JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by JDodge »

pickemgenius wrote:
PokerFace wrote:Holy shit... I didn't think it was possible but... I believe jdodge is right...

Stupidest thing ever would be not taking SG to F2.

SG is a lesser version of myk. Whoever goes up against SG should win easy.

my opinion.
not taking cayke to F2 would be stupider; she's even worse than SG

tbh i think that the best move for cayke here is to eliminate drench; she has a chance against jath thanks to the spiteful bitch factor, less against drench

likewise jath has a prerogative to get rid of drench

however, i see a SG elimination more likely at this point
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
LeShawna
LeShawna
Watcher
LeShawna
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by LeShawna »

I don't care about who i have a shot against in the finals; I care about staying loyal so this in-thread campaigning isn't really going to work.
STRONG BLACK WOMEN REPRESENT!

RIP Jade Goody :(
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Bonfire Ceremony #17

Wawanakwa

[mrow]Image[col]Image[col]Image[col]Image
Drench
[col]
Shadowgirl
[col]
Shadowlurker
[col]
crywolf20084

I was told it's tacky to reuse voting reasons so... sorry but you don't mess with a sistah. Bye sugar!

What a game.

Sorry dear, but your time is up. I haven't enjoyed how you've tried to destroy me behind my back. I don't appreciate you winning immunity last round, forcing me to vote Cybele. Most of all, I. WANT. YOU. GONE. GOOD. BYE. See ya in the Final 3!

Winning...Must win...

Dear Campers. Everyone casted their votes in the confessional. I'm going to award a marshmallow to the camper who stay in camp another 2 days.. The camper with the most # of votes will be heading to the Dock of Shame, takes the Boat of Losers and will have a one-way ticket to Loserville. I'll be awarding the marshmellows...

0 votes

0 votes

ImageImage
Beth, Courtney. You two received the most votes in this Ceremony. The camper who will be heading home is...

Beth, with one vote, you are safe.

Courtney. With three votes, you are eliminated from the game. The dock of shame is this way.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

please no torch walks
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Post by Drench »

SO HAPPY YES I LOVE ALL OF YOU

Torchwalk is done. ;)
join your union
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:12 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

wow. no my vote won't be easy unless X makes it.

let's axe a guaranteed win.

blah.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
LeShawna
LeShawna
Watcher
LeShawna
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Post by LeShawna »

LeShawna's Torch Walk of Sadness and Happiness

Image Image Image
Cody
, I never got to talk to you while you were still here, but thanks for voting for ZONEACE during the week that the outcasts came back.

Tyler
. Lowell abandons another game immediately after signing up, how surprising :roll:

Image Image Image
Noah
, while I never got to talk to you while you were still in the game, I still <3 you for your completely off base predictions and commentary post-boot.

Image Image Image
Lindsay
, I thought it was funny that you went out fourth in both of Kscope's Survivor games.

Image Image Image
DJ
, sad that our black alliance got terminated so early. :( Although I don't think you were ever on board as much as I was.

Image Image Image
Bridgette
, even thirteen boots later, you still hold the title of Biggest Bitch in this game, good job!

Owen
, you always seem to target me in Survivor games and it always seems to be you instead.

Image Image Image
Justin
, how bitter this berry is!

Image Image Image
Eva
, :( you were the sweetheart of this game and I'm sorry that your torch was snuffed so soon after we worked things out.

Image Image Image
Katie
, the master strategist of this game! To be completely frank, while I was sad that you got voted out as I liked you, I think it was also beneficial to my game in the long run as you tend to have a habit of paranoia that makes people antsy about keeping you or your allies.

Image Image Image
Geoff
, your calling out of Kscope in thread was hilarious.

Image Image Image
Harold
, initially, you just seemed to me like a UTRN bore like Harold was on the show mainly cause you never talked to me. However, I came to realize that you stirred shit up like everyone else in this game; I was just never involved. I still think you would've been one of the disposable wheels of your alliance if they had succeeded though.

Gwen
, despite the fact that you accepted an offer to work together early in the game, you never talked to me at all and were basically useless in the game. Sorry but that's the real truth flavor of it.

Image Image Image
Sadie
, I forgive you for voting against me while telling me you were with me at the same time. Unfortunately, while playing both sides is a good strategy when both sides absolutely detest each other, this wasn't the case here and everyone quickly caught on to what you were doing. In addition, when you do play both sides, it pretty much violates the deals you cut. I enjoyed our post game banter and am looking forward to your questions if I make the Final 2.

Image Image Image
Ezekiel
, I never got the chance to speak to you once in this game which is kind of disappointing since you seem like a great competitor. However, since you never really came to talk to me either, I couldn't really do anything other than vote you out since I had no idea where you stood.

Image Image Image
Izzy
!!!! You take up the majority of my PM box and I truly enjoyed strategizing and talking with you this game. I really wish things could have played out differently and we could be sitting together here, but unfortunately, in this game, people will take any opportunity to capitalize on a mistake. You are a genuine and nice person and I hope we can work together in future games and keep our early game success going all the way to the end :) I am just adding a bit more to make sure you have the longest torchwalk since you definitely deserve it for being the biggest character in this game!

Image Image Image
Duncan
, my main man! We had this lulz undiscovered habit of working together from start to finish. This was the only vote in this game that I was in the minority of and I can understand why as you were definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Image Image Image
Heather
, I am amazed your unique strategy took you this far. At the start of the game, when you announced that you were not going to look for any alliances, I thought you would be an obvious early boot. While you were a bit more devious than you let on as evidenced by your deals with the boys, you were also great at being strategical yet laying low at the same time and you would probably have made the Final 4 if it weren't for Courtney winning the Immunity there.

Image Image Image
Courtney
! I am glad that we got to talk a little towards the end of the game, as I was really afraid that I would go this entire game without speaking to a member of the Final 4. Hopefully we can talk more in future games so we can get to know each other a bit better. :)

ImageImage
It is great to be sitting next to the two Screaming Gophers who I made my first Final # deal with in the game! I have enjoyed working with both of you in this game.
Beth
, from the start of the game with the alliance of 5 falling out and then being reestablished we've been close in this game and
Trent
, it was great to get you on my tribe in the first swap as you've also been one of my closest allies throughout. Good luck to both of you in this Final Tribal Council, Final Immunity, or whatever it is and may the best person win.

This is LeShawna peacing out.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Post by Cybele »

In tribute of Drench making it farther than should have ever been possible (even by his own admission ;)): "Good morning world! I'm going to eat you for breakfast!"
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Post by Drench »

Beth's "So Not Copying Format" Torch Walk of Yellow Zones and Shameless Self Promotion

Image Image Image
Cody
, I never saw you. Thanks for voting ZONEACE though. Hugs!

Tyler
. Hmm. You weren't playing. How odd...though you're still awesome. Somehow.

Image Image Image
Noah
, I was so sad when you were booted off. We could have done great things together in our alliance. Also, I so wanted to be Noah. Nyeh!

Image ImageImage
Lindsay
, I don't remember you. Much. Miss you heaps.

Image Image Image
DJ
, I honestly expected to you go much further. You would've been fun to keep around.

Bridgette
, I don't care what others say, I am neutral towards you!

Owen
, you may be fat, but...er...you're still awesome anyway.

Image Image Image
Justin
, you refused my in-character advances! How could you?

Image Image Image
Eva
, I was sad when you went. We could've gone places! But no, your mean tribe was mean. Miss ya lots!

Image Image Image
Katie
, the one with the manipulation! I still remember me and you exchanging PMs, and you saying, to paraphrase, "I never realized this could be so much fun!". When you went, I was gutted. You did so well to get where you got.

Image Image Image
Geoff
, what LeShawna said. K?

Image Image Image
Harold
, I never knew you were the type to strategize. I never caught wind of it, but from what I've heard now you were the cunning one...I think. Miss ya anyhow.

Gwen
, I hate to say it, but you weren't playing either. I mean, where were you? Sorry, but I didn't know you.

Image Image Image
Sadie
, I really didn't know you. We only had about 3 conversations about the state of the game. We really didn't talk much, but as with everyone here, I miss ya. Somehow.

Image Image Image
Ezekiel
, the week you were voted out, I was on camp. When I got back, the penny dropped in an awful fashion. From the merge, we'd been going at it strong, and it pained me to see you go. You're awesome.

Image Image Image
Izzy
, the pre-merge was great fun. The post-merge was not. I saw you become more distant, and when it all blew up, I felt betrayed. Now, I don't see you as a bad person, but I was a little hurt. Still, I'm sad that you're not here.

Duncan
, YOU WERE WITH JATH? OMG.

Also, fuck you peg. You are a dickhole. And you have the biggest dick ever. But you're still awesome anyway.

XXXpickemgenius (6:40:56 PM): omg make mine
XXXpickemgenius (6:40:58 PM): FUCK YOU PEG
XXXpickemgenius (6:41:02 PM): U ARE A DICKHOLE
Drench394 (6:41:06 PM): it has to be nice
Drench394 (6:41:08 PM): i think
Drench394 (6:41:12 PM): ill work on it
XXXpickemgenius (6:41:13 PM): well
XXXpickemgenius (6:41:14 PM): if i told you to say that
XXXpickemgenius (6:41:16 PM): its fine with me
XXXpickemgenius (6:41:33 PM): if you want my vote 100% write
XXXpickemgenius (6:41:33 PM): PEG HAS THE BIGGEST DICK EVER
Drench394 (6:41:42 PM): I could just add 'you're still awesone though' on the end
XXXpickemgenius (6:41:58 PM): PEG HAS THE BIGGEST DICK EVER, YOU'RE STILL AWESOME THOUGH
XXXpickemgenius (6:42:02 PM): or
jathan84 (6:42:11 PM): no i am just making one in case
XXXpickemgenius (6:42:13 PM): FUCK YOU PEG U ARE A DICKHOLE, YOU'RE STILL AWESOME THOUGH

Image Image Image
Heather
, I miss you so much. From the beginning, when you said you were going solo, I thought you'd be out soon for sure. But as the wheels started turning, I came to realize you may have been more clever than you let on. When you arrived at post-merge, however, us two were already as tight as thieves. Some great times were had by all, and I was really sad to see you go. Your BC was the worst one I've ever faced, and you were the main cause. I was so sorry to see you go, and if you could be here, I'd do it in a second.

Image Image Image
Courtney
, I'm sad you tried to betray me. We really didn't have anything, but alliance by association is still an alliance. Even though you tried to bring me down, I still appreciate all you did. Miss ya!

ImageImage
I'm so glad you two are with me today. There aren't many pairings that match up on my likability scale.
LeShawna
, we were on from the start, and it's truly been a pleasure to work alongside you.
Trent
, I haven't known you for long, but for the time I've had, I have been pleasantly surprised. You're both close friends, and I wish you luck in the Final Challenge, Final Bonfire Ceremony, and the eventual Jury Vote. May the best player win!

This is Beth, live from The Yellow Zone. Selfpromotion attached.
join your union
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Post by mykonian »

pickemgenius wrote:Stupidest thing ever would be not taking SG to F2.

my opinion.
I would appreciate if my name is used a bit less. This doesn't quite help in next games, because everybody "knows" how I play, while I'm still trying to change that.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Wtf you even have the same punctuation after the names

IMAGE, FORMAT, PICTURE, ETC. STEALER

You even copied the same opinions towards the losers except you changed ZazieR, Panzerjager, and pickemgenius to neutral

I feel so cheated :(
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:33 pm

Post by Drench »

ShadowLurker wrote:Wtf you even have the same punctuation after the names

IMAGE, FORMAT, PICTURE, ETC. STEALER

You even copied the same opinions towards the losers except you changed ZazieR, Panzerjager, and pickemgenius to neutral

I feel so cheated :(
C'mon Jath. I even lampoon it myself and you still feel it needs to be beat with a bat? Why so cruel kthx?
join your union
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:37 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

because i put all that hard work into it only for it to be RIPPED out of my heart
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Post by Drench »

ShadowLurker wrote:because i put all that hard work into it only for it to be RIPPED out of my heart
Get some coal and red paint. It'll be good as new.
join your union
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

it's a total eclipse of the heart :(
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:05 pm

Post by Cybele »

Well, after some spirited discussion, I have resolved all the questions I have for Beth and Leshawna.

Heather forgives you! <3<3<3<3
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:55 am

Post by JDodge »

mykonian wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:Stupidest thing ever would be not taking SG to F2.

my opinion.
I would appreciate if my name is used a bit less. This doesn't quite help in next games, because everybody "knows" how I play, while I'm still trying to change that.
You're never going to live that down.
stream

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:00 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm afraid you are right... But do you expect someone to be perfect the first game?
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:06 am

Post by JDodge »

mykonian wrote:I'm afraid you are right... But do you expect someone to be perfect the first game?
it was a very memorable jury phase, i greatly enjoyed tearing you apart while you acted like a dick towards me and a few of the other jurors.
stream

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:13 am

Post by mykonian »

JDodge wrote:
mykonian wrote:I'm afraid you are right... But do you expect someone to be perfect the first game?
it was a very memorable jury phase, i greatly enjoyed tearing you apart while you acted like a dick towards me and a few of the other jurors.
(I was not trying to be a dick), and was it so enjoyable to tear me apart, while it was that easy?

And we all know what happened there, but this is about
after the jury phase
. Then I got criticized for my play, and only after that I can really do something with that. The fact that people seem to think that I didn't listen and will go on the same way in every game seems weird. It is not like I want the same thing to happen again. So the fact that you keep going back to that game is a bit unfair.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

LeShawna wrote:
LeShawna's Torch Walk of Sadness and Happiness

Image Image Image
Cody
, I never got to talk to you while you were still here, but thanks for voting for ZONEACE during the week that the outcasts came back.
No problem. My idea to begin with. I was asked if I'd rather vote you or PEG by about 5 different people and I asked if they'd compromise on ZONE.
LeShawna wrote: Image Image Image
Bridgette
, even thirteen boots later, you still hold the title of Biggest Bitch in this game, good job!
:shock:
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:11 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Challenge #17 - The Last Challenge, Really!

Wawanakwa

[mrow]Image[col]Image[col]Image
Drench
[col]
Shadowlurker
[col]
crywolf20084

The Jury

[mrow]Image[col]Image[col]Image[col]Image[col]Image[col]Image[col]Image[col]Image
Shadowgirl
[col]
pickemgenius
[col]
Crazy
[col]
skitzer
[col]
zu_faul
[col]
Cybele
[col]
farside22
[col]
Sensfan

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:46 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

....?

And to everyone, You know my feelings about you, if not just ask. -___- I really dun wanna type all of that shit up.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:12 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Drench wrote:
Beth's "So Not Copying Format" Torch Walk of Yellow Zones and Shameless Self Promotion

Image Image Image
DJ
, I honestly expected to you go much further. You would've been fun to keep around.

Yyou really don't know? The rest of the guys group was an alliance (don't think Ii didn't know).
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Shanba
Shanba
So win
Shanba
So win
So win

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Shanba »

Crywolf loses points for lack of effort.

Go Jath! Go Drench!
(10:50:24 PM) xcaykex: GODDAMNIT I DONT WANNA GET RID OF MY TENTACLE RAPE PORN

Ribbit.

Return to “Social Game Archive”