Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by Trumpet of Doom »

zwetschenwasser wrote:It wasn't a misinterpretation. I think it was a calculated scum move.
I'm trying to figure out which of the possible ways to read this post is the correct one, and neither of them look good. If you think my re-FoSing you was calculated, how was I supposed to know Tar would count my FoS as yours? If you're referring to your misrepresentation as a "calculated scum move" (which is what I thought at first)... well... let's not go into that.

On an unrelated note,
Mod: I will be V/LA through Saturday.

...and
Unvote
again, since I seem unable to unvote and have it show up on vote counts...
Discretion is the better part of valor.
If I helped lynch you, you deserved it.

Retired from playing for the foreseeable future.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Post by PJ. »

Ok, I'm tired an I did a quick skim only to get offended.. I obviously know that votes and foses are essentially the same. As i fosed Zwet and voted orto essentially votting for two people. I find it very narrowminded of you to overlook this and vote me for essentially no reason.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:32 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Veerus, outguessing the mod is not good. Why are you assuming that there aren't crazy freak mechanics? And it's not a misrep, T.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:45 am

Post by malthusis »

Ok, I'm tired an I did a quick skim only to get offended.. I obviously know that votes and foses are essentially the same. As i fosed Zwet and voted orto essentially votting for two people. I find it very narrowminded of you to overlook this and vote me for essentially no reason.
Is this addressed to me?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:47 am

Towards everyone that was calling him stupid.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:50 am

Post by PJ. »

It was to malty..didn't know others were calling me stupid. Will read later tonight.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Percy »

No, it was clearly addressed to malthusis. Who else is FoSing panzerjager? Who else accused panzer of not knowing the FoS/vote mechanic? Nice way to blunt the attack on malth, though!
zwet wrote:everyone's asking me to give my opinions on who's scum when I've said at least twice that I think you are.
You had only said it once before this post, and it's OMGUS bullshit, really. You haven't said why, you've just asserted that my case is scummy without analysing anything I've said. You've consistently tried to oversimplify everything that is critical of you. Your response to Trumpet's misrep call was "no it's not". Your response to Budja's claim that you are behaving scummily was "that's not true". Now you're not even paying attention to what's going on in this game. Well, that's what I assume since you flatly state that things are true when they're not - your playstyle would make being scum a breeze!

So what is it, zwet? Are you an idiot, or are you scum?
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by veerus »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Veerus, outguessing the mod is not good. Why are you assuming that there aren't crazy freak mechanics? And it's not a misrep, T.
Because he said so?
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
-Fight Club
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by PJ. »

FoS Zwet, UnFoS: Percy.
Zwet any reason you decided to make it like more people are insulted me? I just read and nobody else did, so either you are not reading or you are trying to say things to get under peoples skim. Neither of these things are pro-town.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by Budja »

Note: it is L-1 on Zwet now.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:37 am

Post by malthusis »

Okay let me explain this better for you: Fos'es are votes. Votes are fos'es. You did not Vote two people, you only voted orto. As well, I did not vote you in the first place, I simply Vote Fos'ed you. I see no reason for you to complain at me. (I hope this explanation is good enough).
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:56 am

Post by PJ. »

Ok, Clearly you're the one not understanding. You Voted me. Both Votes and FoS can lynch people. Essentialy they are both Votes. So seriously, read the rules dude.

What makes you think the rule about votes to lynch wasn't overriden? Especially since a Dreaming God has been RFG'ed? It's FoSes to lynch and ONLY FoS'es to lynch, people.

Also, I need to check my times. - Tar
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

"It was Nagato Yuki, silently reading a book in the corner. I clearly remember the one time this alien-made interface revealed any signs of emotions. It was when Asahina-san and I were playing Othello.

Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever played Othello with Nagato before. I don't think I'd have any chances of winning, though, unless Nagato decided to lose on purpose. Now if my opponent was Koizumi, that'd be another story. Unless Koizumi was also deliberately losing to me all this time.

I had noticed that after plopping herself down on the commander's chair, Haruhi would be silent for a short period of time. First, she would turn on the computer and connect herself to the internet. That was a somewhat daily routine to her. The next thing she would do was access the SOS Brigade's miserable home page. This was the commander's duty, I suppose? Finally, she would begin surfing the Internet for all sorts of weird and unknown stuff. She would also occasionally download freeware from random sites and install them. I have no idea what's on the computer and what's not anymore. If she ran into a problem, Haruhi would simply summon up the Computer Society's President and have him fix things up immediately. Talk about using a tool to its fullest. "
- The Indignation of Haruhi Suzumiya
("Wandering Shadow")

The Twelfth Vote Count (aka the "Vote Count Reset, Day Continues" Vote Count)

Trumpet of Doom's V/LA is noted.

Second Mod Deadline Review... passed, barely. Final Day 2 Deadline set (see below). - Tar.

2) malthusis (0)
5) Panzerjager (0)
6) veerus (0)
7) ortolan (0)
9) Percy (0)
10) Trumpet of Doom (0)
11) Budja (0)
12) zwetschenwasser (rep. afatchic) (0)

Not Voting (8): malthusis, veerus, Panzerjager, ortolan, Percy, Trumpet of Doom, Budja, zwetchenwasser

FoS Count

2) malthusis (0)
5) Panzerjager (0)
6) veerus (0)
7) ortolan (0)
9) Percy (0)
10) Trumpet of Doom (0)
11) Budja (0)
12) zwetschenwasser (rep. afatchic) (1) - Panzerjager

Not FoSing (7): malthusis, veerus, ortolan, Percy, Trumpet of Doom, Budja, zwetschenwasser

FoS'es Required to Lynch:

Current and Final Deadline:
March 31, 2009 at ~6:00 CST (GMT -6)

Vote Count was reset on March 17, 2009 at ~6:00 P.M.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Budja »

vote: zwets
, yet again.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:17 am

So... who is screwing around with us? Also, Percy, please give me ONE thing about your case on me that I'm oversimplifying or leaving out.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:47 am

Post by Budja »

Go on Percy, it should take what .... 10 seconds maybe :P.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:01 pm

Then why don't you point it out?
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by Percy »

zwet, why do I have to keep repeating myself? Oh, right, because you have yet to offer
any
rebuttal of
any
of the points I have made beyond "nuh-uh!".

You haven't contributed anything to finding scum, beyond an OMGUS 'Percy must be scum because I don't like his case against me'.

You make both factual and analytical errors(?) that do nothing but distract from the case against you. You've misrepresented other people's points and put words in their mouth (specifically ToD and panzerjager).

You have misrepresented my case a number of times (three, actually) as "afatchic was inconsistent, and you're in a lot of games" instead of addressing my points.

You are playing defensively and adding no content, and therefore are actively lurking. You have said you are not actively lurking, but have made no attempt to add to the information that the town has about other players.

FoS: zwetschenwasser
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by malthusis »

vote: zwets, yet again.
Ahem..... *cough* FoS *cough* :P
Ok, Clearly you're the one not understanding. You Voted me. Both Votes and FoS can lynch people. Essentialy they are both Votes. So seriously, read the rules dude.

What makes you think the rule about votes to lynch wasn't overriden? Especially since a Dreaming God has been RFG'ed?
It's FoSes to lynch and ONLY FoS'es to lynch, people.

Also, I need to check my times. - Tar
You get what I'm trying to say now Panzer?

Also Re
Fos:zwet
(I wondering who's doing the vote resets. It could possibly be like the repeating summer story (sorry, forgot name) except with votes).

Prodding ortolan. First vote count reset occurred at the time of the First Mod Deadline Review (exactly one week after the beginning of Day 2, not accounting for mod error). Second vote count reset occurred at the time of the Second Mod Deadline Review (exactly two weeks after the beginning of Day 2). - Tar
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by malthusis »

EBWOP:

MIB: Could you prod ortolan as well as could you tell me when the first vote reset happened?
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by Budja »

Fos: zwets
(thanks :P)
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:10 am

Post by ortolan »

Percy (231) wrote:So what is it, zwet? Are you an idiot, or are you scum?
Are you seriously asking zwet this?
Percy (242) wrote:zwet, why do I have to keep repeating myself? Oh, right, because you have yet to offer
any
rebuttal of
any
of the points I have made beyond "nuh-uh!".

You haven't contributed anything to finding scum, beyond an OMGUS 'Percy must be scum because I don't like his case against me'.

You make both factual and analytical errors(?) that do nothing but distract from the case against you. You've misrepresented other people's points and put words in their mouth (specifically ToD and panzerjager).

You have misrepresented my case a number of times (three, actually) as "afatchic was inconsistent, and you're in a lot of games" instead of addressing my points.

You are playing defensively and adding no content, and therefore are actively lurking. You have said you are not actively lurking, but have made no attempt to add to the information that the town has about other players.

FoS: zwetschenwasser
Do you honestly think any of these points are legitimately deviant from zwet's meta? Genuine question (although you're scum :D)

Pretty sure Percy is trying to pick of all the townies via lynch/his mafia's night-kill before day 4 even comes around- ironically using the fact we lynched Seraphim as fuel for town-on-town action. If zwet gets lynched and I die "tonight" ensure Percy and/or (preferably and) veerus are lynched consecutively.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:10 am

Post by ortolan »

pick off* ^^
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Percy »

ortolan wrote:
Percy (231) wrote:So what is it, zwet? Are you an idiot, or are you scum?
Are you seriously asking zwet this?
Are you seriously asking
me
this?
ortolan wrote:Do you honestly think any of these points are legitimately deviant from zwet's meta? Genuine question (although you're scum :D)
zwet has offered more personal opinions and contributed more to Prisoner's Dilemma Mafia II than he has to this game. Most people think he's town there, and with good reason.

His play in this game is not a major deviation from his meta, I will admit. He's still scum in this game, because when you're meta is scumtastic and you're uberscummy in one game, then what else can we conclude? You want to drag meta into this, but I think it's kinda irrelevant, and doesn't help your argument anyway.

You're
still
defending him - why can't you let him defend himself? You want zwet to be able to get away with playing like this (like scum), you're buddying up to him, and calling me scum for pointing these two facts out. And that's all you're doing. Nice work!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:33 am

I find it interesting that you still refuse to state WHAT I misrepped, WHAT I oversimplified, and WHAT the heck you're talking about. BTW, you're using OMGUS wrong. My thoughts on you are my opinion on scum, and instead of calling that looking for scum you call it OMGUS for NO REASON.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”