madeofphail
madeofphail
Goon
madeofphail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:09 am

Post by madeofphail »

So dejkha, if i understand correctly your accusation of giuseppe is based on these things.
1). he does not really post any real material, he just kinda leeches off of other people's arguments.
2). he was opportunistic about voting millar
[/]

On the matter of the mislynch on D1:

If I were an optimist (which I am not). I would say to look on the bright side and say that we would see the mislynch of millar as a utility lynch. This means that while we did not lynch scum, we lynched an anti-town (or similarly useless) player.

I voted for millar because I thought he was scum, you voted for emp because you thought he was a bad player dejkha argued that millar was town and was just being a bad player. So if we were to look at that way, millar and emp are in the same classification or players. Yet, dejkha defended millar, and condemned empking.

I don't understand why you would do something like that.

C:\>votecount

Running VoteCount
TM

AndyTony - 2 - Empking, Zachrulez

Giuseppe - 1 - dejkha

Empking - 0
Grimmy - 0
dejkha - 0
zwetschenwasser - 0
Pablo Molinero - 0
Zachrulez - 0
Cephrir - 0
madeofphail - 0

Not Voting: zwetschenwasser, millar13, AndyTony, madeofphail, Giuseppe, roflcopter, Cephrir, Pablo Molinero, Grimmy

With 10 players, it takes 6 to Lynch.
The name is quite fitting, don't you think?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:22 am

Post by dejkha »

madeofphail wrote:So dejkha, if i understand correctly your accusation of giuseppe is based on these things.
1). he does not really post any real material, he just kinda leeches off of other people's arguments.
I would say so, yes.
madeofphail wrote:On the matter of the mislynch on D1:

If I were an optimist (which I am not). I would say to look on the bright side and say that we would see the mislynch of millar as a utility lynch. This means that while we did not lynch scum, we lynched an anti-town (or similarly useless) player.

I voted for millar because I thought he was scum, you voted for emp because you thought he was a bad player dejkha argued that millar was town and was just being a bad player. So if we were to look at that way, millar and emp are in the same classification or players. Yet, dejkha defended millar, and condemned empking.

I don't understand why you would do something like that.
I voted for Emp as my first vote because he's naturally the scummiest player at the beginning of every game he's in, so I just vote him right then and there until I find someone scummier.

Day one pretty much revolved around Millars actions, so it was hard to find someone that was acting scummy, especially after he claimed scum, without knowing his role for sure.

To me, they aren't in the same classification of players as far as I can tell. I haven't played with Millar before, so all I can say for him is that he doesn't thrive well under pressure. Emp is incapable of helping town and is extremely close minded. I'm aware of how threatening to town Emp is, but seeing how quickly Millar was lynched, I can't see what kind of player he really is.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
madeofphail
madeofphail
Goon
madeofphail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by madeofphail »

Ok, now back to my main point. What made roflcopter such a prime target for scum? The first thing rofl did was want to vote empking.
Roflcopter's posts (at least some of them which may be useful).

Post 12:
so lets lynch empking today guys

vote: empking
the next time he posted wasn't until post 60 (after emp had 5 votes, and millar had three).
cephrir wrote:
2. It's not really a good idea to point out who you think is protown, IMO.

you are wrong. and in this setup, its especially a good idea to say who you think is pro town. if enough townspeople agree on the same person being town, it almost forces the mafia's nightkill, because there is zero chance of that person being mislynched. and hey, look what the only power role we have is?

empirical evidence for why stating your opinions on who is town is a good thing: crackers! mafia

if emp is scum, either giuseppe or zwets is his partner

lets hurry up and lynch the guy

Note: he accused empking as scum, and Hos'ed zwet and giuseppe (giuseppe has more evidence on him at this point in time).

Post #62:
by the way, this lynch isn't just because empking displays a pattern of being a particularly hard headed and useless player.

this:
Empking wrote:
Vote: Grimmy - For self-voting.

is a cop out, and something that is more likely to come from scum than from town. therefore, emp has a higher than random chance of being scum, making him a good lynch.
note: Providing actual evidence against empking. Backing his vote up.

Post #65:
grimmy and zachrules are town

yes, millar, you are also more likely than random to be scum, you would be my second choice for a lynch today, but i think empking is a better lynch, and i'm hopeful that i won't have to compromise
Note: Aknowledges millar's actions. Decides that he is just being random, and still persists with empking. Furthermore, declares two people as town faction.

Post #69:
grimmy because self voting comes from town much more often than scum in my experience, and because both of the people who voted him were really scummy and opportunistic

zachrules is a gut read
note:He believes that the people who voted millar were scum. Also makes his belief that zach is town faction now has no real evidence.

Post #76:
look at it this way - self voting, in the current meta environment, draws a shitload of negative attention. there will always be somebody willing to vote you just for doing it. mafia don't want any attention drawn to them, let alone negative attention, especially in a setup like this where the best thing mafia could do is blend into the background because there aren't any investigative roles to suddenly out them. therefore, self voting is not something i expect to come from mafia in this game.

sure, in future games enough people could pick up on this fact and the meta could shift, but in this instance i am willing to totally write grimmy off as a suspect based on his self vote and the reaction to it from empking and millar.
note: asserts that people who self-vote are town, backing his claim that grimmy is town faction. And that people who didn't do anything about the self-lynch are probably scum. not really clear on if he accuses empking or millar.
Post #77:
millar13 wrote:
Quote:
roflcopter

"because both of the people who voted him were really scummy and opportunistic"

Can I just say, that I don't think two mafia members would actually vote like that. And directly piggy back the other....wouldn't be the wiser move.

However, townies often piggy back each other.

Scum not so much.

which is why i didn't list you as a likely empking partner
Note: still thinks empking is scum, but doesnt believe that millar is his scum buddy.

Post #79:
giuseppe wrote:
Any real reason you're setting me and Zwet up to be lynched? I hardly say that stopping a quick lynch of Empking qualifies as defending him overtly. Let him actually have a chance to be scummy before you lynch him, at the very least.

setting you up to be lynched implies that i stated i would bet you are scum regardless of what emp turns out to be, which is not true. my phrasing was deliberately conditional, because you are overtly defending emp and directly trying to stall his lynch, which is what i expect to see from a scumpartner in a two man scumteam.

zwets on the other hand joined the wagon, but suddenly lost his nerve for it when it hit lynch minus one, which, based on meta, is very unlike him, so it reads like he was distancing from emp.
Note: still pressing that emp is actually scum, no meta involved. Asserts that giuseppe is his likely partner, due to him defending empking. The post right after, millar claims scum, and giuseppe says:
Vote: Millar13

Don't claim scum if you don't mean it. Lynch all scum, lynch all liars.
Back to the rofl posts:

Post #83: (on the subject of giuseppe defending emp):
this is not what i accused you of, and this is not what you're doing. you're not backing out on any lynch, you're actively trying to prevent a lynch..........he has posted enough to get a read on him, his vote was not random, so it has bearing on his alignment. if town, you shouldn't out and out defend a player, especially based on so little, because if he is scum you're doing the town a great disservice by setting up your own future lynch.
then he switches to millar is post 84....then in post 88, back to empking....and post #90:
i am willing to lynch either empking or millar today
Post #101:
Giuseppe wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Giuseppe wrote:
By your logic, if Empking comes up scum, I can't be town. Which couldn't be true, from my perspective, because I am a pro-town player. Thus, if I'm to agree with you, Empking must be town.

please show me where i said if empking comes up scum you CAN'T be town

oh, wait, that didn't happen

your point fails

So, what was your initial point in setting all that up? If you're going to assert that I'm scum if Emp is scum, at least be absolutely convinced...

my point was that you are VERY LIKELY to be scum if emp is scum.
zwets is also LIKELY to be scum in this case. i was stating my belief that if we lynch emp-scum, the final scum is one of you two. that is all.
your level of concern with my interest in you is far disproportionate to what i was actually saying, since it wouldn't even matter if emp were to come up town.

its almost like you know that emp won't come up town, and that if we lynch emp today you're totally, unconditionally fucked

i say everything i suspect when i suspect it, rather than possibly taking it to the grave with me
Note: Yays!

post 110:
piggybacking emp's vote on grimmy and then trying to argue with no basis that such an action is unlikely to come from scum, defending with appeal to emotion, attacking with burden of proficiency, and oh yeah, claiming scum

we're lynching millar today

Alright, this post is getting way too long with the post, so im gunna cut it short here and summarize it as best I can. Rofl was pointing the gun at emp, then identified giiuseppe and zwet as scum buddies. Giuseppe gets nervous and starts counterattacking.

Rofl was on to something, I believe that this was the reason that the scum killed him. This, along with Dejkha's massive post, seems like a good enough reason to think that giuseppe is scum.
Vote: Giuseppe
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by dejkha »

Nicely done, Phail. I made a possible connection of Emp and Giuseppe, but I didn't look that deep, so that could be a huge find for this game. As of now, I'll be willing to bet Emp and Giuseppe are likely scumbuddies if the first one lynched flips scum.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by AndyTony »

madeofphail wrote:So dejkha, if i understand correctly your accusation of giuseppe is based on these things.
I feel like Giuseppe made attempts to forward things that yes, OTHER people brought up first - but to say he was opportunistic? That's to say he was scum (which is one angle) - yet, the opportunity could have been "Utility lynch. Get rid of a guy that's anti-town".

@Giuseppe - - What are your thoughts on the development, and the regard for your process? Do you have any defence for these things and furthermore, any thoughts to contribute that are "your own" as they say? I'm curious, and I think it would shed valued light.
------------------------------------------------
@Dejkha
Your concerns are valid and I agree with you, I just think it might have landed wrong. I feel Zwet is the one following herds and not necessarily contributing outside of people pleasing.
Day 1 - he followed the wagon on Emp
Day2 - he made the comment to fit in with the herd of voters about how "millar had to go"
Then he sided with Emp when he smelled a wagon - and the moment you and maybe two others raised an eyebrow to it - he shyed away from siding with Emp.

People pleasing strikes me as scummy. Thoughts?
"It's Not A Breeze, 'Cause It Blows Hard"
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by dejkha »

AndyTony wrote: @Dejkha
Your concerns are valid and I agree with you, I just think it might have landed wrong. I feel Zwet is the one following herds and not necessarily contributing outside of people pleasing.
Day 1 - he followed the wagon on Emp
Day2 - he made the comment to fit in with the herd of voters about how "millar had to go"
Then he sided with Emp when he smelled a wagon - and the moment you and maybe two others raised an eyebrow to it - he shyed away from siding with Emp.

People pleasing strikes me as scummy. Thoughts?
I don't find the "millar had to go" comment particularly crowd pleasing. Don't know why, I just don't. All I've seen from Zwet toward Emp on Day 2 is him getting pissed at Emp for the annoyance that he is. Can you be specific on where he sided with Emp and where he backed off?

AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by AndyTony »

I think it was him encouraging him and his "case"

It felt weird for me, you know?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by dejkha »

All I 've seen is this:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Emp, cut out the active lurking crap and you've got yourself a good case.
Which was his response to Emp case that pretty much only consisted of you hammering. I hardly think that alone is a good case, but I don't think Zwet necessarily backed away as much as it hasn't been brought up since then.

Zwet, do you still agree with Emp's "case"?

AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by AndyTony »

Who haven't we heard from yet? Pablo and who else?
madeofphail
madeofphail
Goon
madeofphail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by madeofphail »

grimmy for one.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:55 am

Post by Grimmy »

dejkha wrote:Fair enough. I haven't seen a self vote in RVS in any of my games, so I wouldn't know. Maybe I'll do a meta on you just to make sure ;)
for the RVS self vote:

I stole the idea from Nashira, who does it as policy.

I did it to amuse myself.

Also, I understand why andy voted the way he did. It seems he was on the fendce either way and the discussions towards voting millar convinced him to lean towards the vote.

I didnt think millar was suspicious enough for a vote, so I didnt vote him.
I dont think Andy is suspicious enough for a vote, so Im not voting him.
I will also not vote for Empking based on his playstyle, which has been consistent with other games.

If I find some suspicions elsewhere, Ill let you know.
Right now, I just wanted to quickly share some thoughts on a few players that stood out over the last couple of pages i had a chance to read.

Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:59 am

Post by Grimmy »

madeofphail wrote: Rofl was on to something, I believe that this was the reason that the scum killed him.
Vote: Giuseppe
I disagree.

I know from playing with him in other games that he is a very good player.

I have also seen where the scum would target one townie in order to make another townie look guilty.

fos: Phail

I suspect that is what you are doing if you are really scum.
not convinced, but suspicious.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:32 am

Post by dejkha »

Grimmy wrote: I disagree.

I know from playing with him in other games that he is a very good player.

I have also seen where the scum would target one townie in order to make another townie look guilty.

fos: Phail

I suspect that is what you are doing if you are really scum.
not convinced, but suspicious.

Grimmy
Phail was my initial suspect at the end of day one, but I've since seen more suspicious activity from Giuseppe. If Giuseppe flips towns, then I agree that Phail may have done what you described.

AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:22 am

Post by AndyTony »

@Dejkha -

You and Phail are making a case against Guiseppe, but I have to raise my eyebrow to a few points.
dejkha wrote: Knowing what we know now, Millar was not doc hunting, but I'm curious as to how Zach didn't think Grimmy self voting was at all suspicious.
I would think that a self vote would more likely be done by scum than anyone else, possibly to throw people off
, so I don't see why he thought to go for millar right away rather than Grimmy, who he made no mention of. But seeing how Grimmy plays, it was probably was just a joke.
The reason scum would do it, I agree with you, is to throw people off.
Of
course
he is joking, no scum would say it and be SERIOUS - which is why we have to attach that to our first agreement - that scum would joke about it. I don't think Grimmy should be cleared for doing something scum would do - the obvious doesn't always mean the unlikely. Just because we think it to be so obvious and silly for scum to make a joke like that - it can be him buddying up with us using humor - - and off the top, on the first day of posting?
dejkha wrote: 2. I think to say "Self-voting is never useful to your faction" is quite a bit false. And if it were to help anyone, I think it would be scum.
--------------------
dejkha wrote:
Giuseppe wrote: Any real reason you're setting me and Zwet up to be lynched? I hardly say that stopping a quick lynch of Empking qualifies as defending him overtly. Let him actually have a chance to be scummy before you lynch him, at the very least.
Maybe the wording is throwing me off, but it sounds like he knows Emp is scum by saying "Any real reason you're setting me and Zwet up to be lynched".
He says to let Emp have a chance to be scummy before you lynch him. Judging from previous posts, he knows how Emp plays and knows that it's near impossible to tell the difference when it comes to his alignment, almost urging people not to vote him for as long as possible. The problem is, the longer he's alive, the longer scum can use him.
IMO - I think Guiseppe is defending himself against the guilt of EMP's meta, rather than guilt in this game. I myself favored you, dejkha, as a person to pay attention to, because I liked your valid points about the attempted fair trial of millar - - however, one of the things I considered when looking at the developments in the case was your signature.
I couldn't trust someone who STILL has a wagon on someone based on previous game play

Can you please explain why at this point in the game, you have such a signature still? It slightly contradicts the fair nature I appreciate from you, you understand.
dejkha wrote:
I know a few people voted for millar for this reason, but given what I've seen from Giuseppe, this looks opportunistic. Then he says "Don't claim scum, if you don't mean it"
almost as it he knows 100% that he's scum just because he said so.
Why, based on your sig, do you know Emp is 100% worthy of being lynched (not necessarily scum, which is worse)? What is that based on in this game? How is losing another towny best for the town, and if he is not town, then why?
------------------------
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:52 am

Post by dejkha »

AndyTony wrote:Can you please explain why at this point in the game, you have such a signature still? It slightly contradicts the fair nature I appreciate from you, you understand.
It's my signature, so it shows up in every post I make in every game. It's not specific to this game.
AndyTony wrote: Why, based on your sig, do you know Emp is 100% worthy of being lynched (not necessarily scum, which is worse)? What is that based on in this game? How is losing another towny best for the town, and if he is not town, then why?
Emp has to be lynched. When judging his own play, he's unreadable. Meaning, he could be scum and we wouldn't be able to tell because he's known for being scummy (and for his constant OMGUS and him being distracting and confusing to town). It would be irresponsible and dangerous to let him live the whole game. The earlier the better. He plays the same way every game, so I don't judge him specifically in each game unless, by some miracle, he does something different. His lynch isn't a matter of 'if', it's a matter of 'when'. I've said this in other games, so it's not specific to this one.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:10 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

I still am open to Emp's case, as hammering comes under scrutiny in every game and Andy hasn't done a particularly good job defending his.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

I was also finding Giuseppe a bit odd yesterday, I'll look over what's been said later.

RL is eating me again =/
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Grimmy »

dejkha wrote:
AndyTony wrote:Can you please explain why at this point in the game, you have such a signature still? It slightly contradicts the fair nature I appreciate from you, you understand.
It's my signature, so it shows up in every post I make in every game. It's not specific to this game.
AndyTony wrote: Why, based on your sig, do you know Emp is 100% worthy of being lynched (not necessarily scum, which is worse)? What is that based on in this game? How is losing another towny best for the town, and if he is not town, then why?
Emp has to be lynched. When judging his own play, he's unreadable. Meaning, he could be scum and we wouldn't be able to tell because he's known for being scummy (and for his constant OMGUS and him being distracting and confusing to town). It would be irresponsible and dangerous to let him live the whole game. The earlier the better. He plays the same way every game, so I don't judge him specifically in each game unless, by some miracle, he does something different. His lynch isn't a matter of 'if', it's a matter of 'when'. I've said this in other games, so it's not specific to this one.
question

Putting aside Emp and his "unreadability", is there anyone else who seems scummy to you? (or more readable as town)?

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:14 am

Post by dejkha »

Read post 270. That'll answer your question.

AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:26 am

Post by AndyTony »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I still am open to Emp's case, as
hammering comes under scrutiny in every game
and Andy hasn't done a particularly good job defending his.
I find "hammering" to be vulgar and blunt - - I gave Millar what I feel a fair trial, I regarded both possibilities, and by the end, through a communal effort and expression, I as the others felt it was best to vote.

I put my vote in and I would have done it if it were first middle or last - - I voted. I wasn't twiddling my mustache and cackling as I brought down thunder or something - I played the game.

No. I don't have a mustache.
----------------------------------
@Dejkha
In regards to my earlier portions of the post, what are your thoughts about Grimmy in respect to your feelings on self voting. It might be irresponsible to just give him a clean "oh well" - I think it deserves attention (Grimmy, I'm not saying you're a threat or trying to grill you, I just don't want to cancel out any potential topics of value)
Also, if Emp is a matter of "when", why does your vote fall on Guiseppe more so than him? Guiseppe is a victim of what seems to be circumstance (for what you regard as just re-typing more or less what everyone else says).
-----------------
@Cephrir
When you do come back after giving a read, can you elaborate as to what you found odd that hasn't been mentioned, and furthermore why you didn't bring it up then?
It would clarify for me whether you're trying to blend in or if you're like Guiseppe and don't "offer anything new" (I wouldn't hold the last part against you)
---------------

That Pablo guy still hasn't posted, has he? Silence doesn't rub me very well and smells scummy.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by dejkha »

In regards to my earlier portions of the post, what are your thoughts about Grimmy in respect to your feelings on self voting. It might be irresponsible to just give him a clean "oh well" - I think it deserves attention (Grimmy, I'm not saying you're a threat or trying to grill you, I just don't want to cancel out any potential topics of value)
Also, if Emp is a matter of "when", why does your vote fall on Guiseppe more so than him? Guiseppe is a victim of what seems to be circumstance (for what you regard as just re-typing more or less what everyone else says).
I'm not giving a Grimmy a pass on it, I just don't have much more to say about it other than it seems like something scum is more likely to do.

Emp is a matter a 'when' and that when isn't now, it's later. Lynching Giuseppe could be a huge move for town. Emp can very well be connected to Phail or Giuseppe. If Giuseppe is scum, then Emp has a good chance at being scum. If Giuseppe is town, then Phail may have the connection to Emp because of my previous suspicions and what Grimmy. But if we lynch Emp first and he flips scums, then we still have two likely people who could be his scumbuddy.

Lynching Giuseppe gives us more answers, and a better chance at winning, than lynching Emp does. As of right now that is.

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

I've fallen a bit behind, having trouble making sense of any of the last 20 posts or so.

I'll post something more substantial when I can comprehend what I am reading a little better.
Giuseppe
Giuseppe
Goon
Giuseppe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by Giuseppe »

I'm back, but I haven't had a chance to read anything yet. Jet lag is horrible... I'll try to read everything over tomorrow.
Just type Giu.
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by AndyTony »

dejkha wrote:
I'm not giving a Grimmy a pass on it, I just don't have much more to say about it other than it seems like something scum is more likely to do.

Emp is a matter a 'when' and that when isn't now, it's later. Lynching Giuseppe could be a huge move for town. Emp can very well be connected to Phail or Giuseppe. If Giuseppe is scum, then Emp has a good chance at being scum. If Giuseppe is town, then Phail may have the connection to Emp because of my previous suspicions and what Grimmy. But if we lynch Emp first and he flips scums, then we still have two likely people who could be his scumbuddy.

Lynching Giuseppe gives us more answers, and a better chance at winning, than lynching Emp does. As of right now that is.
I've re-read the two main statements on Guiseppe and appreciate you getting back to me.

FoS : Guiseppe

I'll make it a vote if:

1. Guiseppe poorly defends himself/doesn't offer better reasoning in another direction - lets be fair
2. If Pablo actually posts something and manages NOT to seem like scum under the radar
3. If Cephrir manages to explain WHAT he found suspicious "as well" yesterday, and explains why he felt it wasn't worth mentioning until it would make him immune with "one of the gang".
Giuseppe
Giuseppe
Goon
Giuseppe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:38 am

Post by Giuseppe »

Well, having skimmed over the game, I've concluded that I could never make an adequate reply in the five minutes I have to make one. That said, let me say a few things:

1. My treatment of Millar was in the hopes of drawing useful information out of an erratic player who was heading towards a lynch. If he claimed a scum buddy, got lynched, flipped scum, that would have been good, no?

2. While I can't argue that lynching me would reveal more information about the game than lynching Empking, I'd argue that basing that decision strictly on my defense of him would be a poor choice to make. I'm no fan of Empking, but I don't like seeing him lynched on policy, and Millar was behaving worse than Emp was. Lynch the most anti-town player.

More later~
Just type Giu.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”