spolium wrote:Infuriated as I am by your play (yes, you'll play how you want, yadda yadda) I will note one thing about Lynx's play which stood out to me - before each of the looming D2 deadlines he emphasised the importance of voting asap, HERE and HERE. As such, my curiosity is piqued - if you have evidence to cite for your case, then I would be very interested to hear it.
The first link I was more focused on getting our lynch ready in order to avoid a situation just like this. Not so much the voting aspect. The second link I do stress it because I feel many players have been sitting on the fence about their suspicions day 2. There aren't many voting patterns to observe on Day 2. I do admit to pushing for people to vote for one of the top two suspects in order to secure the lynch for today.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:33 am

springlullaby wrote:
Lynx The Antithesis wrote: And I am obviously challenging you on this matter.
Just so we are clear on this matter, do you think that I can't write the long version? And do you think that I'm lying a scum motivated lie when I say I'm just choosing not to do it?
It's more for defending myself purposes rather than thinking you can't write it. The timing of your case suggested to me that you were scum attempting to derail a lynch for today.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Spolium »

springlullaby wrote:Spolium, something strike as strange here. Why are you acting as if you will decide if Lynx is scum on my case?
Your question is somewhat loaded. I don't make a habit of pre-emptively deciding whether someone's case will directly affect my voite choice - when I initially noticed Lynx's pushes he was reading town, and in each case the push seemed reasonably justified. That you suddenly appeared and voted him suggested that there may have been something more to that than I thought, but since you're currently witholding information which may be of use I explained why it would be of interest to me.

If you really think Lynx is scum, why aren't you elaborating on your case? Who are you going to persuade, other than those who have noticed the same thing as you?
Lynx wrote:It's more for defending myself purposes rather than thinking you can't write it. The timing of your case suggested to me that you were scum attempting to derail a lynch for today.
This is a valid concern, and it crossed my mind as well.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”