Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

End of Day 2/Beginning of Day 3

After a brief bout of discussion and a few rounds of deja vu, you decide to string up zwetschenwasser. Zwet's the ringleader of the anti-SOS-dan, he MUST be scum, surely you shouldn't even bother asking zwet to claim...

... Hmm, apparently you were wrong about that assumption. You can't find any trace of anti-town intent in Kyoko Tachibana's room, though you'll need to wait for the MIB report to be certain. Now, where did Ortolan go off to?

A check of ortolan's room reveals a grisly discovery: Ortolan is sprawled over the sill, killed by a single gunshot wound to the back. A few of your recognize the friendly face of the class representative, who apparently came back from Canada after half a year. A smaller number of you remember the reason
why
Ryoko Asakura "moved to Canada", wonder how the MIB managed to bring her here at all, and sigh with relief that an enemy of everyone in this mansion (be they naughty or nice) has been defeated. A full report from the MIB's is ongoing. Now, why don't the five of you go back and deliberate...

... wait, five? There were six in the group a moment ago... Trumpet of Doom went off to use the bathroom and didn't come back... a quick check reveals that none of you can get into the bathroom...

A MIB report reveals something very odd. The entire area of spacetime containing the mansion's primary bathroom has been frozen in spacetime, with Trumpet of Doom inside it. Nothing the MIB try is able to remove whatever effect crystallized the spacetime in question... looks like Trumpet of Doom won't be joining you for a while. And you'll need to use one of the spare bathrooms.

Now, for the extended MIB report:

zwetschenwasser:

Just what are these men in black, anyways? They come out of nowhere, abduct you from your school, and bring you here to this lonely mansion. Then they tell you that there is a corruption amongst you and that the only way to eliminate it is to kill each other. If there's really a corruption, why can't they deal with it themselves?

You can't lose sight of your priority, though. You must protect the goddess - the real goddess - at any cost. You might as well try to protect everyone else, too - maybe you can get on the SOS-dan's good side that way...

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi Mafia,
zwetschenwasser
. You are
Kyoko Tachibana
, the organizer of the mirror SOS-dan that surrounds Sasaki.

You are a
Townie Kidnapper
. You have the following special abilities:

Active Abilities:

Kidnap
- Each twilight, you may target a player other than yourself. Any non-roleblock normal action that player uses will fail to resolve, and any non-roleblock normal action that targets that player that day will fail to resolve. However, any ability that targets you will be copied to the kidnapped player.
(In effect, you're a reverse super-Hider who doesn't die upon hiding a scum.)

Please note that you may only use one active ability per day.

You win when all other factions have left the game, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm via return PM.
Mod Note: Ability fails if Kyoko is lynched due to the copy component failing.

ortolan:

I am dead. Or am I alive? The mortal shell means nothing so long as the mind endures.

I see strange men. They ask me to help them. Ask me to help kill others. Why should I not help them? The mere concept of death is nothing to me. The collection of data is all that matters...

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi Mafia,
ortolan
. You are
Ryoko Asakura
, the Humanoid Interface that once tried to kill Kyon.

You are the
Serial Killer+
. You have the following special abilities:

Factional Abilities:

Serial Killer Falseclaim
- At any time, you may send me an ability (or set of abilities) and a role name. If you do, I will make a fake role PM for you using the given name and abilities at the earliest possible opportunity. This is a Rapid Action - Special. You may use this ability any number of times.
Serial Killer Safeclaim
- You know that
Kimidori Emiri
and
Future Mikuru Asahina
are not in the game and are safeclaims for you. Be warned: Role name is not an absolute determinant of alignment in this game. You may be better served by claiming your true rolename.
Slice and Dice
- Each day, you may target a player. You will remove that player from the game. This is a Rapid Action and serves as your Serial Killer kill.
(This ability resolves immediately upon receipt. Players who are removed from the game are NOT affected by Rule 9 - their full role name will be revealed as normal, but no additional information will be provided.)

Passive Abilities:

Regenerate Data Interface
- The first time you would be killed by an ability other than lynching, instead you aren't. You will be informed when this happens.

Your RFG method is "disappeared".

Please note that you may only use one active ability per day.

You win when all other factions have left the game, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm via return PM.
Trumpet of Doom:

No information available - Trumpet of Doom was removed from the game, not killed.

12) zwetschenwasser, Kyoko Tachibana, Townie Kidnapper, Lynched Day 2

7) ortolan, Ryoko Asakura, Serial Killer+, Shot Day 2

10) Trumpet of Doom, ???, ???, Trapped in Crystallized Spacetime (removed from the game) Day 2

Day 3 will begin once I finish processing actions.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

"The following day, Asakura Ryouko disappeared from class.

This outcome was inevitable, but I was the only one who thought like that.

"Hmm, I guess it has something to do with Asakura-kun's father's work, that's why she had to transfer all of a sudden. To be frank, the teachers were shocked as well when they heard the news this morning. Since they had to leave the country, they already flew off yesterday."

When Okabe-sensei announced this cover story, most of the girls exclaimed in shock, "What?", "Why?", while the guys also talked amongst themselves about this. Even the teacher had a look of bewilderment. Not surprisingly, the girl behind me could not be silent about this.

Smack! She smacked the back of my head with her fist.

"Kyon, this HAS to be a mysterious event!" Haruhi's eyes shone brightly as she regained her usual vigor.

What should I do? Tell her the truth?

Actually, Asakura-san was created by an unknown entity known as the Integrated Data Sentient Entity, Nagato-san is also her companion, but for some reason their relationship broke down, and in the end Asakura-san had to resort to killing me. As to why it involves me, the reason is actually you. However, Asakura-san got turned into a pile of sand by Nagato-san and disappeared.

Oh please! I'd be ridiculed like hell if I said that, and I don't feel like saying it. I'll just pretend that everything that happened yesterday was just an illusion and leave it as that.

"First a mysterious transfer student coming in, and then a girl transferring out mysteriously. There has to be something fishy going on!"

Should I commend her on her brilliant instincts?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

The Fourteenth Vote Count (aka the "Commencing Data Interface Disconnection" Vote Count)

2) malthusis (0)
5) Panzerjager (0)
6) veerus (0)
9) Percy (0)
11) Budja (0)

Not Voting (5): malthusis, veerus, Panzerjager, Percy, Budja

FoS Count

2) malthusis (0)
5) Panzerjager (0)
6) veerus (0)
9) Percy (0)
11) Budja (0)

Not FoSing (5):malthusis, Panzerjager, veerus, Percy, Budja

FoS'es Required to Lynch:

Current Deadline:
April 4, 2009 at ~6:00 CST (GMT -6)
First Mod Deadline Review:
March 28, 2009 at ~6:00 CST (GMT -6)

Absolutely nothing new is amiss with the vote count.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by malthusis »

Your RFG method is "disappeared".
Is it me or have our worst fears been confirmed?
forbiddanlight, Haruhi Suzumiya, Townie Dreaming God,
Disappeared
Day 1
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Budja »

OK, a quick analysis.

1. ortolan has been targeted twice in the game.

2. From his role PM, It appears ortolan only targeted FL. ToD and Seraphim are still a mystery.

- This means we most likely had a vig kill, night 1.
- I guess that ortolans RFM ability didn't resolve today as he was killed.
- I have no idea where the attempted NK of ortolan happened.

Thoughts?

Preview Edit:
@malt, yes I think so, but it might still not be permanent.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm gonna have to say that the scum team is Percy and Malty. Malty with his complete lack of content(pot kettle I know but your scum). Not sure if there are two scum teams or if there is a third member. But I have reason to believe we should lynch one of Malty or Percy.

Percy seems to be scum due to his immediately thinking there are two scum groups and only scum would have reason to think that due to what could possibly be part of his role PM.

I'd be ok with a Mass claim here too.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Budja »

I think a vig is much more likely than two scum groups. We already have a SK.
You better have something to back your words up.

It is probably LyLo, 2 scum, 3 townies so I would be OK with a mass-claim.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by Percy »

Panzerjager wrote:I'm gonna have to say that the scum team is Percy and Malty. Malty with his complete lack of content(pot kettle I know but your scum).
Not sure if there are two scum teams
or if there is a third member. But I have reason to believe we should lynch one of Malty or Percy.

Percy seems to be scum due to
his immediately thinking there are two scum groups and
only scum would have reason to think that due to what could possibly be part of his role PM
Yeah, it is the pot calling the kettle black. veerus, malty and panzer have been the least involved, whilst budja and I have been the loudest. This analysis is crap.

I now draw everyone's attention to the bolded sections. I haven't suggested that there are two scum teams. If you would like to point out where you think that occured, it would be rather enlightening.

Further, it seems like you, panzer,

1. Are the first person to bring up double-scum-teams (or at least I haven't noticed any reference before today),
2. Seem to think we should operate as if it's true, whilst saying I'm scum for suggesting it (even though I didn't), and
3. Are offering no arguments as to why we should be talking about it.

And just to make the irony complete, you say that people who talk about it or operate under this assumption must be scum!

I think your case is terrible, designed to smear me (I am the most obvious lynch after zwet's flip, after all) rather than provide intelligent analysis for the town. I think it shows knowledge of the setup that a townie wouldn't have.

Vote: Panzer

I too would like a massclaim.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

percy wrote:If we're looking at 4 scum, we'll be at 6v4 on Day 2. Mislynch, and it's game over. Day 4 never even comes close
There is No other way for there to be 4 scum in a 12 player game unless town are obscenely powerful. This is essentialy saying their are two scum groups. And there is no reason to suggest the number is any thing but 3 seeing as that is the normal number if there is 1 scum team.

So don't give me this BS with the bolded section. You didn't say 2 scum teams but that is implied.

Also. Percy Claim. Tonight preferably.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: it can't be 3 scum or it'd be over..
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by Budja »

Alright, I guess I better just come right out with this. It is pretty much LyLo :? .

I am Koizumi Itsuki, Townie Cop.

Role summary:
Each Twilight, I get an investigation. I can choose not to investigate once to avoid a possible nightkill.

My results:
DGB - No Result
Percy - Guilty

I don't really know what to think of Panzer. A possible bus on Percy maybe?

This should start conversation. Sorry for not waiting but I didn't think I should just sit on a guilty.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Post by Budja »

Oh and
FoS:Percy
of course
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by PJ. »

I forgot the
FoS: Percy
Part too.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Post by Budja »

That's L-1 Panzer. Are you saying this because you believe me or just because of your "case"?

I don't just want a quick lynch.
unFoS Percy
just for now.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by PJ. »

both and why are you UnFosing if you have a guilty?
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:54 am

Post by Percy »

Gotcha, scum.

FoS: Budja

I am a
Tsuruya
, the
Townie Copier
. I select a player at night, and if they are targetted with any abilities, I use the ability against the player who targetted the player I targetted.

So, if I target someone and they get protected, then I protect the protector. If I target a killer's target, I kill the killer.

Most importantly, I get to investigate those who investigate my copy target.

Last night, I copied veerus. Budja investigated him, and I got an investigation result on Budja. He is guilty.

Budja did not target me last night, as he claimed. This is not a case of insanity - this is a case of Budja flat-out lying. He targetted veerus last night, so now I know he's guilty.

Furthermore, Budja was revealed as "Alpha Mafia". I am guessing panzer is his scumbuddy, since he knew so much about this 'second mafia team'.

Nice try at distancing though, guys. Very convincing.
panzerjager wrote:
percy wrote:If we're looking at 4 scum, we'll be at 6v4 on Day 2. Mislynch, and it's game over. Day 4 never even comes close
There is No other way for there to be 4 scum in a 12 player game unless town are obscenely powerful. This is essentialy saying their are two scum groups. And there is no reason to suggest the number is any thing but 3 seeing as that is the normal number if there is 1 scum team.

So don't give me this BS with the bolded section. You didn't say 2 scum teams but that is implied.
Hahahahahahaha oh wow. In that post, I considered both three scum and four scum. I didn't imply that four scum meant two teams, or even imply it. The only reason you saw it in there was because you know there are possibly two teams, because you're "Alpha Mafia", like Budja.

Listen to what you said about me:
panzerjager wrote:Percy seems to be scum due to his immediately thinking there are two scum groups and only scum would have reason to think that due to what could possibly be part of his role PM.
I didn't think it, and there was nothing 'immediate' about the post you quoted. You have it in your role PM, scum. You're backtracking furiously because your stupid smear didn't work.

It's entirely possible that we have 2 mafia and an sk (or had), and the mafia were called 'alpha mafia' just to confuse the mafia and make them nervous. That's why we're still alive today - we're in lylo with two scum, three town.

Budja is scum because he lied about who he targetted and what his result was. I also have a guilty result, and he's in the "alpha mafia".
Panzer is scum for smearing me, revealing what he knows about being in the "alpha mafia" with Budja.
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:07 am

Post by veerus »

wow....... that's some crazy stuff... i'll have to review the thread and post later
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
-Fight Club
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:11 am

Post by malthusis »

What I'm about to say might be some WIFOM, but no matter how good Harhui's role may be, there is no way you could make a 7:2:2:1 setup and be balanced, and I know that Tar's a great mod and wouldn't make a wrecked setup (at least not this blantly). 4 mafia or 2 mafia, there's practically no way you(Panzer) and Budja are not a scumteam from what you've said so far.
Fos: Budja
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Budja »

Wow, that is one nice fake-claim.

You are a "watcher/cop" type role then. Oh and look, you just happen have a guilty on me :P. How very... convenient.

You probably have a mafia safeclaim/falseclaim power similar to Ort. Tar made a nice one for you, but it is still a lie.

FoS:Percy
(considering I am at L-1 too)

I guess I have to believe that there are multi-scum teams now. It is the only logical way I can explain Percy and Panzer.
I am suspecting that Panzer and Percy could be from different scum teams.

@malt, The scum could kill each other off, Tar is known for screwing with people's heads.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Percy »

Budja wrote:You are a "watcher/cop" type role then. Oh and look, you just happen have a guilty on me :P. How very... convenient.
Do you realise how ironic this statement is?

You UnFoS'ed me, even though you say you have a guilty on me. This means one of two things: either you doubt your sanity, or you don't actually have a guilty on me. You are of course going to claim that the former is true. Why should the town listen to you even if you have no confidence in your result?

I know you're scum. I am certain. I know you targeted veerus last night, and obviously didn't get a result that you thought was useful. I got a guilty on you, and then you lied about who you targeted to try and lynch the easiest target. If you had claimed to have investigated veerus, we could have talked about your sanity. You didn't.
Budja wrote:I am suspecting that Panzer and Percy could be from different scum teams.
Nice bit of distancing, again. Why on earth do you think Panzer is scum? You've never expressed such sentiments. Last we heard, you didn't know what to think of him.

I'm guessing you're going to say that it's because you agree with me, which is rather ironic as well. In reality, you know Panzer is scum because he's your scumbuddy.

Die scum.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Budja »

Not no confidence. I want to actually talk. L-1 isn't safe.

Look, I am low on time now.

I will explain myself more clearly in 2-3 hrs from now. I now have almost definite proof.

Nobody hammer before then.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by Budja »

Alright.

On day 1-

FL was targeted by Ortolan (Proved by his role PM)
DGB was targeted.
Roffman was targeted.
AND: ortolan lost his 1-shot immunity.

Thats 4 NK attempts. SK, Vig and 2 scum groups. Explain that.

We certainly have a vig. If they claim and reveal their targets that could help. We are in a LyLo situation so it can't hurt.
Percy wrote: Nice bit of distancing, again. Why on earth do you think Panzer is scum? You've never expressed such sentiments. Last we heard, you didn't know what to think of him.
People change their mind and develop idea when faced with a damn confusing situation like this one. I really don't know what to think of Panzer so I try to find the most likely possibility. Since that it is very likely we have multiple scum-groups from my PoV, then it is a a pretty good theory IMO. Before, I hadn't thought much of the multi-group possibility so it was much harder to decide if it was a bus, or he was clumsy/bad town.
Percy wrote: I got a guilty on you, and then you lied about who you targeted to try and lynch the easiest target. If you had claimed to have investigated veerus, we could have talked about your sanity. You didn't.
In no way would I call you an easy target. I agreed with you pretty much 100% on the zwet lynch and popular opinion was on your side (sans Ortolan).

Also, if you got a guilty on me, then we would have talked on "your" sanity.
Percy wrote: Do you realise how ironic this statement is?
No, it was not ironic. I claimed my guilty on you first. The chance of me hitting an investigating power (moderate). The chance that they also have a guilty on me(low).
The probabilities are way against you here.
Talk about misinterpreting me.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by PJ. »

Percy You're full of shit. You'd be dead. I'm Bulletproof Jack of all trades I shot you last night. Tonight I'm investigating Malty. Also I believe you have that same ability Orto did. I believe both scum. Also you were pretty sure about 4. And whta is the point of bringing it up if you don't think there could be 2 scum teams. It's obvious that you're scum percy.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: I also notice you didn't claim the bulletproof part scummy mcscum. Also what exactly makes you the easietst target. Veerus would have been pretty easy.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:31 pm

Post by Percy »

Budja wrote:Thats 4 NK attempts. SK, Vig and 2 scum groups. Explain that.
I think you mean "give another explanation because I think this is the only one". To that I say, what about last night? There wasn't even close to 4 kills last night. I agree that there were four kill actions on night one, and I'm even willing to consider there being more than one scum group. The abilities in this game are much more complicated than in a normal game, and to say "4 night kills means Vig, SK and 2 scum teams" is a possibility, but certainly not the only conclusion.

The point is that both you and Panzer were fairly certain that there was another scum team before this analysis took place, and Panzer is
still
trying to make it sound like I brought it up because I
considered
a situation where we might have four non-town-aligned players
on Day 1
. In fact, he brought it up and is continuing to talk about it.

You claimed cop, and said you have a guilty on me. I claimed because you lied; if you had started today with a discussion of your result on veerus, then we would be having a very different conversation now. Instead, you're lying scum.
Panzerjager wrote:Percy You're full of shit. You'd be dead. I'm Bulletproof Jack of all trades I shot you last night. Tonight I'm investigating Malty. Also I believe you have that same ability Orto did. I believe both scum. Also you were pretty sure about 4. And whta is the point of bringing it up if you don't think there could be 2 scum teams. It's obvious that you're scum percy.
I'm not bulletproof. I have no ability to defend myself from night kills. The best I can do is copy myself and kill anyone who kills me, which I didn't do. Either I was protected or your claim is bullshit. Or both!

(Sidenote: Why the hell would you say "tonight I'm investigating malthy"? That is, without a doubt, the worst use of an investigate power I've ever heard. You don't announce it, guy. Truth is, you have no investigate power. You're scum.)

This was my post on Day 1:
Percy wrote:If we're looking at 3 scum, we'll be at 8v3 at the start of Day 2. If we mislynch, we'll be at 6v3 at the start of Day 3. Mislynch again, and we're at 4v3 - LYLO. This is a worst case scenario, and in this instance it is (probably) in our advantage to have killed Seraphim early.

If we're looking at 4 scum, we'll be at 6v4 on Day 2. Mislynch, and it's game over. Day 4 never even comes close.

Or, you know, there are other combinations, such as 3 mafia and an SK, which would make things even more complicated.
Can you please indicate to me where I said I was pretty sure it was four scum? Is this it? Because this is not what you're trying to make it sound like. You said what you said because you wanted to find out if there was another scum team, and who it was, because you're in the "Alpha mafia".

Also, why did you try and kill me last night? You agreed with me about zwet. You were part of the lynch. Shit don't add up, scum.

I said I would be the easiest target because I was the most vocal supporter of a townie lynch. I think that's still true. You also obviously decided that I was the easiest target, since you are both attacking me (and it's so painfully obvious that you're working together) and hoping to get me lynched. This is almost certainly lylo, and you put me on L-1 within a few hours of the day starting, before back-pedalling to try and win veerus or malty over.

This is my read on the situation:

Panzer and Budja are a scumteam.
They are called "Alpha mafia", and it's approaching endgame. They want to know whether there is a "Beta mafia" or some such, or if they just have to kill off another townie.
Panzer attacks me with a poorly thought out smear, and is continuing to defend it even with no evidence. This is designed to make me look guilty, and generate information as to whether there are more scum players besides them.
Budja, his scumpartner, claims to have a guilty on me. I have since informed the town that Budja is, in fact, a lying scumbag, and targetted veerus last night. That's how I got the guilty and knew him to be "Alpha mafia".
Now Panzer is claiming that he tried to kill me last night, without saying why. His tone has gone from "I'm not so sure about Percy" to "I WAS SO SURE YOU WERE SCUM I TRIED TO KILL YOU YESTERDAY, BITCH". They are both working together, trying really, really hard to bring me down, because I'm right. I know they're both scum.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by PJ. »

Dude, You're full of it. Please be lynched thank you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”