Mini 737 - Hack Poetry Mafia (Game Over)

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by springlullaby »

sekinj wrote:SL: you are a player in this game, not a mod.... just reminding you as you seem to be confused....
Sekinj, I think my question was understandable but don is right. I am asking you in which tone you are addressing me in the quote above.

I mean "tone" defined as : a particular quality, way of sounding, modulation, or intonation of the voice as expressive of some meaning, feeling, spirit, etc

Also, did you miss my question the first time round?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by sekinj »

read it in whatever tone you want, i dont understand why this is a relatent question. I was simply pointing out that maybe you shoudl worry about playing your part in the game, rather than worry about the responsibilities that are up to the mod. why do you need a break down of tonage?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by sekinj »

and no, I didn't miss it the first time, I just didn't understand the question or the purpose of it, as I said twice before.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by springlullaby »

sekinj wrote:read it in whatever tone you want, i dont understand why this is a relatent question. I was simply pointing out that maybe you shoudl worry about playing your part in the game, rather than worry about the responsibilities that are up to the mod. why do you need a break down of tonage?
I'm not interested in reading "what I want". What I want is an answer from you.

I'm interested in your 'tonage' because it helps me evaluate you so please answer the question.
sekinj wrote:and no, I didn't miss it the first time, I just didn't understand the question or the purpose of it, as I said twice before.
If you did not miss it, why didn't you ask me what I meant directly after I asked the question?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by sekinj »

I explained my meaning. I don't know what else you want.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by springlullaby »

sekinj wrote:I explained my meaning. I don't know what else you want.
I didn't ask for your meaning. I'm asking for your tone. I will make another effort at explaining my question although I don't think it was a hard one:
sekinj wrote:SL: you are a player in this game, not a mod.... just reminding you as you seem to be confused....
The meaning of what you are saying here is pretty clear. But the manner in which you intended it to be taken is not. I'd like you to describe the tone in which you meant it: i.e. hostile or playful? etc.

Also, please answer this:
spring wrote: If you did not miss it, why didn't you ask me what I meant directly after I asked the question?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:29 am

Post by sekinj »

I intended it to be taken in a manner that would make you play the game and not play mod. I don't know what to call that tone, straightforward? sarcastic? I don't know. take whatever tone you want, I meant it to be read as I wrote it.

I didn't ask about your question until you brought it up again because it is not a game relavent question. I said what I meant, and my tone is as it reads.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:55 am

Post by springlullaby »

Let me ask you sekinj, what do you think I am alignment wise?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:57 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Vote Count

The field is even, but one must be leavin
A bullet to the head is what they're recieving
The days pass quickly, no time left to wait
No time left to waste, leave the rest up to fate

L-4
Deuxieme Octopus
(2) don_johnson, Jebus
L-4
Jebus
(2) goatrevolt, sekinj
L-5
don_johnson
(1) springlullaby

Not Voting: (5) hohum | RedCoyote | fhqwhgads | Deuxieme Octopus | Lynx The Antithesis | Spolium

With 11 people alive, it takes
6 votes to lynch

1 week left until deadline
Last edited by TonyMontana on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:02 am

Post by Spolium »

(psst - I
unvoted
already)
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:18 am

Post by springlullaby »

For pete's sake since when do we have a deadline?

Mod: a round of prod please.

sekinj, answer my question swiftly.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:24 am

Post by springlullaby »

Also, hohum - why did you replace out from Killing Verse, but not from here?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:33 am

Post by sekinj »

springlullaby wrote:Let me ask you sekinj, what do you think I am alignment wise?
town. I believe your claim that you are the doc, wholeheartedly.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:56 am

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

Ok, I'm back and I see that a dealine's been imposed in a week. We need to start coming to a consensus on a good lynch NOW rather than organize this thing last minute. Everybody who already hasn't should lay their suspicions out clearly so we have something to discuss.

Now I lost my top suspect in Don for the moment with the sincerity of his confusion. Though I do agree that watcher/tracker is a fairly easy scum fake claim(I've seen it used a decent amount of times). But for now I'm satisfied leaving Don around.

Now my top lynch candidate right now is FHQ mostly in regards to his early play Day 1.
FHQ wrote:...speaking of which, if he IS the scapegoat, I find it interesting that Goatrevolt is pushing him the hardest. It by no means is a scumtell, but if Budja just made a mistake (and taking Spolium's word for it, not for the first time), your case on him can be used as a misdirection by scum.

Point 1: Here is an obvious connection to Budja. Definitely appears to be deflating the pressure pointed against Budja. Implies that Goat is scummy for pressuring Budja over a possible scumtell. Doesn't fully commit to this as a scumtell against Goat I feel as to avoid drawing retaliation from Goat(fails though). Why would it be wrong of a townie to push a tell we have no way of knowing was a genuine mistake or not?
FHQ wrote:I think the ones we should be looking at, are the lurkers. If we are just townies fighting among ourselves, the ones winning is scum lurking and waiting for us to string up one of our own.
Point 2: Seeing another connection to Budja. It's apparent that FHQ is attempting to change the focus from Budja to the lurkers. I feel like the lurker hunts are always the easiest way to avoid actual scum hunting. The only ones I feel town should ever go after is the active lurkers. Ones who constantly only provide fluff posts.

Point 3: Lack of any vote until page 10 or any real stances throughout the earlier stage of the game. He Pressures Spring which I have no problem about. The thing is he just never committed to anything really or followed up on the comments that he pointed out.
FHQ wrote:Lynx wrote:
Budja and FHQ who are your top candidates for a lynch. Who are you most willing to lynch and what is holding you back from laying your vote on that person?

Speaking for myself, at the time of my previous post, the vote count wasn't up yet, and I felt cautious to vote until I know what the standings are.

Thing is, my suspicions earlier in this game was mostly 'fishing' to see responses, rather than having something solid. That being said, I rather like my feeling on spring at the moment, so I feel confident to vote: springlullaby.
Point 4: I call FHQ out on the lack of vote, he finally votes Spring. Appeasement anyone? I don't buy the whole waiting for vote count excuse really or his justification of no vote for earlier in the game.

Point 5: Drops off the dead Spring wagon with a suspicion leaning towards Red, but never votes him...Why?
FHQ wrote:Ugh, this game is stagnating.

atm I'm torn between DO for his absurd 'policy vote' suggestion and RC.

RC, I just don't buy your 'opinion vs defense' argument (or is that just my opinion?). Personally I think you would have looked much better if you just conceded on being on the defense for spring. This justification of your defense that isn't one is just doesn't work for me.
Point 6: Complains that the game is stagnating. Why don't you do something about this problem? You're not helping by adding little. You're waiting for other people to stir things up. Again I see no vote for Red though you still express suspicion of him.

Overall I see little scum hunting and early connections to Budja.
Vote:FHQ

DO's basically gone inactive. I'd still put him as my secondary lynch choice right now.

I see no problem with Spring withholding her protection. I do think she should unveil it if that person is about to be lynched so we can take it into consideration. I also think she shold reveal it closer to deadline because she might not be around tommorw to tell us. She's continually been expressed as town so I think she's definitely going to be in the scum's eye tonight. Better to hear it later today than never. I'm not a fan of Spring's style in this game and curt responses such as "I'll play the way I want." But there's no sense in badgering her to play different if she's chosen this way anymore. She's clearly set on it for the moment.

Now let's hear who others think would be a good lynch candidate. Deadline's here we need to act.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by springlullaby »

sekinj wrote:
springlullaby wrote:Let me ask you sekinj, what do you think I am alignment wise?
I think you are scum. What do you say about that?

Unvote, vote sekinj
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by sekinj »

springlullaby wrote:
sekinj wrote:

Unvote, vote sekinj
I think you are retarded, what do you say about that?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by springlullaby »

sekinj wrote:
springlullaby wrote:
sekinj wrote:

Unvote, vote sekinj
I will ask you why you choose to go for the insult instead of asking me why?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by sekinj »

Spring: I've played with you before and you did the same silly questions, and came to the same baseless conclusion. Is there any reason you think I am scum besides the fact that I don't understand you or your play style?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by sekinj »

springlullaby wrote:
sekinj wrote:
springlullaby wrote:
sekinj wrote:

Unvote, vote sekinj
I will ask you why you choose to go for the insult instead of asking me why?
because I posted my first reaction, and then my more in depth reaction second
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by springlullaby »

sekinj wrote:Spring: I've played with you before and you did the same silly questions, and came to the same baseless conclusion. Is there any reason you think I am scum besides the fact that I don't understand you or your play style?
sekinj:

1) Based on our previous meta, what makes you think that 'I'm retarted'?

2) Do you remember that, in aforementioned previous game, what made me change my mind about you (in error) is because you insulted me, and I took that as a sign of towniness.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by sekinj »

springlullaby wrote:
sekinj wrote:Spring: I've played with you before and you did the same silly questions, and came to the same baseless conclusion. Is there any reason you think I am scum besides the fact that I don't understand you or your play style?
sekinj:

1) Based on our previous meta, what makes you think that 'I'm retarted'?

2) Do you remember that, in aforementioned previous game, what made me change my mind about you (in error) is because you insulted me, and I took that as a sign of towniness.
1) I don't think you are retarted. or even retarded. that was just a smart ass comment that I probably shouldn't have said. but I do disagree with your playstyle in this game, and I never ever ever understand your questions or the point of them.

2) no actually i don't. I don't remember what game it was that I was in with you, i just rmeember that you asked the same weird quetions that seemed like a joke, but you said weren't.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Jebus »

don_johnson wrote:
Jebus wrote:
Jebus wrote:Spring, Who did you protect? Why would you withhold this info in the first place?
Again I ask. There's no reason not to say, unless you're not actually a doc.
personally, i disagree. though it
may
help to know who spring protected, spring may have good reasons for not saying. obviously, as the game progresses, town will most likely want this knowledge, but to say "there's no reason" for her not to say is incorrect. i mentioned before that she "may have" prevented an nk. unless there is other reason to not trust her i will accept her judgement at this time.

i will post more when i am through my reread.
So, what'd be a good reason for not sharing this? I can't think of any, and I'm honestly starting to have second thoughts about the claim.

Spring, why would you withhold this, and what would you say if I went at you saying your claim is bull?

Also, sekinj/spring argument starting to heat up, I think we should get the fire department over here D:
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Seeing this in my game review.
Jebus wrote: Spring, why would you withhold this, and what would you say if I went at you saying your claim is bull?
That I would be very interested in knowing why you think my claim is bull.
I'm also quite intrigued why you cannot think of a reason I am withholding the information.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Jebus »

springlullaby wrote:I'm also quite intrigued why you cannot think of a reason I am withholding the information.
Do enlighten me.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by sekinj »

SL: for the record I agree that you may have your own reasons for withholding. Please do not spill until it carries the most benefit for the town.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”