Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Zachrulez »

EBWOP
Zachrulez wrote:
springlullaby wrote:You know what, the modding is really crap. Upon verification Sypilus hasn't posted in like more than 2 months.

FOS ZACHRULEZ
For suggesting to let modkill happen on a blatant flaker.

MOD: I object to your modding, finding replacements and prodding inactive players is your job. If you do not replace inactive players you can count me out of this game.
Your FOS is bullshit.

But I agree with your objection to the modding as well.

I'm not suggesting that we should let him be modkilled, I would much rather prefer to see him replaced.

With you trying to distort my position on that matter when I obviously have no control over
it
, I am really starting to think that you are actually scum.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Setael wrote:
zachrulez
- hated his attempt to argue that there might NOT be scum on the zero wagon. Can
definitely
see the possibility of he and spring distancing with the "Ask me nicely" bickering.
To be fair, this argument is a bit retroactive, being made with knowledge you have now that Zero is town. (Obviously I haven't argued it since, because the town reveal of Zero made the argument silly.)

Still it's kind of hard to argue that it's scummy when I made it before knowing whether or not Zero was scum.
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

Setael wrote: Beyond - what do you mean you've done the same? Are you talking about being lazy? Do you agree that his play can be explained away as laziness?
You mentioned my turn around. Up to that point, I was starting a fourth game and let two of my games fall down and focused entirely on the other two. Then, I was called out, reread this game (Giving it the attention it deserved) and had my "turn around" as you call it. I think that while your points on Pablo do stand that he may have a reasonable excuse, laziness, and we should at least give him the benefit of the doubt and give him the chance to post meaningful content or explain his play. Otherwise, your points stand (and they might even after he stops being lazy) and we lynch him.

As for Spring:

I agree, but I think the Mod was joking... I hope...

Mod, please replace players and do not mod kill them.

Big fat meaningless FoS at Spring: While it doesn't clear Setael, I am curious as to why you think that a complete absence transfers into that player equalling scum. He could be scum with a partner doing all the work, sure, but I don't see your logical follow through at all.
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:14 am

EBWOP: That is sipylus(sp?) not setael. Sorry.
Show
6-4-1
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:44 am

Post by springlullaby »

Beyond_Birthday wrote: Big fat meaningless FoS at Spring: While it doesn't clear Setael, I am curious as to why you think that a complete absence transfers into that player equalling scum. He could be scum with a partner doing all the work, sure, but I don't see your logical follow through at all.
If you are talking about Sypilus, I assume that he is town. Because I assume that a mod would always replace scum first. Because if else it is totally unfair to town. And because it is easier to forget about a townie than one of your active night roles when you are a mod.

And that is exactly why Zach is suspicious.
Zach wrote:
Vote: Springlullaby

I object to your lurker hunting. Why waste our time doing it when he will more than likely be mod killed anyway?
This post suggest that Zach was aware Sipylus was a flaker. (I was not. Reviewing people posts, I just assumed that Sipylus had picked up prods but was lurking since he was still in the game, which would be way scummy indeed.) But even with this knowledge Zach did not protest the fact that Sipylus was going to be modkilled.

And being content with letting modkill happen on a most probably town player when it's blatantly not town's fault if some players flake is just crappy and scummy.

And, Zach, as for you having 'no control over' the situation, it's totally bull, you have the exact same amount control over the situation than I do, which is you can protest it.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:47 am

Post by springlullaby »

BTW I'm not going to play further before the mod respond.

And I'm totally ready to tank it if replacement is not found.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:52 am

Post by springlullaby »

For Pete sake Wolfblizer too had his last post on this site more than 1 month ago.
Even with the most lenient activity requirement he should have been replaced already.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

springlullaby wrote:
Beyond_Birthday wrote: Big fat meaningless FoS at Spring: While it doesn't clear Setael, I am curious as to why you think that a complete absence transfers into that player equalling scum. He could be scum with a partner doing all the work, sure, but I don't see your logical follow through at all.
If you are talking about Sypilus, I assume that he is town. Because I assume that a mod would always replace scum first. Because if else it is totally unfair to town. And because it is easier to forget about a townie than one of your active night roles when you are a mod.

And that is exactly why Zach is suspicious.
Zach wrote:
Vote: Springlullaby

I object to your lurker hunting. Why waste our time doing it when he will more than likely be mod killed anyway?
This post suggest that Zach was aware Sipylus was a flaker. (I was not. Reviewing people posts, I just assumed that Sipylus had picked up prods but was lurking since he was still in the game, which would be way scummy indeed.) But even with this knowledge Zach did not protest the fact that Sipylus was going to be modkilled.

And being content with letting modkill happen on a most probably town player when it's blatantly not town's fault if some players flake is just crappy and scummy.

And, Zach, as for you having 'no control over' the situation, it's totally bull, you have the exact same amount control over the situation than I do, which is you can protest it.
I was pointing out a fact based on the mod's assertion.

Are you really going to compare "being content with a modkill" of a
most probably
pro town player to
being content to vote
an
most probably
pro town player? (Note, YOU said he's most probably pro-town, I NEVER took that position, and I'm not taking that position now.)
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

springlullaby wrote:BTW I'm not going to play further before the mod respond.

And I'm totally ready to tank it if replacement is not found.
Honestly, I am pissed off that night lasted two weeks, and this modkill announcement is something that has brought me very close to just flat out asking for replacement from this game myself. (But the modkill threat guarentees that doing such a thing would result in me being modkilled...)

Frankly, to keep the game in night for two weeks, increasing the chance of MORE people flaking, and then to re-open the game and threaten modkills on everyone who hasn't posted by Monday is flat out offensive.
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:46 pm

I wouldn't upset the moderator if I were you...

And we were in night for two weeks? I'll be honest; I didn't notice. Honestly, once a game goes to night, I do a night action instantly (if any needs to be done), and then I forget about it until I get prodded or the mod goes: HEY! DAY STARTED! YAY!

I still think the Mod "Cereal" killing was a joke and should be taken lightly.
Show
6-4-1
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:25 am

Post by Grimmy »

Beyond_Birthday wrote:
Mod, please replace players and do not mod kill them.
Okey dokey.

ignore my previous rant.

Ill be posting the replacement requests soon.

As you were.

Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Thanks Mod.
Show
6-4-1
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:24 am

Post by Grimmy »

ok.
Im putting in for 3 replacements for
Sipylus
Madam-fobs
Wolfblitzer

ill keep you guys posted on what develops.

No deadline, and ill prod everyone when the replacements are made.

No modkills, I made oatmeal instead.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Setael »

Is this thread always so inactive? There's plenty to talk about even while waiting for replacements.

Quit hiding, pablo. You've had plenty of time to respond. Let's have it.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Setael wrote:Is this thread always so inactive? There's plenty to talk about even while waiting for replacements.

Quit hiding, pablo. You've had plenty of time to respond. Let's have it.
Generally. My interest in the game has been low from the start mainly because of this.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Grimmy »

LOOKER replaces Sipylus effective immediately.

One down, two to go.

Still looking to replace M.fobs and Wolfblitzer, who ironically enough, were replacements as well

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:37 am

Post by Looker »

here and reading (and looking for a vote count...)
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

All quotes from spring:
1. Your fact are false, I did vote JereIC.
Yeah, for a while anyways.
I am still up to lynch Zero, I however would prefer lynching JereIC for the reasons I have cited.
Unvote, vote Zero

Come on, hammer. I'm tired of this too.
Yeah, I wasn't the only one.
I feel that active lurking is not the correct term to describe Zero, as I do not detect deception from him. Of course this is wifom, especially since people have made know that he just may be too scummy to be scum, and his latest contribution is kinda playing into the expectations, but I'm going with it now
She seems to be up for a kill, no matter who it is at times, and like myself, ends up on the frustrated side of things and just wants to end things. While hypocritical on my part, I’m fully aware of what I’ve done wrong this game and have changed my style accordingly (go ahead and do some meta-ing if you’d like), and spring seems just as guilty and trying to cover her tracks.

I swear to god, you think I’m bullshitting, but I picked out the very same quote of…
2. I said very clearly why I thought Zero was crapshoot, I think he has an equal chance of being awkward scum and awkward town. I also think the best argument against him right now is to get rid of the distraction.
… before reading through today’s posts again. Still the point stands that killing town is terrible no matter what. I know, I know, but I’m going to fall behind the newbie-defense for my earlier actions. After my first newbie game, this was game #2 for me.

And if we want to look at the nightkill, aside from zwet’s inane ramblings (Jesus Christ, did I really side with him earlier in the game?!), Nuwen was a solid, logical player that voted for spring right at the beginning of day 2 (before zwet ruined everything) and ended up dead on night 2.

And to say something of playstyles in that “answer a question with a question” exchange she had going earlier that helped absolutely nothing and now this little hissy-fit with the mod on the state of the game. Speculation: Perhaps a partner is lurking that you don’t want modkilled? Also, day 2 was quite unspectacular for her on the scum-hunting side of things (and most of the town, really) in that she took the easy way out for zwet getting lynched without so much as a second thought. (See also: BB, Pablo, and Ecto). We still have a ways to go to salvage this game.

FoS: spring

Question to our town: based on the setup, how many do you suppose we have in the ways of mafia?
SAMMICHES SAMMICHES SAMMICHES
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:28 am

Post by springlullaby »

Alright, no matter the outcome, I'm not counting this game in my stats on account of townsuck and mod failure.

Vote Beyond_Birthday

For "not wanting to anger the mod". Only scum would care about not ending a game that sucks so much.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Zachrulez »

@Pablo: In a game of this size, I would wager a guess that we have 2-3 scum in the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, my gut feeling is that Spring and Ecto/Setael are scum.

I was in the process of re-reading the game to see if the evidence fit my feeling.

Spring quickly tried to turn the game into a lurker hunt and that's why I voted her. Basically, her action was a trigger for my vote.

Now I just have to motivate myself to read the game and see if it confirms or changes my gut feeling.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:40 am

Post by Grimmy »

springlullaby wrote:Alright, no matter the outcome, I'm not counting this game in my stats on account of townsuck and mod failure.

Vote Beyond_Birthday

For "not wanting to anger the mod". Only scum would care about not ending a game that sucks so much.
no, seriously, tell me how you REALLY feel.

Grimmy
gone for the weekend, so any other replacements will have to wait until then.

<throws cream pies at the grumpy springlullaby>
<wedgies springlullaby>
<wet willies springlullaby>

etc.
etc.

<sticks tongue out at Spring>
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Grimmy »

Votes

Pablo

Seteal

Beyond Birthday*

Spring*
*Im not counting the first vote on Sipylus as he is replaced and Spring made a second vote, so im negating the first and counting this one instead*

SpringLullaby

Zachrulez
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:48 am

Post by Grimmy »

Players: Update

ALIVE

Beyond_Birthday
Zachrulez
Sipylus-replaced by Looker
springlullaby
Ectomancer -replaced by sateal
Pablo Molinero
PerArdua/Wolfblitzer (Being replaced)

Skillit/Madame-fobs-hero (Being replaced)

Mostly dead

Nuwen- townie-Someone wanted to smell that "new" scent of his blood

JereIC - Townie-sized recycled container of flesh and bones- Killed Night 1

zwetschenwasser - Townie - lynched Day 2 ;) oopsie

Zer0ph34r - Hung by his cow-loving neck - Day 1

Green text for people being replaced.
Blue for Townie
Red for Non-Townie

PInk for the mod to make him feel pretty
Grimmy

oh so pretty
Show

Rishi wrote:

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:32 am

Post by Looker »

Conversation starter (in more ways than one):

@Pablo & Setael:
Of Beyond_Birthday, Springlullaby, and Zachrulez, which one is scummiest to you?

@Beyond_Birthday, Springlullaby, and Zachrulez:
Of Pablo & Setael, which one is scummiest to you?

@Looker:
Of Beyond_Birthday, Springlullaby, Zachrulez, Pablo, & Setael, which one is scummiest to you?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Looker wrote:
@Beyond_Birthday, Springlullaby, and Zachrulez:
Of Pablo & Setael, which one is scummiest to you?
Read 519.

Views are subject to change once I re-read the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”