Mini 733- Congratulations! You are... Mafia (Game Over)

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Post by SlySly »

destructor wrote: It is very important to me zat imaginality, Sly and Kmd tell os who zey tink is caf's schombuddy.
cow
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Post by Mirth »

Votecount

caf - 2 - [Sly, Elvis, kmd, Imaginality]
Elvis - pi - [Isacc, Plum]

Not Voting - r - [des, Hascow, caf]

Cups of Lemonade Bought : 3

Deadline: Tuesday, March 24, 12:00 PM EST

feel better, des. Deadline is in 5 hours and 23 minutes.
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:45 am

Post by caf19 »

imaginality wrote:
caf19 wrote:I'm just someone selling lemonade
Maybe... (though it's interrrestingk you vud get plenty of ozzer flavour but no more zpezific name). But zere is enough vagueness arround your rrole to make me uneasy. I haf a hunch zere is more to you zan it zeem, yes?
I don't really know what to say to speculation like this. It's gonna be disappointing when I die and it turns out that my role is exactly how I said it was. But, I guess I can't expect you to believe that.

Eh, the wagon on me is... strange. I've just never seen a wagon where half the people on it seem to think the person they're voting is actually town. Kmd seems to be the worst culprit for this - he's purely voting me for the "uselessness in Lylo" argument, one which I made a counter to but he just ignored it. 1142 is a kind of amicable post where he accepts most of my points and then says he's happy with his vote anyway. It's just weird. I don't think many people will be very surprised when I flip town (deadline is in like 3 hours, so I guess I'm definitely done for).
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:35 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

destructor wrote: It is very important to me zat imaginality, Sly and Kmd tell os who zey tink is caf's schombuddy. I beeleeve it vil give us moch informashon regardless of vich vay he flips.
Imaginality and Hascow are the most likely partners IMO.
imaginality wrote: Korrently, off top of my head, am finkingk Plom in parrticular and Glork-now-you perrhaps could fit as scumbuddiez for caf19, yes?
Plum is town unless Isacc is lying. If Plum is scum, so is Isacc. Unless Isacc is running another Gambit. :roll:

Caf, IF you are town, you hurt us TOMORROW just by being alive. If you are scum, you are an even better lynch.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Mirth »

Votecount

caf - 0 - [Sly, Elvis, kmd, Imaginality]

Elvis - 0 - [Isacc, Plum]

Not Voting - 0 - [des, Hascow, caf]

Cups of Lemonade Bought : 3

Lynch scene next post
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Mirth »

After a long, hard day of pretending to argue so that Mirth wouldn't kill them all for boring her to tears, the town, rather unenthusiastically, shoved caf19 forward as their sacrificial lamb for the day. Wait, what? The crazy wannabe cat lady didn't have an altars to Eris in her backyard? Oh, wait, that's right. That would be Adel...how stupid the townsfolk felt for that one moment, trying to figure out exactly just how they could kill caf, if there were no altars to be found, the guillotine was broken, the fondue pot was still greasy and nasty from their dinner (no one felt like doing the dishes last night, and yarn and donkey were nowhere to be found. Even the toaster that killed poor Des the first time didn't seem to be working. So they had to get creative.

After tying caf up with some surgical tubing and Baby's First Bondage Kit, and shoving a box of Raisinettes into his mouth to try and poison him, the town happened to overhear the deaf neighbor's television playing the news. Apparently, in the stretch of woods enveloping that horrible little house, someone had unleashed their bonded pair of unneutered guinea pigs a couple years before. After much reproducing, and those buggers reproduce damn fast, a feral colony was established, governed by Squeesquag, the guinea pig king. A few of the towns people tried reasoning with him in human-speak about carrying out the death sentence, but after a couple rabies infected bites, they just decided to throw caf right in to the center of the colony and hope the little buggers were hungry. They were. Caf screamed about his eternal love for Miley Cyrus as he was being devoured and the full moon was rising over the horizon. Mid-scream, he transformed into a Llama, making llama noises at the moon. But before long his skeleton was stripped of all its flesh and thrown back to the townspeople. Squeesquag was pleased.

caf19 - a little kid selling lemonade to buy a new Hannah Montana cd, Survivor,
Were-Llama
- Fed to Rabid Guinea Pigs, Day 2

Though he was only a lifeless skeleton, he resembled an alpaca, at least more so then all the other townspeople here. Upon discovering this, Elvis, who had been deprived of steamy alpaca sex for a whole 18 hours, proceeded to drag the lifeless body away, muttering something about electricity working for vibrators and Dr. Frankenstein, and how there was a Pet Sematary near by... The rest of the townspeople just nodded and smiled and backed far, far away.

It is now Night 2. Night choices are due to me by
Friday, March 27, 6:00 PM EST
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:17 am

Post by Mirth »

The night was a strange one, to be sure. There were those sex noises again, but they were cut off mid moan, and while those were soon to be explained to the weary townspeople, the chicken clucking and the sounds of a far away Pan pipe had no plausible explanations here. Neither did the merry-go-round music nor the mariachi band.

The morning sun took its time rambling across the night to reach the other horizon, and when the good people woke up, they were startled. Their numbers were now down to six. Looking around themselves for the corpses, they saw a trail of blood leading away from elvis_knits's shack. Reluctantly, fearing whatever horrors might be lurking within, they approached.

Elvis was in there, alright, but the scene was too gruesome to behold. Scattered all around her body were bottles of flavored lubricants, and sex toys, and even a modified saw. Evidence of her lust hung from the sex swing suspended from her ceiling...a four legged skeleton with a furry rug tied to it. The townspeople had not wanted to look. On closer exception, around her prostate and mostly naked body, shielded from view only by a tiny hand towel, there was a pool of blood or strawberry syrup. No one felt like tasting to find out, since they weren't sure if this was murder evidence or yet another kink. But Elvis was quite certainly dead, anyway. Her now vacant eyes stared up at the faces of the living, telling a sordid tale that is far too lascivious to repeat. The cause of her murder was clear, however. She was strangled with her own edible underwear, and then, for good measure, the killer stabbed her multiple times with felting needles and crochet hooks. Elvis was very very dead.

While Elvis was becoming the victim of her own varied hobbies, Isaac had been minding his own business and plotting his revenge against Wendy, while farting fairy dust all over the vicinity. But someone had caught him and torn his little wings off, which lay desolate and despondent on the floor of his tiny little domicile. The killer might have thought to vivisect him in a real life version of operation, or shove toothpicks up his nostrils, or sing bad show tunes, or drop a large book on his head, or suspend him upside down over and inkwell and drown him thus, or even fed him to the household cats. But no, the killer did something far far easier. He stopped believe in fairies. And poof, Isacc was gone, his wings the only reminder of his existence. The voyeur watching the scene who later reported on these events was upset that the killer did not provide him with a striptease before he died.

elvis_knits - Don Quixote, Mafia Godfather, Seeking Lover Mason - Strangled and Felted Night 2

Isacc - Tinkerbell, Weak Doctor, Lynch Resistant Townie - Unbelieved to Death, Night 2
Last edited by Mirth on Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:18 am

Post by Mirth »

It is now day 3. Bwahahahaha.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:04 am

Post by hasdgfas »

I was already doing this as I consider it my "catching up" on Day 2, but since everyone else thinks it's a good idea too, I'm even happier.

First off, for Isacc: Please explain why you kill kittens or die. This is a serious comment and I will vote you if you don't explain this.

Ok,
Post 902 - day scene: That's interesting, Des-cop. I'm not really sure what to take from that except that he wasn't playing great on D1. Also interesting, unless I'm mistaken, dahill1 was a town-aligned lyncher. How does that work? Crap, I can't talk today :(
Post 905 - Isacc: Agh, what isn't wrong with this post? Saying you found both Des and Dahill town really feels off to me because it is an easy lead-in to attacking their attackers. Not to mention trying to figure out scum based on the kills, which is always a bad idea.
Post 906 - Glork: I find this post rather interesting, but I don't really know why. I'm mostly noting it in case I see something related later.
Post 907 - Sly: Why aren't you dead yet? There is no reason to suggest glork is at fault for this, so why? why, why, why?
Post 908 - Plum: This post doesn't really say anything, which I'm never a big fan of. Why couldn't you have done your reread before making this post?
Post 910 - kmd: The only thing I have to say about being silenced is that I'm a little wary of elvis_knits.
Post 915 - Sly: Ok, this could be the scummiest thing I've seen in this game. You are willing to lynch someone who can't defend themselves or claim? Why? How can you not think this is anti-town and extremely scummy?
Post 917 - imaginality: I don't expect a "free ride", but if you're planning to lynch me, I'd like to be able to actually defend myself and/or claim. I really find it strange how many people think I'm scummy enough to lynch without actually hearing from me.
Post 918 - e_k: I like this entire post. SlySly is still who i find scummiest.
Post 919 - Isacc: Yes, it can let you say "hey, if I were scum, why would I do this?", which is exactly what you're doing.
Post 923 - Isacc: Were you suspicious of e_k at all day 1? I can't really remember. This seems to be coming at such a time to get attention off of yourself. Plus, using an argument on someone else that can also be used on you doesn't feel right to me.
Post 925 - Plum: This post seems a bit off to me for some reason, but again, I'm not sure exactly why. Maybe it'll come to me later.
Post 926 - Isacc: Hey, ad hom. I'm getting a bit tired of this in this game and almost want to just replace out, but that's a bad idea while silenced as I can't explain.
Post 928 - Sly: WHAT? It's completely different logic if you're talking about me. He wasn't expressing suspicion of me. Honestly, I really wonder exactly what you're thinking, because nobody is this scummy.
Post 933 - kmd: I'm going to read this post more in-depth at a later point so I can get the full gist of it, but skimming it, it seems to be a good case.
Post 935 - Glork: I hate reading these PR'd posts, but this was interesting to me. I was getting strange feelings from Plum too, hmm.
Post 939 - SlySly: REALLY? YOU STILL WANT TO LYNCH SOMEONE WHO CAN'T POST IN THREAD TO DEFEND THEMSELVES?!?! LAIEUHWEORIUEHBUIABEDAUIhEIWQO
Post 941 - Isacc: First off, this would be a lot easier if you actually quoted his points so people could see what they are, rather than having to go back and forth. I'll put this with my analysis of kmd's case a bit later.
Post 942 - Isacc: Still, you're going off of what someone else says as opposed to actually doing the work yourself.
Post 946 - caf: I actually quite like this post. It doesn't feel to me like a post that scum would make. I did like how he didn't immediately think that everyone moving from Darox was scummy, he was actually analyzing.
Post 947 - kmd(actually one of Isacc's quoted lines, but still): Hey, I missed this earlier. Isacc says that he does this all the time and that's his entire defense. I really hate when people's entire defense is "that's just me". Explain how or why it's a good thing or why you did it, otherwise we can call it a scumtell if it's scummy.
Post 948 - Isacc: Hey, so yeah. Saying "I'm not scummy because of that" isn't a defense at all. You also seem to be overcompensating for earlier when I was suspicious of you and you jumped on me. You're continuing to point out how you're changing and trying to be different. To me, it just doesn't feel right.
Post 954 - caf: Hmm, that's interesting. des was town, I think the other two who bought lemonade are scummy, maybe it kills townies but not scum? Hmm, actually, looking at the front post, I doubt it, "toastered" doesn't make sense as a lemonade kill.
Post 956 - ek: Looks a bit like ek is buddying up to caf here with "I'm glad you're bringing this up". I don't like that phrasing.
Post 968 - sly: This seems like a flat-out lie to me. "Prove how tough a sasquatch is". You've proven it, so help him as it apparently doesn't do anything to you.
Post 972 - Sly: Sly, do you think caf is town?
Post 980 - Sly: Why the HECK is "buy it if you think I'm town" not a good reason?
Post 999 - Sly: What?
Post 1004 - Isacc: Yay for mizzrrep, yes?
Post 1006 - EK: I believe my vote was on des before Isacc's witch hunt, which makes the accusation not hold water. And claiming OMGUS on any vote on you is scummy, especially as I see reasoning behind Plum's.
Post 1009 - Isacc: So WHY, exactly, is Plum on your town list? Looks like an attempt to get townie points if Plum turns up town.
Post 1017 - caf: Good comments on Plum-Darox. She had kept rather quiet about him, hadn't she?
Post 1019 - Sly: Oh, c'mon. "Trying to start discussion" in that way is ridiculously scummy. I don't believe you.
Post 1024 - Sly: This is one of the scummiest posts I've ever seen. "All of you are equally suspicious but let's lynch this guy who can't defend himself."
Post 1030 - Isacc: "scumtells" do not a scum make.
Post 1035 - Sly: ......really? This entire post confuses me. I don't have a clue what you're saying here. WoW? You haven't heard of a town gambit? What?
Post 1040 - Sly: So you're voting Plum for talking too much? You're insane. Wait, FoSing, same difference. If that's your argument, that's ridiculous.
Post 1049 - Sly: well, that makes slightly more sense. I agree that townies rarely call them gambits in-game because that ruins the chances of it working.
Post 1050 - Isacc: You're missing the point.
Post 1052 - Isacc: You're still missing the point.
Post 1058 - Sly: Now you're just being ridiculous. You asked for Isacc or someone else for an example.
Post 1063 - Mirth: .....really? A NK'd player replacing back in? Ugh.
Post 1066 - Isacc: And this is why I hate dead players replacing back in. Treat the replacer like a new player. Or even better, have the replacer make an alt for the game so people don't realize who it is.
Post 1071 - imagin: Yes, Isacc should claim.
Post 1072 - Isacc: You're almost lynched. Therefore I'm pretty surethat most people want you to claim and/or die. You're just prolonging this.
Post 1075 - des2: trying to prod me? really? And why wouldn't I stay caught up with the game? Man, it's like you people think I'm scum.
Post 1083 - Isacc: Man, so nonchalant about my case on him and his reaction to it just doesn't feel right. I feel like he's overcompensating.
Post 1086 - Sly: Sarcasm, that's original. I do agree with this point though, we shouldn't be wasting time.
Post 1094 - Isacc: This isn't really an argument against your case. Darox turned up scum, so your stances on him look pretty scummy.
Post 1101 - Isacc: I really don't like this entire post.
Post 1106 - Isacc: Except she did address it, if you actually read her post. She said that your actions looked like scummy actions. Also, Weak Doc, eh? For some reason, I don't like this. It feels off. Feels too normal for this game. Got any flavor behind that role?
Post 1110 - Plum: Ehh, I always find it suspect if someone who has been "cleared" is really quick to believe a claim.
Post 1112 - Isacc: I find it interesting that you assume that someone's going to die every night.
Post 1116 - Isacc: Protection from NKs is overrated as NKs can tell us a lot.
Post 1117 - Isacc: This doesn't make any sense.
Post 1124 - Isacc: How does the argument that this is a bastard mod game so we have a weak doc instead make any sense? I've seen Weak Docs in other games.
Post 1128 - Sly: Aah, I'm agreeing with Sly a lot today, something must be wrong with me.
Post 1138 - Isacc: What exactly is this doing?
Post 1151 - caf: I don't like this post. "I can't say all these things even though I'm hinting at them because it will make me seem town, but I'll hint that I'm town" This really rubs me the wrong way.
Post 1175 - Sly: :roll:
Post 1180 - Mirth: Survivor, ok. Wait. Were-Llama? Do we have a cult? That looks cult-y.
Post 1181 - Mirth: EK scum. That honestly doesn't surprise me after night 1. Isacc town, that's a bit surprising.

Anyway, I'm currently thinking Sly is town. He definitely has grown on me since Day 1.
Ok, Isacc can't answer my question from the beginning of the post, so I think I'll have to keep wondering.
Imaginality, your thoughts on kittens?
Plum appears confirmed to me. I don't see anything that would indicate otherwise, unless it's a bastard-weak doc who is opposite from normal. I mean, EK was quick to confirm plum.
I'm sure I'll have more to say shortly, but I think that you guys wanted this.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:09 am

Post by destructor »

Zank joo very moch hazcow vor zat. My laptop battory is ebout to die so I caynot post moch.
imaginality wrote:Am not convinzed elvis is town eizer, but at ze least ve haf more chance of confirrrming orrr catchink elvis out if elvis is scom, I zink.
Vhat is it joo ment vith ziz?
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:45 am

Post by SlySly »

Good shot, whoever took down the GF.

------------------------

The nitty, gritty has arrived and Sasquatch is getting old.

------------------------

I find it interesting that EK(confirmed GF) did an about face on me right before the night...
elvis_knits wrote: I don't think sly is scum anymore. He's been one of the more townish people today, I think. I don't know about the rest, but I'm not hot for slyscum anymore.
Now let's look at cow's stance against me and his sudden about face...
hasdgfas wrote: Post 907 - Sly:
Why aren't you dead yet?
There is no reason to suggest glork is at fault for this, so why? why, why, why?

Post 915 - Sly: Ok,
this could be the scummiest thing I've seen in this game
. You are willing to lynch someone who can't defend themselves or claim? Why? How can you not think this is anti-town and extremely scummy?

Post 918 - e_k: I like this entire post.
SlySly is still who i find scummiest

Post 928 - Sly: WHAT? It's completely different logic if you're talking about me. He wasn't expressing suspicion of me. Honestly,
I really wonder exactly what you're thinking, because nobody is this scummy

Post 939 - SlySly: REALLY? YOU STILL WANT TO LYNCH SOMEONE WHO CAN'T POST IN THREAD TO DEFEND THEMSELVES?!?! LAIEUHWEORIUEHBUIABEDAUIhEIWQO

Post 968 - sly: This seems like a flat-out lie to me. "Prove how tough a sasquatch is". You've proven it, so help him as it apparently doesn't do anything to you.

Post 972 - Sly: Sly, do you think caf is town?

Post 980 - Sly: Why the HECK is "buy it if you think I'm town" not a good reason?

Post 999 - Sly: What?

Post 1019 - Sly: Oh, c'mon. "Trying to start discussion" in
that way is ridiculously scummy. I don't believe you.

Post 1024 - Sly:
This is one of the scummiest posts I've ever seen
. "All of you are equally suspicious but let's lynch this guy who can't defend himself."

Post 1035 - Sly: ......really? This entire post confuses me. I don't have a clue what you're saying here. WoW? You haven't heard of a town gambit? What?

Post 1040 - Sly: So you're voting Plum for talking too much?
You're insane
. Wait, FoSing, same difference.
If that's your argument, that's ridiculous

Post 1049 - Sly: well, that makes slightly more sense. I agree that townies rarely call them gambits in-game because that ruins the chances of it working.

Post 1058 - Sly: Now you're just being ridiculous. You asked for Isacc or someone else for an example.

Post 1086 - Sly: Sarcasm, that's original. I do agree with this point though, we shouldn't be wasting time.

Post 1128 - Sly: Aah, I'm agreeing with Sly a lot today, something must be wrong with me.

Post 1175 - Sly: :roll:

Anyway, I'm currently thinking Sly is town. He definitely has grown on me since Day 1.
cow makes 18 points about me, in 14 of those points he clearly disagrees with me and then says "I'm agreeing with Sly a lot today" and ends up his summary with "I'm currently thinking Sly is town". Am I the only one that sees this as a little strange?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:06 am

Post by SlySly »

nominate for a scummie: Mirth

best death scenes.

<3
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:11 am

Post by hasdgfas »

SlySly wrote:cow makes 18 points about me, in 14 of those points he clearly disagrees with me and then says "I'm agreeing with Sly a lot today" and ends up his summary with "I'm currently thinking Sly is town". Am I the only one that sees this as a little strange?
Does the term "train of thought posts" mean anything to you? As I was following along, my ideas about you changed. Sure, it's strange. Even I thought it was strange. However, I do think you're town.
Plus, not every post of yours that I agreed with I posted that I agreed with you, because they didn't stand out much. I only pointed out that I'm agreeing with you a lot because it seemed strange to me. Don't take what I have there as every single thought I had. They're things I felt I needed to make a note of.

Plus, even when I disagree with you, it doesn't necessarily mean I think it's scummy. Some of your posts were scummy, but as the day went on, that feeling just disappeared.
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Isacc »

This is my bah post.

I am very happy. Hehehe.

I sometimes feel like nobody bothers reading my rule set...
Mirth wrote: -
No
posting in this thread once you're dead. If you want to gripe about dying, please wait until the game ends, y'all may however, post during twilight, dead player included.
Show
My mini normal is running! Yaaaay!

[b]Back from nationals![/b]

Check out my machinima:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyFireProduct
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:48 am

Post by SlySly »

hasdgfas wrote: Imaginality, your thoughts on kittens?
Do you think this is actually relevant at this point in the game?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:57 am

Post by hasdgfas »

SlySly wrote:
yes. Why else would I have had a question about killing kittens to Isacc in my day 2 posting.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:04 am

Post by SlySly »

hasdgfas wrote:
SlySly wrote:
yes. Why else would I have had a question about killing kittens to Isacc in my day 2 posting.
Fair enough, who do you think is most likely scum out of the remaining players?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:07 am

Post by hasdgfas »

SlySly wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
SlySly wrote:
Fair enough, who do you think is most likely scum out of the remaining players?
at this point? probably imaginality, but I'd really like him to answer my question
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by SlySly »

I would like to know what everyone thinks about the following things...

1. How many scum do you think are left?
2. Which is more likely amongst us, a serial killer or a protown vig that had unfortunate aim on night 1?
3. Is a mass claim a good idea at this point in the game?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:26 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

SlySly wrote:I would like to know what everyone thinks about the following things...

1. How many scum do you think are left?
2. Which is more likely amongst us, a serial killer or a protown vig that had unfortunate aim on night 1?
3. Is a mass claim a good idea at this point in the game?
0-1 mafia, 1 possible SK. We've had 3 anti-town roles flip. More than likely only one left.

Could be either. If I had to guess, I'd say SK.

No.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:43 pm

Post by destructor »

I vud say ve haf won schom left.
I sospect zat elvis and des-Khan vere killed by a pro-town player.
A massclaim may be uzful, bot I vud prefor zat ve didont vor reesons zat may becom apparent iv ve do. I beeleev massclaim is appropriate iv ve do not lynch schom today.

Am am zinkink zat imaginality is ze schomiest player bot I had reesons vor beeleevink he was moor likely town iv elvis vos schom. I need to rereed to remember vy this voz.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:24 pm

Post by destructor »

Hokay, I found ze reeson: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 19#1464419

It iz not stronk one and cud eesily be distanzink since elvis did not follow it op. It seemed genuine to me becos imaginality's reply seemed sincere.

I am holdink onto my town reed of kmd but am slightly oneezy becos I do not recall him ever havink a problem vith elvis. He seemed only to vant to lynch Iyzak and I am considerink if he vos doink zis (appearink to tonnel) so he cud avoid commentink on his boddies. I vil need to rereed his interacshon vith Darox, I am tinkink.

Hazcow, I had som bad vibes from in day 1. I recol elvis accusink him of followink Iyzak's plan. Her akuzashon vos cleerly false and she vos schom. I beeleev zis is an interestink interacshon to compare vith elvis' attak on imaginality.

I voz gettink more pro-town feelink from sly in day 2. Only major concern I hav is zat he voted for caf over elvis and made a comment about elvis beink moor likely town vor somthink zat did not vorrant it.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:38 am

Post by SlySly »

Kmd4390 wrote: We've had 3 anti-town roles flip.
All but 2 names that have flipped are blue. What are you referring to?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

SlySly wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: We've had 3 anti-town roles flip.
All but 2 names that have flipped are blue. What are you referring to?
Caf was a survivor.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:53 am

Post by SlySly »

Oh, I was unfamiliar with the Survivor role. I looked it up on the wiki and am now educated.
Kmd4390 wrote: If I had to guess, I'd say SK.
No.
Why would you guess SK over protown vig?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”