War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:48 am

Post by populartajo »

Seraphim wrote:Firestarter's damage was an accident which may have cost the town a player. Dammit, stupid player replaced *grumble grumble*

What, tajo, has Juls done that is pro-town in the slightest?
Not giving a shit about this game. Being polemic when the logical play as scum is to try to win survival points. Getting frustrated for the speed of the game and for not having time.
I would put her at a neutral position, knowing that she has promised to catch up soon.
Your turn. Tell me anything obv-scum.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:50 am

Post by populartajo »

Juls wrote:I told people I had a test today and I would catch up after the test...it is likely I won't get anything up of substance until tomorrow because I won't be able to catch up. Stop threatening to kill me and just do it if you are going to. If you are I won't catch up. There is so much attitude in this game I really don't give a shit if I get killed or not.
This for example. Scum would provoke people like that
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:50 am

Post by populartajo »

Juls wrote:I told people I had a test today and I would catch up after the test...it is likely I won't get anything up of substance until tomorrow because I won't be able to catch up. Stop threatening to kill me and just do it if you are going to. If you are I won't catch up. There is so much attitude in this game I really don't give a shit if I get killed or not.
This for example. Scum would provoke people like that?
Missed a question mark.
Call me Tajo.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:56 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright, I'll be willing to lay off of Juls(as I'm somewhat convinced, though I still wish she would at least defend herself a little better) if you can name another viable suspect right now that I can hurt.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:58 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

populartajo wrote:So, Juls is scum why?
I'll be delighted to explain it once more. I'll increase the level of detail.

In her first 12 posts, she starts off participating, but mostly IIoA, chiming in lightly on strategy, nothing deep. She quickly zeroes in on Xyl (who leans town in my book), and Kinetic (who leans firmly town in my book). She says nothing else on any other player. She's very stingy with her opinions and suspicions. She's not a carefree scum hunter, she's calculating each move to give herself out as little as possible.

In keeping with this strategy of not giving oneself away one iota, and meekly pushing non-cases against the wrong players, she switches gears in post #13 and she becomes ABR's zombie. This relieves her of any responsibility in her hurt choices, and completely obliterates any possible scumtell on her, that doesn't also taint ABR, and taint ABR to a greater extent than it does her.

So. If ABR is town, she made herself into ABR's Kuato (Total Recall movie reference), and intends for him to take the fall while she plays innocent follower. She may also try to avoid attracting ABR's attention in a negative way at the same time, so if ABR is town, she's hitting two birds with one stone. Maybe ABR is being Kuato'd by Juls, haha. I like that. It's a new verb.

If ABR is scum, then my theory is that they've had some tiff in the QT, and she decided to obey him under threat.

Regardless of ABR's alignment, she's scummy all the way. More so than ABR.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:59 am

Xylthixlm wrote:
Intent to Heal: Kinetic
Do it please.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:59 am

populartajo wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Xyl, Kinetic, zwet and Firestarter should NOT be on this list.
Im thinking that Juls shouldnt be in this list also.
I'm thinking you don't want anyone lynched, hahahhaha.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:59 am

Post by populartajo »

Seraphim wrote:Alright, I'll be willing to lay off of Juls(as I'm somewhat convinced, though I still wish she would at least defend herself a little better) if you can name another viable suspect right now that I can hurt.
We might start to heal people that shouldnt be in that list. Rage points are a potential problem right now.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:01 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:So, Juls is scum why?
I'll be delighted to explain it once more. I'll increase the level of detail.

In her first 12 posts, she starts off participating, but mostly IIoA, chiming in lightly on strategy, nothing deep. She quickly zeroes in on Xyl (who leans town in my book), and Kinetic (who leans firmly town in my book). She says nothing else on any other player. She's very stingy with her opinions and suspicions. She's not a carefree scum hunter, she's calculating each move to give herself out as little as possible.

In keeping with this strategy of not giving oneself away one iota, and meekly pushing non-cases against the wrong players, she switches gears in post #13 and she becomes ABR's zombie. This relieves her of any responsibility in her hurt choices, and completely obliterates any possible scumtell on her, that doesn't also taint ABR, and taint ABR to a greater extent than it does her.

So. If ABR is town, she made herself into ABR's Kuato (Total Recall movie reference), and intends for him to take the fall while she plays innocent follower. She may also try to avoid attracting ABR's attention in a negative way at the same time, so if ABR is town, she's hitting two birds with one stone. Maybe ABR is being Kuato'd by Juls, haha. I like that. It's a new verb.

If ABR is scum, then my theory is that they've had some tiff in the QT, and she decided to obey him under threat.

Regardless of ABR's alignment, she's scummy all the way. More so than ABR.
I understand this but all this behavior is also ext possible to come from a player that has no time.
Let her catch up and not treat her to hurt her. If she is scum, it would become too obvious. Trust me.
Call me Tajo.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:01 am

Seraphim wrote:Alright, I'll be willing to lay off of Juls(as I'm somewhat convinced, though I still wish she would at least defend herself a little better) if you can name another viable suspect right now that I can hurt.
Nooooooooooooooo read my case. Don't listen to pop. He's becoming soft in his old age. Pop is thinking everyone is town.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:02 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Xyl, Kinetic, zwet and Firestarter should NOT be on this list.
Im thinking that Juls shouldnt be in this list also.
I'm thinking you don't want anyone lynched, hahahhaha.
LOL, you have no idea how many mislynches I have prevented.
Sometimes I get wrong, though but I have an outstanding good record.
Call me Tajo.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:03 am

populartajo wrote:I understand this but all this behavior is also ext possible to come from a player that has no time.
No. I've seen plenty of players that are busy and post scantily. That's not what they do. They don't Kuato other players (I had to use it again ;-)), and they express more opinions. They spend less time complaining about being persecuted.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
hurt: kinetic
with mah fire blade
Dude. Get some support or stop hurting.
i seem to recall abr and juls supporting a kinetic hurt crusade. and also, bite me.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Do it please.
if you guys start healing kinetic, you're just going to drag this out. xyl, you were the one who was counting off how many mislynches we got, why are you suddenly in the business of stalling a kill? even if you believe with complete conviction that kinetic is town, which i don't really understand, you'd still be better off hurting someone you think is scum than healing k. every time you heal, you're just lengthening the game and giving scum more rage points.

and since you've mentioned previously something along the lines of how you would only heal someone who are sure is town, i'd love to see your reasons on kinetic.

if people really do start healing kinetic, i am switching to seraphim.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:05 am

populartajo wrote:LOL, you have no idea how many mislynches I have prevented.
That's easy to do, since the majority of players are town, especially early on. The odds are heavily stacked in your favor, even if your 'mislynch saves' are randomely chosen.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:06 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:I understand this but all this behavior is also ext possible to come from a player that has no time.
No. I've seen plenty of players that are busy and post scantily. That's not what they do. They don't Kuato other players (I had to use it again ;-)), and they express more opinions. They spend less time complaining about being persecuted.
As I said, let her catch up. Im not saying she is obv town. Im only saying that there is nothing that indicates obv scum behaviour. It will become obvious if she is scum when she catches up. Trust me.
For the record, I though Shinnen was scum. Im evaluating Techi right now and would like to hear him once he comes back in Sunday(!). WLC and q21 are next on my list. Im still disliking viqles for some reason.
Call me Tajo.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:07 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Do it please.
I will unless roflcopter actually lays out a convincing case in the next 3 hours.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Do it please.
I will unless roflcopter actually lays out a convincing case in the next 3 hours.
i'd prefer you lay out a convincing case for why kinetic is town, because you're suddenly switching your modus operandi in this game and its really weird.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:09 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

roflcopter wrote:if you guys start healing kinetic, you're just going to drag this out. xyl, you were the one who was counting off how many mislynches we got, why are you suddenly in the business of stalling a kill?
I'm not willing to see someone get brought down to rage range almost entirely by the actions of one person.
You
are the one playing anti-town here.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:if you guys start healing kinetic, you're just going to drag this out. xyl, you were the one who was counting off how many mislynches we got, why are you suddenly in the business of stalling a kill?
I'm not willing to see someone get brought down to rage range almost entirely by the actions of one person.
You
are the one playing anti-town here.
are you discounting the fact that juls also hurt kinetic and abr called an intent to hurt on him? because this isn't a solo adventure i'm on here.
soi soi soi

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:10 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Do it please.
i'd prefer you lay out a convincing case for why kinetic is town, because you're suddenly switching your modus operandi in this game and its really weird.
We shouldnt prove why someone is town. We should prove why someone is scum. Im with Xyl here.
Call me Tajo.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:11 am

Post by roflcopter »

also, xyl, you're ignoring the part where i'm asking you why kinetic is town. you can prattle on all you want about consensus lynches, but you need to tell me why i shouldn't be hurting him and not just become a roadblock, because if you do that neither of us are going to get anywhere.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Do it please.
We shouldnt prove why someone is town. We should prove why someone is scum. Im with Xyl here.
and you'd like to see him go back and forth with me healing and hurting instead of, oh, i don't know, doing some scumhunting?

if he's town, he can't know with enough certainty that kinetic is town to warrant throwing away his action in perpetuity, which, by the way, is what it will take to save kinetic
soi soi soi

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Negated by me
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

roflcopter, tell you what. I will not heal kinetic if you will promise that
you will not hurt anyone else until Kinetic is dead

I'm fine with you being a really slow vig, even if you're wrong. But you have to stick with it. And I am not going to help you.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Negated by me
Sorry, I'm not going to negate with you, scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”