War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Kinetic wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:Gah sorry, triple post...fricking comcast. Sorry all!

I would delete the first two of these posts of these (MR. Flay a lil help please? Can you please delte 1042, and 1043?) lol. My first two posts were hiccups. lol.
Flay please don't delete those posts. They are not identical.
Its no worries they can stay, twas my edits.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:51 pm

Post by q21 »

populartajo wrote:
Agree that pop's plan re: Hoopla = fail and possibly scum.
You mean I am possibly scum?
I felt your plan looked a bit like one scum trying to keep another alive to make use of as much rage as possible. So yes, I felt it made you possibly scum. Her coming up as Loyal Cherub shoots that down, though.

Its still a little scummy because you could well have been trying to set up a precedent for when it was actually a scum at 1 hp.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Intent to hurt: zwet
Agree.

I don't like Walt's play leading up to the hoopla lynch. It seemed a lot like he was simply trying to aggravate ABR and not actually posting much to do with the game.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:15 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

q21 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Agree that pop's plan re: Hoopla = fail and possibly scum.
You mean I am possibly scum?
I felt your plan looked a bit like one scum trying to keep another alive to make use of as much rage as possible. So yes, I felt it made you possibly scum. Her coming up as Loyal Cherub shoots that down, though.

Its still a little scummy because you could well have been trying to set up a precedent for when it was actually a scum at 1 hp.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Intent to hurt: zwet
Agree.

I don't like Walt's play leading up to the hoopla lynch. It seemed a lot like he was simply trying to aggravate ABR and not actually posting much to do with the game.
WaltWishbone wrote:Actually, woot, I can post now....

HEAL: ROFL
Too soon. Flay

I made a promise to heal him and put him a point above hp. As far as I am concerend the only facts I know are that rofl and Nuwen are the closest thing we have to confirmed town...and someone bussed shinnen. I think hoopla is a good lynch, but I think ROFL is a better heal.
That was my post to ABR, I just can't see anything in it q21 other than not doing what he asked me to do that is an attempt to aggrevate someone? Woud that post aggrevate you?
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:27 am

Post by q21 »

Not that post. Posts like these:
WaltWishbone wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:NO. I'm going to tunnel-vision on you so bad Xyl's attacks on you will be like a joke.

YOU WILL HURT HOOPLA.

This is by FAR the most PRO-TOWN, and NECESSARY thing to do.

Copter is at 12hp. You must hurt Hoopla. We can heal Copter later. OK?

dude if you think trying to scare me by comparing xyls attacks on me bothered me you have no idea who I am.
I love fightng with him, he is fiesty. If you wanna do me. do it, I have no problem dying and flipping town.
WaltWishbone wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:NO YOU FUCKING **#%#@%^.

This is so goddamned important that you hammer. Who gives a fuck about the healling right now, seriously?????

You &#%^@# @#$&^@#$&@ I'm going to kill you if you dare heal copter.

HE HIMSELF DOESNT WANT YOU HEAL HIM. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?? HELLOOOO
I bet you are cute when you are angry sweets. ;)
WaltWishbone wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Stop being so damned selfish with this bullshity promise because I swear you are soaring to the top of my scum list every moment that passes without you saying that you will hurt Hoopla.
thats ok when I flip towen you and xyl can both look stupid. ;)
WaltWishbone wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:You are either the biggest village idiot I've ever met or scum if you heal copter instead of hurting Hoopla.

Mafia will benefit from you healing copter.

Bad, bad, bad.

Brother if you think what you have just posted on this board to me is the worst thing I have ever been called, you have no fucking clue I am. I think you are cute. ;)

...and you didn't answer my question are you gonna hang everyone that does not vote for hoopla? Why have I become the one person you are fixated on? Go tell Techni to fuck off and you will lynch him.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:28 am

Post by q21 »

Screwed up the last set of quote tags.... whatever.

WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:30 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

q21 wrote:Screwed up the last set of quote tags.... whatever.
lol, Dude being called an idiot gets a proper response. What do you want me to do next time? Say yes Sir? Aint happening ever. ;)

I thought the exchange was funny.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:33 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

You probably want to reread the exchange...cause here it is again

WaltWishbone
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:31 pm Post subject: 958

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, woot, I can post now....

HEAL: ROFL Too soon. Flay

I made a promise to heal him and put him a point above hp. As far as I am concerend the only facts I know are that rofl and Nuwen are the closest thing we have to confirmed town...and someone bussed shinnen. I think hoopla is a good lynch, but I think ROFL is a better heal.

WaltWishbone
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:37 pm Post subject: 959

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gah, damn clocks... my bad sorry that post dont count. I need to wait until 10 here on ms.

Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:37 pm Post subject: 960

IDIOT

Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:39 pm Post subject: 961

WOW THANK GOD THAT DIDN'T COUNT.

ROFLCOPTER WANTS YOU TO KILL HOOPLA FIRST. CAN YOU DO THIS FOR HIM AND FOR THE TOWN PLEASE?

I SWEAR I WILL MERCILESSLY HURT MYSELF IF YOU HEAL HIM.

HURT HOOPLA, OR YOU WILL HAVE WASTED THE TOWN'S TIME. IF YOU HEAL COPTER THE MAFIA CAN USE SECRET HURT ON HIM. YOU MUST KILL OFF HOOPLA NOW TO AVOID THIS.

your post was extremely misleading q21, because you did not include where the exchange started.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:37 am

Post by q21 »

No, just the posts where I felt you were goading ABR into being even more aggressive. ABR started being aggressive all by himself, true, but I felt you started trying to aggravate him, to push him as far as you could.

WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:40 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

q21 wrote:No, just the posts where I felt you were goading ABR into being even more aggressive. ABR started being aggressive all by himself, true, but I felt you started trying to aggravate him, to push him as far as you could.
Right on, fair enough. I don't know how he felt, but to me it was funny as shit. so yeah. I had no plans to go anywhere before doing my hurt or help anyway...and this game is too addictive, lol, I have to get to work.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Seraphim »

Braaaaaagh...do you know how...bad for morale it is for a man to wake up after a horrid night's sleep and see that there's like eight pages for him to read? Braaaagh...expect more content after I've woken up. This game seriously goes on...ALL THE TIME.

Fuckin' timezones...raaaaagh...
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:32 am

Post by populartajo »

So, who is going to take credit for the Hoopla lynch? Anyone? ANYONE?
Hurt: viqles
Too soon. Flay

If you dont see it, then fail.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:33 am

Post by populartajo »

Shit. 1 more hour.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:34 am

Post by populartajo »

Also, the case on ABR is shit and confirms my suspicions of DGB.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:41 am

Post by populartajo »

As usual, theory of 1scum per wagon indicates its probable there is a scum in this list.

# Hoopla - Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, roflcopter x2, WaltWishbone, Albert B. Rampage, WeyounsLastClone, Juls, Seraphim, Juls, WaltWishbone (9)

TBH, Im not sure. Hoopla's case was interesting. Hoopla was inherently scummy but scum knew he was going to come up town so after the Shinnen debacle they should be acting more carefully. So this could be a potential town-wagon fueled with the possibility of not having a scum on it.

ABR and Seraphim are still town. Rolf still town but posting drunk to avoid public shame. If we should suspect someone on the wagon, it could be someone between Walt, WLC and Juls. But I think these players are at least neutral, so I dont know if the Hoopla wagon could be as informative as Id have expected.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:43 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:drunk posting for the win get ready -

fucking stop hurting viq he is not scum

i'd like an opinion from the following people: xyl, abr, fonz
on this question: which of seraphim and tajo deserves to die more?

i ask because one of them is getting a beatdown as soon as i'm capable, and i'm not stopping til they're dead
BE WRONG LESS!!!
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:44 am

Post by populartajo »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:i'd like an opinion from the following people: xyl, abr, fonz
tajo duh
You, you are supporting him hurting me?
Call me Tajo.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:58 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Case on ABR.

PART 1

Not all scumtells are in the Wiki. I'm know I'm going to have a hard time convincing people, but it was strong enough for me to be the catalyst event that changed my view from ABR-town to ABR-scum. See, you can fake your town meta only so long until your scum slip starts showing.

ABR demanded that I prove my inability to hurt, and I complied. Then I found out that players can hurt in secret. I was alarmed, because it felt like a set up. If the scum put a hurt on me, then it would appear as if I lied. I would expect ABR town to apologize, or at least mention this casually as an error on his part. But he did not. He totally ignored it. From that moment it became clear to me that he was very cavalier about the possibility of townies dying over false pretenses. And that was the turning point for me.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:03 am

PART 2

Fishing for Ophanim and bringing attention to them in a negative way.

Ophanim are less likely to hurt/heal as they observe because observations put them out of action for 72 hours.

I think all Ophanim will agree with me on this one.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:05 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Case on ABR.

PART 1

Not all scumtells are in the Wiki. I'm know I'm going to have a hard time convincing people, but it was strong enough for me to be the catalyst event that changed my view from ABR-town to ABR-scum. See, you can fake your town meta only so long until your scum slip starts showing.

ABR demanded that I prove my inability to hurt, and I complied. Then I found out that players can hurt in secret. I was alarmed, because it felt like a set up. If the scum put a hurt on me, then it would appear as if I lied. I would expect ABR town to apologize, or at least mention this casually as an error on his part. But he did not. He totally ignored it. From that moment it became clear to me that he was very cavalier about the possibility of townies dying over false pretenses. And that was the turning point for me.
Yeah, DGB is not the usual DGB.
Think for a second, DGB, before it becomes too obvious.
Can you compare ABR's town meta (all this game) with this action?
Also, has ABR apologized or admitted he is wrong any time?
Call me Tajo.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:09 am

PART 3

Juls the puppet.

ABR is prone to threatening and terrorizing his buddies in night talk much worse than what you see in game. He plays the game to be the last scum alive, not to win for the team.

So Juls' attitude of doing anything ABR commands her to do, total lack of critical thinking, and saying she doesn't have much time for this game, doesn't sit well at all with me. She sounds like a coping mechanism for a player that fears that ABR will lose the game for the team if she disagrees with him in-thread.

I'm fully aware that my case isn't the whole bunch of regular cookie-cutter, 'don't have to think' scumtells that we're usually being fed.

I hope that, minimally, the town will grow a spine and let a single player control the game. Because that player is scum. You'll believe me later.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:14 am

populartajo wrote:Also, has ABR apologized or admitted he is wrong any time?
He ignored the whole disaster. Swept it under the rug. A normal person would show some sign of embarrassment. From ABR, a simple mention that demanding that players show their inability to hurt, when other players can do secret hurt, is not a valid strategy. It was as if he doesn't want the town to play smart.

Also, a town with half a brain would have picked up on ABR's failure, and grown a pair.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:33 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Seraphim.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:35 am

Post by populartajo »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Seraphim.
No, not even Seraphim.
Please, tell the reabbit to hurt anyone else.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:38 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:Also, has ABR apologized or admitted he is wrong any time?
He ignored the whole disaster. Swept it under the rug. A normal person would show some sign of embarrassment. From ABR, a simple mention that demanding that players show their inability to hurt, when other players can do secret hurt, is not a valid strategy. It was as if he doesn't want the town to play smart.

Also, a town with half a brain would have picked up on ABR's failure, and grown a pair.
I dont understand you, DGB. You say ABR is scum for setting you a "trap" that only 5 years old would fall for and for his relations with "this game is too much for me" Juls, even when his meta tells he is town?
Call me Tajo.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:47 am

populartajo wrote:I dont understand you, DGB. You say ABR is scum for setting you a "trap" that only 5 years old would fall for and for his relations with "this game is too much for me" Juls, even when his meta tells he is town?
No. I'm saying he's scum for not acknowledging he's giving the town dangerous advice.

I'm saying he scared the living daylights out of poor Juls in the QT.

Thanks for twisting my words, pop. Tell me the truth, were you laughing and typing?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”