populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:30 am

Post by populartajo »

Juls wrote:@Plum: Yes...consider me V/LA for this game until the Weekend. I am frustrated.
Frustrated of what?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:33 am

Post by populartajo »

Crazy wrote:
Tajo wrote: But Empking also strikes me as town. He wouldnt have revived this thread asking for his innocence if he were scum.
Looking at that thread again (best game ever, btw), indeed you did.
Tajo, Open 94 wrote: Empking in the other hand is scummy as hell but as I thought, hes just one of those weird townies that cant lose a fight.
Just trust me in this one.
[quote="Tajo", Open 94"]
I still dont know if Empking is scum or just one of those dumb townies who cant lose a fight.
This still seems different to me, though. I can definitely see how being stubborn is a town-tell, but asking for a vig target? Meh.[/quote]
Actually the first reason: "reviving the thread asking for innocence" is just as "gutty" as asking for a vig target. And this wasnt the only reason why I think afatchic is prob town. At the end, in that game, I was right. I think I am again.
So I am still reaching?
Call me Tajo.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Crazy »

*sigh* Maybe not. But the thing is, afatchic usually does play better than he did here. Empking does not. And I still don't see for the life of me how asking for a vig target is anything but a null-tell. It's really not that hard of a thing to pull off.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Artem »

Crazy, you say you aren't ready for a lynch yet. What do you still need to make up your mind?
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:15 am

Post by populartajo »

Artem wrote:Crazy, you say you aren't ready for a lynch yet. What do you still need to make up your mind?
Artem, I assume you are working on an answer to my post?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:18 am

Post by populartajo »

Crazy wrote:*sigh* Maybe not. But the thing is, afatchic usually does play better than he did here. Empking does not. And I still don't see for the life of me how asking for a vig target is anything but a null-tell. It's really not that hard of a thing to pull off.
Ive seen afatchic play poorly in the game we were together.
The vig thing is just gutty. I agree that scum can have pulled it off too but its less probable. What was the objective of that, assuming she faked it? Trying to appear town if scum or trying to find a better target facing a lynch?
This isnt hard, Crazy.
Call me Tajo.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Artem »

@Tajo: You haven't been asking much of anything new.
Tajo wrote: B) Im not tunneled. Im giving you reasons. Wouldnt you call Juls tunelled on afatchic and in me then?
Juls has suspected all three of you at one point or another, and voted for more than one player. That's not exactly tunnel-visioning.
Tajo wrote: Why cant scum pretend they are scumhunting, specially when the player has big probs of being town playing poorly?
Here's the way I see it. If you and I are both town, then one of us is wrong and either Juls or Empking (afatchic) are scum. Now, to me it seems backwards to lynch a player who's been scum-hunting rather than the player who's been scummy, solely based on the speculation that the former is going after an "easy target". If Juls is scum, she deserves to win. Otherwise, we are punishing scum-hutning and promoting poor, scummy play.

We can also lynch Crazy since everybody is suspecting him in some shape or form.
Artem wrote: You are accusing me of being tunneled against Juls but you dont say a word about her. Even worse, he is calling you town and following you for NO REASON at all, when she could be very scum buddying up to you. We all love being called obv town but why hasnt that possibility crossed your mind, Artem?
Artem wrote: Also, I don't have a problem with Juls mimicking my vote, because as she explained, you (arbitrary you) and the person you suspect is town want to be on the same page. Besides, she's voting Empking on her own.
@Crazy: I voted for Slicey instead of asking for a prod is because some mods are particular about it being their job to keep track of who needs prodding and when.

This game is losing me. Not much has changed about my opinion of the players and I doubt there will be anything drastic enough happening in the remainder of Day 1. I'm fine with a lynch of Empking, Crazy and, to a lesser extent, Tajo. So, as soon as Crazy decides he's ready for a lynch, I say we go ahead and move on.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Artem »

EBWOP: The second to last quote is from Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:14 am

Post by populartajo »

Yeah, if Artem is scum he deserves to win.
Just decided something.
Juls, if scum, isnt prob the GF. The same for afatchic.
Since I think both Artem and afatchic are town then Crazy has to be scum in that possible scenario. And he has more probs of being GF than Juls.
Just you all know, my pair is Crazy-Juls, Crazy GF.
Unvote Vote : Crazy.
Call me Tajo.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Plum »

Vote Count 11

Empking - 1 - (Juls)
Artem - 0 - (none)
Crazy - 2 - (Empking, populartajo)
populartajo - 0 - (none)
Juls - 0 - (none)

Not Voting - 2 - Crazy, Artem

With five players alive, it'll take three players to throw someone out of the treehouse.

:twisted:
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:53 am

Post by populartajo »

Unvote.

I need to think is something.
Call me Tajo.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Crazy »

Artem wrote:This game is losing me. Not much has changed about my opinion of the players and I doubt there will be anything drastic enough happening in the remainder of Day 1. I'm fine with a lynch of Empking, Crazy and, to a lesser extent, Tajo. So, as soon as Crazy decides he's ready for a lynch, I say we go ahead and move on.
*sigh* I guess. Really, the chance of a scum win Day 1 isn't that high. We do have information; I just really can't tell who's scum.

About your logic on afatchic/Empking, Tajo; it sucks... and you can't really convince me otherwise. I just don't know if you actually believe it, because I know I've seen better from you in the past.

What's with the unvote, Tajo?

(Btw, Artem/Juls isn't my top thing anymore. It's rare that I see people that buddy so hard up to each other to be scum. One of them is simply buddying up to a townie, and whichever one is the townie is just buying into it.) For the same reason, I'm doubting Tajo/Empking. That leaves Artem/Tajo and Empking/Artem. Juls is prob town.

What's the case on me, anyway, especially as for being a GF?
Everyone
here is suspicious of me and the first thing you think of is GF?!!! Why doesn't "goon" come to your mind first, if I'm scum at all?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:46 am

Post by populartajo »

Crazy wrote:
Artem wrote:This game is losing me. Not much has changed about my opinion of the players and I doubt there will be anything drastic enough happening in the remainder of Day 1. I'm fine with a lynch of Empking, Crazy and, to a lesser extent, Tajo. So, as soon as Crazy decides he's ready for a lynch, I say we go ahead and move on.
*sigh* I guess. Really, the chance of a scum win Day 1 isn't that high. We do have information; I just really can't tell who's scum.

About your logic on afatchic/Empking, Tajo; it sucks... and you can't really convince me otherwise. I just don't know if you actually believe it, because I know I've seen better from you in the past.

What's with the unvote, Tajo?

(Btw, Artem/Juls isn't my top thing anymore. It's rare that I see people that buddy so hard up to each other to be scum. One of them is simply buddying up to a townie, and whichever one is the townie is just buying into it.) For the same reason, I'm doubting Tajo/Empking. That leaves Artem/Tajo and Empking/Artem. Juls is prob town.

What's the case on me, anyway, especially as for being a GF?
Everyone
here is suspicious of me and the first thing you think of is GF?!!! Why doesn't "goon" come to your mind first, if I'm scum at all?
Juls is not being subtle about being scum. That indicates she is the goon.
Really? So of Juls/Artem do you think Artem is the more likely scum?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:48 am

Post by populartajo »

And the unvote was because I thought I was the only one voting for Crazy. We need to evaluate who is he going to vig in case he is lynched and comes up town.
Call me Tajo.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Crazy »

Tajo wrote:Juls is not being subtle about being scum. That indicates she is the goon.
Juls made a
very
OMGUS-y vote on you at one point, and you've been bussing her extremely hard. I'd be shocked if you two were scum together.

Juls and afatchic is similar; it would require a great deal of distancing for them to be scum together.

Artem was the only other person I could see Juls scum with. I haven't ruled her out, but the links between them weren't necessarily
scummy
in the first place, and the buddying between them just seems to dang strong to be between two scum. (Yes, that's WIFOM, but I use it anyway.)

If you're judging people individually, then yes, Juls is scummier than Artem.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:03 am

Post by populartajo »

Crazy wrote:
Tajo wrote:Juls is not being subtle about being scum. That indicates she is the goon.
Juls made a
very
OMGUS-y vote on you at one point, and you've been bussing her extremely hard. I'd be shocked if you two were scum together.

Juls and afatchic is similar; it would require a great deal of distancing for them to be scum together.

Artem was the only other person I could see Juls scum with. I haven't ruled her out, but the links between them weren't necessarily
scummy
in the first place, and the buddying between them just seems to dang strong to be between two scum. (Yes, that's WIFOM, but I use it anyway.)

If you're judging people individually, then yes, Juls is scummier than Artem.
So if you get lynched and you come up town, who would you vig?
Call me Tajo.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Juls »

Just posting this in all my games...if I have promised content it may have to wait. I want to play in some marathon games this weekend. I will probably catch up on all my normal length games on Sunday night..
-------------------------------------
Juls
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:31 am

Post by populartajo »

Juls wrote:Just posting this in all my games...if I have promised content it may have to wait. I want to play in some marathon games this weekend. I will probably catch up on all my normal length games on Sunday night..
We need a small opinion from you for all that has been going after you left us.
Then you can go Marathon. :)
Call me Tajo.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by Juls »

My opinion: my vote stands. I am ready to lynch Empking. I feel very good about the tajo/Empking scum team. The only other person I am willing to lynch at this point is tajo but I think it will tell me what I need to know about tajo if Empking happens to be town. Even if Empking is town (which I don't believe) his lynch will provide us with some valuable information, afording he doesn't lynch one of the other townies.

And to crazy...those % wasn't meant to add up to 100% it was out of 100% for each person. This game isn't a "whole", each person is a "whole"...some people are just "holes" like tajo....just kidding tajo *kiss* (sorry for blowing up in the other game at you)
Juls
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by populartajo »

Juls wrote:My opinion: my vote stands. I am ready to lynch Empking. I feel very good about the tajo/Empking scum team. The only other person I am willing to lynch at this point is tajo but I think it will tell me what I need to know about tajo if Empking happens to be town. Even if Empking is town (which I don't believe) his lynch will provide us with some valuable information, afording he doesn't lynch one of the other townies.

And to crazy...those % wasn't meant to add up to 100% it was out of 100% for each person. This game isn't a "whole", each person is a "whole"...some people are just "holes" like tajo....just kidding tajo *kiss* (sorry for blowing up in the other game at you)
Sorry for being kinda assy too.
<3
You are still scum, though.

:evil:
Call me Tajo.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Crazy »

You know, I could go for an Empking/afatchic lynch. Individually, there's nobody that's even close to him. Afatchic's buddying to Tajo is even worse than vice versa, since at least Tajo backed his up with "evidence." And I hate to make this sound OMGUS-y, but his case on me for "flying under the radar" is just horrible. Yes, I know Empking is hardly renowned for his great scum-hunting, but usually his cases are based off of something that's actually
true
, no matter how pointless it is. (His big case on farside in Open 94 was stupid, but was based on stuff that was actually said, at least.)

Juls, I know you think he's scum.
Tajo, I know you think he's town.

Artem, you said you'd be fine with a lynch of either me or Empking. Well, he was pushing hard against me anyway, so even if he's town, I'm dead. Either way, you get your wish. :) (Kidding though, I really wish he wouldn't vig me if he turned up town, since I do know that would be a loss.)

Vote: Empking

Enough stuff has been said today. And yes, he could be what you call an "easy target," but that doesn't mean anything regarding his alignment, right?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Crazy »

Ugh, I just realized that the person that's likely to hammer is the person that would be most likely to be Empking's partner. :roll:

Well, I suppose Empking/Tajo
is
still a possibility... but just about the only scummy thing about Tajo is his link with afatchic. *sigh*

It could be Artem/Tajo. The things that stand out most about that pair are Tajo's remaining neutral between me and Artem for so long (and of course, when he finally decides, he picks me :P)... and I mentioned the other part earlier:
Artem wrote: Crazy, if your vote is still random, you may want to reconsider it.
Artem wrote:Also, I'm not ready to lynch Tajo yet. If you're not comfortable with him being at L-1, feel free to remove your random vote from him, but I really doubt afatchic or Juls will hammer at this point.
Voting someone but then wanting someone else to get off the wagon just makes it look like you didn't want that person at L-1 to begin with.

Empking, if you
are
town (assuming Artem hammers you), then I would strongly suggest vigging Artem or Tajo, preferably Artem because Artem/Juls is more likely than Tajo/Juls.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:07 pm

Post by Empking »

Ca someone tell me why I'm on L-1?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:55 am

Post by Juls »

Because we are moving toward a lynch and your predecessor, afatchic, was most scummy of everyone here.
Juls
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:01 am

Post by Empking »

Juls wrote:Because we are moving toward a lynch and your predecessor, afatchic, was most scummy of everyone here.
How so?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”