Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:59 am

Post by Artem »

@Crazy: The original thing gave him scummy points. His response to my questions gave him townie points, that at the time I felt outweighed the original scumminess.

@afatchic: Can you explain why you're asking me and Tajo about not voting, while you're keeping your vote parked on Crazy from the RVS? Is a parked random vote any different than a no-vote?
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by afatchic »

Artem wrote:@afatchic: Can you explain why you're asking me and Tajo about not voting, while you're keeping your vote parked on Crazy from the RVS? Is a parked random vote any different than a no-vote?
I think it looks quite nice there. So there has been nothing that has happened the entire game that you think qualifies for a vote, or even pressure using your vote?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by Plum »

Vote Count 03

afatchic - 0 - (none)
Artem - 0 - (none)
Crazy - 1 - (afatchic)
populartajo - 1 - (Crazy)
Juls - 0 - (none)

Not Voting - 3 - Artem, Juls, populartajo

With five players alive, it'll take three players to lock someone in the sports-equipment locker.

:twisted:
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by Juls »

OIC...pressure is good.

afatchic

afatchic wrote:So there has been nothing that has happened the entire game that you think qualifies for a vote
Please explain what has happened during this game that makes you think Crazy is the place to put your vote. Those in glass houses...
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by Juls »

EBWOP:

that is supposed to be
Vote: afatchic
Juls
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:Those in glass houses...
Explain please....
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by Juls »

Have you never heard the phrase "Those in glass houses shouldn't cast stones"?

It means you shouldn't be a hypocrite. You first question Artem and tajo about not having votes on anyone and then you suggest they should because enough has happened in this game that warrants votes. Yet you have a vote on Crazy with no explanation whatsoever. To "pressure" him? What exactly are you trying to pressure out of him? Usually pressure votes are used to get answers for something scummy that has been done. If he has done something, please explain it. Otherwise, I am going to "pressure" you with my vote because I want answers...you see how this works?
Juls
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:Please explain what has happened during this game that makes you think Crazy is the place to put your vote. Those in glass houses...
Well, first process of elimination. I know i'm town, and populartajo seems pro-town. Not sure about the rest. out of them Crazy seems the scummiest IMO. He hasn't contributed much in any type of scum hunting, and has just laid out baseless opinions in all of his posts until his most recent ones questioning Artem about the unvote on me. He seems to be hesitant with his vote, which i never view as pro-town. I think votes should be put out there, to either pressure or push for a lynch. Having it on anyone is better then not voting, IMO, as it at least places some pressure on someone.

Why the vote on me? And im at L-1, and i will shoot anyone who quick hammers without a decent reason, so be ready.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by Juls »

a) You are at L-2. Vote count on THIS page.

b) The only TRUE pressure vote is the L-1 vote because if you want everyone to have a vote on somebody and have no one at L-1 that means that we have to do a little round robin where everyone has one vote. Wow...awesome pressure.

c) I am voting for you because it is clear you understand the dynamic of this game. Yet you put someone L-1 and switched your vote within 2 minutes to start the game. In your 6th post you question the vigging of the GF when it is clearly stated on the wiki and even bolded. I have seen scum play the innocent townie and act as if they don't understand the rules. Next, you hypocritically challenged pop and Artem for not having votes on anyone. And you just added one more...you say Crazy is not scumhunting but the closest thing to scum hunting I have seen out of you is asking why pop and Artem hasn't voted.
Juls
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:a) You are at L-2. Vote count on THIS page.

b) The only TRUE pressure vote is the L-1 vote because if you want everyone to have a vote on somebody and have no one at L-1 that means that we have to do a little round robin where everyone has one vote. Wow...awesome pressure.

c) I am voting for you because it is clear you understand the dynamic of this game. Yet you put someone L-1 and switched your vote within 2 minutes to start the game. In your 6th post you question the vigging of the GF when it is clearly stated on the wiki and even bolded. I have seen scum play the innocent townie and act as if they don't understand the rules. Next, you hypocritically challenged pop and Artem for not having votes on anyone. And you just added one more...you say Crazy is not scumhunting but the closest thing to scum hunting I have seen out of you is asking why pop and Artem hasn't voted.
1) didn't realize someone unvoted me.
2) i didn't check the wiki, why would this setup of this game be in the wiki?
3) k. then lynch me and ill prove you wrong, when you die with me.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:23 am

Post by Juls »

afatchic wrote:i didn't check the wiki, why would this setup of this game be in the wiki?
Because it is in the very first line of Plum's second post? Did you read plum's posts? So your response to my comments are "lynch me"? Instead of being emo why don't you respond to my allegations. Or let me put it in question form:

1) What have you done to scum hunt?
2) What has Artem and Crazy done to be suspicious?
3) Why do you feel tajo is pro-town?
4) Why in post 82 did you say you would kill the hammerer and then in post 84 you said you would kill me? Do you think threats make you appear more or less townie?
Juls
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:37 am

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:
afatchic wrote:i didn't check the wiki, why would this setup of this game be in the wiki?
Because it is in the very first line of Plum's second post? Did you read plum's posts? So your response to my comments are "lynch me"? Instead of being emo why don't you respond to my allegations. Or let me put it in question form:

1) What have you done to scum hunt?
2) What has Artem and Crazy done to be suspicious?
3) Why do you feel tajo is pro-town?
4) Why in post 82 did you say you would kill the hammerer and then in post 84 you said you would kill me? Do you think threats make you appear more or less townie?
1) not denying that, so lynch me and ill kill you. :)
2) Artem- Just the impression im getting from her, hard to read. Crazy-Do you not read?
3) Populartajo seems to be really trying to scumhunt, which can't be said for many other people.
4)I said i would kill the person who hammered without a reason, if i'm genuinely scummy and someone hammers, that's fine. There would be nothing anti-town about that. However right now your twisting of my words and crap like that seems more anti town then anything. And i don't consider that a threat, but more like a promise, or early warning. Right now if i die, Juls dies with me.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:40 am

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:
Nope, i skimmed it briefly, but didn't notice the wiki link.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Crazy »

Artem wrote:@Crazy: The original thing gave him scummy points. His response to my questions gave him townie points, that at the time I felt outweighed the original scumminess.
The point of defense is to turn scumpoints into nullpoints, by explaining the logic behind whatever that person did. Since afatchic's viewpoint has absolutely not changed, I don't even see how that can cover your original case on him. (Btw, I never agreed with it in the first place; your unvote just seemed suspicious.)
afatchic wrote:Well, first process of elimination. I know i'm town, and populartajo seems pro-town. Not sure about the rest. out of them Crazy seems the scummiest IMO. He hasn't contributed much in any type of scum hunting, and has just laid out baseless opinions in all of his posts until his most recent ones questioning Artem about the unvote on me. He seems to be hesitant with his vote, which i never view as pro-town. I think votes should be put out there, to either pressure or push for a lynch. Having it on anyone is better then not voting, IMO, as it at least places some pressure on someone.
Okay, you had never explained that your vote on me was anything more than a random vote. So how did you expect me to feel the force from your magical pressure wand if you never explained it? I'm sorry, but a single random vote on me doesn't make me crack from the incredible pressure. Random votes are good for getting the game started, but after a while, a sitting random vote is the same as a non-vote.

And if you didn't get it, I am questioning Artem because I find him suspicious. If that's not scum-hunting, I don't know what is.

Also, I am shocked to find the person that was worried about accidental quick-hammers earlier now getting on peoples cases for not having a vote out.

But really, what I find most suspicious is your sudden defense of Tajo. All he has done in this game is voted you, unvoted you, and then hasn't posted any real content for a while. That's so pro-town?

Also, could you please explain why you are now saying you'll vig Juls if you're lynched? All I see there is a big pile of OMGUS.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Juls »

@afatchic: Would you say what I am doing with you is scum-hunting? I pointed out some contradictions and hypocricy in what you are saying and you are OMGUSing me.

Also, you are absolutely threatening me. If you are town, you are threatening to vig me because I am suspicious of you which would lose us the game. If you are scum, you are trying to intimidate me into removing my vote. I think you are trying to use the threats as a town-tell but it is really a null-tell to me because I can see either side doing it. But if you are town, it is an irresponsible statement. You should be convincing me that you are town, not threatening to vig me. Do you realize that if a townie gets lynched that 1-2 of the voters will be town? If you are town, and you do vig me then what would that decision be based on?
Juls
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by afatchic »

Crazy wrote:
afatchic wrote:Well, first process of elimination. I know i'm town, and populartajo seems pro-town. Not sure about the rest. out of them Crazy seems the scummiest IMO. He hasn't contributed much in any type of scum hunting, and has just laid out baseless opinions in all of his posts until his most recent ones questioning Artem about the unvote on me. He seems to be hesitant with his vote, which i never view as pro-town. I think votes should be put out there, to either pressure or push for a lynch. Having it on anyone is better then not voting, IMO, as it at least places some pressure on someone.
Okay, you had never explained that your vote on me was anything more than a random vote. So how did you expect me to feel the force from your magical pressure wand if you never explained it? I'm sorry, but a single random vote on me doesn't make me crack from the incredible pressure. Random votes are good for getting the game started, but after a while, a sitting random vote is the same as a non-vote.
So you just assumed i left it there for no reason?

And up until his lurking of late, yeah i would say populartajo has been protown.

And about vigging Juls- comes of scummy, and frankly i just don't like her. i have played a couple days with her in another game, didn't like her there, played a few days with her here, don't like her here. so its a mixture between thinking she's scum, and just can't stand her...
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by Juls »

afatchic wrote:i have played a couple days with her in another game, didn't like her there, played a few days with her here, don't like her here. so its a mixture between thinking she's scum, and just can't stand her...
Fact: you were in my other game for
1 day

That is how close you were paying attention. I see this as a pattern with you. You replaced into that game and were in the game for over two weeks claiming you would "read the thread ASAP"..."still catching up"...."soon guys..."...I was scum and saw an easy target. You were lynched.

The fact that you "can't stand me" because I accomplished my goal shows your level of maturity. If anything, you should be able to recognize the difference between my suspicions here, as town, and my suspicions there, as scum. I had nothing to go on there and I just made something up. Here, I am explaining why I think you are acting scummy and you are STILL not responding to it.
Juls
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:
afatchic wrote:i have played a couple days with her in another game, didn't like her there, played a few days with her here, don't like her here. so its a mixture between thinking she's scum, and just can't stand her...
Fact: you were in my other game for
1 day

That is how close you were paying attention. I see this as a pattern with you. You replaced into that game and were in the game for over two weeks claiming you would "read the thread ASAP"..."still catching up"...."soon guys..."...I was scum and saw an easy target. You were lynched.

The fact that you "can't stand me" because I accomplished my goal shows your level of maturity. If anything, you should be able to recognize the difference between my suspicions here, as town, and my suspicions there, as scum. I had nothing to go on there and I just made something up. Here, I am explaining why I think you are acting scummy and you are STILL not responding to it.
No i just think your personality in general is a prick. i honestly can't stand playing with you. and you didn't accomplish your goal, i was practically begging to get lynched because the mod told me i was lynch immune. see how well you succeeded last game, huh?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by Juls »

afatchic wrote:No i just think your personality in general is a prick. i honestly can't stand playing with you.
I'm sorry you feel that way. My accusations on you are not personal. I simply believe that you are scum right now. I don't see how that makes me a "prick". The jury is still out on the other game, and I don't wish to speak about it anymore since it is ongoing. If you could please put your personal feelings aside and finish this game then I will gladly watch for games you are in and not participate in those games. This game is supposed to be fun and I certainly don't want to be the cause for you not enjoying it.
Juls
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:45 am

Post by Crazy »

afatchic wrote:So you just assumed i left it there for no reason?
Well, yeah, I can't say that I have my vote on Tajo for any specific reason.
afatchic wrote:And up until his lurking of late, yeah i would say populartajo has been protown.
Well, to be honest, I think Artem, me, and now Juls have done more scum-hunting than Tajo has.
Juls wrote:And about vigging Juls- comes of scummy, and frankly i just don't like her. i have played a couple days with her in another game, didn't like her there, played a few days with her here, don't like her here. so its a mixture between thinking she's scum, and just can't stand her...
I don't really care if you don't like her; that shouldn't interfere with how you view her as scum or town.

Yet, you've really given no reason why you think she's scummy...?
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Artem »

@afatchic:

I disagree with your view on Crazy and Tajo. Crazy has been consistently pressuring me, which reads slightly town to me. Tajo asked a whole bunch of questions and then never bothered to say anything about the responses he got. That's not scum-hunting, that's trying to appear useful without actually being so.

I also don't understand your supposed "pressure" vote on Crazy. You never asked Crazy any questions, never pointed out any scummy things in his play (other than, "he's not scum-hunting", which is wrong). How is he, or any of us for that matter, supposed to understand the meaning of your vote?

Your "I'm going to shoot player X if I'm lynched right now" is highly unhelpful either. If you really are town, you could easily lose us the game if player X is town also and you don't have a cool enough head to evaluate the players voting for you.

Based on the events since my last post, I'm inclined to think Tajo is the GF and afatchic is the goon.

Vote: tajo
(L-1)

Crazy, if your vote is still random, you may want to reconsider it.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:26 am

Post by Artem »

EBWOP:
Artem wrote: Your "I'm going to shoot player X if I'm lynched right now" is highly unhelpful either. If you really are town, you could easily lose us the game if player X is town also and you don't have a cool enough head to evaluate the players voting for you.
This is assuming you get 3 votes and get lynched. (In case the assumption is not obvious.)
Juls wrote: If anything, you should be able to recognize the difference between my suspicions here, as town, and my suspicions there, as scum.
How is he supposed to know that you're town?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:38 am

Post by Juls »

In the other game I was scum and I didn't really have anything to go on because afatchic and his predecessor were both nonexistent. However, his predecessor said something about knowing something from the mod. As scum I made a fake claim around that comment. So basically I had a lame reason to vote him but it worked. Here, I have valid arguments on what he is doing to look scummy. I am saying he should be able to tell the difference by my level of analysis. Or should at least recognize that it is not weak points like in the previous game. He doesn't "know" I am town, that is not what I was trying to imply. I am saying he should see the differences in the way I am playing in this game compared to the other.
Juls
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:36 am

Post by Crazy »

Artem wrote:Based on the events since my last post, I'm inclined to think Tajo is the GF and afatchic is the goon.

Vote: tajo (L-1)

Crazy, if your vote is still random, you may want to reconsider it.
Okay, I agree with your case on afatchic you laid out... but I find you voting Tajo based on it complete bogus. I see your logic, yeah, and I had thought the same exact thing, but I
really
don't think we should be lynching someone based on what someone else said. We don't know afatchic's alignment (yet), and even if we did know he was scum, then we still wouldn't be positive that he just wasn't buddying up to a townie.

Afatchic is by far the scummiest player now, but I'm not going to assume that he's scum and lynch
Tajo
because I think he's scum! Even if he was the goon, we get two more lynches left in the game!
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Artem »

@Crazy: I agree with afatchic being the scummiest player, but I want to turn every stone before a lynch. At the moment, Tajo is the least active player. In my experience, laying low is a GF-tell. (Yes, I see the V/LA until the 20th in his sig, but he needs to either post or request a replacement.)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”