freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:25 am

Post by freeko »

RHinox, you said that you are not part of teh town. Does that make you something then more in the way of an SK.

Since you take credit for Juls death, enlighten us as to why you pwnt juls.

Mod-Edit Votecount 3-3

Rhinox - 2 (Korts, tubby)
Korts - 1 (Rhinox)

Not Voting - 4 (Vi, freeko, Raider, TonyMontana)

With seven alive, it takes four to lynch.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:29 am

Post by Rhinox »

Nice try scum:
Korts wrote:Also even if you're really the cause of that kill you may still be scum with a one-shot vig in addition
korts wrote:I don't want him to nightkill tonight.
How many 1-shots do I have :P you say I killed Occam, who was mugged. I say I killed juls, who was stabbed. If I'm 1 shot, how does that explain Jul's death if you alledgedly got information that I killed Occam, and how would I be able to kill tonight?

Nobody's gonna counter my juls kill except your scum partner. If I killed occam, who disappeared for the day, and was revealed the next night, flavorwise I would have to be responsible for BSG's death. I'm not. I killed Juls. You're scum.

More like you don't want to give me a chance tonight to kill your scum partner ;)

I think its about time we get a full claim out of you afterall, so we can hear what BS you're able to fabricate. Flavorname, role description, and wincon please. Thanks you.
freeko wrote:RHinox, you said that you are not part of teh town. Does that make you something then more in the way of an SK.

Since you take credit for Juls death, enlighten us as to why you pwnt juls.
Its right here:
Rhinox wrote:I didn't use my ability at all night one, because of being limited to an unknown number of uses, and not wanting to waste my uses and accidentally hitting town.
I killed Juls night 2. I wasn't entirely sure she was town, but I wanted to use my ability because we already had 2 mislynches, and I would be able to vig without causing the town to lose, and provide information to the town based on Juls death, and at worst give the town better odds at hitting scum today by removing a player from consideration. I was also putting some trust into Vi's belief that Juls was scum.
Since Juls was scum, thats what caused me to believe Vi was town and use my * signal, desperately hoping Vi would pick it up.
And no, I'm not part of the town in flavor, but my job is to protect the town - I win and lose with the town, so stucturally, I'm all town.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Rhinox »

EBWOP:
Rhinox wrote:I didn't use my ability at all night one, because of being limited to an unknown number of uses, and not wanting to waste my uses and accidentally hitting town.
I killed Juls night 2. I wasn't entirely sure she was
town
scum, but I wanted to use my ability because we already had 2 mislynches, and I would be able to vig without causing the town to lose, and provide information to the town based on Juls death, and at worst give the town better odds at hitting scum today by removing a player from consideration. I was also putting some trust into Vi's belief that Juls was scum.
Since Juls was scum, thats what caused me to believe Vi was town and use my * signal, desperately hoping Vi would pick it up.
fixed a typo
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:38 am

Post by freeko »

And no, I'm not part of the town in flavor, but my job is to protect the town - I win and lose with the town, so stucturally, I'm all town.
Thats believeable enough. Think its time for the mass claim game now?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:45 am

Post by raider8169 »

freeko wrote:
Thats believeable enough. Think its time for the mass claim game now?
I think it is, as there are only 4 roles that have not fully claimed and 3 of those have semi-claimed. TM is the only role that we have no idea about.

At this point I am for the massclaim. One of the claimed sheep are lying, I still think it is TM however the full claim should sort that out better.

Im not sure what to make of the claim, it does sound believe able and unless someone else counterclaims to killing Juls looks like we have a vig. Of course it could be made up. Im leaning believing at this time however I still think Korts is town.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:46 am

Post by raider8169 »

raider8169 wrote:I think it is, as there are only 4 roles that have not fully claimed and 3 of those have semi-claimed. TM is the only role that we have no idea about.
EBWOP: Err tubby not TM, my bad.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:47 am

Post by freeko »

Why not start the mass claim game then.

ok claims so far are:
freeko: merchant
Vi: merchant companion
rhinox: trail guard
korts: sheep?
tony: sheep?
raider: ???
fatso: ???

I'll leave it to popular opinion as to who goes next. I personally dont care who goes when at this juncture.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by Vi »

Skimmed enough to say:

*I can confirm the *gambiting thing. I can also confirm missing the "hint". I don't think I'll miss it the next time though <.<
*I believe Rhinox's claim. The only reason NOT to do so is if someone can counterclaim the Juls kill (which I would have expected someone to do by now). Also, Jebus apparently plays Fire Emblem for apparently including limited-use weapons.
*In order to overturn Rhinox's claim, Korts needs to tell us what he knows (a fullclaim would be nice) AND someone needs to counterclaim the Juls kill.
*IF Rhinox is the Vig, THEN he is awesome for believing me the one time I'm actually
right
about someone being scum. (It does nothing for my precious SWA though :( )
*The RT*T thing was unintentional. I like my Internet to be PG-13.
*I am Town in this game. :) Rhinox needs not worry (especially since he's already fullclaimed... tubby got it right, but for the wrong reasons...)
*tubby's meta tell is... not good. Running jokes are funny if you're paying attention. I daykill everyone who calls me VI regardless of alignment. (oshi--)
*I tried skiing once. I almost went off a cliff. 'Don't think I'll try it again.
*How come I'm never anything other than Doctor or Neighbor while other people get to be Vigs and stuff? *vintage whine*
*I'm getting sick again (I just got home and found that my father's recovering from something flu-like. This is already a promising spring break.) I'll try to hold it together, because inactivity is lame, but, well, note the word "try".
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by tubby216 »

hmm i could swear there is a pattern there oh well
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

tubby216 wrote:@tm what i am saying is you post less and your posts are smaller when you are scum, you put more detail in as town
I got that part (not that I agree), what i was wondering was which you think i'm doing now? scum or town?
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by tubby216 »

for now i have you on the town side of of the middle of the road i keep flippin back and forth,,

and now with rhinox's claim i am getting really lost and really fast
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Korts wrote:Here's my offer. I still think Rhinox is scum; hell, I'm convinced 100%. I don't want him to nightkill tonight. So lynch Rhinox today, lynch me tomorrow if he turns out to be what he claims to be-which he won't. A 1:1 trade is very good even at this point.
The only 1:1 trade that's gonna happen here is if someone else claims the juls kill. In absence of a counterclaim, I have to believe Rhinox.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, offering trades = scummy.
Upcoming
Mini
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by tubby216 »

^agreed
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by freeko »

I got that part (not that I agree), what i was wondering was which you think i'm doing now? scum or town?
Oh good 2 quiestions here so you get 2 answers.

First, aside from the obligatory vote for freeko phase of the game. You have done almost nothing.

I actyually have you on the scummy side of things right now myself. mostly based on the claim/unclaim shenanigans. Im pretty sure your stay here has been as useless as those who were replaced out before you. For example.. your post #7 (isolated post numbers forthwith)
Well it certainly doesn't help me, when I don't know what your reasons for believing so are.
AFAIK, there could be black sheeps, so to speak.
Maybe a forecasxt of things to come? Lets see.
Baaah.
But I have reason to believe I wouldn't count towards raiders supposed two sheep.
I can't really say for sure though, since I don't have any idea what his info is.
So you say you are a sheep here on your post #15 then here comes post #16.. oh wait its your next post after your "claim"
I take it back, I'm not a sheep :p
But seriously, sheep, keep your mouth shut, and lets stop this premature claiming, sheep or not.
Now wtf is this. A takeback on the claim? Maybe so. More to the dislike of me is the part after that.. Lets everyone just shut up huh? How does that help the town exactly?
I didn't say I wanted everyone to shut up about claiming. I said I didn't want anyone to claim sheep.
Gee I wonder why. I do not believe this little faux pas has been explained yet. The rest of teh day is prety much wasted by trying to shift attention with a vote on me and then as afatchic turned the end of the day insto a circus he was more than happy to indulge. Thats about his whole day 2.

I do not recall him being active in day 1, I believe it was supylis or whatever who he replaced early in day 2. Day 3 has shown nothing of relevance. I thnk if anyone would be the "black sheep" so to sayl, its you tony.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Again, freeko, you use a whole lot of words, but you say
nothing

freeko wrote:
I take it back, I'm not a sheep :p
But seriously, sheep, keep your mouth shut, and lets stop this premature claiming, sheep or not.
Now wtf is this. A takeback on the claim?
First of all, talk about a travesty of an out-of-context quote.

Since you are so terrible at quoting, I'll just post the full quote myself, with added red colour on self-explanatory parts (the boldness was not added)
TonyMontana wrote:
raider 609 wrote:Someone is trying to make sure the sheep get to the next town for who knows what reason. Its a make sure they get there type thing and not a everyone must be dead type thing. That is why I think the sheep is town.
Your win condition isn't to prevent this from happening, is it?
I'm being (sort of) facetious, but in any case, if there's an objective of getting some sheep to town, is it not possible someone has an objective of stopping this? Or it might just simply be in the interest of the scum.
I take it back, I'm not a sheep
:p
But seriously
, sheep, keep your mouth shut, and lets stop this premature claiming, sheep or not.
Honestly, the ":p" and "But seriously" didn't give away that I was jokingly pretending to take back the sheep claim because I just hypothesized being an outed sheep could be dangerous? Anyone who continues to bring up this "faux pas" is either a dimwit or opportunistic. Or possibly both.

And me suggesting we didn't do a mass sheep count at that point were for the same concerns.
Upcoming
Mini
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:40 am

Post by raider8169 »

Ok I think today is going to be decided based on the claims. So I will go ahead and claim and give out all the information I have.

I am a nosy teenager. If I am in the right place right time type thing (atleast that is what I gather) I may overhear something.

So far I have overheard two things.

I heard someone talking to a sheep saying that they do not know what they will do without the sheep, and how he started the journey with both sheep. I take that to be if the sheep dies so will the other person but not positive. As it was found out to be Occam then that bit of information didnt matter anymore and I didn't want everyone knowing it without reason in case it did mean something for scum.

The second bit of information I know is that I overheard someone else speaking in a language I do not understand. I have an idea that it is Japanese or something like that. As I dont speak or understand Japanese I got nothing more :(

Still need to do my review. Almost done with my school work.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:01 am

Post by Korts »

Ok, here's my claim. I am a ram, and I am bulletproof because my wool has grown too thick. I can survive one nightkill attempt per night. I win when every threat to the town has been eliminated.

The information that Rhinox is scum was not role-based. Unfortunately I can't be less ambiguous about this. See my post 844.
scumchat never die
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:07 am

Post by tubby216 »

ok i think i'l claim as well

i am a dumb sheep all i care about is getting to my next meal, i win when all threats to the town have been eliminated
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:23 am

Post by Korts »

I don't see how that role fits with the "no vanilla" theme of the game, tubby. As well as the fact that you didn't originally claim sheep when the town collectively claimed sheep/no sheep.
scumchat never die
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:18 am

Post by TonyMontana »

tubby216 wrote:ok i think i'l claim as well

i am a dumb sheep all i care about is getting to my next meal, i win when all threats to the town have been eliminated
weaksauce.

I am
Lost Sheep

I got separated from my herd, and wander around hoping my shepherd will eventually find me. The way I read the role pm, I figured there was a role of a shepherd looking for me, and something would happen if he found me (although what I didn't know)

This is why I said I was unsure whether I would be counted in whatever info raider had about the sheep.
Upcoming
Mini
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Rhinox »

Korts wrote:Ok, here's my claim. I am a ram, and I am bulletproof because my wool has grown too thick. I can survive one nightkill attempt per night. I win when every threat to the town has been eliminated.

The information that Rhinox is scum was not role-based. Unfortunately I can't be less ambiguous about this. See my post 844.
mmm.... inconsistencies I see...

There are no guns in this game. There are (apparently) wolves who maul things, and a vig with a pike. No guns, unless anybody wants to claim to have a gun to back up your claim. That means, bulletproof you are not. NK immune GF or SK perhaps?

Tubby, can you expand on your claim any? I agree with Tony that it sounds weak.

Raider, you're roll name is silly, but I believe you based on the fact that you argued that Occam was a shepherd before his role was revealed, and you knew about the sheep being lost, also before it was revealed. Tony's claim seems solid, but all the info in there he could have gathered just from reading the thread. Korts "slipped" that he was sheep on D1, when contemplating voting MM... scum who slipped and assumed all the town were sheep? and then when questioned about it, had to claim to be a sheep for the slip to not seem like a scum slip?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Rhinox »

Remembered this tidbit - when I first read it, I thought tubby was a sheep, but he never actually claimed. Could just be interpreted as a warning for those who are sheep not to claim.
tubby216 wrote:ok is it beneficial for those that are sheep to claim at this point?

to me is seems anti town for them to claim.

i also see freeko's relentless persuit of this highly anti town.
that mixed with his posts appear to be missleading.

so with that

vote freeko
What we know is at least 1 of the 3 sheep are lying. I believe its korts because he's BSing information about how I "killed Occam" - Korts, why don't you give us a summary of what was told to you in your own words... sorta like how raider did.

Also, the weak claim. "Bulletproof" does not match the flavor of the game. There are no guns, so being bulletproof would not help at all.

@freeko: I'm very interested in how you've responded to my claim. Because, up until now, you've done almost nothing but try to get us to lynch korts. After I claim, you question me - ok, fair enough, it might have been a bit to take in. Then what... you ask for a mass claim, and then go after tony! But lets not forget that earlier in the day, you were expressing your concerns about tubby as well, and voting for me. This was your chance to jump right back on korts, telling all of us how much you told us so, and you haven't even mentioned his name since I countered his "information". I don't get it, unless you are his scum partner. All game, aside from your assault on korts, it seems like you don't care who's lynched, as long as you can make a silly case and "try" to be clever. You've attacked everyone except for Vi, actually. Now that there are some real major issues with korts, you want nothing to do with it...

I think Korts is scum, tony and tubby are both sheep as they say, which fits with raider's info about "both" sheep, and freeko is korts' scum partner.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:27 am

Post by Korts »

Rhinox wrote:There are no guns in this game. There are (apparently) wolves who maul things, and a vig with a pike. No guns, unless anybody wants to claim to have a gun to back up your claim. That means, bulletproof you are not. NK immune GF or SK perhaps?
"bulletproof" is the general role name of a NK-immune townie. It is not flavor in this instance.

I like how you emphasise this point over two posts like it was an actually valid and strong one.

Nice try, though, scum.
Rhinox wrote:What we know is at least 1 of the 3 sheep are lying. I believe its korts because he's BSing information about how I "killed Occam" - Korts, why don't you give us a summary of what was told to you in your own words... sorta like how raider did.
I cannot be any less ambiguous. See my post 844.
scumchat never die
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:34 am

Post by raider8169 »

The sheep roles all seem weak to me, as there are no vanilla roles but they seem close to it. The second set of info I have seems to have no connection to anything. This surprises me. The first part fits into everything just about. I am not buying all the sheep claims though. Someone in that group is lying but the question is who. The Lost sheep might fit in with Occam as we dont what his role does. Dumb sheep seems weak as well but I need to find something while i am doing my review, which I am working on I just keep getting side tracked as everyone is posting in this game. The Ram claim is not a sheep though, or at least what I would consider it because my information said sheep.. Bulletproof is possible but I wouldnt see it called that as we have yet to have a role with a gun. Mugged and stabbed so far. Someone has a fake claim I just dont know who yet.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Korts »

since raider seems to be misunderstanding me as well, I'll make it abundandly clear.

MY ROLE IS "RAM", IT WAS ONLY ME WHO CALLED IT BULLETPROOF. THIS IS NOT FLAVOR, THIS IS THE STANDARD ROLENAME FOR NK-IMMUNE TOWNIE.
scumchat never die

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”