Zer0ph34r
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:48 am

Post by Zer0ph34r »

I actually kinda forgot that Green Crayons was here, there always seems to be one person every game that I just don't seem to remember in my head. Not blaming him, just saying. I too, am pretty convinced with a hohum lynch because he was my choice the last day, but I too, do not want the day to end when I/we could get more info from him or other scum.

Votecount

hohum (3):
Artem, Azhrei, ZEEnon

Zerophear (1):
hohum

Artem (0):
Azhrei (0):
Charrat (0):
Green Crayons (0):
Shinnen_no_Me (0):
ZEEnon (0):

Not votingb (4):
Shinen_no_me, Green crayons, Charrat, Zerophear

With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Prod count: Green_Crayons, hohum,
Tom
"I'm still a bit amazed by Zer0's play." -Xylthixlm
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by Artem »

Shin wrote:Btw, can someone please explain me why are the pressure on hohum? I'm not defending him, I just want to know why Artem, Azhrei and GC (and possibly others) say he's scummy, in order to see if I missed something. Hohum acted weird, but not enough for me to cast a vote. So, I want to know if I missed something or what.
Artem wrote: Because it's not about those 3 words as much as your reaction to them. You're consistently misusing terminology, dropping blanket statements and twisting the truth to fit your agenda. When somebody calls you out on something, you simply brush it off with "I've answered all the questions". You were laying low at the end of Day 1 because you didn't want to draw extra flak and surpass Seb in votes.

All those things combined make you a pretty good D2 lynch candidate in my book.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Basically, ym reasons are the same as GC's and Artems for suspecting Hohum. Please read my earlier posts for more clarification.

As it is, I'm
STILL
waiting for him to acknowledge my questions.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Shinnen_no_me, hohum, ZEEnon, Charrat, and Green Crayons have been prodded.

This is the second offence for both hohum and Green Crayon. I've decided to give everyone an extra prod because I'm too busy to look for replacement as of right now. Not that I'm happy about it >:c

Prod count: Shinnen_no_me, ZEEnon, Charrat, Green_Crayons(2), hohum (2)
Last edited by springlullaby on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

I have been prodded, but I assumed we were waiting for hohum to reply to the accusations laid upon him.
I would like more people to start posting as well as only three posts have been made since my previous one .
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Artem »

Mod: The votecount is wrong. There are players voting hohum (myself included).

It's very likely that hohum is laying low "waiting to be lynched", like he did during Day 1. I doubt we'll get any more information out of him, because he's likely waiting to see if anybody else will draw attention and surpass him in votes.
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by Artem »

EBWOP: Azhrei, me and Zee are all voting hohum.

[True and fixed, thanks. - Spring]
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by hohum »

I don't know what to say besides you're wrong about my alignment.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

hohum wrote:I don't know what to say besides you're wrong about my alignment.
No matter what alignment a player is, they are going to say they are town .
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Hmmm... After reading GC's and Artem's post (and also reading a few pages back), I think I have to agree that hohum is scummy. However, what it strikes me the most is that attitude of him of trying to lay low because he's about to get lynched. And, it's the second time he does that. Not good enough for me, so:

Vote: hohum
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

If hohum isn't going to respond, someone should really hammer.
I don't want my time to be wasted, and this process will only just repeat in day three .
hohum, I also believe you should claim otherwise we have no choice but to lynch you .
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by hohum »

If you want my claim, I'm the miller.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by hohum »

make sure you look into some of the people on my wagon when you get a chance. There's scum pushing it, methinks.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by hohum »

go ahead and hammer guys.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Just a question: if you are willing to get hammer, why don't you hammer yourself?
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

hohum wrote:If you want my claim, I'm the miller.
I'm not exactly sure how it works on this site, but on epicmafia the miller is shown up to be a regular townsperson as well. I don't think that you would neccessarily know if you are the miller or not. If you WERE the miller, then claiming miller from the start would be the best course of action, no? I don't believe this claim right now and I think that you are scum. If you can convince me otherwise, i'd remove my vote likewise .
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by hohum »

Shinnen_no_Me wrote:Just a question: if you are willing to get hammer, why don't you hammer yourself?
self-hammers are never appropriate under any circumstances, and can cause game breakage under certain circumstances. I would never do you guys the disservice of hammering until you as a town believe you have gotten everything out of me that you can possibly get.

Wagons are a good source of information, even if they lead to a mislynch. Only scum would want to cut that short.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Shinnen_no_Me wrote:Just a question: if you are willing to get hammer, why don't you hammer yourself?
This is true, but if he shows up as town I will be looking at you for suggesting this .
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Also hohum, can you please state all your current thoughts and views on the game situation so far. In case you are a townsperson, your input is glady appreciated and will be considered in the future. If you are scum, however, your entire post will not neccessarily be ignore because it may serve us some clues. So either way, please share with us your knowledge.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by hohum »

ZEEnon wrote:
hohum wrote:If you want my claim, I'm the miller.
I'm not exactly sure how it works on this site, but on epicmafia the miller is shown up to be a regular townsperson as well. I don't think that you would neccessarily know if you are the miller or not. If you WERE the miller, then claiming miller from the start would be the best course of action, no? I don't believe this claim right now and I think that you are scum. If you can convince me otherwise, i'd remove my vote likewise .
The miller gets a special role PM in the vast majority of games on MS where the roll exists, so if you are miller, then you would and should indeed know it.

The miller role is useful in situations where the cop needs to be confirmed. It works because the miller has to counterclaim the cop when the miller shows up dirty on an investigation. The miller gets lynched, the cop gets confirmed, and the cop's previous investigation results can then be trusted.

Unfortunately things didn't work out to the point where I got a chance to use my role effectively this game. I apologize for that.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by hohum »

ZEEnon wrote:Also hohum, can you please state all your current thoughts and views on the game situation so far. In case you are a townsperson, your input is glady appreciated and will be considered in the future. If you are scum, however, your entire post will not neccessarily be ignore because it may serve us some clues. So either way, please share with us your knowledge.
My thoughts on this game so far center around Artem. Please look at him very carefully after I flip, as he has zeroed in on myself and alex for very stupid reasons mostly. He has tunneled on me since the very start of the game.

He's the only person that really sticks out in my notes. I'm getting null reads on most everyone else at this point.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

I see. A miller definitely would serve a purpose in a game with different sanities. I can see that it could very well be an honest claim, i'm just not sure if I want to unvote. On the other hand, I still suspect Charrat the most because if you examine the posts made by him in this game so far as I have, you will see he makes the LEAST. If you scroll to the bottom of the thread and click to see all the posts made by only him, he is the only player that has less than one page, minus Shinnen_no_Me and Zer0ph34r because they replaced or are a new account. Perhaps scum is taking advance of hohum's scuminess in order to pass another lynch on a town aligned player. Therefore,
Unvote
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by hohum »

before I forget

Vote: Artem
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

For starters:
Green Crayons wrote:Will be in Florida from the fifth to the eighth. No access.
I don't particularly want to be replaced, but just a head's up.

Secondly, I don't know why I'm receiving a prod notification just
five
posts after I have given valid input. While I appreciate a game that requires constant activity, I don't think I should be threatened with being replaced because I wasn't able to come up with something worthwhile to respond to in five posts. I can't drum up activity myself and don't want to be replaced in a game of which I think I have been keeping myself well abreast.

Third:
hohum wrote:I don't know what to say besides you're wrong about my alignment.
Holy crap why don't you freakin' just respond to one of my posts. That's something you can say. Why don't you talk about anything I put to you?

Fourth:
Zer0ph34r wrote:I actually kinda forgot that Green Crayons was here, there always seems to be one person every game that I just don't seem to remember in my head. Not blaming him, just saying.
Yeah. The difference being, is that I haven't bugged you several times throughout the course of the game and you just flat out ignored me (as hohum as done with me). You and I just haven't really interacted.

Fifth:
hohum wrote:I would never do you guys the disservice of hammering until you as a town believe you have gotten everything out of me that you can possibly get.
This is pretty ironic, since you say these things but then you don't really follow through. You ignore questions, flat out refuse to answer questions, you haven't explained who you thought to be these scum that are pushing your bandwagon (assuming you're actually town, then you already have the knowledge that you'll flip and so you should be able to divine some sort of insight into your bandwagon that we're miraculously supposed to determine come tomorrow) and I'm not entirely convinced with your Art suspicions because I haven't seen anything qualifying as "stupid reasons" that weren't just early D1 crap. You usually want to actually provide content after pronouncing that prolonging your existence is a benefit to the town. Otherwise, it all looks like hot air.
Zer0ph34r
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by Zer0ph34r »

I find it odd that hohum just claimed out of nowhere without anyone asking him to, he just decided to. Kind of odd.

Vote: Hohum
"I'm still a bit amazed by Zer0's play." -Xylthixlm

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”