Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Percy »

Seraphim wrote:Looking back, I made a fatal, fatal error. I assumed that when I died, I'd be able to use abilities while I was in limbo. This was wrong and I probably should have asked before I tried to gambit. However, I'm glad I came back when I did...this was probably the only benefit from me returning from the dead.
What advantage was there to lynching you on Day 1? Is this relevant to the current discussion?

I see no compelling reason to believe Seraphim is "most likely town". It looks to me, at the moment, like he deprived us of a lynch to no real benefit. Now he says "whoops, it didn't do anything, sorry guys!". I have no real read on Seraphim, but I will not assume he's town. It could have been an honest mistake, or it could have been a scum move to help him with his scum abilities. Without any more info, I just don't know.

If Trumpet was in the "beta mafia" or a vig, he could be responsible for DGB's and/or ortolan's death.

We still haven't got a claim from malthusis, seraphim or veerus - you guys should claim and we can sift through all this.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:05 am

Post by Seraphim »

I am Mikuru Asahina, town time traveler. When I died, I traveled in time to day 4, rendering me untargetable and able to communicate with dead players during that time. I have another ability but will not reveal it until tomorrow(if there is a tomorrow) as it will play no role in anything unless it goes through.

And Panzer, I know that's a lie. Budja's kill went through...poisoned is the kill method there.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by malthusis »

Alpha mafia has actually failed to kill
That is such BS it isn't even funny.

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi Mafia, Budja. You are Koizumi Itsuki, and you have been tasked by a mysterious organization with killing everyone else on this island... with a little help, of course.

You are an
Alpha Mafia Cop
You have the following special abilities:

Factional Abilities:

[REDACTED]

Passive Abilities:
Stealth Mode - Each day, if you are not using any active abilities and are not making the Alpha Mafia kill, you are immune to the first normal killing action that would target you that day.

Active Abilities:

Investigate - Each twilight, you may target a player. You will learn your target's alignment.

Your kill method is "poisoned".
8) roffman, Sasaki, Townie Global Roleblocker, Poisoned Day 1
Its so easy to see you' re lying Panzer, so I'm just going to go ahead and
Vote Panzer

Do you guys want me to claim?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Yes.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by PJ. »

I thought I made the kill night 1. I didn't I tried to target FL. It didn't work. And of course killing is what Malthy wants.

He's scum with percy. Look. If percy copies himself, I shoot him I die. Malthy can then make the kill. His kill could be will win him the game...

Malthy is the safe beat..I'm scum, why won't you trust me. My motive here is(now that I'm outted due to poor play) Is to not let Scum win. There are only 3 possible Beta Mafiate. ToD, Malthy and Percy. 2 of them are Beta Mafia.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by PJ. »

Also you guys should note the mafia fake claim ability that Budja has. We all have it.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by PJ. »

Vote:Malthy
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by veerus »

PJ isn't lying. If you recall, roffman was a global role blocker who obviously picked night 3 to use the global roleblock. Everyone failed his ability this past night.

With that said, the move for today is obvious.

vote: panzer

If this doesn't end the game, then we'll figure out our course of action later.

Yes malt, you should claim as your low inactivity is making me think you're some sort of an anti-town.
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
-Fight Club
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Percy »

Well, I can't abide Panzer's presence any longer. If this is a wrong move, we can sort it out tomorrow.
Panzerjager wrote:I'm scum, why won't you trust me.
I LOL'd.

Vote: Panzer
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

"After I finished, I placed the cup on the table, and Nagato refilled it instantly for me. Since she's refilled it, I might as well drink that. Once I completed, she refilled a third cup for me. Finally, the tea pot is empty. Nagato stood up about to refill the teapot. I stopped her at once.

"There's no need to refill tea for me anymore, can you please tell me why you brought me here?"

After I said that, Nagato stopped what she was doing and went back to her sitting position like a video rewinding itself. She still said nothing.

"What is it that can't be said at school?" I asked probingly.

Finally, Nagato moved her thin lips.

"It's about Suzumiya Haruhi."

She straightened her back and sat elegantly.

"And myself."

She paused for a while.

I really don't understand her speaking style.

"What is it about Suzumiya and you?"

At this moment, Nagato showed a look of discomfort. This is the first time I've seen her show such an expression ever since I've met her. However, this emotional upheaval of hers is very minuscule; one has to be very observant in order to even notice.

"I cannot completely convey this in words, and there may be errors in the transmission of data. Regardless, listen."

'Suzumiya Haruhi and I are not ordinary humans.'"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

The Seventeenth Vote Count (aka the "Not Yet" Vote Count)

1) Seraphim (0)
2) malthusis (0)
5) Panzerjager (3) - malthusis, veerus, Percy
6) veerus (0)
9) Percy (1) - Panzerjager

Not Voting (1): Seraphim

Votes required to lynch: 3

FoS Count

1) Seraphim (0)
2) malthusis (0)
5) Panzerjager (0)
6) veerus (0)
9) Percy (0)

Not FoSing (5): Seraphim, malthusis, Panzerjager, veerus, Percy

Current Deadline:
April 8, 2009 at ~6:00 CST (GMT -6)
First Mod Deadline Review:
April 1, 2009 at ~6:00 CST (GMT -6)

Panzerjager is lynched. It is now Twilight. Get in actions ASAP please!
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by veerus »

Percy, why didn't you wait for Malt to claim?
-Fight Club
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by veerus »

fyi, see sig
-Fight Club
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by PJ. »

Note: Because Percy just quick hammered. Note: all they have to do is make a kill and game is over.

and BAH
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:19 am

Post by Seraphim »

The hell?

Thanks for waiting.

Percy is Beta scum. I have this confirmed from several sources.

Way to lose the game for town, whoever is the last town player.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Percy »

I don't know how you could have confirmed that, because it's simply not true.

The whole discussion hinged on whether there was a beta mafia. I couldn't believe that we were buying into Panzer's bullshit, so I voted. Hopefully, once Twilight is over, we'll have no scum left. Simple as that.

Don't rend your clothes and ash your hair just yet.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

End of Day 4/Beginning of Day 5

After the death of a fellow Alpha Mafioso, Panzerjager decides to just give himself up to the mercy of the town and hope that the greater threat of the Beta Mafia convinces them that his death can wait another day.

"Guys, unless you think there's a third Alpha Mafioso or that I have a bonus kill, lynching me today makes no sense! If there's 2 groups of 2 Mafia, then I can't win today and you LOSE THE GAME if you lynch me!"

"Screw you, we're not listening to sense" says everybody else, and you string Panzerjager up and go to check his room.

Unsurprisingly, he's an Alpha Mafioso. More surprisingly, a check on that booklet on the counter ("How to Be an Alpha Mafioso") says that he's the last Alpha Mafioso.

"Okay, we're done here, right?" you ask the men in black.

"No, not quite," they respond, and point to the character who walked up behind you while you were looking.

"Uh, guys, I just went for a restroom bteak. Why does everybody look like they've seen a ghost? And where did Ortolan, Budja, and Panzerjager go, anyways?" asks Trumpet of Doom.

You return to the MIB-controlled main room for a headcount. Percy, veerus, malthusis, and Seraphim are alive. Trumpet of Doom is also, apparently, alive... nobody else died? No mysterious disappearances?

And, come to think of it... is that DrippingGoofball standing over in the corner? How did she live? And why are the men in black telling you to ignore her vote?

Hmm, apparently this isn't over yet after all. Time to get the full Panzerjager report from the men in black:

Panzerjager

Amidst the dance, new voices. Men stand around you, before a coffin, bearing robes and scythe.

You must become death? Why? How can these men force you to become as they wish?

Why must you kill those you care for? Those you love?

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi Mafia,
Panzerjager
. You are
Yuki Nagato
, the SOS-dan's resident Living Humanoid Interface... and you've been selected by the men in black to be an architect of this destruction.

You are an
Alpha Mafia Modified Jailkeeper
. You have the following special abilities:

Factional Abilities:

[REDACTED]

Passive Abilities:

Catch and Release
- If at any time there are two or more players removed from the game with Stasis Cell, you MUST choose all but one of those players. Each player chosen in this way will be returned to the game.
Regenerate Data Interface
- The first time you would be killed by an ability other than lynching, instead you aren't. You will be informed when this happens.

Active Abilities:

Stasis Cell
- Each day, you may target a player other than yourself and choose a number of days. If there are no players currently removed from the game with Stasis Cell, then the targeted player will be removed from the game for the chosen number of days or until you die, whichever comes first; when this happens, the removed player will be returned to the thread alive. Removing a player from the game with Stasis Cell does NOT reveal any role information (role name, alignment, abilities, etc.) about that player. Be warned, however, that the mechanism behind this ability is extremely distinctive.
(A player who is removed from the game cannot post, vote, FoS, or use abilities, cannot be lynched or killed, and does not count towards any factional win condition.)

Your kill method is "deleted".

Please note that you may only use one active ability per day.

You win when all other factions have left the game, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm via return PM.
Mod Note:
- Flavor is taken from the unanimated short story Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody; the flavor presented when Stasis Cell is used should make it obvious what ability is being used.
- The specific part of Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody which explains the flavor behind this ability has also been used as the italics in a Vote Count in this game.

5) Panzerjager, Yuki Nagato, Alpha Mafia Modified Jailkeeper, Lynched Day 4

10) Trumpet of Doom returned to the game Day 4
3) DrippingGoofball
(Miyoko "Miyokichi" Yoshimura, Townie Modified Doctor)
became a Tree Stump Day 4

Day 5 will begin momentarily.
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:50 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

"To my surprise, those heavy lips spit out human speech instead of white smoke. But it moved very slowly, after a while it started to say some things I never expected.

"My mission_____ to observe________ This is______ a place_____ where time.... moves slowly. Temperature____ very humid."

That voice sounded extremely drowsily it's almost deathly. The color of that tone is comparable to those old monotone films that are full of sepia flakes by now.

She moved her gaze away from me.

"___ This time...... no mistake.... you.... will____"

I can't understand anything she said. This situation seems to have overlapped with my memories. But what's this similar yet different déjà vu like feeling?

"____ I'm ____"

She continued slowly.

"Kuyoh ____"

Just when I wanted to ask how to spell that.

"Suou ___"

"Ah?"

So it's Kuoh Suyo?

"....___ Suou ____ Kuyoh ____"

What? Which is it? Is her head short of at least 5 gears or something? "
- The Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya

The Count of Monte Cristo:

Town: 3

Alpha Mafia: 0

Beta Mafia: 2

Serial Killer: 0

Why yes, Count of Monte Cristo *has* traditionally been a Dreams of Reality 1-shot ability in my Mind Screw games. It should be getting fairly obvious what's going on. - Tar

The Eighteenth Vote Count (aka the "Day of Sagittarius III" Vote Count)

1) Seraphim (0)
2) malthusis (0)
6) veerus (0)
9) Percy (0)
10) Trumpet of Doom (0)

Not Voting (5): Seraphim, malthusis, veerus, Percy, Trumpet of Doom

Votes required to lynch: 3

FoS Count

1) Seraphim (0)
2) malthusis (0)
6) veerus (0)
9) Percy (0)
10) Trumpet of Doom (0)

Not FoSing (5): Seraphim, malthusis, veerus, Percy, Trumpet of Doom

Current Deadline:
April 8, 2009 at ~6:00 CST (GMT -6)
First Mod Deadline Review:
April 1, 2009 at ~6:00 CST (GMT -6)

The only thing amiss with the vote count is that big fat Count of Monte Cristo at the top.
User out of ambit.

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Seraphim »

That was surprising. I did not expect the game to still be on. Anyway, I still stand by what I said before...Percy is scum. I have this confirmed from two (dead) sources. It's also possible that forbiddan is still alive and manipulating the game somehow if that's what Tar is hinting at...still possible to win this game guys.

From what I can see, Percy and veerus are most likely Beta Mafia. However, this does not mean that we should quicklynch again. NO ONE drop a vote yet. NO ONE. There are two Mafia left as suspected.

Hopefully, DGB and Trumpet will offer some interesting comments on the situation.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Percy »

Seraphim, I'd like more detail on the "dead people told me Percy is scum" line, because at the moment it sounds like shit you made up, along with your "lynch me to save the town!" line.
Seraphim wrote:I have another ability but will not reveal it until tomorrow(if there is a tomorrow) as it will play no role in anything unless it goes through.
What was that ability? Bringing back DGB with no vote power? Was this what we wasted a lynch for?

I wasn't at all convinced (until today) that there was a beta mafia. I hammered Panzer because he was scum, lying through his teeth and trying to get me lynched because I got his scumbuddy killed. Turns out that action brought Trumpet back, and even though we're still in lylo, I maintain that I made the right call.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright. I can talk to dead people at any time. Yes, I brought DGB back as a stump. I thought I'd be able to use that ability and have a confirmed town run around but I was wrong. I screwed up. I could give you more info but I think that you're scum especially since you're firing all your effort in discrediting me rather than scum-hunting.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:00 am

Post by malthusis »

Well, I was about to claim before I got interrupted by the lynch, so I'll do it right now I guess.

I'm Kyon's Sister. I am untargetable at night. Also, I have to pick one of the players in the game every night for a mysterious power that I don't know about.

We must have been unbelievably lucky for that kill not going through, or else it would have been game over for us. (Thank you FL, or whoever did it.) I agree we should lynch Percy, but I'd like to see what new people have to say first.
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by veerus »

Due to me flying out tomorrow, I will
vote: Percy
for his quick hammer. The rest of you should probably discuss this a little more to avoid another quick day.
-Fight Club
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Alright. I'm thinking that either veerus or malt is bussing hardcore as that quick lynch can't have been all Percy. Percy is almost confirmed scum at this point but that is NO REASON TO END THE DAY SO QUICKLY. Do not put down any more votes until we have enough fuel for tomorrow. I'm positive that Beta mafia will be in full force tonight so we cannot mislynch today. We're out of lucky breaks, methinks.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I read back and Panzer was the one responsible for ToD's condition. Just FYI.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Hi again, I've been stumped.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”