War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Also, wow. What a ferocious attack by ABR the instant I suggested he might be scum.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Xylthixlm wrote:If you can't find anything else I've done, try going to the bottom of the page and selecting "Display all posts by Xylthixlm".
Besides the dainty hurt counts, you've done fuck all from page 1 to 50 but attack Walt, who I've been trying to make you understand that you had nothing on him. You are not
at all
pro-town, I pity the town who has you in their team.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Juls »

Kinetic wrote:
Juls wrote:Because I am town DGB...and if you weren't scum you would be saying it too.
I'm sorry if you are Julz, but you've done nothing in this game to earn the benefit of the doubt. You should have replaced out of this game when Flay gave the free replace with no health damage back in your role PM.
What are you talking about?
-------------------------------------
Juls
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:Also, wow. What a ferocious attack by ABR the instant I suggested he might be scum.
Suggest I might be scum is an understatement. You formed a fucking alliance and proclaimed that you would kill me.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Xyl will not be hung just because you flip town. And I frankly don't care because I can't play with someone so stubbornly anti-town that can stall the game in good conscience like this.

So let me get this straight you are going to hang everyone who does not vote for a hoopla lynch right now?
Just you, because you will have done more anti-town things than pro-town things in this entire game and through all your posts.
^ Funny, it looked like ABR understood the reason for the wagon on Walt.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH
Now it really sounds like you might have bus'ed Shinnen for town cred. WWB was scummy.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Xyl will not be hung just because you flip town. And I frankly don't care because I can't play with someone so stubbornly anti-town that can stall the game in good conscience like this.

So let me get this straight you are going to hang everyone who does not vote for a hoopla lynch right now?
Just you, because you will have done more anti-town things than pro-town things in this entire game and through all your posts.
^ Funny, it looked like ABR understood the reason for the wagon on Walt.
Well he pissed me off too.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Juls wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
Juls wrote:Because I am town DGB...and if you weren't scum you would be saying it too.
I'm sorry if you are Julz, but you've done nothing in this game to earn the benefit of the doubt. You should have replaced out of this game when Flay gave the free replace with no health damage back in your role PM.
If you replied to your role pm with a "Replace me" instead of confirm, your replacement would not have had any health damage as a result... Didn't you read your role PM?
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Also, wow. What a ferocious attack by ABR the instant I suggested he might be scum.
Suggest I might be scum is an understatement. You formed a fucking alliance and proclaimed that you would kill me.
No, I put out a call for people to form an "alliance" to kill you. Which is really the essence of the whole "intent to hurt" system.

I don't have an alliance yet, but if you keep this up it shouldn't take long.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Xyl, there's no reasoning with ABR, he's scum. He needs to survive real bad. He'll say anything, ignore facts, the usual death rattle of scum going down.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
No, I put out a call for people to form an "alliance" to kill you. Which is really the essence of the whole "intent to hurt" system.

I don't have an alliance yet, but if you keep this up it shouldn't take long.
That still depends because if I can get more people that want to heal me than hurt me, then you can't touch me.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH
Now it really sounds like you might have bus'ed Shinnen for town cred. WWB was scummy.
He's panicking because he's caught. Panicking BAD. I thought he was a better player than this.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:That still depends because if I can get more people that want to heal me than hurt me, then you can't touch me.
I thought we weren't supposed to heal, haha.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:01 pm

@ Kinetic - when can you next use an action, hurt/heal?

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Juls »

Kinetic wrote:
Juls wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
If you replied to your role pm with a "Replace me" instead of confirm, your replacement would not have had any health damage as a result... Didn't you read your role PM?
I had every intentions of playing this game to my fullest ability but the pace was just entirely too fast. I had no idea it would be 70 pages in one week. Come on...how can you guys NOT think that is too excessive to keep up with for someone who has work, school, a child, other games....?
Juls
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Juls wrote:I had every intentions of playing this game to my fullest ability but the pace was just entirely too fast. I had no idea it would be 70 pages in one week. Come on...how can you guys NOT think that is too excessive to keep up with for someone who has work, school, a child, other games....?
That's all fine, except you handled the situation like a good little scum, and we caught you.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
roflcopter wrote:people need to stop healing bitches right now. when i get home i'll decide who is getting a piping hot serving of justice.
QFT

and hurt hoopla
Wow ABR, I thought you were opposed to healing. I guess that doesn't apply when it's your scumbuddies doing it.

Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by Kinetic »

DrippingGoofball wrote:@ Kinetic - when can you next use an action, hurt/heal?
I think not until tomorrow afternoon. I need to check, I want to say around Noon today is when I last used it to Heal Walt before he was killed.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:05 pm

IF I was scum, I wouldn't be overreacting because the town is fighting a losing battle because its completely divided now.

The only reason I'm tripping is because I AM town, and you're fucking things up for the town. If Fonz, tajo, copter, firestarter, and anyone else -that I've probably attacked no less- think I'm scum, then fine, I'll go down quietly.

But if 3 bumbling idiots think I'm scum, then hell yeah, its on. I'm gonna bring the scum crashing.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Post by Kinetic »

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:28 am Post subject: 71 Reply with quote
heal:walt

That was when I did it, so I'll kill Julz at 8:29 AM. I'll be awake. (so T-minus 7.5 hours from now).
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:IF I was scum, I wouldn't be overreacting because the town is fighting a losing battle because its completely divided now.

The only reason I'm tripping is because I AM town, and you're fucking things up for the town. If Fonz, tajo, copter, firestarter, and anyone else -that I've probably attacked no less- think I'm scum, then fine, I'll go down quietly.

But if 3 bumbling idiots think I'm scum, then hell yeah, its on. I'm gonna bring the scum crashing.
I agree with you so much.

Except in my case the three bumbling idiots are you Julz and Rofl.

Can you understand all of a sudden?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
roflcopter wrote:people need to stop healing bitches right now. when i get home i'll decide who is getting a piping hot serving of justice.
QFT

and hurt hoopla
Wow ABR, I thought you were opposed to healing. I guess that doesn't apply when it's your scumbuddies doing it.
Clarification:

healing bitches = healing kinetic

Intent to hurt is negated by Intent to heal, so if there are more people who WANT to heal me, you can't hurt me.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by Juls »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Juls wrote:I had every intentions of playing this game to my fullest ability but the pace was just entirely too fast. I had no idea it would be 70 pages in one week. Come on...how can you guys NOT think that is too excessive to keep up with for someone who has work, school, a child, other games....?
That's all fine, except you handled the situation like a good little scum, and we caught you.
Bull shit and you know it. I am a cherub. And its very obvious by my explanations. There is a difference between thinking I am town playing poorly and scum. And you clearly are attacking an easy target.
Juls
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Kinetic wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:IF I was scum, I wouldn't be overreacting because the town is fighting a losing battle because its completely divided now.

I agree with you so much.

Except in my case the three bumbling idiots are you Julz and Rofl.

Can you understand all of a sudden?
lol I do now.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
QFT

and hurt hoopla
Clarification:

healing bitches = healing kinetic

Intent to hurt is negated by Intent to heal, so if there are more people who WANT to heal me, you can't hurt me.
You hurt me even though Xyl had an intent to heal on me. You're not playing by your own rules.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”