Mini 737 - Hack Poetry Mafia (Game Over)

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:20 am

Post by Rhinox »

I have given my thoughts on fhq in #679 above. I would still like answers to the 2 questions I've asked - especially the second one.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

Who do you propose to be lynched instead then Rhinox? We do have a deadline tomorrow. You're the top choice for many people so you might want to show us who'd be a better lynch than you or FHQ.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:59 am

Post by Rhinox »

I'd prefer to wait to hear from fhq first. If he doesn't answer my questions by tonight, I'll be placing my vote for him.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:44 am

Post by sekinj »

What about no-lynch? that would allow us to gain information tonight. it might be at the expense of a townie during the night, but I think we can afford that since there was no kill last night. I'd rather lose one townie tonight, than one townie today PLUS a townie tonight....

Maybe this is just bad scumhunting on my part, but I can't see anything sufficiently scummy enough to lynch someone over. I think gaining info tongiht is our best option.

vote: no-lynch
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:42 am

No I think there's definitely enough to select someone for today. Besides we'll still gain info even if they flip town. No lynch is not an option to me. Do you honestly not see anything substantial against anyone?
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:53 am

Post by sekinj »

I honestly don't see enough difference to choose. I also don't like how you have narrowed our options to just fhq and rhin. I think goatrevolt, spoilum and you have said just as many questionable things. PLUS - hohum is absent! what if he is the scum and is just lurking to victory. I just dont' like this situation and think a no lynch is our best option. I think without more information we will make a mistake.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:26 am

sekinj wrote:I honestly don't see enough difference to choose. I also don't like how you have narrowed our options to just fhq and rhin. I think goatrevolt, spoilum and you have said just as many questionable things. PLUS - hohum is absent! what if he is the scum and is just lurking to victory. I just dont' like this situation and think a no lynch is our best option. I think without more information we will make a mistake.
I've narrowed it down because it's obvious that those two are the top suspects of today. If there's another case on anyone else I've yet to hear it. If Spolium, Goat and myself have said questionable things like you've said, then why haven't you pointed out these things? I made case against FHQ and I find merit in it. I want him lynched I've made it clear that I think it's enough against him. Through a lynch we'll gain more information. No lynch we're just going to be in the same situation with one less townie.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:48 am

Post by sekinj »

Lynx wrote:No lynch we're just going to be in the same situation with one less townie.
You disagree that we are going to gain information tonight?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:37 am

sekinj wrote:
Lynx wrote:No lynch we're just going to be in the same situation with one less townie.
You disagree that we are going to gain information tonight?
We'll gain info based upon the kill and power roles, but I don't think it's enough to pass on the lynch. The lynch will give us more info. And if the person comes out town, it'll be the equivalent of a day one night kill. I see enough for a lynch on FHQ as it is. If you don't just just keep your vote on No lynch.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Rhinox »

Lynx -
I've narrowed it down because it's obvious that those two are the top suspects of today.
If there's another case on anyone else I've yet to hear it.
If Spolium, Goat and myself have said questionable things like you've said, then why haven't you pointed out these things? I made case against FHQ and I find merit in it. I want him lynched I've made it clear that I think it's enough against him. Through a lynch we'll gain more information. No lynch we're just going to be in the same situation with one less townie.
This post interests me. Its clear you suspect FHQ first, and I guess me second. Do you think there is no case on any other player as in no one else is likely scum, or are you just focusing in because a deadline is close and you're confident about FHQ? The part I bolded makes me think you don't suspect there is any case on any player other than me or FHQ right now (not weaker cases, but no cases whatsoever). I also wonder how closely you have looked at other players in the game besides FHQ or I - it sounds like you're looking for someone else to present a case rather than look for one yourself ("If there is a case I have yet to hear it", rather than "I don't see a case on anyone else right now"). Maybe I'm reading into this too much though and your just making sure we lynch before deadline.

Sekinj - the same information will be gained from whatever happens at night, regardless of whether or not we lynch today, yes? Why do you want to give the scum a second chance at a N1 kill, since thats what would be acomplished by no-lynching today, essentially?

I read through your posts in isolation again - I noticed that since you replaced in, the only player you've given any sort of opinion on has been SL. You argued with him at length, despite believing that he really is a town doc. Most of your comments seem like prodding the town around - you've agreed with players cases, but have never made a single case of your own, to the point where I can't see 1 bit of scumhunting in all of our posts. Can you show me, with examples, of how you've been working to find scum?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:59 am

Post by sekinj »

no, I can't. because I have just been examining the cases currently out there and arguing with sl.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Rhinox »

hmmm... at least you're honest. Then again, I've been in a game where a scum player admitted to not scumhunting after being called on it, and tried to play it off as being pro-town because he was gathering information to be able to scumhunt later in the game.

few questions:
-What cases have you been examining, and what is your stance on them?
-What was the point in arguing with SL if you didn't think he was scum, and your argument wasn't meant to find scum through some indirect approach?
-Can you summarizes one of the cases you've been examining that you would like to see followed though to a lynch?

Note to all: activity in this game is starting to depress me, 'specially given the looming deadline. Any chance everyone could post
something
to let everyone know that you're at least reading the thread? Ideally, I think everyone should vote for someone, or support sekinj's no-lynch idea through voting, in their next post. Its 7:30PM EST (GMT-5) right now. at 9:00PM, I will place my vote, depending on answers I receive/don't receive to outstanding questions by then. I will also reserve the right to amend my vote before deadline is reached if time/discussion allows.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:43 pm

Rhinox wrote:Lynx - Quote:
I've narrowed it down because it's obvious that those two are the top suspects of today. If there's another case on anyone else I've yet to hear it. If Spolium, Goat and myself have said questionable things like you've said, then why haven't you pointed out these things? I made case against FHQ and I find merit in it. I want him lynched I've made it clear that I think it's enough against him. Through a lynch we'll gain more information. No lynch we're just going to be in the same situation with one less townie.

This post interests me. Its clear you suspect FHQ first, and I guess me second. Do you think there is no case on any other player as in no one else is likely scum, or are you just focusing in because a deadline is close and you're confident about FHQ? The part I bolded makes me think you don't suspect there is any case on any player other than me or FHQ right now (not weaker cases, but no cases whatsoever). I also wonder how closely you have looked at other players in the game besides FHQ or I - it sounds like you're looking for someone else to present a case rather than look for one yourself ("If there is a case I have yet to hear it", rather than "I don't see a case on anyone else right now"). Maybe I'm reading into this too much though and your just making sure we lynch before deadline.
My focus has narrowed down due to the impending deadline and the fact that most people have only expressed suspicion of you and and FHQ. Now in order to sercure a lynch before deadline I feel we're going to have settle on one of you two to gain enough votes. Out of the eleven people I agree we should leave Don, Spring, and Jebus around for at least tonight. I already believe Goat and RC to be town. My suspicion against Spolium has subsided more and more throughout the day to the point that I think he's town as well right now. Now that leaves you, FHQ, Sekinj, and hohum. Hohum's been inactive and Sekinj has appeared neutral to me. So that leaves you and FHQ to me.

I already believe FHQ to be scum. I've made a case illustrating why I think this. A few people have agreed with me on this about him. Now , the people who aren't suspicious of FHQ seem to be suspcious of you. I don't find anyone else particulary suspicious, and I haven't seen anyone else make a strong case against anybody besides you two(though I feel people's suspicion of you is wrong. They find the doc part suspicious while I find yesterday's L-1 vote suspicious.) But no one has pointed out anything really about any other player besides you two. This is the reason I've narrowed the choice down to the two of you. If we weren't at a deadline, there'd be no reason to do so. But these are the only lynches I see happening in time.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Rhinox »

^^ :goodanswer:
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by Rhinox »

as promised...

vote: fhqwhgads

better than a no-lynch.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Jebus »

Unvote

I'm not sure who to vote anymore. DO definitely would have been my lynch choice, but Rhinox has greatly recovered from that.

Sekinj no lynch seems a tad scummy to me, though I can sort of see the position in that sense.

Fhq hasn't done anything notably scummy recently, either.

So yeah, clueless.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:16 pm

I'm gone for the rest of the night. I'll be back by about noon tomorrow. Hopefully the others will check in by then.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Post by Spolium »

FHQ looks like a better candidate than Rhinox, mostly due to his interactions with Budja. The other thing that stands out at this point is his post count, which is the lowest of any of the non-replaced slots (a total of 30, which is half of the next least active player - Goat, at 60) which suggests to me that he's been lying low.

For the record, I don't like Sekinj's no-lynch suggestion (703), lack of supporting evidence for the comment about goat/myself/lynx (705) or her failure to respond to Lynx's prompt regarding this (706/707).
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:04 am

Post by don_johnson »

unvote, vote: fhq

not my first choice here, but i am unable to check in again before deadline. i don't like the no-lynch suggestion, but i don't see it as necessarily scummy. i can't really argue against the case on fhq so i move my vote.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:07 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Glad I logged on.

Please do not use this against me later, I want to make a much more detailed post but I simply do not have to time right now. I had no idea the deadline would go from "lets play it by ear" to "45 hours left lulz".

I mean, this isn't the most active game, but I certainly don't see it stalling.

I'm going to
only to prevent us from going without a lynch, but I want it on the record that I would've much rather have had at least a new replacement before our deadline struck.

(This is the fifth vote, putting fhq at L-1.)

fhq, if the day is still going on tomorrow, I promise to give the game (and you) a better shake, but I honestly have zero time to read and respond in a way I would feel more comfortable with.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:43 am

We just need one more vote on FHQ to get the lynch in. I'd like to hear from FHQ before he's hammered though. Hopefully he can get online before the deadline closes in. I'd like to hear from Goat too, but he's been inactive on the entire site since Tuesday. Regardless I think someone should hammer in a couple of hours.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Jebus »

I'm extremely reluctant to hammer Fhq in this case, as I've said he's not been very scummy at all.

I also am noting that Tony said he wouldn't end day till the replacement came in anyway, so we may have a bit of time...
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:16 am

Post by springlullaby »

Guys, i'm banking on Lynx scum.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 99#1570899
This post is scumtastic. The whole attack on DO is crap, what kind of defence would you expect from DO that would have been ok to you?

Plus, his play today just sounds so oily and obsequious, it's pinging hard.

I would not lie my neck down for town-fhq but I think he sounds more like awkward town than scum. The one point that is scummy is his totally bizarre reaction to Jebus' claim - 'lol can't be town', but that may be awkward town too.

----------

On the 2 doc, watcher situation, I ve decided to stop analysing it. The best thing to do is to try independently to confirm ourselves.

-----------------------

Goat and Spo are back on my scum chart on account of lurking and flabby play today. Spo more so for pushing the DO issue, because I don't think DO's suggestion was really scummy. At one point I was tempted to see Don flip just to make sure. But hey, he backed out of that one so dunno.

---------------------
On sekinj, hard to tell. The scummiest thing he did today is not her back and forth with me, (though the ad hom is a negative point in her favor because it came too early and I think there is a decent chance she tried to manipulate me over our meta because last time i played with her, her insulting me made me rethink her scumminess). The scummiest thing is her very crappy vote on Jebus after she entered the game, with hardly any justification at all. But I something is making me hesitate to vote her right now.

----------------------------

Anyway

Vote lynx
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:17 am

Post by springlullaby »

Unvote, vote lynx
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Spolium »

FFS Spring, why have you dumped this with so little time left until deadline?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”