The Apprentice: MafiaScum - Someone Hired!

Who would you rather work for?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:17 pm

Donald Trump
32%
ShadowLurker
68%
Blackberry
No votes

Total votes: 207

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:31 am

Post by Korts »

animorpherv1 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:@ farside; I meant this post:
PokerFace wrote:<<Was pmed or imed by 7 different scummers who asked PF to vote for their slogan.

3 supported one slogan 3 supported another and 1 just suggested I should choose whichever I think is best nicely.

<<Is not voting for any of them in order to disrespect the spaming actions equally.
I'm talking about the aim stuff that JD just posted
Sure, we got people that AIM/PM PF. You guys did to. I did not, because I find spamming is BAD.
You have much to learn, young one.

Also, lol @ reverse psychology failing so hard. With JD, dahill
and
Eteo.
scumchat never die
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:33 am

Post by JDodge »

farside22 wrote:
PokerFace wrote:<<Was pmed or imed by 7 different scummers who asked PF to vote for their slogan.

3 supported one slogan 3 supported another and 1 just suggested I should choose whichever I think is best nicely.

<<Is not voting for any of them in order to disrespect the spaming actions equally.
i never posted it, look before you speak you cow
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:34 am

Post by farside22 »

JDodge wrote:
farside22 wrote:

i never posted it, look before you speak you cow
Name calling is really rude. :?
I meant PF.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:36 am

Post by Korts »

Name calling is really lame.

Seriously JD, you're much better than to resort to kindergarten tactics.
scumchat never die
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Are any of you actually INTERESTED in being an APPRENTICE to jathan?
I mean he is 9 of something. It's just going to be rigged anyways with an assman winning.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Max »

Most likely, but the vast majority of us are not playing to win, playing for fun
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

crap... my internet device failed, so I'm V/LA until new advice.

Sorry young mates :(
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Welcome to the Boardroom contestants. I will be ending this early as I believe the results are clear. This will once again be a nonstandard boardroom as the results are already clear. I will now reveal that LlamaFluff thought that
Virgo
had the better slogan, making the final score 156-66, a 90 vote lead. This is one of the worst beatings in Apprentice history.

+
, why were you late in submitting your slogan? Who do you think were the best and worst advertisers on your team?
ZazieR
, who came up with or was the driving force behind the slogan? Do you give them credit?
Max
, you were labeled the weakest member last time. What did you contribute to this task? Were you delegated anything to do?
Drench
, was + an effective leader?
JDodge
, who do you think I should fire from the other team?

Korts
, what went wrong? who do you think were the best and worst advertisers on your team?
Panzerjager
, do you personally believe you guys had the better slogan? If not, did you try to do anything about it?
pickemgenius
, you were called the weakest link last Boardroom. What did you do this Task to step it up?
crywolf20084
, who came up with or was the driving force behind the slogan?
Kmd4390
, was Korts an effective leader?

You have 24 hours to answer these questions. Korts, I will let you bring two or three other people back to the Boardroom with you since this was such a large defeat. You have 48 hours to make this decision of who to bring back so you can read all the answers to the Boardroom Questions first and see any squabbling that goes on if you'd like.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

ShadowLurker wrote:
pickemgenius
, you were called the weakest link last Boardroom. What did you do this Task to step it up?
Firstly when the challenge came up I was driving to New Mexico. And the day I came back from New Mexico pretty much the idea was put in place. Plus I don't have any photoshop, or any art skills what so ever. Also we should note that we lost that challenge. hmm.

This task contrary to people who hate me (yes I know you're out there <3) I spammed a ton of n00bs. While it's 100% impossible to gauge how effective it was it definitely brought us some votes. Also business is all about getting your word out in high density areas. The day voting was open Alabaskas college thread was the hot topic in GD for the day. I had a link in my signature asking people to politely vote for our slogan. Again it is incapable to gauge how effective it was as some people have sigs turned off, and some people ignore them altogether.

Good day.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Post by JDodge »

ShadowLurker wrote:
JDodge
, who do you think I should fire from the other team?
This is a tough question. I can see a case for PEG if he isn't really doing much. I can see a case for farside/Sens as my sources tell me they came up with the slogan (but mostly farside, as i heard she was part of the "Still Kicking Mob" fiasco as well), but I can see a better case for Korts for knowing that the slogan was shit and not overruling his team. The other person I can see a case for is Cayke, solely because she gave me so much info about their stuff last task, and then voted with our shared alts this task and blamed it on me, which is just completely devoid of class. I did not vote with my alts - that would have made it a 92 vote victory.

All in all, I'd say Korts for knowing it was a terrible slogan and then just allowing it by majority rule. He should have put his foot down and had the balls to reject the idea.
stream

Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:05 pm

Post by Drench »

Drench
, was + an effective leader?
From what I saw and experienced, + really did the job here. Confident, commanding and just damn good.
join your union
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

Panzerjager, do you personally believe you guys had the better slogan? If not, did you try to do anything about it?
Yes Mr.Trump, I found nothing wrong with our slogan. I thought it was creative and generalized to the audience. I truly believe it was a great slogan.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Panzerjager
, I have received tapes from the camera crew that show your commenting that you did not like the slogan but do not want to be held accountable. What do you have to say in reply?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by PJ. »

ShadowLurker wrote:
Panzerjager
, I have received tapes from the camera crew that show your commenting that you did not like the slogan but do not want to be held accountable. What do you have to say in reply?
With all due respect Mr.Trump, I never said I disagreed with and don't know how your camera crew would have footage of me stating what I never left my mouth. I believe stand by my previus statement
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Post by JDodge »

Upon further information I have recieved regarding the previous task, I would like to change my answer from Korts to Cayke.
stream

Eteocles
Eteocles
Goon
Eteocles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Post by Eteocles »

+, why were you late in submitting your slogan? Who do you think were the best and worst advertisers on your team?
Mr. Trump, I wanted to make sure we had the best slogan possible. The tiebreaker was important, but not as important as making sure we had a professional, catchy slogan that would generate a lot of votes. I think most people agreed we had the better slogan. At the end of the day, most of our votes came from
s
P
a
Ms, but having the better slogan was key in winning people over in this task.

I would say that Dahill1, JDodge, and Myself were the strongest in this challenge. We were probably responsible for securing a majority of the votes. Dahill1 also came up with the slogan we chose. Major credit to him for that.

Max also did his best, so kudos to him. Pacman showed up pretty late because of internet problems, but he still gave it a shot.

For the rest... I'd have liked it if Ani spent more time rallying votes and less time arguing about the task. And for all I know, ZazieR and Drench were MIA, so I can't say anything good about their performance unfortunately.
AddyMuyo: lesbians love their dogs
lordgurgi: I'm more of a cat guy.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:03 pm

Post by JDodge »

Eteocles wrote:For the rest... I'd have liked it if Ani spent more time rallying votes and less time arguing about the task. And for all I know, ZazieR and Drench were MIA, so I can't say anything good about their performance unfortunately.
I actually had Drench working with me IIRC. Sorry I forgot to tell you.
stream

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Post by PJ. »

ShadowLurker wrote:
Panzerjager
After informed of what the exactly was caught. I digress.I did tell a member of the other team that HE should throw the challenge. I did say I didn't feel like spam PMing everyone online. The reason for not spamming is twofold. He was doing it and I was tired. It was 5 am. He wanted me to throw to have korts go home. I did not agree.

Also, I hated the slogan, I couldn't think of anything so I let them have their glory. OPnly part I was ok with was the xyzzy bit and though it would win. And I think it would of had the other team not spam PMed everyone.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:20 am

Post by Korts »

ShadowLurker wrote:Korts, what went wrong? who do you think were the best and worst advertisers on your team?
I will answer when I make my choices.
scumchat never die
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:35 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Mr. Trump (I'm sayying this because I belive you'll ask me about it):
when I checked the QT after then slognas were up, I saw a liost of people that Eteo (aka +?) no shorter than 100 people at least, and with the counts of people ssaying the second option spammed them, I didn't want to take part in the spam fest. I thought our slogan was better than theres, and would have won without me spamming them, and I was right.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:36 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

crywolf20084, who came up with or was the driving force behind the slogan?
It was between Sens and Farside that came up with it.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Max »

Max, you were labelled the weakest member last time. What did you contribute to this task? Were you delegated anything to do?
Well, I wasn't delegated anything in particular to do, but I believe all of us knew the task at hand, our simple aim was to PM as many people as possible to convince them to vote for us. I think I fulfilled that condition.

I don't think I was online for the first 24 hours so wasn't able to contribute to the slogan, but I think that the result was probably hard to beat anyway, I felt I did everything that I was asked to do, and everything I could, without repeating any particular person
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ShadowLurker wrote:
Kmd4390
, was Korts an effective leader?
Korts did a good job of getting us organized and came out with ideas quickly. The only thing he could have done differently is waited for a few more opinions. He was very quick to submit Farside's suggestion. The xyzzy idea itself was a good one, but I feel we could have done more with it.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:43 am

Post by dahill1 »

GJ guys
crywolf20084
crywolf20084