Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Budja »

Panzer's campaign against you is pretty scummy so of course you would want to link me to him. It is an attempt to weaken my attack.

I know this is a bit of WIFOM but ifI actually was Panzer's partner and I saw that clumsy attack, there is no way I would "falseclaim" an guilty on you as you suggest. It would be insanely stupid.
Percy wrote: I think you mean "give another explanation because I think this is the only one". To that I say, what about last night? There wasn't even close to 4 kills last night. I agree that there were four kill actions on night one, and I'm even willing to consider there being more than one scum group. The abilities in this game are much more complicated than in a normal game, and to say "4 night kills means Vig, SK and 2 scum teams" is a possibility, but certainly not the only conclusion.
Are you saying 3 isn't close to 4 :P.

Yes, I guess they are other possibitilities but this increases the chance of two scum teams.

Either-
- you and Panzer are scumbuddies (very unlikely, could be a badly thought out bus)
- you and Panzer are opposing scum (likely, explains Panzer two scum teams knowledge)
- you are scum and Panzer is town (unlikely, Panzer's claim gives a reason to attack you but not one to attack malt. Clumsy play maybe?)

I am guessing the most likely here.
Percy wrote: I claimed because you lied; if you had started today with a discussion of your result on veerus, then we would be having a very different conversation now. Instead, you're lying scum.
How ironic, I could say something very simular. Until your "guilty" on me, I wasn't 100% certain you were scum.
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by veerus »

whoops, sorry, got busy yesterday.. i'm not flaking, will try to post today for sure
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
-Fight Club
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by malthusis »

*yawns after waiting 24 hours for veerus to post anything*
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by veerus »

heh sorry.. today maybe almost possibly.. i'm about to go on vacation in a few days so it's a little hectic.. i'll def post before i go otherwise you can lynch me for obvscummery
-Fight Club
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Percy »

Budja wrote:Until your "guilty" on me, I wasn't 100% certain you were scum.
Until you claimed to have investigated me (and got a guilty, no less) rather than your actual target veerus, I wasn't 100% certain you were scum.

I have addressed your attack (which has no real substance), I am not weakening it by discussing how you and Panzer are working together. You are "alpha mafia". Panzer knows about the setup, and thus is a scumbuddy of yours. You and he have been distancing from each other from the beginning of the day. You lied about your investigation target. It's time to die, scum.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by malthusis »

heh sorry.. today maybe almost possibly.. i'm about to go on vacation in a few days so it's a little hectic.. i'll def post before i go otherwise you can lynch me for obvscummery
Sorry to pester you, but you do realize that you're the main the reason this game has slowed to crawl, right? Please post soon.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by PJ. »

Percy you never addressed my you didn't day from my kill. Scum.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by Percy »

Your last post was the most useless post in this whole game. You didn't even read what I had said. Here it is again, I'll quote it for you:
Percy wrote:I'm not bulletproof. I have no ability to defend myself from night kills. The best I can do is copy myself and kill anyone who kills me, which I didn't do. Either I was protected or your claim is bullshit. Or both!

(Sidenote: Why the hell would you say "tonight I'm investigating malthy"? That is, without a doubt, the worst use of an investigate power I've ever heard. You don't announce it, guy. Truth is, you have no investigate power. You're scum.)
How about I make it real simple for you.

You didn't try and kill me last night because your claim is bullshit, or I was protected somehow. Or, you're scum who tried to NK me, and someone protected me. I don't know why I didn't die.

But more importantly, why did you try to kill me? And why don't you answer
any
of my other questions?

It is completely retarded to call me scum for not answering a question
I already answered
and then answer none of mine. I guess when your attack fails so completely there's nothing left to do but thrash around meekly until the town puts you down like the flea-bitten scum that you are.

veerus, please post soon.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by Budja »

@malt, what do you think of the 4 kills (or simular) day 1. Is the Budja/Panzer scumteam that Percy is suggesting still the best option?
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by Budja »

My attack has no real substance?!

Compared to yours?

Major Points I have made:
1 - I've got a guilty on you
2 - You have a very convenient "guilty" on me
3 - No. of kills

Your attack on me uses Panzer for the most part and that you have a guilty on me.

You are better with words that I am but the plain fact of the matter is you have nothing more on me that I have on you.

Now die Scum.
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by veerus »

ok i've read stuff, will make a post now
-Fight Club
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Post by veerus »

Ok... let's start..

First, some facts:

1. Based on role information I have, every player has 2 "states" and people in opposite states have full protection from the other's abilities. This may explain why we had so many kills N1 and so few in N2. Which brings me to..

2. 7:2:2:1 setup is insane. That would mean that we're currently in a 2:2:1 with the 1 being a townie which is an unbelievable D3 scenario.

3. Ortolan killed FL.. that's obvious. The fact that she was Suzumiya Haruhi seems like a freaky coincidence at this point. However, since his kill is rapid, why was there no death D2? Probably because he targeted someone in a different state than he is (see #1).

Anyway, so let's recap what happened so far.

PJ calls Malt/Percy a scum team out of the blue, claims he has reason to believe why and never states what it is. On top of that, he claims he tried killing Percy last night which doesn't really tell me how that helped him decide that Percy is scum.

Then Budja claims cop also claiming a guilty on percy. There are several problems I have with this and what followed it:
- a simple cop claim is too simple for a game with 'complicated' roles where even a doctor role has a twist on it, unless he's a mafia cop
- this seems over-orchestrated by a scum team.. first PJ, then Budja, then PJ agreeing and FOS'ing Percy to start the day
- Budja, probably realizing that they may have overplayed their hand, unvotes
- all of these suspicions and hindsight conclusions are confirmed by....

Percy counterclaims Budja's target with a townie copier role. This claim makes more sense, especially after Budja's claim. In addition, the "Alpha Mafia" role, if true, supports PJ's sudden suggestion that there are two scum teams. Then, to further support the idea that Budja is lying and Percy isn't, Budja's response to Percy's claim is very fishy:
Budja wrote:Wow, that is one nice fake-claim.

You are a "watcher/cop" type role then. Oh and look, you just happen have a guilty on me :P. How very... convenient.

You probably have a mafia safeclaim/falseclaim power similar to Ort. Tar made a nice one for you, but it is still a lie.
If Budja really DID investigate Percy and come up with a guilty result, why would he assume that Percy's claim means that, if anything, he's a "watcher"? Not to outguess the mod or anything, but a watcher mafia makes absolutely no sense to me. Which further makes me think that Budja got caught in a lie and is floundering for solutions to explain it. At which point...

PJ tries to come to the rescue, continuing with the idea that he tried killing Percy (which didn't suceed because of #1) but adding that he's a bulletproof jack of all trades. He also mentions that, all of a sudden, he thinks that Percy has an ability similar to Ortolan's (an odd thing to assume since he admitted to not doing any investigations/tracking/watching last night). This to me looks like scum whose plan backfired and they're now floundering helplessly.

In conclusion, Percy's analysis in 298 is dead on.

FOS: Budja
-Fight Club
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by Budja »

Bad choice :(

I guess I could have flavored my role up a bit more but I was 100% honest. I would have been more creative with a fake-claim.

Vig Percy or most likely lose today. 1-for-1 isn't too bad I guess,
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

"'Ah, judging by your reaction, I guess the other two girls have approached you already.'

Koizumi took a quick glance at Nagato, busy reading her book as usual. I found his know-it-all tone quite annoying.

"Let's find another place to talk. It would be troublesome if Suzumiya-san hears us."

Koizumi and I went to the cafeteria and sat at one of the tables. On the way, Koizumi even bought a cup of hot coffee for me. I know it's odd for two guys to share the same cafeteria table, but that can't be helped.

"How much do you know?"

"That Suzumiya isn't an ordinary person, I guess."

"That makes things easy for me. You are correct."

Was this some kind of joke? All of the other three members of the SOS Brigade have told me that Suzumiya isn't human. Has global warming heated their brains so much that they short-circuited?

"First, tell me who you really are."

Since one has told me she's an alien while the other a time traveler, I already had an idea, so I followed up,

"You're not gonna tell me that you're an esper, are you?"

"Now, there's no need to assume!"

Koizumi shook his cup softly.

"While not exactly accurate, you're more or less correct - I am what you call an esper. That's right, I possess paranormal powers."

I drank my coffee in silence. Mmm, too sweet, he should've bought it with less sugar.

'I'd have preferred not to transfer to this school so suddenly, but there has been a change in circumstances. I never thought those two girls would have approached Suzumiya Haruhi so quickly already. Before that, they had always been silently observing her.'"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

The Fifteenth Vote Count (aka the "Aliens, Time Travelers, Espers, and Sliders" Vote Count)

2) malthusis (0)
5) Panzerjager (1) - Percy
6) veerus (0)
9) Percy (0)
11) Budja (0)

Not Voting (4): malthusis, veerus, Panzerjager, Budja

FoS Count

2) malthusis (0)
5) Panzerjager (0)
6) veerus (0)
9) Percy (2) - Budja, malthusis
11) Budja (3) - Panzerjager, Percy, veerus

Not FoSing (0):

FoS'es Required to Lynch:

Lynch count has been reached. It is now Twilight. Actions, please!
Last edited by Tarhalindur on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by veerus »

Uhh... Tar.. I FOS'd Budja....... and so did Percy....... I hope that's a mistake, otherwise....... I thought this wasn't mind screw. :(

Fixed.

Also, now that I think about it, every relevant action for today is now in... starting Day 4 now. - Tar
-Fight Club
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

End of Day 3/Beginning of Day 4

In a fit of desperation, two of the mansion's survivors rise up and claim to know that the other is a villain.

"He's scum!"

"No, he's scum!"

The remainder found the latter more plausible, and sent the first to the gallows. No flattering words or complicated philosophy could save Budja from the noose.

After a check of Budja's room, you decide that this was probably the right course to take. If the strange little booklet you find in his room called "How to Be an Alpha Mafioso" aren't condemning enough, the vials full of poison that you find beside the booklet should seal the case. Guess you should see what the MIB have to say, though...

Satisfied, you head back to start deliberations anew... wait a minute, shouldn't someone be dead now?

Hmm. Nothing has changed in the mansion during your trip to Koizumi's room. Absolutely nothing at all.

Which is odd, in its own way. Surely, even in the best-case scenario, SOMETHING would have happened while you were away from the watchful eyes of the MIB...

Some of you wonder, could a goddess's touch be involved?

Budja:

How amusing. A game to the death, and the men in black suits tell you that you've been chosen to be one of the killers. Looks like you won't have much choice in the matter.

Haruhi can't have caused this. She would never want SOS-dan members to start killing their own. That poses the question, however: who are these black-suited men, and what do they want?

[REDACTED]

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi Mafia,
Budja
. You are
Koizumi Itsuki
, and you have been tasked by a mysterious organization with killing everyone else on this island... with a little help, of course.

You are an
Alpha Mafia Cop
. You have the following special abilities:

Factional Abilities:

[REDACTED]

Passive Abilities:

Stealth Mode
- Each day, if you are not using any active abilities and are not making the Alpha Mafia kill, you are immune to the first normal killing action that would target you that day.

Active Abilities:

Investigate
- Each twilight, you may target a player. You will learn your target's alignment.

Your kill method is "poisoned".

Please note that you may only use one active ability per day.

You win when all other factions have left the game, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm via return PM.
11) Budja, Koizumi Itsuki, Alpha Mafia Cop, Lynched Day 3

Day 4 will begin shortly
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

We Interrupt Your Day 4 For This Important Message

As you convene to begin deliberations anew under the watchful eye of the MIB, you suddenly hear noises in the locked wine cellar. You head out with the MIB's to investigate.

You open the wine cellar, look in, and see...

Seraphim? What the hell is he doing here?

Seraphim has returned to the game.
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

""We've returned. Our time of origin was July 7th......just after nine thirty at night. This is such a relief......Phew!"

She breathed a sigh of relief from the bottom of her heart.

Standing by the door was the Nagato we knew. If I have to distinguish besides whether she wears her glasses or not, then this Nagato Yuki was the one that has softened up a bit. Seeing her three years later, I finally understood. The Nagato before me has indeed changed a bit since I first saw her in the Literature Club room when Haruhi brought me there. The change was so small that she probably doesn't realize it herself.

"But, how did you do it?"

Nagato explained to Asahina-san without any emotion,

"Selective freezing of liquefied connected data within spacetime, preserving it until the known destination within the spacetime continuum, and finally unfreezing the data."

She said some very abstract terms, then paused and added,

"And that is now."

Asahina-san attempted to stand up, then her knees softened and she knelt down again,

"Could it be......impossible......Nagato-san, you......"

Nagato remained silent.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nagato-san......has stopped time itself. She probably had the time in this space along with us frozen for three years, until today when she finally unfroze the time......right?"

"Yes." Nagato replied and nodded her head.

"This is unbelievable, to be able to stop time......wah~."

Asahina-san knelt exhaustedly and sighed."
- The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya
("Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody")

The Sixteenth Vote Count (aka the "July 7, 2007" Vote Count)

1) Seraphim (0)
2) malthusis (0)
5) Panzerjager (0)
6) veerus (0)
9) Percy (0)

Not Voting (5): Seraphim, malthusis, veerus, Panzerjager, Percy

Votes required to lynch: 3

FoS Count

1) Seraphim (0)
2) malthusis (0)
5) Panzerjager (0)
6) veerus (0)
9) Percy (0)

Not FoSing (5): Seraphim, malthusis, Panzerjager, veerus, Percy

Current Deadline:
April 8, 2009 at ~6:00 CST (GMT -6)
First Mod Deadline Review:
April 1, 2009 at ~6:00 CST (GMT -6)

Absolutely nothing at all is amiss with the vote count.
User out of ambit.

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:25 pm

Post by PJ. »

Well I obviously lose this game. Budja and I are Alpha Mafia. Percy is part of Beta Mafia. All the members on both scum teams have the ability to survive 1 kill. This is why The kill makes a difference. Barring a claim we should lynch Malthesis incase he is scum.

This explains why me killing percy means he is scum. He might have his cop ability because

Anyway lynching malthesis is clearly the best opition because Veerus is confirmed town. Also Both me and Percy have chinked our armor off So we'll just shoot eachother tonight. Town has nothing to lose from lynching Malthy.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:24 am

Post by Percy »

Panzerjager wrote:Well I obviously lose this game. Budja and I are Alpha Mafia. Percy is part of Beta Mafia. All the members on both scum teams have the ability to survive 1 kill. This is why The kill makes a difference. Barring a claim we should lynch Malthesis incase he is scum.

This explains why me killing percy means he is scum. He might have his cop ability because

Anyway lynching malthesis is clearly the best opition because Veerus is confirmed town. Also Both me and Percy have chinked our armor off So we'll just shoot eachother tonight. Town has nothing to lose from lynching Malthy.
ROTFLOL

The town has everything to lose from lynching malthy if he's town. It will give Panzer another night to kill someone. Also, I have no idea why he's advocating going after malthy if he's so sure I'm a bad guy.

(Also, finish your sentences ffs.)

For the record, my role is as I claimed - Townie Copier. I tried to copy myself (I was pretty sure Panzer was going to try and kill me and I was going to take him with me), but I was roleblocked last night. Since Panzer and I are still alive, I assume he was roleblocked too.
roffman's role PM wrote:
Global Roleblock
- At the beginning of the game, you MUST choose a game day (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, etc.). Any non-lynch action that would resolve during the chosen game day instead fails to resolve, regardless of whether you are alive.
I guess he picked Day 3...

veerus would have been targeted by Panzer and Budja yesterday if Budja's result was "Beta mafia". Panzer has as good as confirmed him as town. I'm happy to work under the assumption that veerus is a 100% confirmed townie.

The fact that the mafia have been given an ability to investigate means one of two things - either there
is
another mafia team, or if there isn't then it was to find the serial killer and thoroughly confuse them, along with their "alpha" label.

I don't know if we should go hunting for a beta mafia, giving at least one scumteam (possibly two) their NKs tonight, but if there are two "beta mafia" players out there then we have to kill one today or the town loses. I will hold off FoSing Panzer until the other players (especially Seraphim) have weighed in.

My opinion: a 7v2v2v1 set-up is kinda insane. Add to that the fact that the serial killer and both the mafia are immune to their first non-lynch kill, as Panzer claimed, means the odds are stacked against the town right there. Would Tar add in another two mafia, making the town almost surely outnumbered from Day 2, on top of this? I think he screwed with Panzer and Budja's heads, tbh.

Can you tell us why you had to be lynched on Day 1, Seraphim? Any details at all that might help us out here?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:01 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hey, everyone.

Looking back, I made a fatal, fatal error. I assumed that when I died, I'd be able to use abilities while I was in limbo. This was wrong and I probably should have asked before I tried to gambit. However, I'm glad I came back when I did...this was probably the only benefit from me returning from the dead.

One thing I can do, however, is talk to dead players. ANY dead player at any time during the game. Not disappeared players, like forbiddan, but players like ortolan, zwet, and DGB. Yes, and Budja too.

I need to reread and consult with my dead friends.

Panzer is clearly Alpha mafia, so town needs to decide whether or not a Beta mafia actually exists.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:17 am

Post by malthusis »

Oh, and if anyone has noticed....
Votes required to lynch: 3
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Seraphim »

There are currently three kills unaccounted for:

1. Trumpet of Doom's crystallization.

2. DGB getting run over

3. Ortolan's death by...gun

If anyone wants to come forward and claim these kills, that would be nice. Especially the crystal one because that just baffles me.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:07 am

Post by PJ. »

Alpha mafia has actually failed to kill

and trumpet is disappeared not dead. beta mafia clearly exist it's percy and Malthy. Malthy did not die when I killed him day 2. and Like I said the mafia has bullet proof abilities. Note I wasn't blocked because you are informed of that therefore he ate my bullet. Percy is mafia. With either Malthy or Percy.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:08 am

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP it could also be Trumpet but Veerus is confirmed town and Seraphim is most likely town as well.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”