charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by charter »

Cartman: I got a Christmas present! I got a Christmas present! …Maybe I can see what it is. I'll just open one little corner. Let's see here. That's good, I'll rewrap it later! [box reads, "LIFESIZED Blow-Up ANTONIO BANDERAS LOVE DOLL. WITH REALISTIC GENITALIA"] Oh, sweet! Life-sized blow-up Antonio Banderas love doll! With realistic geni-ta-lia. Oh, this kicks ass! What a cool Christmas present my mom got! [blows it up through the penis]

Vote Count

dejkha - 2 (RestFermata, nicoliosgotpolio)
Empking - 1 (Riceballtail)
Riceballtail - 4 (ZazieR, EsoMonty, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Empking)

nonny - 1 (dejkha)
nicoliosgotpolio - 1 (caf19)

Not Voting (3)

nonny
GhostWriter
Spolium

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline March 23rd at midnight EST. If there is no majority at deadline, there is no lynch.

I will give one warning if I feel someone is neglecting their post restriction. If they don't shape up, they will be modkilled and I will take an action to hurt their faction.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Actual post coming later, but for now, I can definitely say I will be of more use tomorrow. I also find the case against me to be a weak and easy wagon to get rolling. If you honestly think that you can think clearly when you are upset about something, then I don't know how you do it. Anyway, more later, mkay?
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Spolium »

Just to clarify, are you upset about something in the thread, or out of it?
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by nonny »

Only thing to add on a quick skim....caf why so sure there will be multiple nk's? Or it appears you are speaking in definites on the matter.
*insert bad joke here*
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Riceballtail wrote:Actual post coming later, but for now, I can definitely say I will be of more use tomorrow. I also find the case against me to be a weak and easy wagon to get rolling. If you honestly think that you can think clearly when you are upset about something, then I don't know how you do it. Anyway, more later, mkay?
This is a terrible post, because it's a complete setup for someone to ask, "Why will you be of more use tomorrow?". From there you have two responses I can see..

Either you'll claim to be bad on day one, but that you're much better on day two. Which isn't verifiable in the least and I'm not sure why we'd suppose that a lack of interest in or proficiency in scumhunting on one day suggests anything more than the same in later days.

Barring that the logical explanation is your role will help you, but it seems you're exceedingly eager to make a role claim because you're only at L-3 which means there's plenty of time to move suspicion off you the old fashioned way without compromising the secrecy that usually is to the advantage of a power role.

This post doesn't instill me with confidence that you're going to help the town. If you are with the town I hope you can respond and show where I'm wrong and how you'll be more useful on day two, but frankly I don't have that much hope.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Spolium wrote:Just to clarify, are you upset about something in the thread, or out of it?
Both.

I like how Danny comments on basically everything I stated... except for how it is a really easy wagon to push. This, you see, is scummy. And I find the lack of comment on that part to be an admission of guilt, mkay?

Unvote; Vote:Danny

Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Post by Spolium »

Timmeeehh
Riceballtail wrote:
Spolium wrote:Just to clarify, are you upset about something in the thread, or out of it?
Both.
Both mafia-related upsets?

BTW the only reason you're an easy case to push is because your defence is woefully inadequate. Maybe you could actually address some of the points against you instead of OMGUSing people?

TIMMAH TIMMYYYY blargha STIMMAY
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:41 am

Post by caf19 »

nonny wrote:Only thing to add on a quick skim....caf why so sure there will be multiple nk's? Or it appears you are speaking in definites on the matter.
I'm not sure... is this because I said 'townies will die'? That didn't mean anything. I was just being a tad hyperbolic, I guess.

Incidentally, we should definitely note this from the mod:
Riceballtail wrote:If there is no majority at deadline, there is no lynch.
We have to get 7 people voting someone in the next 89 and a bit (I think that's the right number) hours. RBT: the wagon on you is fast approaching critical mass, so you need to post a proper defence
now
. I'm not totally convinced you are scum, but if it gets to, say, 48 hours to go and you still haven't defended yourself then I won't be able to advocate switching the wagon to someone else, as that will most likely result in No Lynch.
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:45 am

Post by Spolium »

[09] Lynches require a majority of votes.
At a deadline if there is no majority, there is no lynch.
Timmeh :(
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:39 am

Post by nonny »

I agree lynch is better then no lynch day one....perferably on the right person. Since I'm going to be traveling I will be placing a vote on the wagon I find scummiest before I leave(so later tonight) Incase I can't post before deadline, don't imaigine any problems but better safe then sorry. Will need to re-read last few pages too.
*insert bad joke here*
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Spolium »

Timmaaaah! RaabaloooYAAAAR
Timmeh.

caf19 wrote:Given that it is fairly likely that scum have a roleblocker, that scenario is not entirely unthinkable. I have an idea to combat it, one that is largely based on speculation, but I can't think of anything better: we let dej survive to night, but if there is a vidge (or any other townie with an NK) they should kill dej tonight. If they do that, it's beneficial in all 3 scenarios: if he's scum, you kill scum. If he's town and gets roleblocked, then you're killing someone who we would just be lynching in the day anyway, thus saving us a day/night cycle. If he's town and doesn't get roleblocked, your kill won't go through so it doesn't matter who you targeted.
Considering the payoff, I endorse this idea. Tim-Timmaaaaah!

We have just under 48 hours to find a new candidate. If RBT doesn't reply satisfactorily within 24 hours, my vote's going on her.

I'd like to hear something from Ghostwriter, EsoMonty and Empking - your thoughts on the best lynch candidate, please.

TiiiirraghhHAR
TIMMYY
EsoMonty
EsoMonty
Goon
EsoMonty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by EsoMonty »

My vote is currently on my best lynch candidate. For what I said when I voted him.
[b][url=http://www.temple-of-lore.com/community/]Temple of Lore[/url] - Founding Player[/b]
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Post by Empking »

RBT is the best lynch candidate.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:01 am

Post by caf19 »

Before the day ends, we need to get opinions on RBT from GhostWriter, nicolio and Rest. Also waiting on that vote from nonny that she said she would place.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Eso is merely voting me for being upset for being forced to claim when there really wasn't a need for it. Oh wait, that makes sense! Who would like being forced to claim on page four when there is no reason to be suspicious of it? At the rate of this town's actions, I think scum will win, so you should shape up, mkay?

IMO, Empking, Danny, and Eso are scum, with a possibility of Nonny.

I'm also going to point out that everyone who goes after me for having a weak D1 for being clearly frustrated and not participating much because of that frustration is looking for an easy lynch. There is no defense to people trying to pick out something stupid like this, mkay?

If you must see me die, let me die tonight, mkay? We can confirm empking as scum that way.

Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Spolium »

I'm voting you for the reasons I declared previously.

vote RBT

RBT wrote:IMO, Empking, Danny, and Eso are scum, with a possibility of Nonny.
Why do you think these players are scum?
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Spolium »

Blaaarghraaah TIMMEEEH Timmy Yimmy Jimmeh.

Also:
RBT wrote:If you must see me die, let me die tonight, mkay? We can confirm empking as scum that way.
I think we can guess what Ghostwriter will make of this...

Hargh TIMMYYY Tim-Raaaah! Timmay.
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Spolium »

BTW I mean that in reference to THIS POST.

TIMAAAAAH!
Timmeh.
aaaaaaaaaaa

Also, more people post please - less than 24 hours until deadline. Timmmmmmmieyipppp
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by nicoliosgotpolio »

Before the day ends, we need to get opinions on RBT from GhostWriter, nicolio and Rest. Also waiting on that vote from nonny that she said she would place.
I really didn't like that she claimed, and I just get a bad feeling about this :
At the rate of this town's actions, I think scum will win, so you should shape up, mkay?
And just here post 289 in general... But otherwise I haven't seen anything REALLY scummy in general.
Like, I believe her claim but I just don't think it was necessary. If she wasn't Mr. Mackey, whoever is would have said so. I'm not going to vote her, but if everybody else does I'm not going to push against it.
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:24 pm

EBWOP:
** and just her post 289 in general...
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by nonny »

reading over what's going on so far I will
vote RBT
looks like the bst lynch we have and no lynch would be stupid.

Sorry can't be more detailed...will hopefully have time tomorrow.
*insert bad joke here*
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:09 pm

She's at L-1 right?

caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Post by caf19 »

Yeah, looks like L-1 to me. GhostWriter and Rest still need to check in. If one of them wants to hammer then they should go ahead when they're ready; RBT is probably about fourth in my scumlist so I'd prefer not to be the one who hammers.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:36 am

Post by dejkha »

Mod
: Can you prod Zazier or replace her? I don't think she posted since the first day or two this game started.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:44 am

Post by ZazieR »

Yes, I did. But I'll have some less activity through the coming weak due to exams and 'mondelingen'. I'm already preparinging myself for those.
I also have had less activity this weekend due to a birthday (yesterday) and within an hour I'll have a concert. I'll try to update this game ASAP.
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”