War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I can't believe how some people have the guts to say that I'm "coasting" from the shinnen lynch, when there are lurkers who are coasting for doing nothing. Its complete hypocrisy and frankly speaking I see two of them ganging up on me and taking a couple townies on board. I'm such a threat to them.
Great change of subject scum.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Kinetic wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I can't believe how some people have the guts to say that I'm "coasting" from the shinnen lynch, when there are lurkers who are coasting for doing nothing. Its complete hypocrisy and frankly speaking I see two of them ganging up on me and taking a couple townies on board. I'm such a threat to them.
Its a subject you don't want to talk about huh?

You rather just proclaim me scum, like they did with Walt, without any evidence?

You don't want to talk about your bullshit coasting case, I can understand that.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
Its a subject you don't want to talk about huh?

You rather just proclaim me scum, like they did with Walt, without any evidence?

You don't want to talk about your bullshit coasting case, I can understand that.
Haha. Good try. You're losing when you take me head on, so you change the subject and then try and make it seem like I have something to hide when in fact it is you who are trying to avoid the subject at hand.

And really, do you want to go there? You did the same thing with Hoopla sir. So don't go acting holier than thou on my account.

As for me coasting. Really? Really? Have you READ my posts. I've taken a stand on EVERY issue. Most of them not popular, but I've taken my stands where I felt they were needed when the opposite was anti-town. While you haven't taken a single unpopular stand until you felt it might kill you.

Then all of a sudden, healing is a good thing.

Really now ABR... really...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:01 pm

First of all, get over yourself, please?

Second, you accuse me of coasting. You say I don't take an unpopular stand.

Well lynching you looks pretty unpopular, there's just a handful of people that suspect you (firestarter, me, rofl).

I also went after the lurkers, which I was accused of as "not sticking to anything".

Healing is not a good thing, I never said it was. What I said in my post was that Intent to Heal me, cancels Intent to hurt me.

Kinetic you just want to hurt me because I'm hurting you. Seriously, get over yourself. Grow up.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:First of all, get over yourself, please?
Can I get under myself then? Oooooo kinky.

Ok I'll stop now, I just couldn't resist, lol.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Second, you accuse me of coasting. You say I don't take an unpopular stand.

Well lynching you looks pretty unpopular, there's just a handful of people that suspect you (firestarter, me, rofl).
Which goes against YOUR plan. And it goes against my sentiments on how we can win this game. We need MORE of a consensus than two people when there are 17 (soon to be 16) left alive.

Firestarter? Really. He has one post from talking about the first ten pages, and his 'suspicion' is lackluster at best. And seeing as he just joined the party I hardly think he counts.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I also went after the lurkers, which I was accused of as "not sticking to anything".
Really? I'm a lurker too now? Which lurkers pray tell have you nailed again?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Healing is not a good thing, I never said it was. What I said in my post was that Intent to Heal me, cancels Intent to hurt me.
Except in your case, where an intent to heal means nothing. You hurt me AFTER an intent to heal negated your hurt. Julz and Rofl hurt me SECONDS after your initial intent to hurt before ANY discussion on the matter. You're telling me that doesn't look planned to you?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Kinetic you just want to hurt me because I'm hurting you. Seriously, get over yourself. Grow up.
No, I want to hurt you because your play, your hypocrisies, your attitude, and the company you keep reek of scum.

Stop saying it is for any other reason.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:14 pm

1) Lurkers: I went after Drench.

2) Your defenders refused to negate me.

3) Firestarter fine, replace with Fonz. Fonz endorses killing you.

4) What play? What company?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:16 pm

q21 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:for posterity, lets list some appeals that kinetic has been making recently

appeal to emotion
appeal to fear
appeal to authority

there's probably more fallacies going on, but those are the ones that really pop out
I can see the first two, but please point to an example of the third. If it's there I missed it.
Here you go:
Kinetic wrote:I AM THE BEST AT MAFIA I WON TWO SCUMMIES
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Post by roflcopter »

um, yeah. i think the mafia may in fact be xyl, dgb, seraphim and nuwen. juls is an obv scapegoat, killing walt was FUCKING RIDICULOUS STUPID, and i really am wishing i went all in on hurting seraphim to death instead of kinetic.

unfortunately it seems like xyl and dgb have gotten themselves in the driver's seat all of the sudden by sheer weight of posts, but instead of driving us in any particular direction, they're just driving us over a cliff.

kinetic, i'm interested in your take on the xyl and dgb. take your time re-reading them or whatever you need to do. i can't hurt again until tomorrow night, but depending on your answer i am willing to switch to running a train on that axis of evil instead of finishing you off. your heavily emotional response to what i've been doing is still making me unhappy, but the shenanigans that have happened in the last couple of pages are really just out of control.

nuwen, before you go buck nutty and start trying to kill me, are you willing to submit to death if i flip town?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:26 pm

roflcopter wrote:um, yeah. i think the mafia may in fact be xyl, dgb, seraphim and nuwen. juls is an obv scapegoat, killing walt was FUCKING RIDICULOUS STUPID, and i really am wishing i went all in on hurting seraphim to death instead of kinetic.

unfortunately it seems like xyl and dgb have gotten themselves in the driver's seat all of the sudden by sheer weight of posts, but instead of driving us in any particular direction, they're just driving us over a cliff.

kinetic, i'm interested in your take on the xyl and dgb. take your time re-reading them or whatever you need to do. i can't hurt again until tomorrow night, but depending on your answer i am willing to switch to running a train on that axis of evil instead of finishing you off. your heavily emotional response to what i've been doing is still making me unhappy, but the shenanigans that have happened in the last couple of pages are really just out of control.

nuwen, before you go buck nutty and start trying to kill me, are you willing to submit to death if i flip town?
The heavenly voice of reason.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:28 pm

I too would like to leave Kinetic alone and kill off the bigger threats to town. But, he's too stubborn, its a shame he won't change his mind.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:34 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:1) Lurkers: I went after Drench.
After he was replaced? Little late on the ball there kiddo.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:2) Your defenders refused to negate me.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Intent to Heal: Kinetic
Negated by me
Works both ways. If you negate his heal, he also negates your hurt. That didn't stop you from hurting me two posts later.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:3) Firestarter fine, replace with Fonz. Fonz endorses killing you.
Fonz is lackluster at best. He endorses killing me because I don't endorse his system which I claim is anti-town. And he doesn't even endorse killing me because he thinks I'm scummy, but because I brought a player who was 1 over their life total down to their max life total, even though I had support for it.

His is a procedural endorsement. Because I didn't use his method he doesn't want me around. Doesn't that seem at least a little scummy to you? And since Shinnen's death Fonz has been very different, not at all like he was in the early game.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:4) What play? What company?
Your play = What you have been doing, how you have been doing it, overly aggressive and refusing to listen to anyone else for any reason and going about how you feel like it at all times.

Your company = Julz and Rofl. We'll learn if Julz is town or scum soon enough, but the fact that you endorsed her play, despite her being WORSE than a lurker is more a mark against you than anything else.

And hell, you've even called Rofl's play rabid. Don't pretend that if he was attacking you that you would lay over and let him gore you.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Here you go:
Kinetic wrote:I AM THE BEST AT MAFIA I WON TWO SCUMMIES
Wow. Misquoting me. Was it you who did it last time too, because I'm feeling de javu about it and I don't feel like looking back.

Also, kind of funny since I'm pretty sure the post you're trying to misquote me on happened AFTER your little wiki-tells list.

Plus, I brought those things up to prove a point, which you haven't rebuked: You're basing my play here on play that happened over two years ago and calling me scummy because of it, despite MISREMEMBERING what happened then.

And as proof that my play has changed since then I presented evidence which states that maybe I'm a lot better now than in my FIRST GAME on the site.
roflcopter wrote:kinetic, i'm interested in your take on the xyl and dgb. take your time re-reading them or whatever you need to do. i can't hurt again until tomorrow night, but depending on your answer i am willing to switch to running a train on that axis of evil instead of finishing you off. your heavily emotional response to what i've been doing is still making me unhappy, but the shenanigans that have happened in the last couple of pages are really just out of control.
Sucks to be you. You're a rabid dog that needs to be put down if the town has any chance of anything.

The fact is I support you dying. Those are questions you should have asked BEFORE you took half my health away.

The only way I'd even consider answering them is if I thought you might be town or have a townie agenda. I don't.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I too would like to leave Kinetic alone and kill off the bigger threats to town. But, he's too stubborn, its a shame he won't change his mind.
Wow. I'm the stubborn one.

You two are playing WAY too reactive and erratic. I said at the BEGINNING OF THE GAME that would lead to a town loss.

You both have done NOTHING to prove otherwise.

I think you're both scum now because of it. And if you're not, I STILL believe the town has a better chance of winning if you're both dead than if you're both still alive.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Kinetic wrote:After he was replaced? Little late on the ball there kiddo.
ABR hurt Drench before he was replaced.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Look, uh....kinetic.
Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Negated by me
Sorry, I'm not going to negate with you, scum.
He refused to cancel our respective actions.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Kinetic wrote:After he was replaced? Little late on the ball there kiddo.
ABR hurt Drench before he was replaced.
O, bleh, This convo is moving way too fast and I should have double checked that.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:39 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Look, uh....kinetic.
Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Negated by me
You're reading that different from me. I'm reading that as "I'm going to heal as I see fit not based on what you tell me to do, scum"
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Negated by me
I can't imagine what I was thinking.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by roflcopter »

fine kinetic, be stubborn, i'll waste my time finishing you before i move on
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Actually, I was thinking that ABR was going to hop to a different target like a rabbit on speed, and if I negated I would just free him to do what he was going to do anyways.

I guess I was wrong there.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Kinetic wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Negated by me
You're reading that different from me. I'm reading that as "I'm going to heal as I see fit not based on what you tell me to do, scum"
Okay....that's how I read it too. That's why I hurt you.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:44 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Negated by me
Okay....that's how I read it too. That's why I hurt you.
But you should have waited for the heal then and then hurt me, you didn't. You broke your own rules, and that sir is where the hypocrisy stands. You would have had a leg to stand on then.

You don't.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Hey ABR, how many scum Seraphim do you think there are?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:47 pm

That's pretty dumb. If he heals as he sees fit, then I hurt as I see fit. Whether or not he will actually heal you doesn't matter, because he doesn't want to negotiate.

Right now, the number of people that want you dead outweigh the number of people that want you alive. That's why you're going to die.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:Hey ABR, how many scum Seraphim do you think there are?
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:50 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Hey ABR, how many scum Seraphim do you think there are?
Nuwen, roflcopter, or as-yet-unrevealed?

Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:51 pm

Post by Kinetic »

roflcopter wrote:fine kinetic, be stubborn, i'll waste my time finishing you before i move on
You're just as stubborn as I am.

Agree not to be a rabid dog, to act townie, to make townie choices, and I could think of you as something more than scum.

Act as you are, and you need to be put down by any means necessary and I'm not going to stand in the way of that happening.

I'm not going to throw myself on your mercy. You don't control this game. You need to realize that one way or another. If you won't control yourself then you need to die.

All your little reprieve is offering is a way for you to reassert your control over the game.

When we were all on equal footing I opposed you and ABR taking over the game. We could have argued this out in a civil matter and come to an agreement. Instead you tried to kill me.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”