War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:32 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Wow, so many people and I only recognize zwet.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Yeah, sometimes is better to play with players you don't know. I'm just glad that Empking isn't in this game.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I don't like policies or such for voting, but with Emp I'm thinking if I should make an exception.

Any roads, I'm really, really glad he isn't here.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:10 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Xylthixlm wrote:I don't see any need to subvert the hurt/heal mechanism. Just try to concentrate your fire on people who are already hurt, rather than wearing everyone down at once. That will make it harder for scum to suddenly kill townies using secret damage.
Err... Wouldn't that help the scum? I mean, if we concentrate the fire on only one player, scum will surely take advantage of that. I don't know, that you suggest is really suspicious.

FoS: Xylthixlm

(what a complicated username...)
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I need a damage count to know who I can heal.

Any roads, I agree that Kinetic's opinion are rather anti-townie. In a normal mafia game with 9 players, it's already hard to get a general concensus, so why should be any different here? If a group of people think someone is definitively scum, why shouldn't they be able to lynch him/her?

Also, populartajo, why are you voting for Kinetic?

Another thing: though I don't like much the fake vote system, I'll go with it for now in a way to show my opinion towards Kinetic:
Fake vote: Kinetic
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Heal: Seraphim.

Heal me back!

Also,
vIQleS wrote:Random anything at this point has a 75% chance of hitting town.
How can you be so sure? That's a pretty solid number, you know. The only way you would know that is that you know how much scum there are, hence, you must be a scum as well.

FoS: vIQ

(My, this sure is a fast paced topic. When I was posting my last post, I was in the middle of page 4, and when I finished it, it was in page 5!)
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

vIQleS wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
Good catch.
FoS: ViQ
. I renew Shinnen's question, how are you so sure about the distribution?
Not necessarily, you know? In F11 games, mafia is a 22% of the total population. In other games, mafia can go as low as 20% or as high as 30%. But you just said a solid number, not even a "I'm guessing" or "about 75%". That's what I found suspicious.
roflcopter wrote: speaking of organize, i'm organizing a brute squad, and inducting the following obviously town people into it immediately: abr, xyl, dgb, and tajo (if he'll accept). we should all agree on one person and put them down. over and over, until we've killed all the scum.

Obviously? Maybe for you, but not for me. You and those four players can as well be scum buddies trying to pass as townies together. In fact, the way that you speak so sure about their alignment makes me think that at least you are scum. Any player who let the game be ruled by a minority of "selected" player obviously wants the town to lose. Discussion in mafia games has a purpose, you know? And that's preventing scum like you trick town with your so-called-obviously-fake pro-town strategy.

Vote: Rolf
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:50 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

The Fonz wrote:
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:
vIQleS wrote:Random anything at this point has a 75% chance of hitting town.
How can you be so sure? That's a pretty solid number, you know. The only way you would know that is that you know how much scum there are, hence, you must be a scum as well.
GAHHHHH! REEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAACH!

Call intent to hurt Shinnen no me

My preference is for a Shinnen kill as she's just done enough to look like contributing without drawing attention, and her arguments are bollocks. If anyone will join me ('I'm with you, Fonzie') I'll hurt her. Failing that, I'll take out any other noncontributor.
Ah, you see that, but you don't see this:
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:
roflcopter wrote: speaking of organize, i'm organizing a brute squad, and inducting the following obviously town people into it immediately: abr, xyl, dgb, and tajo (if he'll accept). we should all agree on one person and put them down. over and over, until we've killed all the scum.

Obviously? Maybe for you, but not for me. You and those four players can as well be scum buddies trying to pass as townies together. In fact, the way that you speak so sure about their alignment makes me think that at least you are scum. Any player who let the game be ruled by a minority of "selected" player obviously wants the town to lose. Discussion in mafia games has a purpose, you know? And that's preventing scum like you trick town with your so-called-obviously-fake pro-town strategy.

Vote: Rolf
Convenient, isn't it? Rofl with his aggressive way of playing will just make the town lose. If the town major weapon is discussion, how come he just want to throw it away by saying who are scum and who is sure town? And you don't find that suspicious? And you say that my arguments are bollocks?

Rofl believes he's god, and that he can say with 100% sure accuracy the alignment of other players. What does that mean? From a themed point of view, he's obvious a fallen angel. From a mechanics point of view, he's scum. And yet, you don't see that... Funny.

Btw, I also don't understand why you meant with that "scream" previous to your call on intent to hurt me. If you have reasons, post them in form of readable comments. Not all of us speak the language of gorillas. ¬_¬
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Funny thing, the case against me is that I questioned rofl's methods. Yeah, I'm scum because I questioned a player that wants to control the game with his selected group of supposedly pro-town players, who are pro-town just because they say they are between themselves.

Intent to hurt: ABR/rofl

With players like you, the town will surely lose. You think you can just command everything because you say that you are town. Wow, if all mafia games were played like that... ¬_¬ Grow up.

Kinetic, care to explain why an attack against me? What's your case? Or are you only following a bandwagon to look good in front of the eyes of the self-proclaimed gods rofl and ABR?
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:46 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

@Kinetic, care to explain why you think I'm scum? Or it's just pure unbased gut?

The problem with the players that are lurking is that this is a fast paced game, and that most of it has been during a weekend, when some people tend to not be online. So, I wouldn't call them lurkers yet. They need to post more, but I don't think they fall into the lurker category just now. Maybe in a couple of days, but not now.

I also don't like Xyl's eagerness to hurt so fast. Chances are that you're only going to spread the damage among town, making things easier for scum. A deadline is fine, but just hurting like that without some control is just going to help scum.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Oh, we can all play the same game of grouping people under groups without good bases (in your case, with no bases at all):

Scumgroup: rofl, tajo, xyl, abr.

I find it funny that you (rofl) say that Seraphim doesn't give reasons for saying which players he want dead/find scummy, yet you do the same thing. Hypocrite. I don't like people who point out things in other players, while they are doing the same under lame excuses.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:Scumgroup: rofl, tajo, xyl, abr.
Is this a serious comment?
It's not a serious comment. I just wanted to point out with that, that what rofl is doing is not pro-town at all. In fact, for me is totally anti-town. And I just wanted the others to see it (because, for some bizarre reason, usually my arguments against rofl are left unread).

I don't want to play rofl's game. It's childish and anti-town as it can be. I prefer discussion and scumhunting, unlike him, who prefers buddy groups and easy mislynches.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Hurt: Rofl
for creating groups of "sure-protown-buddies", very scummy.

With an divine glow, Shinnen unsheathes her longsword, with the speed of a lighting, and swiftly yet precisely strikes the fallen Rofl's back, leaving a trial of fire as the edge cuts both the air and the flesh of the heathen.

I also read back Walt's post, and I couldn't really find a case on him. Xyl accused him of scumlurking, but I don't think anyone with a life can keep up actively to the post rate of this topic. The same happened with Hoppla. Yes, there are a few strange things, but nothing as scum like Rofl's and Fonz' attitude.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

^Don't worry, that prize belongs to you.

I wonder how much longer would you last if you didn't have your scum buddies holding your back.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:48 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Everyone should now decide between SHINNEN and HOOPLA.
How's that? Supporting your scum partner, rofl?

And please, Seraphim, try to put names to the quotes. It makes it easy to understand who said what and who are you answering to.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:52 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

I still want to hear what's the case against me. As I said before, the only reason I'm getting attacked is because I disagree with rofl's scum grouping. And, oh surprise, all players that are attacking me are in that group! Coincidence? No. Most likely they're trying to kill me for opening my mouth and pointing out they're true intentions.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:56 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Well, I'm not saying that all in the group are scum. But I'm saying that it's REALLY odd that I'm getting attacks just for pointing out such group. Or do you have a serious case on me?
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4072 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Wow, it's finally over. Nice played, team mates.

Sorry for my initial bad play, but I was trying something I learnt in a previous hurt-heal games.

Btw, what was the role pm of Metatron and Satan?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”