War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by populartajo »

Xylthixlm wrote:WaltWishbone: Have you even taken a close look at anyone but me this game? I'm not the only person on your wagon, I'm just the most vocal. Your main argument against me has always been that you're town and I'm attacking you so I must be scum, which is
complete
OMGUS; why not use the same logic for the people on the Hoopla wagon? Your other arguments are weak and you wouldn't even bother with them if I wasn't attacking you.
You know?, you argument against him wasnt
that
stellar. This doesnt mean you are scum, only that you, along with rolf, should be a little less arrogant.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:WaltWishbone: Have you even taken a close look at anyone but me this game? I'm not the only person on your wagon, I'm just the most vocal. Your main argument against me has always been that you're town and I'm attacking you so I must be scum, which is
complete
OMGUS; why not use the same logic for the people on the Hoopla wagon? Your other arguments are weak and you wouldn't even bother with them if I wasn't attacking you.
I absolutely have looked at other players very closely, and I have given my reads as the game has progressed. Quit calling it OMGUS, I did NOT hurt you until it became obvious you were scum. If I had an omgus reaction I would have hurt you when you first started attacking me or the day after or the day after. I would not have waited. Look, nobody reads every post in complete detail and sometimes skim, so if you write someone should be hung enough (as you did) eventually you will get them hung. You can say what you want to defend yourself but it does not change the facts of your rolefishing, putting me at l1, strawmanning, wifom (it goes on and on) or are you just that bad at this game? I don't think you are, I think you are scum.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Well then, please grace us with a scumlist before the mod posts your death scene.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:Well then, please grace us with a scumlist before the mod posts your death scene.
Sure, I'll give you my best reads...

Town
Nuwen
Rofl
Tajo
Firestarter (scum dont need to read 50 plus pages of posts (they can pm each other for quick recaps). Unless its a clever show, my first impressions are he is town.
Q21
Kinetic

Leaning towards being town
Juls
Giusseeppe
The fonz

Unsure
ABR
DGB
Viq
Zwert
Techni

Scum
XYL
WLC (he read awefully fast to come in with such strong opions. Did scum recap the game for him via pm?)
Seraphim

That's what I think at this point.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

# WaltWishbone - Hurt by: DrippingGoofball, Xylthixlm, Nuwen, Xylthixlm, WeyounsLastClone, Nuwen x2, zwetschenwasser, q21, Seraphim, vIQleS (11) Healed by: vIQleS (1)
WaltWishbone wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Well then, please grace us with a scumlist before the mod posts your death scene.

Town
Nuwen

Rofl
Tajo
Firestarter (scum dont need to read 50 plus pages of posts (they can pm each other for quick recaps). Unless its a clever show, my first impressions are he is town.
Q21

Kinetic

Juls
Giusseeppe
The fonz

Unsure
ABR
DGB

Viq

Zwert

Techni

Scum
XYL

WLC
(he read awefully fast to come in with such strong opions. Did scum recap the game for him via pm?)
Seraphim

People on the WaltWishbone wagon bolded.

Nice to know that you think your wagon was entirely scum-driven. Unlikely to be true, but still, nice to know.

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by Juls »

Xyl can I see a hurt count?
-------------------------------------
Juls
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by populartajo »

Juls wrote:Xyl can I see a hurt count?
ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY THIS GAME NOW OR I SHOULD LET PEOPLE KILL YOU?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by populartajo »

Xylthixlm wrote: People on the WaltWishbone wagon bolded.

Nice to know that you think your wagon was entirely scum-driven. Unlikely to be true, but still, nice to know.
I really cant blame him. No one on his wagon, except you and I wouldnt even call that a case, had a case against him.
Call me Tajo.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:
# WaltWishbone - Hurt by: DrippingGoofball, Xylthixlm, Nuwen, Xylthixlm, WeyounsLastClone, Nuwen x2, zwetschenwasser, q21, Seraphim, vIQleS (11) Healed by: vIQleS (1)
WaltWishbone wrote:

Town
Nuwen

Rofl
Tajo
Q21

Kinetic

Juls
Giusseeppe
The fonz

Unsure
ABR
DGB

Viq

Zwert

Techni

Scum
XYL

WLC
(he read awefully fast to come in with such strong opions. Did scum recap the game for him via pm?)
Seraphim

People on the WaltWishbone wagon bolded.

Nice try, lol.

Nice to know that I think more people are probably town then are scum. ;)

Do you understand how manipulative your comment was? Do you now see how scummy you come across by trying to twist the contents of my post to fit your adjenda. Nuwen, in my mind is as close to confirmed town as it gets and she has been the only person on my wagon with you since day one?
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Juls wrote:Xyl can I see a hurt count?
I'll post one after Walt's death scene.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Uh, DrippingGoofball was on the wagon before Nuwen.

WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:Uh, DrippingGoofball was on the wagon before Nuwen.
Yeh but she got off. After reading her exchanges today, I am thinkng she is probably town. I think ABR is probably town too. I'm just not sure at this point. If I had to pick one more scum... It would be a lurker like Techni. I'm not sure.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by populartajo »

Who are you suspecting right now?
Call me Tajo.
Giuseppe
Giuseppe
Goon
Giuseppe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Giuseppe »

Juls still isn't playing. She's just kept on being a puppet, hasn't contributed anything relevant, and I'd like to hurt her, because lurker + helping ABR mindlessly isn't something I like.

I'd prefer, with my current feeling in the game on ABR, that he only have the weight of one player, not two, especially one that doesn't question anything he does.

Intent to Hurt Juls
Just type Giu.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

populartajo wrote:
Who are you suspecting right now?
I'm still thinking. You, The Fonz, and Kinetic seem town. I keep changing my mind on vIQleS. I'd like to see more from the lurkers but would be perfectly willing to kill one. ABR and roflcopter are giving me strange reads.

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I find it hilarious that your scum list is pretty much everyone who attacked you. And why is Juls "leaning towards town"? Oh, that reminds me:

Intent to hurt: Juls

She's not playing. Still. Which pisses me off.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by populartajo »

Giuseppe wrote:Juls still isn't playing. She's just kept on being a puppet, hasn't contributed anything relevant, and I'd like to hurt her, because lurker + helping ABR mindlessly isn't something I like.

I'd prefer, with my current feeling in the game on ABR, that he only have the weight of one player, not two, especially one that doesn't question anything he does.

Intent to Hurt Juls
You have contributed anything?
Call me Tajo.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Giuseppe makes me want to kill him for lurking, but I want to keep him alive because I agree with him.

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by The Fonz »

populartajo wrote:3 town seraphims against 1 seraphim makes sense to me. 2-2 Seraphims is probable but could be imbalanced, IMO. I dont know where I read it (maybe from the other game, will need to hunt for that quote) but IIRC scum accrue rage points accordingly to their range. That means, Seraphims accrue them more quickly.
Aren't they given out every sunday? Or were, in the last one. Though perhaps seraph scum could use their blades for secret damage.
Here is a fact: Town lost the other 2 games. Flay thought the game was swingy and needed a little bit of balance. Could be that, without knowing it, Flay balanced the game towards town's faction. 2-2 Seraphims goes against this theory.
True. But as I noted, going from 12 to 20 players will have increased the number of town players by at least 6. This, in itself, would swing the game strongly in the town's favour. Again, I don't expect six scum. Therefore, five with two of them being Seraphic makes a lot of sense to me.
Having said that. I dont support more hurting against Walt. His bye post feels town and the case on him was weak since the beginning. This doesnt mean he cant be scum but we have to use this advantage (1 scum less) we have wisely and not going crazy hurting like the end of the world. Call it stalling or whatever the hell you want. We need some order here, specially when rolf is going again with the "Im drunk" excuse and everybody is hurting the FUCK they want..

You already know why town lost the other game, right? Maybe, its time you listen.
You know how you completely ignored people's 'random hurting' without support earlier? Yeah, that. At this point, unless we're going to spend a ton of actions on healing him- and i think enough people still strongly suspect him to make that unwise- then leaving him where one rage point can kill him is just silly. Scum can kill him without any effort if he's town, and knowing his alignment is useful.
Nuwen wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Nuwen wrote:
populartajo wrote:Everybody hurting Walt, do you still think he is scum?
I'm waiting for a damage count to confirm or disprove his claim before I finalize my judgement. I kinda think keeping him alive and using his double damage ability as a town tool would be the best play. If he really is a Seraph, we can use his damage to burn through a few other suspected scum and then use their flips for more confirms. If he doesn't damage as ordered, we kill him. The same type of theory is used when a vig/SK is discovered and the town can't confirm that player's alignment.
Where have I seen this before?
I said something similar in one of my other ongoing games?
DO NOT DISCUSS ONGOING GAMES.
populartajo wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
After Xyl is dead, I would suggest looking into Seraphim and anyone else who believes xyl is town. I get strong town vibes from Tajo and Kinetic and we all know that Nuwen and rofl are more than likely town. Xyl and for when I flip town, (Way to go guiness, your instincts were brilliant huh? ;))That's it, good luck town!
I really dont see Waltscum doing this post.
I absolutely do.
Xylthixlm wrote:It tells the scum who is an Ophan, in case the town is trying to keep it secret.

Also, there may be other town roles which aren't listed in the second post.
By 'semi-open' I take it to mean all possible roles listed in first post.
WeyounsLastClone wrote:At ABR and TheFonz: what do you think of Walt? Seems today you guys kept more quite than usual.
You mean the day I didn't get online until now? That day?

Grrr. I seriously want to know WWB's alignment before i hurt anyone more. But... i need beddy-byes soon...
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

xyl, didn't this thought cross your mind after I role claimed? Didn't you think, there is NO possible way there are two more Seraphim scum. (only one of the three of us: rofl, nuwen, and me could be lying) So if we kept me, , Nuwen, and Rofl until the end, we would win this game? Why didnt you listen to the people who told you your case against me was weak over the weekend? You were the only one pushing my lynch and it took a few days but you eventually got people to join the wagon. To me it just comes across as really scummy.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Juls »

I told people I had a test today and I would catch up after the test...it is likely I won't get anything up of substance until tomorrow because I won't be able to catch up. Stop threatening to kill me and just do it if you are going to. If you are I won't catch up. There is so much attitude in this game I really don't give a shit if I get killed or not.
-------------------------------------
Juls
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Seraphim wrote:I find it hilarious that your scum list is pretty much everyone who attacked you. And why is Juls "leaning towards town"? Oh, that reminds me:

Intent to hurt: Juls

She's not playing. Still. Which pisses me off.
Genius reason to lynch more townies. Because you are pissed?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Not really. The fact that he didn't get support right away actually swings it in his favor. When scum attack, they tend to concentrate their fire especially in a game where scum can daytalk. I don't think Xyl is scum because his insistence to lynch you is maverick-ish.

And I still want to know why Juls is "leaning town".
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by populartajo »

Juls wrote:I told people I had a test today and I would catch up after the test...it is likely I won't get anything up of substance until tomorrow because I won't be able to catch up. Stop threatening to kill me and just do it if you are going to. If you are I won't catch up. There is so much attitude in this game I really don't give a shit if I get killed or not.
ASK FOR A REPLACEMENT NAO.
Call me Tajo.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Juls wrote:I told people I had a test today and I would catch up after the test...it is likely I won't get anything up of substance until tomorrow because I won't be able to catch up. Stop threatening to kill me and just do it if you are going to. If you are I won't catch up.
There is so much attitude in this game I really don't give a shit if I get killed or not
Thats what I decided the other day. That's ok, Xyl gets some serious humble pie, when I flip town here soon. ;)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”