War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:32 am

Post by q21 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:As SK I play exactly like town. See Beast Wars mafia.
According to DGB you play scum as a survivor... which is about the same way I expect you would play town and serial killer. And it was a game you offered when asked to provide examples of scum meta.

The point, however, was that your meta is inconclusive.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Right.

I guess we're just gonna have to wait on whatever surprise DGB has in store for us.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:34 am

Post by q21 »

Yep.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:35 am

Post by populartajo »

Official Lurker List

Drench
Tenchi
Giuseppe
Juls
Tenchi
Viqles
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:37 am

Post by q21 »

Xylthixlm wrote:I see Drench has been posting over in Mish Mash, but not here. Let's see if he's actually paying attention.

Hurt: Drench
Xylthixlm finds Drench resting under a tree with his eyes closed, strumming a lute. Out comes the Golden Hammer for a gentle tap on the side of the head. SQUEAK!
What happened to getting sanction before hurting people?

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:40 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Poptajo, please respond to my observation.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:40 am

Post by populartajo »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Poptajo, please respond to my observation.
What observation?
Call me Tajo.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:41 am

See last page.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:43 am

Post by populartajo »

zwetschenwasser wrote:See last page.
There is nothing directed to me. What are you taklng about?-
Call me Tajo.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:43 am

Post by q21 »

Xyl: How much hurt has Walt taken so far?

If he's at less than half Cherub HP I'll help finish him, otherwise I'm hurting zwet again in 40 min.

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Seraphim »

Wait, do we have three claimed Ophans now?

Zwet, DGB, and Viqles...

I'll bet my car that one of these three is actually a fallen Ophan or fakeclaiming because I seriously doubt that there are three town Ophans.

Intent to hurt: WaltWishbone

Might as well. The more he posts, the scummier he looks.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:52 am

Hurt: WaltWishbone

In a spectacular burst of angelic fire, the Ophanim of Light, Zwetschenwasser, drew his flaming sword of Exelsior. WaltWishbone seethed in anger as he saw his attacked advance with a fiery gleam in his radiant eye. Walt flew high into the air with power and grace, and hurled beams of sheer radiant light at the Ophanim, but Zwetschenwasser smiled as his immortal body absorbed the seraphic beams. Calling upon the power of the Lord of Lords, Zwetshenwasser flew at Walt, proclaiming the name of the most high as a burst of light stunned those below. The two angels clashed with tongues of fire and swords of light, knowing that only one would survive...
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Alive

# Albert B. Rampage - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: Nuwen,
Kinetic
(1)

# Drench - Hurt by: Xylthixlm, Albert B. Rampage (2) Healed by: (0)

# DrippingGoofball - Hurt by: Hoopla (1) Healed by: WeyounsLastClone/Cybelle (1)
# Giuseppe - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: (0)

# Juls - Hurt by: Xylthixlm, zwetschenwasser, vIQleS (3) Healed by: zwetschenwasser (1)

# Kinetic - Hurt by: roflcopter (1) Healed by: Hoopla (1)
# Nuwen - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: Albert B. Rampage (1)
# populartajo - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: Tenchi (1)
# q21 - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: populartajo (1)

# roflcopter - Hurt by: Shinnen_no_Me
x2
, Hoopla (3) Healed by: DrippingGoofball, populartajo, Hoopla (3)

# Seraphim - Hurt by: roflcopter (1) Healed by: Shinnen_no_Me, populartajo (2)

# Tenchi - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: (0)
# The Fonz - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: (0)
# vIQleS - Hurt by: Kinetic (1) Healed by: WaltWishbone (1)

# WaltWishbone - Hurt by: DrippingGoofball, Xylthixlm, Nuwen, Xylthixlm, WeyounsLastClone, Nuwen (6) Healed by: vIQleS (1)

# WeyounsLastClone/Cybele (-1 HP) - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: q21 (1)

# Xylthixlm - Hurt by: Juls, zwetschenwasser (2) Healed by: Juls,
Drench
(1)
# zwetschenwasser - Hurt by: q21, Seraphim, q21 (3) Healed by: (0)

Dead

# Shinnen_no_Me
- Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, The Fonz, Kinetic,
DrippingGoofball
, Albert B. Rampage, Seraphim, q21, Juls, Xylthixlm, Nuwen
x2
, The Fonz, roflcopter
x2
(13) Healed by: Seraphim (1)
# Hoopla
- Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, roflcopter
x2
, WaltWishbone, Albert B. Rampage, WeyounsLastClone,
Juls
, Seraphim, Juls, WaltWishbone (9) Healed by: (0)

There has been no secret damage as of post 999.

Note: Damage counts are based on public information and reasonable assumptions. It's always possible that there are two secret effects cancelling each other out.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Kinetic »

Xylthixlm wrote:You know, just before I answered roflcopter's post, I was thinking about how hard Shinnen_no_Me had fought against concentrating fire. I remembered that some other people had taken the same stance... and lo, one of them is Kinetic.
Whoa Bullshit? I've been catching up, but this is the biggest load of bullshit that I've read yet.

I supported SPREADING OUT DAMAGE day 1. Really. That is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I supported.

Hell, quoted in your OWN POST TO NAIL ME TO THIS is the opposite of this....
Kinetic wrote:By making sure we're not spreading damage we can make it so rage dumps are few and far between. [...]
By making sure we are NOT SPREADING DAMAGE!!!! READ THAT AGAIN. IT IS the DIRECT opposite of your claim against me. I don't even need to go back and re-read myself to find what I know is obvious and prove it. You've done it for me.

I'm starting to think the rest of this wagon might be bullshit too.

----

As for Fonz: You're trying to nail hypocrisy to me. Not so much. You're comparing early day one mind frame against my current mind frame. Some things have changed in my mind since then. I used to hate macaroni and cheese when I was 11, now I love it.

Is it hypocrisy that my thoughts and feelings have changed and evolved over time to something else? If I made a dramatic change, that might be hypocrisy, but that isn't how it is.

Plus, my feelings haven't changed as drastically as you've indicated.
The Fonz wrote:We have had two players today hurt a previously injured player with no support. Kinetic and Zwet. Kinetic looks like an enormous hypocrite to me for this, since Kinetic is second only to Tajo in counselling about the dangers of 'just hurting who you think is scum.' I want to know why Tajo, if he really is opposed to 'random damage' is ignoring this.
I've been pushing for Viq for a while. My scumdar has pretty much locked in on him. I looked over the list of people who were "already hurt", and I found Viq scummier than all of them. I have said this multiple times, since 'Day 1'. I still find him enormously scummy.

The fact is though, that on and off I've had support from other players for this, but it has wavered a little bit. It got to the point where I felt that the scumdar of certain players (rofl, yourself, ABR) I felt might not be as strong as the three of you are feeling.

Don't forget, I was on the Shinnen lynched very early, and it wasn't until my hurt that it became a landslide to lynch, and pushed it with all of you, just as much, if not more. You all took enormous credit for the lynch, but for the most part I stepped back and started looking for another scum. You all locked onto Hoopla and quick-lynched him. I didn't step in and say anything because I wasn't sure on Hoopla.

If he came up scum, I would have thought one of two things. Either A) You three were REALLY on your games, and I'd be watching. or B) One or more of you are scum lynching buddies for town cred.

Since he came up town I think one of two things has happened, either A) You're town and just in the euphoria of a good lynch you trusted your instincts too much and over extended, or B) One or more of you is scum and are thinking since you've lynched a scum you have enough cred to push through a couple mislynches and not have to worry about how it makes you look.

Based on the way ALL THREE of you reacted after the Shinnen lynch, since the Hoopla lynch I have felt maybe one of you could be scum. I'm still unsure though. DGB had brought up some interesting points on ABR, but at the same time this is not the DGB I'm used to seeing. The problem with that is most games I've played with DGB have been when she is scum. So seeing a different side of her may indicate townie-ness...

Another thing I have noticed about town lead mis-lynches, they don't give very much information. The less people who hurt someone, the more the scum can hide away from mis-lynches. Hell, Hoopla was killed before I even cool downed from my last hurt on Shinnen. That was quick.

Anyway, I still intend to continue against Viq. It is important to me to see if my own scumdar is off or not right now.

I'm sure if Viq will come up scum some people will say it is a bus (maybe that is what this is setting up for now). I'm sure if viq comes up town I'm going to be pushed toward lynch (maybe that is what is being set up now).

I don't know what the case against me is coming from and why it is being picked up like it is. But I am town and I know tha I feel ViQ is scum. So before I'm killed I'm going to push for his death.

Bleh this is a long post, and I've had a difficult last day or two, so I'm sure I should re-read this and edit it, but I'm too damn tired.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:54 am

And Zwetschenwasser, realizing that he could have almost died, pulled back his sword for his final thrust of power before retreating into the sanctity of meditation at the palace of the Great Eye

Hurt: WaltWishbone
vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:54 am

Post by vIQleS »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:For instance, you shone the spotlight on every possible ophan.
No, because not all the Ophans were stupid enough to observe in the first week of the game.
Hey - screw you... :-P

You never know - all we needed was for a scum to start the game with rage points, or to talk to each other or something... In hindsight I probably would have saved it up...

Now I'm going to watch scummy people at random times (or maybe non-scummy - no one will ever know who I'm watching).

There's probably not going to be any rage damage for ages yet - they'll be wanting to save it up for a definite kill. The only possible exception is if we get a townie down to 3 and then decide not to continue...

So I won't be watching anyone for a while... (Or will I?)

I'm not lurking. I'm reading the thread again from the beginning. hopefully I'll be able to glean something worth commenting on.
Show
[size=75]
[b]Edith:[/b] You could respect my faith, that's all I'm asking...

[b]Cassanova:[/b] I'd rather challange it to the bone!

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

I hope it's not confusing anyone that the colors mean different things in the alive/dead sections...

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:56 am

For a second I thought your sig said "Click here to save the dying ophans" :-)
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:58 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Kinetic wrote:Hell, quoted in your OWN POST TO NAIL ME TO THIS is the opposite of this....
Yes, I left it in because you contradicted yourself. You said we should concentrate damage, then called my post scummy for saying so.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:58 am

Post by populartajo »

vIQleS wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:For instance, you shone the spotlight on every possible ophan.
No, because not all the Ophans were stupid enough to observe in the first week of the game.
Hey - screw you... :-P

You never know - all we needed was for a scum to start the game with rage points, or to talk to each other or something... In hindsight I probably would have saved it up...

Now I'm going to watch scummy people at random times (or maybe non-scummy - no one will ever know who I'm watching).

There's probably not going to be any rage damage for ages yet - they'll be wanting to save it up for a definite kill. The only possible exception is if we get a townie down to 3 and then decide not to continue...

So I won't be watching anyone for a while... (Or will I?)

I'm not lurking. I'm reading the thread again from the beginning. hopefully I'll be able to glean something worth commenting on.
Hey, viq, I asked for targets and timestamps.
You might as well answer my post.
Call me Tajo.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:59 am

Please respond, tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by populartajo »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm going to start watching tomorrow, folks. I'd like to know what Juls has done or said to move her into the "sheepish" category, tajo, and I'm disturbed that no one has called out Walt on his uncalled for annoyance of ABR and spamminess.

P.S. I was listening to Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings at the exact time I read the last death scene with God saying goodbye... Really crazy feeling of actual grief. You should try it!
You mean this? This wasnt in the last page, you zwet.
Juls feel town to me because I know how competitive she is. Its more probable that she cant keep up with the pace of the game, got frustrated, and decided to trust her powers to someone who trusts.
Call me Tajo.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:07 pm

Why should she trust ABR? Has he done something ultra-productive besides cursing at everyone and bitching at everyone for pointless things and contributing to a mislynch?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by populartajo »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Why should she trust ABR? Has he done something ultra-productive besides cursing at everyone and bitching at everyone for pointless things and contributing to a mislynch?
Scum would usually target whoever they want or can get a benefit of and wouldnt ask ABR for a target..
Call me Tajo.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:10 pm

Again, why should she trust ABR?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”