Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Ztife »

Kmd4390 > I felt that need to call it random simply because it was a casual vote, I wanted to vote for someone just because I wanted to (being still in the "first stage" imho), and I felt just wanted to vote for a lurker to prompt them to vote, without the intend to start a bandwagon or lynching them in the first place, thus the randomness. You can say its killing two birds with one stone, I wanna achieve 2 things

- Voting someone for the sake of voting (aka "1st stage")
- Drawing attention to a lurker

Please comment on my answer on how sufficient it replies to your answer and how it has contributed to your scum hunting efforts.

Rin > Give us a clear answer, if its not clear enough to some. Are you going to post a scum meta, yes or no? since its probably no, the others would probably like to comment more about it.

The discussion about posting scum meta is active and all, but it seems to have more opinions than facts to it. And even there is, is there enough games to really prove that this is really an effective method? As far as I see, Rin's refusal does not really lead me to think that she is more likely scum or not. In fact, her probe into about posting scum meta itself seems to lead me to think that we're getting furthur and furthur away from any real leads. This discussion about "whether to post scum meta" or not does not seem to have any scum-tell potential to me.

Dej > Since you are already in the game, why not just play it? By adopting a "im-in-the-game-but-i-can't-be-bothered-for-some-reason" gameplay seems like a scummy attempt to isolate yourself from the others.

Imho scums would likely lie low and try to draw attention away from them, discussions are always pro-town, and right now zwet and empking are looking kinda lying low to me. Mufusa has been posting irrelevant "chatting" posts, AWA seems to have not posted yet, and darkcoffee does not seem to have even confirmed yet unless I've overlooked something. Its 2am in the morning here =)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:27 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I guess that works. Just I think calling it random lessens the idea of calling someone out.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:58 am

Post by ZazieR »

We're really sorry. It seems like we asked the wrong person to come. We've now invited the right guy. Maadneet can be here any minute now. Please welcome him.

The mayor
Ignore the ''R''
Rin Twisted
Rin Twisted
Townie
Rin Twisted
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:05 am

Post by Rin Twisted »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Rin Twisted wrote:I don't think the discussion we're having about why whether me not posting it is scummy is talking game theory.
Rin Twisted wrote: I
do
think the discussion we're having about why whether me not posting it is scummy is talking game theory.
Um ok. So, again, ignoring the contradiction here. My thinking you are scum and questioning you is all theory, not scumhunting how exactly?
You don't need to ignore anything you see is a contradiction- just ask me about something if you want more clarification. I meant to write 'do'. I wrote 'don't' instead. Is this what you're referring to?
Ztife wrote: The discussion about posting scum meta is active and all, but it seems to have more opinions than facts to it. And even there is, is there enough games to really prove that this is really an effective method? As far as I see, Rin's refusal does not really lead me to think that she is more likely scum or not. In fact, her probe into about posting scum meta itself seems to lead me to think that we're getting furthur and furthur away from any real leads. This discussion about "whether to post scum meta" or not does not seem to have any scum-tell potential to me.
This exactly what I mean when I say we're talking game theory, and that it's distracting.
Rin > Give us a clear answer, if its not clear enough to some. Are you going to post a scum meta, yes or no? since its probably no, the others would probably like to comment more about it.
No, I'm not going to- what would be the point at this juncture of doing that? Kmd already said that the point of his question was to see who wouldn't volunteer info- me posting it now doesn't change that I didn't want to in the first place. If there was anyone who was genuinely interested in a scum meta, I've never played on this site and you'll have no way to check the veracity of what I have to say- why would you take my word for it? I don't see the point either way.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:12 am

Post by hewitt »

Empking wrote:Yes, I think not trying to help the town to win is scummy.
You have not contributed anything at all to the town this game in any way, shape, or form. By your own logic you should vote for yourself because you're not helping either.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:13 am

Post by dejkha »

Rin Twisted wrote:@Empking- that sure looks OMGUSky if I ever saw it. Do you really think he's scummy, or is that a reaction to what he said about you?
That's how he always votes. I guess in his mind he thinks "That guy doesn't like a townie" or "That guy's voting for a townie" so that means I'm scum. Like I said, it's an intelligence issue with him. He doesn't realize others are significantly more useful. That's why he thinks he'll be the most helpful all game.
Ztife wrote: Dej > Since you are already in the game, why not just play it? By adopting a "im-in-the-game-but-i-can't-be-bothered-for-some-reason" gameplay seems like a scummy attempt to isolate yourself from the others.
And I find your not reading certain posts scummy.

Post 128: "I am playing the game. "
hewitt wrote: You have not contributed anything at all to the town this game in any way, shape, or form. By your own logic you should vote for yourself because you're not helping either.
You'll be seeing a lot of him not helping the whole game.
Rin wrote:If there was anyone who was genuinely interested in a scum meta, I've never played on this site and you'll have no way to check the veracity of what I have to say- why would you take my word for it?
Exactly. And that's what makes this argument a little silly. Besides, in general, everyone's scum meta should be "I acted like town". Obviously they weren't trying to act like act.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:33 am

Post by hewitt »

Okay dejkha enough with the personal attacks on Empking that's really annoying. There's no need to question his intelligence you don't know him in real life, knock it off. I know how he plays and I would've just liked to take the opportunity to point out to him the hypocrisy of his statement without your added insults thanks.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:34 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Ztife, how exactly am I lying low? Your argument for killing two birds makes no sense. If you're going to random vote it means that you're voting for random reasons. Lurkervoting is a real reason to vote, not a random reason. You insisting that a random vote doesn't have to be random seems pointless to me. Empking, you're right that Dej isn't playing the game as well as he normally would because you're in it, but that isn't a scumtell just yet. He seems to be getting into it. Dej, please elaborate on your attack on Ztife. It's true that you're not contributing much besides "Empking is an idiot". That's not a case. Rin, my confidence is from the game KMD and I were in that's ongoing. It seems to work IMO, and it starts interesting discussion. Also, Empking, sucking up to the mod doesn't give you a free pass to not contribute. :-)
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:35 am

Post by dejkha »

You're right. I shouldn't be insulting his intelligence. He does a fine job of it himself. >_>

Ok, I'm done. Lulz
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:39 am

*sigh* You really need to stop it.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:47 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Dejkha, mafia is no place for personal attacks. Everybody has a different way of playing. While you may not agree with Empking's playstyle, and you are allowed to vote him because of that, you shouldn't not call him unintelligent.
Not a dayvig.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:47 am

PRUFT
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:03 am

Post by ac1983fan »

zwetschenwasser wrote:PRUFT
what is PRUFT?
I can only hypothesis that the ft=for truth...
Not a dayvig.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:06 am

Ask KMD. He knows...
Rin Twisted
Rin Twisted
Townie
Rin Twisted
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:07 am

Post by Rin Twisted »

zwetschenwasser wrote: Rin, my confidence is from the game KMD and I were in
that's ongoing. It seems to work IMO,
and it starts interesting discussion.

(bolding mine)

So, you don't have anything to back this up. Okay, then.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:07 am

Post by ac1983fan »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Ask KMD. He knows...
... And why can't you just tell me? You must know, since you used it.
Not a dayvig.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:09 am

Post by dejkha »

Its a longer way of saying QFT, that Zwet made up for some reason.

I'd recommend not saying anything about what i say about Emp. Because even though I said "I'm done", you insist on continuing to comment on it, which makes it a whole lot more likely for me to continue going on about him.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:11 am

Post by hewitt »

Empking can you please give us an analysis on at least something going on in this game? Something so that we know you can put arguments or cases together and you're not just floating by in this game contributing nothing. It would be greatly appreciated.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:19 am

It means "Posted Right Under for Truthery". Dejkha, what are your thoughts on my comment on Ztife, and what do you think about the Rin/KMD debate? This game isn't just Empking and you, you know.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:24 am

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:It means "Posted Right Under for Truthery". Dejkha, what are your thoughts on my comment on Ztife, and what do you think about the Rin/KMD debate? This game isn't just Empking and you, you know.
Read the bottom of 155 for your answer to KMD/Rin. Please don't do the same as Ztife and criticize me on what I said about Emp only to show me you haven't been reading the rest of what I've been saying.

What did you say about Ztife? I don't see anything about it.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:27 am

dejkha wrote: Exactly. And that's what makes this argument a little silly. Besides, in general, everyone's scum meta should be "I acted like town". Obviously they weren't trying to act like act.
But this doesn't give your opinions on Rin or KMD. Your last sentence makes no sense. And if it's so silly to say "I acted like town", then why couldn't Rin say it? It's four little words. Not a big deal. Also, see my last big post for the Ztife thing.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

[quorw="Rin"]You don't need to ignore anything you see is a contradiction- just ask me about something if you want more clarification. I meant to write 'do'. I wrote 'don't' instead. Is this what you're referring to?[/quote]

Looks more like you changed your mind than a typo.
Rin wrote: I've never played on this site and you'll have no way to check the veracity of what I have to say- why would you take my word for it?
And you couldn't just say that when I asked?
Rin wrote:So, you don't have anything to back this up. Okay, then.
Maybe when the game end. :roll:
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:35 am

Rin is being close-minded. She refuses to even think about the possibility that we're not trying to talk about game strategy. We're talking about Rin's actions and the hesitation that KMD was looking for in scum posting their metas.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:45 am

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
dejkha wrote: Exactly. And that's what makes this argument a little silly. Besides, in general, everyone's scum meta should be "I acted like town". Obviously they weren't trying to act like act.
But this doesn't give your opinions on Rin or KMD. Your last sentence makes no sense. And if it's so silly to say "I acted like town", then why couldn't Rin say it? It's four little words. Not a big deal. Also, see my last big post for the Ztife thing.
You asked me for my thoughts on the debate, not either of them. My last sentence should read "they weren't trying to act like scum". Where did I say it was silly to say "I acted like town"? I looked at all the posts that could be considered "big" for you. What post was it?

For my opinions on them haven't change much from when the game first started. Rin's just sticking to her own opinion and Kmd is trying to see if she changes it, I guess (I'm not entirely sure what he's trying to accomplish).

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:55 am

Dej, please elaborate on your attack on Ztife. It's true that you're not contributing much besides "Empking is an idiot".

^These are the sentences. What do you say?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”