Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Korts »

I know if any, this is the game that I should keep going in, but I have no time for mafia whatsoever at this point. I apologize deeply for any trouble I may be causing.

mod: replace me please.

Got it, Korts.

Final Votecount of Day 3

Rhinox - 2 (Korts, tubby)
Korts - 1 (Rhinox)
tubby - 1 (TonyMontana)

Not Voting - 3 (Vi, freeko, Raider)

With seven alive, it takes four to lynch.
scumchat never die
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:46 am

Post by raider8169 »

Korts wrote:I know if any, this is the game that I should keep going in, but I have no time for mafia whatsoever at this point. I apologize deeply for any trouble I may be causing.

mod: replace me please.
Are you being replaced in other games? This seems very out of place considering the case just presented against you.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Korts »

I am. If you wish, read my most recent posts on site, as well as my alt Bloodmoney's.
scumchat never die
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Vi »

I can vouch that Korts has been getting replaced all around. Good luck with what's going on IRL, Korts. Hungarian Power, etc.

I side with Korts that pushing accusations based on the term "bulletproof" is retarded. It's the standard name for the role, and in
every other game
Mafiosi use these modern inventions called "bullets". And after reading... Korts' claim isn't necessarily terrible, except for the part where he claimed Rhinox killed Occam. What bothers me is how he made a show of saying he can't divulge that his information came from Candle Ja--er, the m*d, when the only regulation I see on the matter in the rules is against
quoting
stuff from the mod. In addition, he says that he got this information in a manner "similar to how raider got his about the sheep", yet raider's information came from a role-related ability and Korts has made no mention of such a thing. Oddly, reading raider's N1 disclosure the claimed informatia raider and Korts got seem like they could fit together. But if that's the case, why am I only the first person making this connection?

I sense that somewhere, some key information is being missed. Which would suggest that that information wasn't there in the first place? Intuition strongly suggests against this, but--
Vote: Korts
(L-2)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by tubby216 »

no its gotta be one of us i know i am not lying,

vi makes a good point

unvote vote korts
l-1
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by freeko »

Oddly, reading raider's N1 disclosure the claimed informatia raider and Korts got seem like they could fit together. But if that's the case, why am I only the first person making this connection?
You have the post number for that disclosure? Eitehr in the game as a whole or in the isolation. I simply must have missed it. Or was it a N2 disclosure?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

The claim as sheep is allright, but I agree with Vi that the ambigious claims of knowledge are bad.
All in all, the attack on rhinox has been ridiculously horrible. I'm not saying RX is def town, but he's def not mafia.

unvote

Any objections to a hammer at this point?
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Vi wrote:I can vouch that Korts has been getting replaced all around. Good luck with what's going on IRL, Korts. Hungarian Power, etc.

I side with Korts that pushing accusations based on the term "bulletproof" is retarded. It's the standard name for the role, and in
every other game
Mafiosi use these modern inventions called "bullets". And after reading... Korts' claim isn't necessarily terrible, except for the part where he claimed Rhinox killed Occam. What bothers me is how he made a show of saying he can't divulge that his information came from Candle Ja--er, the m*d, when the only regulation I see on the matter in the rules is against
quoting
stuff from the mod. In addition, he says that he got this information in a manner "similar to how raider got his about the sheep", yet raider's information came from a role-related ability and Korts has made no mention of such a thing. Oddly, reading raider's N1 disclosure the claimed informatia raider and Korts got seem like they could fit together. But if that's the case, why am I only the first person making this connection?

I sense that somewhere, some key information is being missed. Which would suggest that that information wasn't there in the first place? Intuition strongly suggests against this, but--
(L-2)
Yet more good points :cry:

I dont see how the information he has is similiar, and the information he has on rhonix holds no ground by saying the mod will not let him use the information. It just doesnt fit right. The claim is possible but it doesnt seem to fit. On thing I do find odd and have sense the claim is that he claimed sheep a long time ago but claiming sheep is not the same as claiming ram. Minor difference sure but it changes alot and I can not confirm a ram role only a sheep. If there is a ram I can see how the bulletproof fits in with it but with the other roles we have seen it still seems a little weak, it would fit fine as scum but I dont think that is a good reason to vote or even hammer at this point.

What information could fit together? I dont know what you are referring too.

I can not say I have an objection to the vote however I would like to hear from Korts again however I do not think that is going to happen plus having someone new come in is going to take a while for them to catch up and being at L-1 seems like that is going to complicate things.

I have been hurting for time lately and it seems like it is going to continue on for a while so if you guys can wait to hammer before I can reread korts that would be cool however I do not know when I will get time to do it. I have been gone for a week and get to see my wife and kids for a day before I am shipping back out.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:59 am

Post by Rhinox »

TonyMontana wrote:The claim as sheep is allright, but I agree with Vi that the ambigious claims of knowledge are bad.
All in all, the attack on rhinox has been ridiculously horrible. I'm not saying RX is def town, but he's def not mafia.

unvote

Any objections to a hammer at this point?
No objections here. The case on korts is strong, I know he's lying, and I think I have all the information I need to make an informed decision tonight. Unfortunately for whoever replaces in, nothing they could say would reverse my vote at this point.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:29 am

Post by freeko »

raider wrote: On thing I do find odd and have sense the claim is that he claimed sheep a long time ago but claiming sheep is not the same as claiming ram.
A ram is the proper term for a male sheep. An ewe is the female term for a sheep.

This is just so you know. Wikipedia and freshman biology (15 years ago, which is why I had to check wiki and make sure) told me so.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:49 am

Post by Vi »

raider8169 982 wrote:What information could fit together? I dont know what you are referring too.
You said you overheard a shepherd talking to his sheep.
Korts claimed (among other things) Favorite Sheep, so the shepherd (Occam) would have been talking to
him
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:37 am

Post by raider8169 »

freeko wrote:
raider wrote: On thing I do find odd and have sense the claim is that he claimed sheep a long time ago but claiming sheep is not the same as claiming ram.
A ram is the proper term for a male sheep. An ewe is the female term for a sheep.

This is just so you know. Wikipedia and freshman biology (15 years ago, which is why I had to check wiki and make sure) told me so.
Ewe? I dont recall ever hearing that before now.
Vi wrote:
raider8169 982 wrote:What information could fit together? I dont know what you are referring too.
You said you overheard a shepherd talking to his sheep.
Korts claimed (among other things) Favorite Sheep, so the shepherd (Occam) would have been talking to
him
I never caught that before. All these do add up in favor of korts but nothing is going to help getting him replaced. I hope to be able to review Korts better tonight.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:45 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Korts post 68 in isolation wrote: well I don't have a conventional rolename. Instead of the standard "you are a <rolename>" I got "you are a sheep."
Just thought I would point this out.
Korts post 76 in isolation wrote: At this point I'm starting to grow more fond of a Juls wagon
I dont recall any action other then this post. I dont think it means anything by itself but it might if there is more of where that came from.
Korts post 93 in isolation wrote: Nevertheless the play today is either Rhinox or Juls
Not much interaction against Juls is noted. Not sure it means anything though.
Korts post 117 in isolation wrote: In, I think, a similar way to how raider gained knowledge of the sheep, I got the information that Rhinox is responsible for the Occam shepherd's death. It is from a reliable source.
This one is a biggie to me. If the information was similar to mine he would have been able to post it. I said how I got my inside information so it does seem like something that scum would have the knowledge of.
Korts post 119 in isolation wrote: The information that Rhinox is scum was not role-based.
These are just some posts I wanted everyone else to see again. I can not say I have anything to go against the wagon as I do not know who the information I have is pointing to however I can still see it as being Korts.

Can everyone check back in and comment, even if you have nothing to add just so I know everyone has read this post.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:10 am

Post by tubby216 »

read understood , and lookin for the korts hammer
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:39 am

Post by Rhinox »

same here... I forgot about the first quote. Thats pretty much the nail in the coffin, IMO.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:42 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Nail in coffin, indeed.
Upcoming
Mini
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:07 am

Post by raider8169 »

TonyMontana wrote:Nail in coffin, indeed.
Well I was trying to make sure everyone commented before I did this but it was going to happen in the end.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Rhinox »

While we're all sitting here waiting for the mod, what do you all think about who should watch tonight?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:28 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Could care less. red herring.
Upcoming
Mini
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:53 am

Post by raider8169 »

Who wants to do it and then between those people we can vote. Of course I think it should be someone townie like of course.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:09 am

Post by TonyMontana »

The curiosity in me wants to do it.

Still don't believe it matters.
Upcoming
Mini
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Jebus »

Korts has been lynched, which means I don't have to get a replacement. Lynch scene coming. In the meantime, decide who will watch.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:16 am

Post by tubby216 »

nom tony m to watch

either him or vi
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by tubby216 »

tm could do or i'll do this time it don't matter to me
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Yeah I dont think it really matters.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”