Mini 753 - Really Deep South (Game over!)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:48 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

elvis_knits wrote:I believe charter tried to silence you first and foremost. Any reason you keyed on korts?
It was an error. Only charter tried to actually silence me. Korts is merely a miller lover.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:03 am

Post by charter »

Where did charter try to silence anybody? I question a contradiction from DGB and useless questioning from farside. Even after I do this they still go on about it and I say nothing about it.

All I said about the claim was it's a null tell to me. If ABR acts scummy enough to get lynched, then we just won't have to wait for a claim.

DGB, why would you say 80% of miller claims are fake then not go after ABR? What percent are you shooting for day one?

Farside, what was the point of all your questioning about games with millers in them?

LOS
vollkan
DGB
Elvis/farside
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think we can discuss the miller claim and pressure vollkan at the same time.
charter wrote:
LOS
vollkan
DGB
Elvis/farside
I agree on vollkan, but not the rest.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

I asked ABR someone questions because he didn't claim on his first post and wanted to know more about why he claimed when he did and why he didn't claim in his first post.

unvote:
vote: volkan
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:26 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm still interested in this, vollkan:
elvis_knits wrote:
vollkan wrote:
EK wrote: As far as I can tell, the only reason vollkan thinks korts is scum, is because korts is voting vollkan. And that's no a good reason to be that sure.
EK is also treating me as serious.
I can tell some of it's joking, but all of it? You're not at all serious about anything you're saying? You are not taking the wagon seriously when you are at L-2?
Were you saying you weren't taking the wagon on you seriously, even though you got to L-2?

Some time has passed and you're still at L-2. Do you take it seriously now?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:26 am

Post by elvis_knits »

farside22 wrote:I asked ABR someone questions because he didn't claim on his first post and wanted to know more about why he claimed when he did and why he didn't claim in his first post.

unvote:
Oh, Vollkan, you're L-1 now. Taking it seriously?
Talk nerdy to me.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:48 am

Post by charter »

farside22 wrote:I asked ABR someone questions because he didn't claim on his first post and wanted to know more about why he claimed when he did and why he didn't claim in his first post.

unvote:
... I asked why you were questioning about games with millers in them. It had nothing to do with the fact that ABR claimed miller. So, what was the point of all the questioning games with millers in them?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:34 am

charter wrote:DGB, why would you say 80% of miller claims are fake then not go after ABR? What percent are you shooting for day one?
Does it look like I have a prayer of convincing anyone? Everyone seems to be pretty set in their opinions, I'm clearly the odd one out, and even the mildest challenge is met with obstination.

BTW, the case on vollkan is complete rubbish, he's at minus one, yet he keeps his cool. He's probably being bus'ed pretty hard and he's taking it for the team.

The only case against vollkan is that he's being bus'ed.

Another game cracked open on day 1 by the Goofball.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:52 am

Post by charter »

Ok, that was about the only acceptable answer I could think up that you could give.

He keeps his cool? Please, he's barely posting. If you think he's being bussed, why would you care if he gets lynched? The only lynch acceptable day one is of town? Is of scum but only townies voting for scum? No lynch? I really don't see what you're getting at.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:54 am

Post by charter »

Oh, another thing. How is you not acting on getting ABR lynched because no one will be convinced by you different than you saying Elvis is scum for claiming scum and nothing will change your mind, but you do vote for her?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:57 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

neko2086 wrote:ABR, now that you've made your entrance, could you share some thoughts on who you think is scum?
I will come back to this once you've posted your read on at least 3 players. Except for one post, we have seen nothing but one-liners (or two) from you so far. I've played with you before Neko, and I think you can do much, much better.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:02 am

charter wrote:He keeps his cool? Please, he's barely posting.
That's how I define that he's keeping his cool.
charter wrote:If you think he's being bussed, why would you care if he gets lynched?
I don't. Did I say I care? He's at minus one, so I'm not going to hammer without a claim.
charter wrote:The only lynch acceptable day one is of town? Is of scum but only townies voting for scum? No lynch? I really don't see what you're getting at.
Babble babble. I think it's pretty obvious. Tar is scum being bus'ed. Maybe you're confused because I said that his case is rubbish. It is. But that's how I know it's bus'ing. It's rubbish, and yet people sound sooooo sure. Die scum die, hang vollkan, let's get back to lynching vollkan... but it's not because the CASE itself is rubbish, that vollkan is town, and that the wagon is bad. Scum knows that the first wagon on Day 1 almost never leads directly to a lynch, so it's the best place and time to start bus'ing. Do you get it, now?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:04 am

charter wrote:Oh, another thing. How is you not acting on getting ABR lynched because no one will be convinced by you different than you saying Elvis is scum for claiming scum and nothing will change your mind, but you do vote for her?
You are asking because you think these are two similar things? Erm, how?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:07 am

charter wrote:
Korts wrote:elvis is a good wagon and I'd join if vollkan hadn't made an obvious scumreaction in his first post.
This is actually really true. I hadn't actually read the other random votes before laying the perfect trap.
unvote, vote vollkan
I call bus'ing.

neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:35 am

Post by neko2086 »

It's page 6, still pretty early, so all I'm asking is that we get something more than "Hi, I'm the miller" from you. I know you wanted to claim early, which makes sense to me, but I'm just hoping that's not all we get before we get too far along here.

We also need CarnCarn to put himself out there. I just really don't like getting too far into discussion w/o everyone having put themselves on the line to some extent, lest someone be sitting back and watching the action take place. This is why I didn't like rofl's comment, which basically allowed him to stay on the vollkan wagon w/o drawing too much attention to it.

Also, ABR, are you saying my one-liners are void of content or use? Do you think there's no utility to being concise when asking certain questions or making certain comments?

You'll get more from me soon, don't worry.
In Tartiflette We Trust
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:35 am

Post by elvis_knits »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
This is what I was getting at by asking him why all his defenses were joking and not serious. I mean, who gets to L-2 and doesn't take it seriously? I'd be peeing my pants. The coolness has got to be an act.
Talk nerdy to me.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:38 am

Post by charter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
charter wrote:Oh, another thing. How is you not acting on getting ABR lynched because no one will be convinced by you different than you saying Elvis is scum for claiming scum and nothing will change your mind, but you do vote for her?
You are asking because you think these are two similar things? Erm, how?
Elvis- No one took her seriously, except you. You voted for her saying you wouldn't unvote until she was lynched.
ABR- Claimed miller, you say he's scum. You don't vote him.

Both times you seem quite sure the person is scum, both times you have reasons for doing so that won't convince anyone else, but you only vote for Elvis. You seem to let ABR off the hook, why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:50 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:

unvote:
... I asked why you were questioning about games with millers in them. It had nothing to do with the fact that ABR claimed miller. So, what was the point of all the questioning games with millers in them?
DGB claimed that 80% of miller claims were scum I wanted proff. I dont' want to see her use this as a reason for voting someone without something valid as a future actions or reason.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:50 am

Post by neko2086 »

DGB, if you think the vollkan wagon is nothing but rubbish, why are you just bringing this up now? Do you have arguments against the points brought up against him that would help convince us that they're rubbish?
In Tartiflette We Trust
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

neko2086 wrote:It's page 6, still pretty early, so all I'm asking is that we get something more than "Hi, I'm the miller" from you. I know you wanted to claim early, which makes sense to me, but I'm just hoping that's not all we get before we get too far along here.

We also need CarnCarn to put himself out there. I just really don't like getting too far into discussion w/o everyone having put themselves on the line to some extent, lest someone be sitting back and watching the action take place. This is why I didn't like rofl's comment, which basically allowed him to stay on the vollkan wagon w/o drawing too much attention to it.

Also, ABR, are you saying my one-liners are void of content or use? Do you think there's no utility to being concise when asking certain questions or making certain comments?

You'll get more from me soon, don't worry.
I'm still navigating through different possibilities. You know neko, I may be known as little else than the miller to you now, but from my perspective, you are known for little else than just one more person attacking volkan. I am not attacking you. It would be hypocritical for either of us to request immediate and expansive contributions from the other. I think everyone enjoys some space to reflect, go through a couple scenarios, and post their suspicions when they are ready to expose their findings. This is my experience. And since Really Deep South is my only non-newbe game, it has my full attention. (I don't play more than one game at a time now).
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:16 am

Post by neko2086 »

It would be hypocritical for either of us to request immediate and expansive contributions from the other. I think everyone enjoys some space to reflect, go through a couple scenarios, and post their suspicions when they are ready to expose their findings.
I completely agree. I'm not trying to say otherwise. It's too early for a well-thought out and comprehensive analysis, but this game doesn't go anywhere unless everyone at least sticks their toes in the water, and I'm just trying to make sure you're not still sitting on the shore.

You say you're not attacking me, but you were pretty quick to dismiss my one-liner posts. Are one-liner posts always useless or contentless, and if not, were mine?
In Tartiflette We Trust
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:17 pm

elvis_knits wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
This is what I was getting at by asking him why all his defenses were joking and not serious. I mean, who gets to L-2 and doesn't take it seriously? I'd be peeing my pants. The coolness has got to be an act.
Peeing in your pants in a first wagon, on Day 1? Now I know your Achille's heel...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:27 pm

charter wrote:Elvis- No one took her seriously, except you. You voted for her saying you wouldn't unvote until she was lynched.
I'd wager a dollar that no one took me seriously, especially elvis.
charter wrote:ABR- Claimed miller, you say he's scum. You don't vote him.
No. I said, in my experience, most millers are scum.
charter wrote:Both times you seem quite sure the person is scum, both times you have reasons for doing so that won't convince anyone else, but you only vote for Elvis. You seem to let ABR off the hook, why?
I've entered a difference phase in my menstrual cycle.

Skander
Skander
Townie
Skander
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Skander »

Farside: Can you answer the question I asked you before? What timing of the miller claiming implies town and what timing implies scum?

Where is Volkan?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Skander wrote:Farside: Can you answer the question I asked you before? What timing of the miller claiming implies town and what timing implies scum?

Where is Volkan?
Someone claiming miller at L-1 would be most likely scum in my opinion. Someone who claims miller late in the day or the next day I would put in scum category.
First post with ability to answer grilling I put into a less likely scum category. With majority of game I have been in I consider a town claim. With few exceptions.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”