War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:For reference, WeyounsLastClone and Seraphim were the only people on both the Hoopla and WaltWishbone wagons.
I'll make that post for Kenetic in the am, then rofl at 3pm and will re-read everything tomorrow night when I get home to see if I am mistaken.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Post by The Fonz »

roflcopter wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Yep, Drenchhurting seems a good way to go.

Call hurt on Drench
didn't drench get replaced? can we have more paying attention please?
Dude, it's a fucking forty page thread, sometimes you're going to miss one or two of them. Seraphim said he was a lurker, i looked up his posts and there was a lot of lurking and no replacement request, so I hurt.
roflcopter wrote:lurker hunting is the wrong decision when the obvious scum are sitting right in front of us. abr, what the hell happened to you helping me with kinetic? you called an intent to hurt and i do not remember you following through.
I don't see an obvious scum. I see a faction war.
Xylthixlm wrote:Ok. That's too many people with damage. And what do we do with WaltWishbone? I think I believe he's not scum now.
I suggest he starts dishing out the hurts. I don't think we should heal him till the next scum dies. Then do it en masse whilst we're analysing that wagon.

I definitely don't want anyone new hurting- and Juls looks town to me. Will probably hurt Zwet.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:39 pm

Post by q21 »

Seraphim wrote:I'm just laying down prophecy. One day, there will be a player named Neo. DBG will go on a crusade and he will be scum, therefore making him The One.

On that note, seeing as my Drench hurt is a dead-end, I'm hoping that it doesn't count as I certainly don't want a replacement attacked right out the door.
I don't like the way you, and Fonz, went on a lurker hunt against Drench. The lurker hunt idea was fine, lurking is, to a degree further than normal, scummy in this game, but one of you should have picked up on the fact that he had been replaced.

That whole incident smells bad.

I feel that Walt is town from his response when he'd "died".

Hurt Swet

Being trying to get him killed for a while, unless someone can give me good reason why he's town I'm going to focus on that.

Also, the number of times that ARB has called intent to hurt someone and never followed through is starting to get to me.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I like your 148, Kinetic.

Call intent to hurt vIQleS

By now Kin, you must realize that the grand majority of my case against you constitutes of trying to stall the game and not being able to come to a swift decision. You have but to support me in killing this vIQleS player whom you also suspect, and you tear the whole case down, providing you also act in a coherent manner afterwards. I await your response.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't care that both Fonz and copter don't want anything to do with a DGB bandwagon. I will find my support elsewhere.

Call Intent to hurt DGB

She was the main detractor from the Shinnen lynch, and its about time for you to see it.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Intent to hurt: zwet
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Kinetic wrote:Yet, on the FIRST lynch, You, Fonz, Rofl, and ABR danced and claimed responsibly for killing Shinnen like it was all you guys.
No.

Call intent to hurt Kinetic
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:59 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

q21 wrote:
Hurt Swet
I really don't think zwet is scum. There is no positive evidence of him being scum.
q21 wrote:Also, the number of times that ARB has called intent to hurt someone and never followed through is starting to get to me.
Nice catch.

q21 is gut wrenchingly town.

Juls and ABR are scumbuddies. People that can't see that, are hung up on 'wikitells.' They should open their eyes to less conventional, and sometimes unique tells. Think beyond the wiki.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:14 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

WaltWishbone wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Ok. That's too many people with damage. And what do we do with WaltWishbone? I think I believe he's not scum now.
roflmao, I was wondering why I wasn't dead yet????

Look, my only act of scum was being argumenative and a smartass in my opinion... and probably getting drunk and posting was not smart. So, yeah, sorry I was just trying to keep up with everyone else's wit.. I dont want to be eliminated, I think its a mistake (since 2 of the 3 seraphim have to be town) and the scum will go after me with their first rage points anyways I would think. I would like to stick around until my next turn (3pm tomorrow) so I can heal rofl (as I promised) and get him 1hp above where we started if the town agrees. Anyways, I was suppossed to be sleeping tonight not playing here. lol.
I'm almost willing to heal you walt.

Here is the catch: Hurt yourself after 3 am. I will then heal you. If you are seraphim than the hurt will not go through and I will then heal you. If you aren't seraphim the hurt will kill you and my heal will fail.
Ah very good idea, I can do that before I got to work tomorrow. We cant hurt ourselves according to the rules but I can hurt you and it wont count because I have to wait 36 hours between hurts. Which will be 3pm tomorrow.
So here it is...

Hurt: Kinetic
Too soon. Flay

This will
NOT
count because I am a seraphim and have not recharged for 36 hours. I'll be back nine or so hours to heal rofl.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:28 am

Post by Kinetic »

heal:walt
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:34 am

Post by Nuwen »

... I'm still interested in Walt's flip. Why are we healing a wagoned player during the damage phase, wasting both cooldowns and time? Xyl was not the sole supporter of his lynch.
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:07 am

Post by Kinetic »

Nuwen wrote:... I'm still interested in Walt's flip. Why are we healing a wagoned player during the damage phase, wasting both cooldowns and time? Xyl was not the sole supporter of his lynch.
You and rofl are both Seraphim as well. If you are unafraid of his flip you can still kill him.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:43 am

Post by Seraphim »

Seeing as my new hurt against Juls didn't count, I'm going to reread Kinetic, DGB, and ABR/Juls to see if my hurt is really justified on Juls or if we need to directly to the source or if there's other scumbags to kill. Expect more later.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:49 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
q21 wrote:
Hurt Swet
I really don't think zwet is scum. There is no positive evidence of him being scum.
q21 wrote:Also, the number of times that ARB has called intent to hurt someone and never followed through is starting to get to me.
Nice catch.

q21 is gut wrenchingly town.

Juls and ABR are scumbuddies. People that can't see that, are hung up on 'wikitells.' They should open their eyes to less conventional, and sometimes unique tells. Think beyond the wiki.
Would they be too obvious? /WIFOM.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:50 am

Post by populartajo »

WaltWishbone wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
roflmao, I was wondering why I wasn't dead yet????

Look, my only act of scum was being argumenative and a smartass in my opinion... and probably getting drunk and posting was not smart. So, yeah, sorry I was just trying to keep up with everyone else's wit.. I dont want to be eliminated, I think its a mistake (since 2 of the 3 seraphim have to be town) and the scum will go after me with their first rage points anyways I would think. I would like to stick around until my next turn (3pm tomorrow) so I can heal rofl (as I promised) and get him 1hp above where we started if the town agrees. Anyways, I was suppossed to be sleeping tonight not playing here. lol.
I'm almost willing to heal you walt.

Here is the catch: Hurt yourself after 3 am. I will then heal you. If you are seraphim than the hurt will not go through and I will then heal you. If you aren't seraphim the hurt will kill you and my heal will fail.
Ah very good idea, I can do that before I got to work tomorrow. We cant hurt ourselves according to the rules but I can hurt you and it wont count because I have to wait 36 hours between hurts. Which will be 3pm tomorrow.
So here it is...

Hurt: Kinetic
Too soon. Flay

This will
NOT
count because I am a seraphim and have not recharged for 36 hours. I'll be back nine or so hours to heal rofl.
OMG, SAVE THE DOG.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:52 am

Post by populartajo »

Tenchi wrote:I cant really post anything useful right now. Browsing the thread there has been a lot of people campaigning against other people and I can't make a dedicated decision right now (aside from what I've said early in this game).

I'll catch up next week. (Sunday)
WTF? Sunday?
I also hate the Firestarter wagon. His first post felt town and Im waiting for his posterior analysis.
Just FYI, Drench had limited access the previous weeks.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:53 am

Post by populartajo »

Nuwen wrote:... I'm still interested in Walt's flip. Why are we healing a wagoned player during the damage phase, wasting both cooldowns and time? Xyl was not the sole supporter of his lynch.
You really dont know Walt's flip?
Really?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:54 am

Post by populartajo »

q21 wrote:
Seraphim wrote:I'm just laying down prophecy. One day, there will be a player named Neo. DBG will go on a crusade and he will be scum, therefore making him The One.

On that note, seeing as my Drench hurt is a dead-end, I'm hoping that it doesn't count as I certainly don't want a replacement attacked right out the door.
I don't like the way you, and Fonz, went on a lurker hunt against Drench. The lurker hunt idea was fine, lurking is, to a degree further than normal, scummy in this game, but one of you should have picked up on the fact that he had been replaced.

That whole incident smells bad.

I feel that Walt is town from his response when he'd "died".

Hurt Swet

Being trying to get him killed for a while, unless someone can give me good reason why he's town I'm going to focus on that.

Also, the number of times that ARB has called intent to hurt someone and never followed through is starting to get to me.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I like your 148, Kinetic.

Call intent to hurt vIQleS

By now Kin, you must realize that the grand majority of my case against you constitutes of trying to stall the game and not being able to come to a swift decision. You have but to support me in killing this vIQleS player whom you also suspect, and you tear the whole case down, providing you also act in a coherent manner afterwards. I await your response.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't care that both Fonz and copter don't want anything to do with a DGB bandwagon. I will find my support elsewhere.

Call Intent to hurt DGB

She was the main detractor from the Shinnen lynch, and its about time for you to see it.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Intent to hurt: zwet
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Kinetic wrote:Yet, on the FIRST lynch, You, Fonz, Rofl, and ABR danced and claimed responsibly for killing Shinnen like it was all you guys.
No.

Call intent to hurt Kinetic
I dont remember why I thought q21 was town but this post, I dont like it for some reason.
Call me Tajo.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

hurt: kinetic
with mah fire blade
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:17 am

Post by Kinetic »

roflcopter wrote:
with mah fire blade
Seriously rofl... -.-

How many players are going to let him just single handedly do this and then bully you into not healing.

You know I am town.

Ask yourself, among the three claimed Seraphim, of which are Walt, Numen, and Rofl, who is the one most likely to be scum?

GROW SOME BALLS TOWN!
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:19 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

roflcopter wrote:
with mah fire blade
Dude. Get some support or stop hurting.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:32 am

Seraphim wrote:Seeing as my new hurt against Juls didn't count...
Mine will! Woo-hoo!

melt: Juls
declare financial ruin: Juls
deep fry: Juls
flesh eating disease: Juls
mouse trap: Juls
can't open parachute: Juls
not in Kansas anymore: Juls
wilt: Juls
raise cholesterol: Juls
turn to stone: Juls
mow: Juls

and since the above doesn't seem like quite enough:

hurt: Juls
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:37 am

Post by populartajo »

Mr. Flay wrote:Sorry about the delay in posting, I didn't expect my meeting tonight to last Five Hours.

Hurts on Drench count against Firestarter, as they're targeting the same role or 'spot' in the game. zwet's hurt on WWB does NOT count, as it was too early.

FOURTH DAMAGE TALLY OF THE FOURTEENTH ÆON
Albert B. Rampage, Nuwen, populartajo, q21, Seraphim, The Fonz, and WeyounsLastClone are at 1 HP above their normal maximum.

DrippingGoofball, Giuseppe, and roflcopter are all at normal HP.
Tenchi and vIQleS have 1 damage each.
Xylthixlm has 2 damage.
Kinetic and zwetschenwasser have 3 damage each.
Firestarter and Juls have 4 damage each.
WaltWishbone has 11 damage.
If calculations are right, scum can kill at least 3 people from this hurt list (red) if we assume no one is scum.
DAMAGE ANARCHY FTLOSE.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:38 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Seeing as my new hurt against Juls didn't count...
Mine will! Woo-hoo!

melt: Juls
declare financial ruin: Juls
deep fry: Juls
flesh eating disease: Juls
mouse trap: Juls
can't open parachute: Juls
not in Kansas anymore: Juls
wilt: Juls
raise cholesterol: Juls
turn to stone: Juls
mow: Juls

and since the above doesn't seem like quite enough:

hurt: Juls
So, Juls is scum why?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:38 am

Post by populartajo »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
with mah fire blade
Dude. Get some support or stop hurting.
+1
Call me Tajo.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:39 am

Xyl, Kinetic, zwet and Firestarter should NOT be on this list.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:41 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Xyl, Kinetic, zwet and Firestarter should NOT be on this list.
Im thinking that Juls shouldnt be in this list also.
Call me Tajo.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:43 am

Post by Seraphim »

Firestarter's damage was an accident which may have cost the town a player. Dammit, stupid player replaced *grumble grumble*

What, tajo, has Juls done that is pro-town in the slightest?
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:45 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Intent to Heal: Kinetic
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi