War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:There's at least one chess player on the scumteam.
Really? What's so 'check' about killing Kinetic? I was just going to look up really dumb players as possible scum.
Because they sent in the kill after a count but before you recharged, and early enough that most Ophanim probably weren't watching.

The fact that they tried to beat your recharge might mean that there are only 3 scum left.

(Above analysis does not apply if DGB is scum)
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:40 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Xylthixlm wrote:The fact that they tried to beat your recharge might mean that there are only 3 scum left.
That's wrong, they wouldn't want to waste a ragepoing regardless.

I got to go now but when I'm back I will verify if zwet was watching at the time they used their rage to kill Kinetic.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:42 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Xylthixlm wrote:The fact that they tried to beat your recharge...
It doesn't matter because I screwed up my timestamp, but with hindsight, I should not have announced my intent to heal so heavily. Perhaps the better strategy is not to announce at all.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:The fact that they tried to beat your recharge might mean that there are only 3 scum left.
That's wrong, they wouldn't want to waste a ragepoing regardless.
Yeah, that occurred to me right after I posted.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Hmmm. Uh oh. An actual case on me. Looks like my poor play has finally surfaced and someone that isn't rofl is posting a case. Since I'll be dead soon, I'm free to answer any questions about any player at any time.
^ This looks town
i'm beginning to question your eyesight
I could've posted exactly the same thing except for the "I'll be dead soon" part
you would say that, since you're scum too
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:22 am

Post by The Fonz »

Trigger finger... getting itchy...
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:23 am

roflcopter wrote:you would say that, since you're scum too
Scum like Kinetic?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:25 am

Post by The Fonz »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Scum like Kinetic?
Scum like Juls?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:26 am

The Fonz wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Scum like Kinetic?
Scum like Juls?
Precisely.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:18 am

Post by q21 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
q21 wrote:... this. Complete disregard for any kind of plan the town may have.
It's still not scummy. We need a balance between the town's plan, and players doing what they truly believe in. Zwet isn't upsetting that balance.
What's your stance on rofl, then?
Seraphim wrote:
q21 - NotTown

I thought he might have been town early on but he's been tunneling on zwet like nuts. Going for a policy lynch?
If I was "tunneling on zwet like nuts" I wouldn't have put my zwet hate on the back-burner in order to participate in other lynches, would I? That said, tunnelling is not scummy.

Not policy lynch, no. Reasons (I'll take the opportunity to lay them out for everyone.

Unsanctioned hurt on Juls.
Hypocritical hurt on Xyl.
Admittance that he has no regard for the rest the town thinks with respect to using his actions.
The circumstances around his claim are iffy - he first scolds Xyl for ophan rolefishing, then after Xyl's next post where Xyl says that he doesn't think Ophan's should claim. Next post, zwet claims.
He's the scummiest of the three claimed ophan's by a long shot - the scum just demonstrated that they had enough rage to kill an ophan-zwet and they didn't. killing a town-ophan >> killing kinetic
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:48 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Wow, don't have time for a day, and three people get killed.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:00 am

I get the feeling with our first kill getting a scum quite easily, and now killing townies one by one, we were tricked to 'feel safe' day one, and that it was just a masterplan by scum. In that case, I guess scum were onto Shinnen, but kept in the background during the next lynches. Because of this, I feel there's probably scum among ABR, populartajo, rofl, and The Fonz. ABR: someone used the term personality to describe why ABR acts how he acts in this game. Could be, but I see it as scumminess.
Populartajo's reaction on the WaltWishbone thing almost feels like he knew Walt would turn up town to earn some credit.
Rofl was just crazy to hit kinetic over and over. The Fonz, it's more gut feeling than anything, but he kinda came across too confident and controlling.

What I think might be a good idea is have two targets, of which you would say 'if one is scum, the other is not, and vice versa.' And we'll bring them both down. I think if we take two opposite persons, chances one of them would be scum are quite big.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:06 am

Post by q21 »

Wait you want us to hurt someone we don't think is scum?
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:08 am

Post by roflcopter »

xyl already has some damage on him, so i'd actually prefer to start with him and do seraphim second.

fonz, how do you feel about this?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:I get the feeling with our first kill getting a scum quite easily, and now killing townies one by one, we were tricked to 'feel safe' day one, and that it was just a masterplan by scum. In that case, I guess scum were onto Shinnen, but kept in the background during the next lynches. Because of this, I feel there's probably scum among ABR, populartajo, rofl, and The Fonz. ABR: someone used the term personality to describe why ABR acts how he acts in this game. Could be, but I see it as scumminess.
Populartajo's reaction on the WaltWishbone thing almost feels like he knew Walt would turn up town to earn some credit.
Rofl was just crazy to hit kinetic over and over. The Fonz, it's more gut feeling than anything, but he kinda came across too confident and controlling.

What I think might be a good idea is have two targets, of which you would say 'if one is scum, the other is not, and vice versa.' And we'll bring them both down. I think if we take two opposite persons, chances one of them would be scum are quite big.
^ Reading lines fed to him through daytalk

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:45 am

Xyl, want to hurt WLC tonight?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:49 am

Post by q21 »

q21 wrote:Wait you want us to hurt someone we don't think is scum?
WLC.
Please answer this with respect to your proposed plan.
kthxbai.

Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Firestarter »

Im not going to be posting thoughts on the game thus far right now guys...
There is a much bigger problem to face before that...

If what I state below comes to fruition, I will then make cases on my list of scum people when needed..
A huge post containing thoughts likely to be heard before will not help right now. Ive read most of the game, but Order needs to restored before we continue.
Order is Towns friend.

10 days have passed, and 4 townies are dead...

Sorry, but thats scandalous.
Ive re-assessed what I stated about Fonz plan in an earlier post....

1st off...

Fonz idea of the buddy plan, one has a case, and the other likes it enough to join in. It will not win the game for town. Its more likely to aide scum imo.

Scum concocts a valid case on a town member playing poorly. Town member jumps on board. Town member recieves hurt.

Town member makes convincing case against another Town member. Opportunistic Scum jumps on board. Another Town member recieves hurt.

Town member makes convincing case against another town member.
Town member jumps on board. Townmember receives hurt.

At this point, I think its more than likely that more Townmembers will get stung with this system than scum will, given the percieved numbers.

Given that the mechanic in this game is most likely similar to the first mini, Rage points prove to be a real pain in the ass right now, regardless of time spent in game.
One of the powers we all have is being completly overlooked here, and scum are laughing up their sleeves at town.
The power I speak of?
HEAL!!!!!

The said Town members who recieved hurts through Fonz' system are now sitting ducks to be murdered.
Scum rape disorganised town, and eventually win.

We seriously need to reassess this system....
No, we seriously need to ditch this system.

At this very point, it seems scum may have used up what rage points they had, and do not have the power to secretly hurt further until they recharge.

Now is the time to use Heal powers on everyone bar the scummiest.

How do we assess who is the scummiest?
Simple... Fake Votecounts.

How on Earth this was overlooked is amazing imo...
Scum really got their way early on in this game, enough to allow another plan to wrangle its way in.
Im not claiming that Fonz is scum, nor am I ruling it out, due to said plan, but a re-think is needed.

I would like everyone to vote on which plan to use, as the first time around, I dont recall such a vote taking place.
I would also like to hear why each player has chosen one or the other plan.

15 players left....
12 voting should do.

I would like to see the Fake Votecount re-introduced

Please, we need everyone to vote on this, Thank You
('') (':') ('')
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:10 pm

WeyounsLastClone wrote:What I think might be a good idea is have two targets, of which you would say 'if one is scum, the other is not, and vice versa.' And we'll bring them both down. I think if we take two opposite persons, chances one of them would be scum are quite big.
Wouldn't it be better if both targets were scum???
WeyounsLastClone wrote:feel there's probably scum among ABR, populartajo, rofl, and The Fonz.
Narrow it dow to three, please. Or at least put their names in order, from most scummy to least scummy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:12 pm

Firestarter wrote:obsolete issues
More importantly, we need to know who you think is town, and who you think is scum. Please write a comprehensive list, with your thoughts on each player. Thanks.

WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:I get the feeling with our first kill getting a scum quite easily, and now killing townies one by one, we were tricked to 'feel safe' day one, and that it was just a masterplan by scum. In that case, I guess scum were onto Shinnen, but kept in the background during the next lynches. Because of this, I feel there's probably scum among ABR, populartajo, rofl, and The Fonz. ABR: someone used the term personality to describe why ABR acts how he acts in this game. Could be, but I see it as scumminess.

^ Reading lines fed to him through daytalk
What? I don't post content and it's suspicious, I post content and it's suspicious?

You thinking of daytalk makes me think you have more to do with daytalk than the rest of us.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:17 pm

WeyounsLastClone wrote:What? I don't post content and it's suspicious, I post content and it's suspicious?
Could it be your suggestion that we kill a townie along with a scumbag?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:18 pm

dgb can we plz hurt weyouns?
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by q21 »

firestarter - I hear you, but for a fakevote system to work it needs EVERYONE to be on board. Chances of that are what exactly?

WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:20 pm

q21 wrote:
q21 wrote:Wait you want us to hurt someone we don't think is scum?
WLC.
Please answer this with respect to your proposed plan.
kthxbai.
No. I want us to hurt two people who we think might both be scum, but not together. A couple you would say, 'if one is scum, the other isn't; and vice versa'. Off course, it'd have to be a collaborative effort, and people who are more leaning towards one of them would hurt that one, and others the second.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”