JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:51 am

Post by JDodge »

farside22 wrote:
JDodge wrote:will you just shut the fuck up and let it go already

ffs get a life
Says the person who is not even in the fucking game!
says the person who is 34 with young child bitching about a game of survivor on a forum on the internet
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:52 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

farside22 wrote:

ffs get a life
farside, JD's right. Just chill.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:53 am

Post by farside22 »

JDodge wrote:
farside22 wrote:

ffs get a life
says the person who is 34 with young child bitching about a game of survivor on a forum on the internet
See someone had to go personal just to be a dick.
Nice I hope that makes you feel all good inside JD. You always have to be personal to make a point right? Can't actually admit to anything game wise.
Don't see me sinking down to your level and using personal shit. I'm taking about the game and who deserves to win. Just because it's against someone you like doesn't mean I'm wrong.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:55 am

Post by JDodge »

farside22 wrote:
JDodge wrote:
farside22 wrote:

ffs get a life
Nice I hope that makes you feel all good inside JD. You always have to be personal to make a point right? Can't actually admit to anything game wise.
I'm not trying to be personal. I'm saying that you have bigger things that you should be worrying about than whether you got backstabbed in a game on the internet.

Seriously, go spend some time with your kid and mellow out. Even ani, one of the least mature people on the site, thinks you should chill.
stream

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:56 am

Post by farside22 »

JDodge wrote:
farside22 wrote:
JDodge wrote:
farside22 wrote:

ffs get a life
I'm not trying to be personal. I'm saying that you have bigger things that you should be worrying about than whether you got backstabbed in a game on the internet.

Seriously, go spend some time with your kid and mellow out. Even ani, one of the least mature people on the site, thinks you should chill.
I'm making a point about players in the game and being attacked for it.

Go to hell JD.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:57 am

Post by mykonian »

I believe you farside. And I'm sure people in the game can see what you think also. But you are definately a little too annoyed to talk about this calmly. Maybe it is better to let it rest for some time.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

mykonian wrote:I believe you farside. And I'm sure people in the game can see what you think also. But you are definately a little too annoyed to talk about this calmly. Maybe it is better to let it rest for some time.
It's apparent that I'm the only person not allowed to say shit after being voted out.

Seems perfectly fair to let anyone else have their peace but not me right?

Okay just checking.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Farside, we value your opinion. Your just a bit too, upset about the matter right now.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

Your "shit" has taken up three pages. Only Kmd and Shanba had that much.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by mykonian »

crywolf20084 wrote:Your "shit" has taken up three pages. Only Kmd and Shanba had that much.
O, this is a smart move to get the "shit" to stop :roll:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Huh? I'm rather surprised farside got ousted at this point in the game. I thought she'd be around til like final 4 or 3 maybe. Oh well its still fun to watch
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by JDodge »

PokerFace wrote:Huh? I'm rather surprised farside got ousted at this point in the game. I thought she'd be around til like final 4 or 3 maybe. Oh well its still fun to watch
further proof that PF has no clue what he was talking about; I had farside picked as the next boot after PEG
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by JDodge »

farside22 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote: Farside go back and read the PM's. Now. For you twisted my words miserably.
Do I really need to pull the PM where you stated you would vote for Drench and that was after the TC before this one? Seriously?
It's worth noting that those PMs say nothing at all about voting for Drench, and that you're calling Cayke a follower but asking for her opinion on who needs to go. Not to mention that she clearly backstabbed you, which is not a follower move until your exit would be inevitable. She made it possible.
stream

kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

JDodge wrote:
farside22 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote: Farside go back and read the PM's. Now. For you twisted my words miserably.
Do I really need to pull the PM where you stated you would vote for Drench and that was after the TC before this one? Seriously?
It's worth noting that those PMs say nothing at all about voting for Drench, and that you're calling Cayke a follower but asking for her opinion on who needs to go. Not to mention that she clearly backstabbed you, which is not a follower move until your exit would be inevitable. She made it possible.
Funny, you went on a thirty-plus minute rant about something much similar to this in jath's scumchat Survivor. Odd how you said I didn't deserve to be in the game because I was a follower, using reasoning exactly as those listed above to justify yourself. How is it that Cayke can backstab and do what she needs to do and not be a follower, and I am? Is it just because this doesn't involve you so you have no problem hypocritically telling others to calm down and accept they lost?
Jon Kelley
Jon Kelley
Townie
Jon Kelley
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Jon Kelley »

kloud1516 wrote:
JDodge wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Funny, you went on a thirty-plus minute rant about something much similar to this in jath's scumchat Survivor. Odd how you said I didn't deserve to be in the game because I was a follower, using reasoning exactly as those listed above to justify yourself. How is it that Cayke can backstab and do what she needs to do and not be a follower, and I am? Is it just because this doesn't involve you so you have no problem hypocritically telling others to calm down and accept they lost?
No, you were really a follower. You made your move when you were forced to. Let's look at the jury votes that game:

Cayke - JD (because I earned it)
Andy - JD (because I earned it)
Scot - JD (because I earned it)
Eteo - kloud (because you lied to him at the jury phase)
Pulak - kloud (flipped a coin)
Cybele - kloud (angry at me because I backstabbed him)
s17 - kloud (see Cybele)

So yeah, you really didn't deserve what you got in that game.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

JD wrote:Cayke - JD (because I earned it)
BECAUSE I RANDOMED LOL I just said names to Jath before i left!!!!!!!!!!1 If i remember correctly it went CYB/YOU/KLOUD so XP

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by PokerFace »

JDodge wrote:
PokerFace wrote:Huh? I'm rather surprised farside got ousted at this point in the game. I thought she'd be around til like final 4 or 3 maybe. Oh well its still fun to watch
further proof that PF has no clue what he was talking about; I had farside picked as the next boot after PEG
You get big inside info by sitting in scum chat. I get little info from random ims. You enjoy knowing what will happen before it does. I enjoy the drama and surprise some times.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by Cybele »

Well, these post-exile rants are always fun, aren't they? *whistles*
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

Actually i dunno if JD even realized what was happening until the reveal in thread.

Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Drench »

Cybele wrote:Well, these post-exile rants are always fun, aren't they? *whistles*
[nod]

Also, no lols at the reasons? I was cacking myself.

Poor Blackberry.
join your union
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by JDodge »

PokerFace wrote:
JDodge wrote:
You get big inside info by sitting in scum chat. I get little info from random ims. You enjoy knowing what will happen before it does. I enjoy the drama and surprise some times.
nobody talks in scumchat. I get all my info from info-gathering via IM.
stream

Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Cybele »

Drench wrote:
Cybele wrote:Well, these post-exile rants are always fun, aren't they? *whistles*
[nod]

Poor Blackberry.
You would be cacking... Personally, I'm curious who that is that's lip-locked with BB, and who's idea it was to use that...
I was the only person to vote Shadowgirl, sooo that's a little awkward. :roll:
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

Drench wrote:
[nod]

Poor Blackberry.
Naw Farside was quick to have a shit fit about her leaving.

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by PokerFace »

JDodge wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
JDodge wrote:
nobody talks in scumchat. I get all my info from info-gathering via IM.
Then you do that far more then I do. You crave the knowledge I crave the suspence and twists of the drama
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:15 am

Post by SensFan »

farside22 wrote:
mykonian wrote:I believe you farside. And I'm sure people in the game can see what you think also. But you are definately a little too annoyed to talk about this calmly. Maybe it is better to let it rest for some time.
It's apparent that I'm the only person not allowed to say shit after being voted out.

Seems perfectly fair to let anyone else have their peace but not me right?

Okay just checking.
Count the number of times I posted after being out, other than directly related to the time I was back in. Oh, there are none...
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record

Return to “Social Game Archive”