sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:05 am

Post by sekinj »

Vote Count 16

(# of votes against) Voted Player - by Voter(s)

(0) Empking
(0) TonyMontana
(0) ortolan
(0) Qanqan
(0) Trumpet of Doom

(1) zwetschenwasser - by TonyMontana

Four (4) votes to Lynch.

Mod Notes:
TonyMontana replaces veerus
Deadline: March 31st 2009, 12:00 PM CST
Last edited by sekinj on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:06 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: TM
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:21 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Should've listened to me the first time around...
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Trumpet of Doom »

TBH, I'm sort of inclined to take ortolan as being a little scummy - while Qanqan's protesting that he's being unfairly singled out for the "Corvuus is town" comments, I'd probably complain about something like that regardless of alignment, so it's a nulltell for him. But missing the amount Corvuus seemed to be tying himself to me (or not taking it seriously), that's... if I were a third party, I'd almost think ort's the last guard and I'm king.

Vote: zwetschenwasser
- I'm still up for a zwet lynch for previously stated reasons, but if an ortolan wagon gets going, I'd be willing to jump on that instead.
Discretion is the better part of valor.
If I helped lynch you, you deserved it.

Retired from playing for the foreseeable future.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by ortolan »

ToD (478) wrote:TBH, I'm sort of inclined to take ortolan as being a little scummy - while Qanqan's protesting that he's being unfairly singled out for the "Corvuus is town" comments, I'd probably complain about something like that regardless of alignment, so it's a nulltell for him. But missing the amount Corvuus seemed to be tying himself to me (or not taking it seriously), that's... if I were a third party, I'd almost think ort's the last guard and I'm king.
So...I'm scummy because... um... nah I see nothing supporting that comment, all you comment on is Qanqan

Plus are you actually saying here "ortolan is scummy assuming I'm the king?" LOL

I am interested in TM's case on zwet and intrigued as to why ToD is playing like a jester.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by ortolan »

and I am still waiting for Qanqan's case for a guard/king pair.

Actually you all should provide this please. Failure to do so will be viewed by me as scummy in the extreme. I already did one yesterday, I may yet change it but I want others' (especially Qanqan's first). I also want ToD to fill in the many gaps in his reasoning.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:58 pm

Post by Qanqan »

ortolan wrote:
(467) wrote:You are both voting for TonyMontana, as I said. That's a bit of an obvious link there

that vague comment
The fact you were both voting for TonyMontana was technically a connection. So that's another reason why saying "omgosh what do I have to do with Corvuus" was scummy.
Holy crap. You didn't answer the question again. The fact that your statement '
You are both voting for TonyMontana, as I said. That's a bit of an obvious link there
' was very vague, my misrepresentation of it doesn't make me scummy, it was just a misrepresentation, and as my misrepresentation is a large part of your case against me, and you have refused to answer it 7 times now:

356 (all you had to do was look around for the question, rather than just play dumb)
456 (you ignored it, and attempted to answer my second question so that I wouldn't notice you skipping the first)
464 (despite me trying to get you to answer my question 5 times, you pretend not to know which I am reffering to)
467 (You don't answer the question, just do a good old strawman)

I am assuming you are dodging it, because you know that there is holes in your agrument and you're trying to drag me around so that I'll forget.

-------

If you want a list of who i think is most likely to be either guard or king, I'll give it to you in order of scummiest to least scummy.

1 You, for this reason, and all your logical fallicies (if you guys want to see them, just read his offensives, you will see puts words in my mouth and plain makes things up)
2 Veerus(aka TonyMontana) for mindlessly trying to bring us to LYLO
3 Zwet, for lurking and making so many forced town comments
4 Trumpet of Doom, also lurking, but I can't get a good read on him.
5 Empking, for not bandwaggoning and basically sounding pro-town, so I would say he's town.

My theory on ort is that hes either guard or king, trying to look town by posting walls of text on a game where there is little activity, knowing people wont be bothered to read and analyse it too deeply, and just assume/hope that he's right. He tried to bring us into lylo with Corvuus, but unfortunately for him he turned up as a guard. Now he is trying to get me lynched, using flimsy logic, to get back into LYLO.

So
vote: ortolan
My name is not Quanqan or Qangan~
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:06 am

Post by ortolan »

I'm not sure if language/age is an obstacle here or if you're just scum, but merely saying "OMGOSH LOOK @ ORTOLAN HE HAS SO MANY LOGICAL FALLACIES" doesn't mean anything.

Likewise, this crap about me not answering your question is entirely invalid argument from repetition. You being defensive about being linked with Corvuus was interpreted by me as a psychological tell, nothing more. I additionally had further points against you (although initially thought you were a guard). Your scummy attempts to evade contributions in the form I have asked for and attempts to redirect suspicion onto me (despite...opposing a townie lynch and...arguing for the lynch of a guard) have only added to my assessment of the likelihood of you being scum.

I will try one more time (I consider I am being pretty damn charitable). I do not want a list of "most likely to be guard or king", this is useless and gives town nothing useful to work with (especially when the person at the top of the list is there simply for all his "logical fallicies" without any being cited).

I want you to tell me who you think the guard is, and who you think the king is. This firstly shows that you have a townie thought process going on (or are at least trying hard enough to feign one), and secondly may even give us something to work with.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:04 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

IMO, Qangan's case on you is a masked version of OMGUS.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:29 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Qanqan wrote:2 Veerus(aka TonyMontana) for mindlessly trying to bring us to LYLO
¿que?
Upcoming
Mini
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:29 am

He did do that. Check out two pages ago.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:31 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Oh snap.. veerus was the douche who hammered me.. [face_palm]
Upcoming
Mini
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:32 am

:-)
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:56 am

Post by sekinj »

A Special note from your mod:

PICK IT UP, PEOPLE!!

Deadline is tomorrow...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:02 am

Post by ortolan »

Vote: Qanqan

Blatantly anti-town, defensive, needs to die.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:22 am

As this game is stalling, I will
Vote: Qangan
. We have less than a day until deadline people. Pick up the pace!
Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Trumpet of Doom »

ortolan wrote:
ToD (478) wrote:TBH, I'm sort of inclined to take ortolan as being a little scummy - while Qanqan's protesting that he's being unfairly singled out for the "Corvuus is town" comments, I'd probably complain about something like that regardless of alignment, so it's a nulltell for him. But missing the amount Corvuus seemed to be tying himself to me (or not taking it seriously), that's... if I were a third party, I'd almost think ort's the last guard and I'm king.
So...I'm scummy because... um... nah I see nothing supporting that comment, all you comment on is Qanqan

Plus are you actually saying here "ortolan is scummy assuming I'm the king?" LOL

I am interested in TM's case on zwet and intrigued as to why ToD is playing like a jester.
:roll: No. Let's review:

Known guard Corvuus said I was the person he thought was most town, but when pressured for reasons, his were particularly unimpressive, as you yourself noted. Qanqan and I both said we thought Corvuus was most town... and you go after Qanqan instead of Corvuus? Were I a neutral third party, it would look to me either like you're a guard and I'm king, or like you're a guard trying to tie yourself to me so that if/when we lynch you and find out you're a guard, you'll take me down with you.

Thus, I think the guard is ortolan.

As such, Qanqan can't be king. I can see a guard leading a wagon on another guard. I can't see a guard wagoning the king. Of the other three players, I think the king is probably zwet, at least partly for these posts, in which he tries very hard to look like he has no idea who the king is. I think you're overdoing it a bit, zwet.

To get them both in a convenient place:
King: zwetschenwasser
Guard: ortolan

As such, my vote is staying where it is.
Discretion is the better part of valor.
If I helped lynch you, you deserved it.

Retired from playing for the foreseeable future.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

My vote stays as well, and I'm feeling ToD's case for ort-guard.

Other posts to take note of:
Corvuus votes Zwet in RVS. Not exactly incriminating, but worth a mention.
in #305, Corvuus does alittle back and forth about picking zwet or emp as his #2 suspect. Ends up picking TonyMontana instead (not me, the other TM -.-)

Meh I'm tired of linking, basically corvuus keeps mentioning zwet as a third choice multiple times, then as his lynch is getting closer, he starts getting more in zwet's grill. Reeks of distancing.
Upcoming
Mini
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by ortolan »

I don't mind a zwet lynch either btw- while I had veerus (who TM replaced) down as scum in my original case against Corvuus he was quick to vote Corvuus and admitted poor play (which is probably credible from what I remember of him in another game). Likewise I'll take a gamble that TM's reaction- "oh, shit, he was the douche that hammered me" to the person he replaced was indeed genuine. I expressed interest in the zwet case already (in 479).

Trumpet of Doom claiming I'm a guard is quite scummy, I have no qualms in saying I am the most objectively identifiably pro-town player in this game so far due to my results of: opposing lynch of TM first time round, advocating guard lynch (while in LYOL, and not thinking he was guard showing lack of perfect knowledge of the setup). My case against Qanqan is clearly very legitimate also with his over-defensiveness to being linked with Corvuus first time round and refusal to do what I asked and give his theory for the guard/king (instead evading the question completely in an entirely scummy fashion). So firstly anyone trying to direct suspicion onto me with no good argument gets a scumpoint from me. Secondly if you'll recall Corvuus (a flipped guard) named Trumpet of Doom as his most town prior to being lynched. So you're not out of the woods yet ToD.

It is of course possible that Qanqan is just an extremely anti-town rebel but I make no apologies for focusing on him for his plethora of scumtells.

But yes, to disprove the theory I am guard with zwet as king I shall

Vote: zwet

TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

^So much for ort being zwet's guard.. (zwet flipping something else than king would've disproved the theory as well, but it's nice to get confirmation beforehand) Kinda bummer tho, I like the idea...

And I said "oh snap", thankyouverymuch. watch the language in front of the kids :p

I always like to knock down my own favourable points, so I would suggest veerus taking on corvuus to be null, since the guards and king doesn't know who the guards are.

As for Corvuus fingering ToD as town, as far as wifom go, it's about on par with him fingering zwet and you as scum. If there's a tomorrow, we'll discuss it then.
Upcoming
Mini
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

^So much for ort being zwet's guard.. (zwet flipping something else than king would've disproved the theory as well, but it's nice to get confirmation beforehand) Kinda bummer tho, I like the idea...

And I said "oh snap", thankyouverymuch. watch the language in front of the kids :p

I always like to knock down my own favourable points, so I would suggest veerus taking on corvuus to be null, since the guards and king doesn't know who the guards are.

As for Corvuus fingering ToD as town, as far as wifom go, it's about on par with him fingering zwet and you as scum. If there's a tomorrow, we'll discuss it then.
Upcoming
Mini
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

first off, sorry for double post

secondly
I have no qualms in saying I am the most objectively identifiably pro-town player in this game so far due to my results of: opposing lynch of TM first time round, advocating guard lynch (while in LYOL, and not thinking he was guard showing lack of perfect knowledge of the setup)
Opposing my lynch gets you a star in my book, but as far as confirming you, doesn't do much.
I can't make sense of the rest of the quote :S

Also, I seem to remember you saying you were 99% sure zwet was rebel. What have changed? You certainly don't need to vote him to confirm he's not your king, the lynch will settle that by itself.
Upcoming
Mini
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Post by ortolan »

Ok? That's good then, either way we will confirm he's not my king.

I can't recall calling him 99% likely to be town, I may have but his attempt to line up a lynch on me then Qanqan had scum potential. Plus the fact people are calling me scum for not voting for him, voting for him, as I am a townie, helps to dispel this perception.

TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Well, if qanqan or empking want to prove they are not zwet's guard as well, we can cut this day short by 8 hours ;)
Upcoming
Mini
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:50 am

Post by sekinj »

FINAL WARNING BEFORE DEADLINE