zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I LIKE acting like a crazed baboon.
^this :D
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I LIKE acting like a crazed baboon.
So I assume that means you don't like helping town then, correct?
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Actually, no. It means that I find this game fun, and I like poking fun at people and making jokes more than sitting down and trying to act logical. But I do like to help town.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Actually, no. It means that I find this game fun, and I like poking fun at people and making jokes more than sitting down and trying to act logical. But I do like to help town.
Then don't act logical. Be logical. You can have plenty of fun AIM conversations where you can poke fun at people, but when you're nearing the uselessness of Emps caliber, you can bet that you're not helping town.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by alexhans »

Also... Has anyone bothered to analize the game? It's a pretty anti-town setup...
if we mislynch day 1 there will be 4 vs 2. If they get their kill. 3 vs 2. Lylo. We can have a lylo in day 2. and we have a 5/7 of getting into that situation.
I'm back...
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by dejkha »

That's why we have a doc and cop. Hopefully they'll make good use of their night actions before being killed.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by hewitt »

Well really the perfect scenario would involve our doc and cop NOT being killed eh dejkha?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

alexhans wrote:Also... Has anyone bothered to analize the game? It's a pretty anti-town setup...
if we mislynch day 1 there will be 4 vs 2. If they get their kill. 3 vs 2. Lylo. We can have a lylo in day 2. and we have a 5/7 of getting into that situation.
yep, old newbie setup, so we've gotta deal with that.

And also, it's not really a 5/7 chance because the chance changes as we decide who has done scummy things.

Also zwet is obvtown because he told us his scum meta is being logical, and telling us that is illogical :P

I also find it interesting the dejkha assumes the PRs will be killed. Why do you assume that?
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:17 am

Post by dejkha »

Because I'm scum and I know who the cop and doc are!!!!! Sorry guys, but you can't pin that one on me. Neither scum, nor town, have any idea who doc or cop is until they claim or are killed. So don't go trying to say I know who they are. I also say they would be killed because we have a 2/5 chance of one of them being killed. Hewitt, this isn't a perfect game and most aren't, so it's silly to assume the perfect scenario will play out.

I'll keep in mind how you tried to use that against me without reasoning though, Hasd. There's no way I could know who cop or doc are unless I am one. Which means, scum doesn't even know who cop or doc is. So trying to use that against me is quite the a stretch.

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:42 am

Post by hasdgfas »

dejkha wrote:Because I'm scum and I know who the cop and doc are!!!!! Sorry guys, but you can't pin that one on me. Neither scum, nor town, have any idea who doc or cop is until they claim or are killed. So don't go trying to say I know who they are. I also say they would be killed because we have a 2/5 chance of one of them being killed. Hewitt, this isn't a perfect game and most aren't, so it's silly to assume the perfect scenario will play out.

I'll keep in mind how you tried to use that against me without reasoning though, Hasd. There's no way I could know who cop or doc are unless I am one. Which means, scum doesn't even know who cop or doc is. So trying to use that against me is quite the a stretch.
wow. I wasn't actually using against you. I was genuinely curious as to how you're so sure that they'll die.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:58 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Dejhkla

For spamming up the thread with not-useful and acting really defensive, mostly the last point.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:20 am

Post by hewitt »

Isn't it a 2/7 chance of them being lynched not 2/5?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:29 am

Post by dejkha »

hasdgfas wrote:wow. I wasn't actually using against you. I was genuinely curious as to how you're so sure that they'll die.
Didn't sound that way to me. When you say "I also find it interesting the dejkha assumes the PRs will be killed", that sounds like you think it's suspicious. All that was needed was the question of why I assumed it. It's all about wording and specifically the "I also find it interesting" struck me as odd and implied that I could know something I shouldn't.
Hewitt wrote:Isn't it a 2/7 chance of them being lynched not 2/5?
I was referring to NKs, which is 2/5. Town would never lynch a power role. Unless the power role was Emp, because he probably wouldn't claim before he was lynched.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:33 am

Post by hewitt »

True, but if town pushes a power role hard enough to claim that pretty much kills them. And with the level of unpredictability I'm sensing is going to be in this game someone could pull a quick hammer out of their ass on a power role who's at L-1 before they get a chance to claim.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:46 am

Post by dejkha »

I know, but having a power role claim due to L-1 prepares us because we know who the NK will more than likely be. And we'll know who not to lynch while seeing who was pushing and how hard. And according to the role PMs, it doesn't say that the Doc can't protect the Cop, so if the Cop claims at L-1 then he could go through with his investigation if the Doc protects him. (After I typed all that, I'm not even sure if it counters what you said about town pushing a PR to lynch, but I think it's a good point anyway)

If someone pulls a quick hammer on a power role, or anyone for that matter, I'm sure they'll be lynched next. If scum were to pull a quick hammer on anyone, it would be pointless because it would be one for one. So I'd recommend town not to do that, otherwise you'll be a likely be the top suspect come the next day.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Empking »

dejkha wrote:
Hewitt wrote:Isn't it a 2/7 chance of them being lynched not 2/5?
I was referring to NKs, which is 2/5. Town would never lynch a power role. Unless the power role was Emp, because he probably wouldn't claim before he was lynched.
I'm so happyu with my vote.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:02 am

Post by dejkha »

Well, ignorance in bliss, so I'd imagine you are.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:02 am

Post by dejkha »

EBWOP: Ignorance
is
bliss.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:16 am

Post by hewitt »

DEJKHA.

Rules mostly stolen from hasdgfas with some changes
Behavior:
1) This is a game. Please try to act in a respectful manner towards everyone.

Come on, none of that shit in this game.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:19 am

Post by dejkha »

There's nothing wrong with calling him ignorant since that's the case. He doesn't know who scum is (unless he is) so he's ignorant of it and that's why he's happy with his vote for who he thinks it is. Ignorance is bliss.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:30 am

Post by hewitt »

Okay whatever just lay off the insults this game. Empking is your vote of dejkha 100% serious like you think he's really scum?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Empking »

hewitt wrote:Okay whatever just lay off the insults this game. Empking is your vote of dejkha 100% serious like you think he's really scum?
Yes.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:47 am

Post by dejkha »

Do you think so without a doubt in your mind? Like, are you positive?

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 am

Post by Empking »

dejkha wrote:Do you think so without a doubt in your mind? Like, are you positive?
No.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:27 am

Post by dejkha »

Alright, just making sure.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”