Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

alexhans wrote:
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: No, his phraseology isn't the best, but it's called context,
he clearly defined
how we know anything 100% and since we obviously often don't have that information
it's obvious
that he's pointing out that we have to just do our best without it, because simply waiting for confirmation isn't an option.
Clearly defined? It's obvious? What does everyone else think about this?
I think after thinking that he had a decent reason to think we might have taken him out of context, I am now stopping, and thinking... hey... wait a minute!

Amished's point is open to interpretation, but was definitely not clear. That was precisely the point I made in my own defense.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

I think you just misinterpreted Alex.

But really, we're arguing semantics here. The point Amished is "obviously" making should go without saying anyway.

Why go to such great lengths to emphasize the obvious?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by X »

Vote Count

Wall-E
: (4) Debonair Danny DiPietro, Gateway, lordzoner, ryan2754
Amished
: (3) AshKetchummm, Wall-E, Zachrulez
Stephoscope
: (2) Amished, Pitstop

Not Voting
: (3) alexhans, Conspicuous_other, Stephoscope

Vote Threshold
: 7

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Satisfied
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by ryan2754 »

I'm actually having a little trouble following this past string of posting.

AMISHED said the 100% thing, and Zach/Alex are trying to understand it, and DDD is defending saying its OBVIOUS what he meant? Am i getting that right?
Show
Town: 3-4*
Scum: 2-1
SK: 0-1
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

ryan2754 wrote:I'm actually having a little trouble following this past string of posting.

AMISHED said the 100% thing, and Zach/Alex are trying to understand it, and DDD is defending saying its OBVIOUS what he meant? Am i getting that right?
Yeah, I think that's a pretty good assessment of what's going on.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by Amished »

Back from the top, apparently..

@Zach: How is pointing out something that's utterly illogical and without any backing, that deserves to get pointed out and shot down (or at the very least questioned) deserving of hate? If one or the other is scum, then they drew their own ties which sits just fine with me as it'll be easier later on.

@Wall-E: Yes, I was a much further explanation.

@Steph: You seem to be wanting two different things. If people pick up on small things, or something they view as scummy, it'll get a discussion about it, won't it? However you don't want people to jump on something they see, but discuss it?

@Zach: ...... *dazed and confused* First off, are you implying that he isn't a great mafia player right now, and secondly I take it you're in the same boat as my questions against Steph ^ ? If so, care to answer those same questions I posed him?

@alex: I want thought before a post. While posting whatever is on your mind is all well and good in terms of involvement, it often leads to confusing or backtracking points (Wall-E is a perfect example).

@DDD: Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to say. To put it another way for everybody else; as a townie, do you know who the mafia is? How about a cop with sanity issues and no confirmation? There are very very few ways to actually know who is scum, so 100% is basically impossible. Even if you're a sane cop, the townies also don't know that you are said cop, sane, and telling the truth. I do admit that the end of that was poorly worded, I was just getting frustrated with the back and forth questions on my points and some of the ... interesting plays that have been happening.

@Zach: I made it very clear that I have yet to see a town-aligned player say something like that. As such, past experience tells me that he isn't town-aligned and worthy of a vote. There are also mitigating and aggravating points otherwise, and if Steph is town, he'll be the first one that said that that I've seen, so I'll then have to reevaluate my position, while also growing as a mafia player.

@Alex: ... conflicting statements. How are you going to let people you know that are 100% scum live, if you don't know they're scum until they die? Also, you did miss the plot that I tried to lay out, and DDD correctly found (not invented). You are blaming me for not being clear, of which I accept full blame. My phrase could've been worded much better.

@Zach: I use the obvious to point out bad reasoning or holes in logic. I originally brought up the 100% thing to counterpoint paragraph 3 in 119. Steph's use of the 100% innocent modifier on the end of that paragraph basically looked like he was trying to make his point at one extreme end of the spectrum. As it's obvious no vanilla townie knows 100% no matter what, I felt either his point is from a position of knowledge (as there was no night phase, a cop/tracker/whatever wouldn't get a result, so the only remaining knowledge role would be scum in my eyes), or a misrepresentation of (I'm assuming) a fair amount of the players who are vanilla townie. The first of which is damning, and the second is singularly unhelpful. From there, Wall-E only posted my end part of the argument, while also trying to bait me which raised the rest of your questions and my having to explain it again.

As an aside, why do you jump on me for pointing out the obvious when arguing with somebody, and not the person I'm arguing against? Are they not clearly wrong if something so obvious goes against what they've said?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

alexhans wrote:
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:You guys are pretty dumb.
Thanks for the free insult. Why don't you let Amish defend himself instead of putting words into his mouth? We interpretated the post our way you in yours... Amish should clarify.
Oh hey, what a shock I know how to read so I understood what Amished was saying. Thanks for the clarification, Amished.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Amished isn't saying that we shouldn't lynch people we know are 100% scum, those are the obvious lynches.
And I actually disagree strongly with what you think... If we know that someone is 100% scum let's focus on others because he is obv scum and we can lynch him another day? that's not right.
:roll: No one has said that; so again, you're completely running off on whatever irrelevant tangent you decide is appropriate with no regard for the facts. If we have confirmation (which is rare) of scum they should be lynched as fast as possible. However, since we rarely have such confirmation we must take chances by lynching those most likely to be scum without true confirmation.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: But rarely do we actually know (as in confirmation) that anyone is for sure scum, so the town has to take some risks by lynching people who we think are scum, but that we don't know are scum.
Isn't this always the case? if we don't know that anyone is 100 % scum until he is lynched... why all the fuss?
Because apparently you don't know how to read and instead decide to substitute in whatever ideas you decide would be fun instead of what's being said.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: On the other hand you and alexhans completely missed the plot and then blamed Amished for it, so hey you both earned some more "scum points".
I missed the plot you just invented... I blamed Amished? how? with this?:
The fact that he says we should not lynch people who are 100 % scum is REALLY weird.
... Isn't it understandable that I find weird what he says? Or, if you think I misinterpreted, what I thought he said? Why do I earn scumpoints for that...?
Sorry, you only found it "weird" while Zach found it scummy, you're right. So either you have trouble reading or you simply chose to misread it. One of those is bad play, one of those is scum play, neither are good play.

Oh, and I've got my left kidney on you, Alex.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by alexhans »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Oh, and I've got my left kidney on you, Alex.
lol! :D

I'm still rereading the last posts and trying to understand them... I don't like very much what i see. :(

What I perceive from you both is an extremely defensive attitude. I'm not out there to get the first one i suspect... I'm trying to gather enough info to find a lynch that I believe is very probable scum.

But suddenly I point something about you and you start attacking me from all sides and judging my gameplay. It could be called Omgus If i had ever wrote anything like a Fos... wich I didn't because I like to have serious grown up discussion and analyze things. Not just biting at each others heels. Not everyone that points something in your posts is scum or out to get you, maybe they just like to figure things out. Learn to live with different opinions.

Anyway... I'm going to leave this be for now and have a tranquil re-read tomorrow. Trying to see it from an objective angle.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:35 pm

alexhans wrote:I'm still rereading the last posts and trying to understand them... I don't like very much what i see. :(
That's understandable since the point of my very last post was to be a belligerant jerk and to mock you. Productive? No. Fun? Yes.
What I perceive from you both is an extremely defensive attitude. I'm not out there to get the first one i suspect... I'm trying to gather enough info to find a lynch that I believe is very probable scum.
I'm not sure what I'm being defensive about is the problem. And funny, I'm trying to find scum as well, it's very helpful to know that we're on the same page. Of course it would've made my job that much easier if you'd admitted to trying to lynch townies, but I guess I can't expect easy.
But suddenly I point something about you and you start attacking me from all sides and judging my gameplay. It could be called Omgus If i had ever wrote anything like a Fos... wich I didn't because I like to have serious grown up discussion and analyze things. Not just biting at each others heels. Not everyone that points something in your posts is scum or out to get you, maybe they just like to figure things out. Learn to live with different opinions.
It would be an OMGUS if I'd actually you know suggested you were scum or even one of my top suspects. As it were, I think I've pointed out that you have an alarmingly tendency to misread things and that's about it. And thanks for the advice in the last two lines, I was so terribly confused about this game, I thought every was just supposed to agree with me, but you've cleared that right up.
Anyway... I'm going to leave this be for now and have a tranquil re-read tomorrow. Trying to see it from an objective angle.
I suggest reading the posts through a prism, that'll make the solid block of text burst into colorful individual rays of knowledge.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by alexhans »

ARGGGGHHHH!!! IM MAKING A NEW RULE!!! everytime someone says something sarcastic must enclose it between this

<sarcasm> message </sarcasm>

Thank you very much
I'm back...
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:41 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Amished wrote:@Steph: You seem to be wanting two different things. If people pick up on small things, or something they view as scummy, it'll get a discussion about it, won't it? However you don't want people to jump on something they see, but discuss it?
I don't understand this at all. Please try and explain in detail the "two different things" you claim I want. What exactly is each "thing"?
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:48 am

Post by Wall-E »

I agree with 172.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Wall-E »

I don't understand the point against alexhans, the one about 100% scum. What he said makes sense to me, and I don't see how it's scummy.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:57 am

Post by Wall-E »

Amished wrote:@Wall-E: Yes, I was a much further explanation.
wat
Amished wrote:@Steph: You seem to be wanting two different things. If people pick up on small things, or something they view as scummy, it'll get a discussion about it, won't it? However you don't want people to jump on something they see, but discuss it?
You're intentionally using semantics to muddle this thread. Above is an example of you re-interpreting what others have said and throwing your version in their faces. We call that a strawman around these parts.

Define the following words in the context of the above quote: "Jump on"
Amished wrote:@DDD: Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to say. To put it another way for everybody else; as a townie, do you know who the mafia is? How about a cop with sanity issues and no confirmation? There are very very few ways to actually know who is scum, so 100% is basically impossible. Even if you're a sane cop, the townies also don't know that you are said cop, sane, and telling the truth. I do admit that the end of that was poorly worded, I was just getting frustrated with the back and forth questions on my points and some of the ... interesting plays that have been happening.
The above is you again stating the obvious to gain town points.
Amished wrote:@alex: I want thought before a post. While posting whatever is on your mind is all well and good in terms of involvement, it often leads to confusing or backtracking points (Wall-E is a perfect example).
That's funny, I was just wondering the same thing of you.
Conspicuous_other
Conspicuous_other
Goon
Conspicuous_other
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:18 am

Post by Conspicuous_other »

I'm sorry, but there's no way I'm gonna be able to keep up with this game with my current schedule. I needz a replacement.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:46 am

Post by Amished »

Ok.

@Steph: You want discussion. I completely agree with you, but discussion also arises from people talking about the little things that come up. You also said that you don't want people jumping on the little things (sparking discussion imo). While it's all fine and dandy to have discussion over the big things, discussion over the small things shouldn't be discouraged either. I'm also trying to imply that people shouldn't be afraid of what they say period. If they're townie, it should be able to be somewhat determined through the rest of their actions/posts, regardless of what people question them about.

@Wall-E: 149, you said you'd give further explanation, I would like you to elaborate on what you were trying to say there, as it's rather confusing to me.

What I'm intentionally doing is trying to have people understand my point. As people are getting confused, I have to keep going over what I said further explaining myself. I wish I didn't have to, but unfortunately this is the case. What I'm doing is trying to point out where I feel incomplete logic is happening. Discussion over anything is preferable to just discussion over the big things, which was the point I'm trying to get across. "Jump on" in that context means attacking somebody for something.

I'm not trying to gain town points, I'm trying to clarify, mainly for you. If you didn't see it the first time, I have to say everything over again. My obviousness of the comment goes against what had been said, so therefore what I was arguing against has a flaw of some sort, does it not? If you had taken the time to read and understand the whole argument, maybe you wouldn't need to try to take cheap shots at my arguments. The apparent difference between you and I is that I try to go to the start of the argument, instead of catching me in the middle, arguing against somebody else.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Wall-E »

Amished wrote:@Wall-E: 149, you said you'd give further explanation, I would like you to elaborate on what you were trying to say there, as it's rather confusing to me.
Stephoscope's post 149 wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:Feeling persecuted yet Stephoscope? :D Personally I think the attacks on you have been unfair.

I would like to hear your thoughts on myself and Wall-E though.
I'm not sure how much else I have to say about that exchange. I felt Wall-E's behavior has been peculiar throughout much of this game. I didn't like him placing a vote on you so quickly...given that his rationale was flimsy, he refused to label you as "scummy" even though his vote would seem to indicate that, and he actually shifted his vote to someone else a bit later at the drop of the hat. I think there was something to alexhans's statement to Wall-E in 126 that "you (Wall-E) just wan't a lynch that's not you."

I don't think I see any problem in how you defended yourself.
What do you want me to clarify?
Amished wrote:I'm not trying to gain town points, I'm trying to clarify, mainly for you. If you didn't see it the first time, I have to say everything over again
Answer me this then: Where have I implied or stated that I was unclear about anything you've said prior to asking about, "Jump on"?
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Amished wrote:@Steph: You want discussion. I completely agree with you, but discussion also arises from people talking about the little things that come up. You also said that you don't want people jumping on the little things (sparking discussion imo). While it's all fine and dandy to have discussion over the big things, discussion over the small things shouldn't be discouraged either. I'm also trying to imply that people shouldn't be afraid of what they say period. If they're townie, it should be able to be somewhat determined through the rest of their actions/posts, regardless of what people question them about.
Well, I think that's all I need to see.

110: Amished votes for me because of the "plenty" thing, providing an appeal to ridicule as his explanation.

116: Says my "soft vote" (his words, not mine) is "one more reason" for his supposed thinking I'm scum.

125: Keeps talking about how I supposedly wanted to vote for Wall-E, ignoring the fact that I had quite obviously tried to shift the focus away from him.

133: Amished acts like I claimed he "disagreed" with me about discussion being a good thing. Begun, the semantics games have.

137: Says "scumhunting too hard" (re: my "plenty" comment) leads to weak cases. Talks a lot about tunnel vision.

144: But noooo, he wasn't saying *I* was tunnel-visioning. (While technicially true, go back and read these posts and see how his position shifts when he's called on something. This has been the case with Amished all game long.) Oh and look! Now the "soft-vote" is "still the bulk" of why his vote is on me. As if that had always been his supposed primary reason. Slick.

155: Again claims I want to lynch Wall-E, ignoring that I'm the person who tried to shift conversation in a different direction. And he never saw a townie say something like I did, therefore I must not be a townie. I will revisit this logic in a bit.

156: "What possible motivation would I have for that?" You know something? I HAVE seen lots of scum say that, therefore it's evidence you're scummy. Better logic than yours in 155, and I'm not done with your logic yet.

180: Amished's statement to me is basically incomprehensible. His statement to DDD is "look how protown I am" showboating that Wall-E has been pointing out.

190: Now he's desperate. Realizing he made a mistake voting and building a silly case against someone who was scouring for clues, what does he do? Apologize? Try to move the conversation in a different direction? Perhaps do his own part to get others involved or figure out who might really be scum? No...
those are the sorts of things that a townie would do.
Instead, he is actually trying to convince us all that *he's* been the one who's been trying to facilitate discussion all along!

No townie would be playing games like this.

Although here's one just for fun: I've never seen a townie with an avatar showing Amish people before, so here's a

Vote: Amished
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:58 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Stephoscope wrote:
Amished wrote:@Steph: You want discussion. I completely agree with you, but discussion also arises from people talking about the little things that come up. You also said that you don't want people jumping on the little things (sparking discussion imo). While it's all fine and dandy to have discussion over the big things, discussion over the small things shouldn't be discouraged either. I'm also trying to imply that people shouldn't be afraid of what they say period. If they're townie, it should be able to be somewhat determined through the rest of their actions/posts, regardless of what people question them about.
Well, I think that's all I need to see.

110: Amished votes for me because of the "plenty" thing, providing an appeal to ridicule as his explanation.

116: Says my "soft vote" (his words, not mine) is "one more reason" for his supposed thinking I'm scum.

125: Keeps talking about how I supposedly wanted to vote for Wall-E, ignoring the fact that I had quite obviously tried to shift the focus away from him.

133: Amished acts like I claimed he "disagreed" with me about discussion being a good thing. Begun, the semantics games have.

137: Says "scumhunting too hard" (re: my "plenty" comment) leads to weak cases. Talks a lot about tunnel vision.

144: But noooo, he wasn't saying *I* was tunnel-visioning. (While technicially true, go back and read these posts and see how his position shifts when he's called on something. This has been the case with Amished all game long.) Oh and look! Now the "soft-vote" is "still the bulk" of why his vote is on me. As if that had always been his supposed primary reason. Slick.

155: Again claims I want to lynch Wall-E, ignoring that I'm the person who tried to shift conversation in a different direction. And he never saw a townie say something like I did, therefore I must not be a townie. I will revisit this logic in a bit.

156: "What possible motivation would I have for that?" You know something? I HAVE seen lots of scum say that, therefore it's evidence you're scummy. Better logic than yours in 155, and I'm not done with your logic yet.

180: Amished's statement to me is basically incomprehensible. His statement to DDD is "look how protown I am" showboating that Wall-E has been pointing out.

190: Now he's desperate. Realizing he made a mistake voting and building a silly case against someone who was scouring for clues, what does he do? Apologize? Try to move the conversation in a different direction? Perhaps do his own part to get others involved or figure out who might really be scum? No...
those are the sorts of things that a townie would do.
Instead, he is actually trying to convince us all that *he's* been the one who's been trying to facilitate discussion all along!

No townie would be playing games like this.

Although here's one just for fun: I've never seen a townie with an avatar showing Amish people before, so here's a

Vote: Amished
A step in the right direction.

3 votes to go...
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:13 pm

Zachrulez wrote:A step in the right direction.

3 votes to go...
Cheerleading for a lynch with no content in the post and dubious reasons at best for that lynch. Yeah, looks mighty suspicious to me.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by X »

Vote Count

Amished
: (4) AshKetchummm, Stephoscope, Wall-E, Zachrulez
Wall-E
: (4) Debonair Danny DiPietro, Gateway, lordzoner, ryan2754
Stephoscope
: (2) Amished, Pitstop

Not Voting
: (2) alexhans,
Conspicuous_other

Vote Threshold
: 7

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Neutral

Commencing replacement search for Conspicuous_other.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:

3 votes to go...
Cheerleading for a lynch with no content in the post and dubious reasons at best for that lynch. Yeah, looks mighty suspicious to me.
As opposed to... this is the guy I think is scum but please don't vote him?

Ok then...
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Zachrulez wrote:

3 votes to go...

Ok then...
I'm saying if you don't have anything useful to post, then don't. The town should approach lynches cautiously because they're our biggest weapon and the thing most likely to cause us to lose the game. A townie wouldn't know Amished's alignment and thus should be looking for the truth, not an easy lynch. Scum would know Amished's alignment and would look to push it hard if they deem it convenient.

Unvote

Vote: Zachrulez

I don't like Wall-E's play, it's suspicious, but Zach's last post was so blatantly anti-town he's now my top suspect.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Zachrulez wrote:

3 votes to go...

Ok then...
I'm saying if you don't have anything useful to post, then don't. The town should approach lynches cautiously because they're our biggest weapon and the thing most likely to cause us to lose the game. A townie wouldn't know Amished's alignment and thus should be looking for the truth, not an easy lynch. Scum would know Amished's alignment and would look to push it hard if they deem it convenient.

Unvote

Vote: Zachrulez

I don't like Wall-E's play, it's suspicious, but Zach's last post was so blatantly anti-town he's now my top suspect.
Confidence that I'm right is not the same thing as knowing his alignment.

What a distortion of my intentions.

If anything, calling the evidence against Amished weak is the thing that's really suspicious here.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

Danny seems to be trying to protect Amish a bit more than a townie would.

@Danny-- Don't you think it is useful than, to apply pressure to Amish to get more info to see if he is scum or not? Or are you suggesting we not pressure him to find out more?

Seems like you two are acting quite scumbuddidly

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”