DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:22 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I mean, Kevy is fishing pretty hard on Kscope and me, and he's sorta defending Tanarin.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kevy
Kevy
Townie
Kevy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:23 am

Post by Kevy »

DrippingGoofball wrote:WOW. Kevy is so scum. Is there a reason why he's not dead yet?
I love the elaboration here.

The problem with this game is that half the players are making baseless claims (x and y is scum) without ANY sort of reasoning or rolebased info hinting. There is far too little analysis, and far too much crap posting.

DGB is the king kahuna in this crap posting, and thus needs to be lynched.
Kevy
Kevy
Townie
Kevy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:26 am

Post by Kevy »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I mean, Kevy is fishing pretty hard on Kscope and me, and he's sorta defending Tanarin.
You're the one majorly rolehinting; it's NOT fishing if someone just wants clarification on your cryptic BS.

Tanarin, at the start of his play (when he first joined the game) seemed town to me and I have no reason to believe that that changed. However, others seem to think that he is scum, but I can't find why. Minus the Kscope questioning, but at the same time it is strange that Kscope refuses to answer anyone.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:27 am

Kevy wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:WOW. Kevy is so scum. Is there a reason why he's not dead yet?
Read post #800
Kevy wrote:DGB is the king kahuna in this crap posting, and thus needs to be lynched.
I'm usually longer-winded, but with a whole game full of crap posting, I ain't got exactly much to work with.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kevy
Kevy
Townie
Kevy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:32 am

Post by Kevy »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Kevy wrote:
Read post #800
Kevy wrote:DGB is the king kahuna in this crap posting, and thus needs to be lynched.
I'm usually longer-winded, but with a whole game full of crap posting, I ain't got exactly much to work with.
I posted before I saw post 800.

Way to claim scum by saying "I ain't got exactly much to work with." You're playing exactly like how scum should be playing. Instead of offering your own, helpful ideas, you are sending cryptic messages to the town trying to let EVERYONE ELSE create an argument FOR you so that you don't have to. This is the basis of scum play. Let me repeat.
Scum tries to let the town convince themselves that x and y are scum
. Please show me one instance where you have not done this.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:32 am

Kevy wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I mean, Kevy is fishing pretty hard on Kscope and me, and he's sorta defending Tanarin.
xYou're the one majorly rolehinting.
I'm not hinting, I'm just talking in code to roflcopter. He's the only one that really understands me. We're on the same wavelenght. His posts are short but that's only because his mind works too fast for anyone to catch a glimpse of it but me.
Kevy wrote:Tanarin, at the start of his play (when he first joined the game) seemed town to me and I have no reason to believe that that changed.
This is partly by process of elimination, and some scummy things that he has said, and that no townie player is vouching for him.

Kevy
Kevy
Townie
Kevy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:39 am

Post by Kevy »

I suppose I could be wrong on Tanarin, but the entirety of page 32 looks like an opportunistic lynch on Tan on the basis that Kscope has been "playing like a rolepower," which I don't agree with. If anything, I think part of the scum will be on that wagon, ex. you, DGB.

Semi-lurking + tunnel vision = rolepower? I think Kscope has been on Tan since Tan joined the game. I'll check later.

Wow.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:39 am

Kevy wrote: Instead of offering your own, helpful ideas, you are sending cryptic messages to the town trying to let EVERYONE ELSE create an argument FOR you so that you don't have to. This is the basis of scum play. Let me repeat.
I thought the biggest slam dunk case against me is that I participated in the run up of players to claiming, then when they claimed something believably townie, I backed off from lynching them. I'm getting flak for it, but I don't care, because I'm right. I've done exactly the opposite of what you claim scum does, which is to let the town convince itself that x and y are scum, I actively tried to convince the players that x and y are town No one believed me and suddenly I became a lynch target, but hey.

Now you can find at least two major and significant instances where I have done the opposite of your lame scumtell. And I'm not even saying that what I did is a town tell. I'm pointing it out to show that your observations are dead wrong.

Kevy
Kevy
Townie
Kevy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:47 am

Post by Kevy »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Kevy wrote: Instead of offering your own, helpful ideas, you are sending cryptic messages to the town trying to let EVERYONE ELSE create an argument FOR you so that you don't have to. This is the basis of scum play. Let me repeat.
I thought the biggest slam dunk case against me is that I participated in the run up of players to claiming, then when they claimed something believably townie, I backed off from lynching them. I'm getting flak for it, but I don't care, because I'm right. I've done exactly the opposite of what you claim scum does, which is to let the town convince itself that x and y are scum, I actively tried to convince the players that x and y are town No one believed me and suddenly I became a lynch target, but hey.

Now you can find at least two major and significant instances where I have done the opposite of your lame scumtell. And I'm not even saying that what I did is a town tell. I'm pointing it out to show that your observations are dead wrong.
I think what I mean to say is that you've been acting like you're holding something back the entire game. Something you're not telling us, ex. the "insider info" that Tar accused me of having Day 1.

Also, it's not hard to be "right" about backing off claimed townies when you're the scum, no?
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:48 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

Still having internet connection issues. Will post more when its fixed.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Town/Mafia/SK/Cult/Oth 5/3/1/0/0
Win/Loss/Draw/Abandoned 4/1/0/1
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:52 am

Kevy wrote:I think what I mean to say is that you've been acting like you're holding something back the entire game.
ORLY. What are the signs.
Kevy wrote:Also, it's not hard to be "right" about backing off claimed townies when you're the scum, no?
Hey, nice misrep, I did say very clearly that it's not a town tell. I said that it proves your 'case' is built on a completely false premise.

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:52 am

Post by armlx »

DGB, I think you are assuming too much on an unrevealed fact (Tan's alignment). While its likely he is scum, its not certain.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:54 am

armlx wrote:DGB, I think you are assuming too much on an unrevealed fact (Tan's alignment). While its likely he is scum, its not certain.
What did I say that relies on Tan's alignment?

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:09 am

Post by armlx »

I mean, Kevy is fishing pretty hard on Kscope and me, and he's sorta defending Tanarin.
The first is meh, the fishing is a bit weak.

The later is where you were implying the correlation in alignment.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:15 am

Post by roflcopter »

dgb, i can't tell you why kevy doesn't like the tanarin wagon, but i can tell you beyond a doubt that he's town
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:40 am

roflcopter wrote:dgb, i can't tell you why kevy doesn't like the tanarin wagon, but i can tell you beyond a doubt that he's town
Maybe you can persuade him to have the town's interest in mind.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:43 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

||| MAFIABOT || VOTE COUNT (8 to lynch) |||
||| MAFIABOT || DrippingGoofball - 2 (Kevy Empking's_Alt) |||
||| MAFIABOT || Empking's_Alt - 2 (tubby216 Tanarin) |||
||| MAFIABOT || Tanarin - 6 (KaleiÃ
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:13 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

So... Xtotm is pretending to be defending me so as to appear more town and attack me later for attacking him. He's so scum and we need him to die tomorrow.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:21 am

Post by armlx »

So... Xtotm is pretending to be defending me so as to appear more town and attack me later for attacking him. He's so scum and we need him to die tomorrow.
Notice the role claim dude.....
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

2 more votes people. I know we can do this.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by armlx »

Scope, at the least claims are in order.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by armlx »

EBWODP: On Tan's part, pre-lynch procedure as (almost) always.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Alright, well I guess it's time for me to claim huh...

I am a Super-Saint. When I am lynched, the person who cast the final vote dies as well.

Now that I got my claim out of the way, I think the basis of this wagon is bad. I think I have a right to defend myself, but if I have no idea what post makes him (Kscope) think I am scum, then how am I supposed to do that?

DGB: You accuse me of leading the town, but how many wagons have you led the town on now? I am also still not comfortable on the fact you "Deduced" that animorph was killed by a townie as opposed to scum. Your comment wreaks of either inside information or a sudo claim of the kill. I also find it funny that when you and tubby ask kscope for reasons it isn't considered scummy, but as soon as I ask, I get wagoned. Mind telling me why this is the case?

zwet: Is it just me or have you been pretty much coasting this game since you have claimed? I would like some more analysis from you.

Also, I am pretty sure Kevy and rofl are paired together somehow given the crumb Kev left in Post 73 and the one rofl left now. I'm not gonna go and call them town and cleared, but you can be sure if one flips town then the other sure as hell is town as well. Same for one flipping scum.

@The whole town: One thing I have noticed is that there is a lack of any analysis from just about everyone here. As tubby put it, this has been the game of one liners. I really wouldn't mind sme more active prodding of the inactives.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

!vote Tanarin

tubby should hammer
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows