Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

You will die scum.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

All that for a lightning fast self hammer 2 minutes later, it makes me want to break something.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:26 pm

:-)
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by Nuwen »

You know that self-hammering is only the correct play if you're really dumb or really scum?
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:00 pm

No.
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

Self hammer...?

I did not see that one coming. Wonder how he'll flip, and to be honest, I don't think town zwet necessarily makes scum spring. I mean, his case is still ridiculous even if Zwet is town... but... I dunno. I'll just leave it to tomorrow.
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:10 am

Meow.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:50 am

Post by Grimmy »

hey guys. Im back from my workload and I just wanted to check in and see what...

the...

hell?

Who spilled the Zwet all over the floor?

(everyone points their fingers at Zwet)
he did it. all by himself.

Grimmy: great...just great...he makes a mess with zwet all over my floor and expects me to clean it up?

I think not.

(Grimmy ressurects Zwet to clean up his own mess, and when the floor is shiny and new looking again, but with a nice pine scent, Grimmy lets Zwet drop to the ground.)

You didnt read my PM to you, did you.

I said you were a Townie, and you had to try your best to SURVIVE.

what do you have to say for yourself

ok. I get it. Saying nothing cause your dead. wah wah wah.

anywho

thanks to the dramatic, yet anti-climactic, ending of
Zwet
(who probably couldnt be bothered to write out his full name either) the town is now down by another townie, and we go into the deep dark night, where all the night actions should be PM'ed to me by Thursday evening, to get this game restarted on Friday, but if I dont get the actions in, ill leave the night phase going until I return on Monday.

Grimmy
checking the pockets for loose change.
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Grimmy »

Looking to replace ecto, so until that occurs, we go into the Endless Night.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:15 am

Post by Grimmy »

Setael will be replacing Ectomancer immediately,

thanks set, and thanks to jereic and ecto for thier offers.

You kids have until next monday morning to send me your night actions, and then ill start the day (and hope noone else needs to be replaced)

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Grimmy »

As the
new en
during day approached,
no one
knew when
the screams would have stopped.

betcha cant figure out who died last night...

Nuwen
was found in wittle bitty peices.

and the gods above we angry!

The day starts

I will give everyone until Monday to check into the game, or there will be mod kills galore. There will be no more replacements. Its do or die time.

Grimmy
ready for a serious day 3.
Show

Rishi wrote:

Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

Oh, modkills. *is here* *is astounded with this game*
SAMMICHES SAMMICHES SAMMICHES
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:07 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I'm still here.

I think I owe this game a re-read.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Pablo, so, what was that with you voting BB yesterday?
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Nuwen »

Bah!

(I'd also like to see a game ended by a string of modkills. In the epic contention between scum and town, Grimmy. Always. Wins.)
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Setael »

Brace yourselves. I tried to keep it short.

Spring was the first to ping my scumdar starting in post 153 when she lists jer as her top scum and calls zero a "crapshoot" but doesn't vote jer, and instead tells zero to claim a few posts later and says she's "up for" a zero lynch. She gave her excuses for this later when called out for it, but I still think it's scummy to be "up for" the lynch of someone you think is town. Only scum wants townies dead, no matter how annoying and distracting they are.
nuwen, post 224 wrote:
springlullaby wrote: 2. I said very clearly why I thought Zero was crapshoot, I think he has an equal chance of being awkward scum and awkward town. I also think the best argument against him right now is to get rid of the distraction.
Anti-town argument, if not scummy. No one appreciates being caught in LILO with an erratic, inexperienced townie - but it's better than losing. Cannibalizing "distracting" players who are little more than a "crapshoot" at being scum does nothing for town. This sounds like a thinly-veiled attempt to get Zero's (or any hapless townie's) wagon started up in earnest. A desire to lynch someone for being town, albeit bad town, is suspect.
QFT

Everyone else has kind of been shoved to the back burner though as Pablo climbs higher and higher on my scum ladder. He has posted just enough to stay off anyone's lurker list while skillfully avoiding (or at least as minimally as possible) stating his suspicions on anyone. Most his posts parrot what has recently been said, without offering his own analysis or opinion. He's careful to not get on anyone's bad side, draw attention to himself or get drawn into the spotlight. When he does vote, it's just going along with the general consensus. He also does this thing I find really scummy where he asks people to give their opinions on others without providing his own.
Pablo to zwet wrote:Give us your thoughts on some people, or at least your top 3 to start with. Sipylus and nuwen, too.
At this point Pablo has not given his thoughts on anyone so far the whole game, nor has he ever provided his top 3

He then says:
Pablo wrote:btw: Zer0ph34r and spring are the ones that have caught my attention so far, what with being the centers of controversy so far. It seems like a scum's MO to stir things up.
This is a statement that doesn't draw much heat since it doesn't give actual reasons or anything to defend against, and makes it look like he's giving his opinion on people without actually doing so. Also of note, he states here that he thinks it looks scummy to "stir things up". So... if he's scum... it stands to reason that he would be careful to NOT stir things up. Which is exactly how he's playing.

His next content post he makes a statement declaring that zero is town which very much sounds like he
knows
zero will flip town. He comments minimally on 3 other players. zwet, who he votes for making one liners re: zero without making any further analysis. (He quickly unvotes in his next post without giving a reason beyond telling zwet "you're solid") and then of beyond birthday and zach he says:
quote pablo jan 30
Pablo wrote:Beyond looks good so far and has hit looked quite pro town so far.

Zach... I dunno. Neutral at this point, will have to look deeper later.
Again playing it neutral and avoiding confrontation. Doesn't voice suspicion on anyone - the worst he does is say someone is neutral.

Post 242 was especially scummy. He restates everything recently stated without offering his own opinion and jokingly threatens to vote zero just out of frustration. Same problem I had with Spring earlier. Only scum are ok with offing townies. He then doesn't vote and instead parrots that scum are likely pushing the wagon. This is actually the first time I noticed pablo at all while reading the thread. Evidently his tactic is working. He hasn't been mentioned much by other players either, so it's apparently working on others besides me.

Next post now he's defending zwet. In hindsight, it looks like he knows he's going to flip town. Any suspicion he had of zwet due to the tunneling on zero has disappeared, and pablo has only offered for explanation that zwet is justifying himself well. He then (post 291) says he might vote zero (without providing any reason to do so) while saying he's going to look into those on the zero wagon. I can't think of anything more scummy than pablo saying he's about to join a wagon and then voicing suspicion on the other voters on that wagon, as if they are scum on an obvtown wagon.

He then votes zero with no reasoning - merely says
Pablo wrote:I'm done with this nonsense. I tried, I tried my damnedest to believe you were town, but even if we keep you alive do we want you making important decisions down the road?
Vote: Zero
Answer: Yes. If it means a townie alive. "Nonsense" is not good enough to jump a wagon. Pablo never gave a decent reason.

On the off chance that Pablo is town, this could be restated as "I think you are town, but you're annoying and I'm willing to sacrifice a townie to not have to listen to you all game." Problem is, townies don't ever want to sacrifice townies. Scum wants to sacrifice townies. I think this could more accurately be restated as "I know you are town but I feel safe jumping on this wagon because you are so annoying that no one will care as I help vote out a townie without giving any real reason for doing so."

Day 2, parked on the zwet wagon, Pablo says:
Pablo wrote:I'm wary to end a day so quickly
Are you? Because you're not doing ANYTHING to slow it down or give your own reasons for voting zwet. Just following the crowd and avoiding attention, just like you did when you jumped on zero.

vote: Pablo Molinero

Other Possible Scum, though much farther down the scale of sureness

spring
- don't like how sure she seemed that zero was town, nor the fact that she wanted to lynch him anyway
beyond
- hated his turn around as soon as he got pressured to back up his spring suspicion
zachrulez
- hated his attempt to argue that there might NOT be scum on the zero wagon. Can
definitely
see the possibility of he and spring distancing with the "Ask me nicely" bickering.

Too inactive to be able to gauge

Sipylus
who has posted exactly ONCE besides his random vote and it was, ironically, a vote telling people to post more content.
mfhero
who pops in far too rarely to state his word as law without bothering to give an explanation

More likely to be town than scum

wolf
- though his zero case mostly just pointed out that zero's a poor player and not that he was scummy, he did find the meta inconsistencies so at least his vote had reasoning behind it. Also got town vibes from PerArdua so that counts in his favor a bit, too.
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by Pablo Molinero »

One word to sum up my play in this game: lazy.

Ain't proud of it, but with the mind-numbing combinations of zero and zwet on the first few days, that's what it boils down to. Obviously should take more initiative, and I will, but I'm not the only one guilty of this.

For now: 2AM=sleeps.
SAMMICHES SAMMICHES SAMMICHES
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

*Avoids Mod's cereal killings*

Okay, Nuwen's dead, which sucks for the sole reason that I could almost taste the town aligned-ness coming off of him. What bothers me is that when I smell the corpse, can't tell...is he townie? Seriously, I don't see his role on the front or death scene? Maybe my inexperience is talking but I honestly don't know what Nuwen's role is... anyone know what comes up blank? (the three other bodies have a title, Nuwen doesn't. I feel bothered now.)

As for Setael:

I like his attack on Pablo as it contains that ever elusive creature of logic. What bothers me is Pablo's response... I'll muse on this and see if Pablo gains initiative to post a defense; side note: Yeah, I know my "turn around" looks bad, but I played a really bad game here cause I had four games at a time. It isn't an excuse, but it is also the reason I can't think to really vote Pablo yet. I did the same thing. So, to pablo, I extend the benefit of the doubt that maybe you really were lazy, but I'm going to need a demonstration that your actually going to participate in this game now.
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:55 pm

Post by Setael »

pablo wrote:One word to sum up my play in this game:
scummy
Fixed.

I don't see how anything you've done can be explained away as laziness. Lurking is lazy. You've been actively trying to stay on everyone's good side. And here again you give a broad statement that other players have done the same. Who? Who do you think is scum? Once you're rested up, I'd appreciate it if you'd elaborate.

Beyond - what do you mean you've done the same? Are you talking about being lazy? Do you agree that his play can be explained away as laziness?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:45 am

Post by springlullaby »

Setael wrote:Brace yourselves. I tried to keep it short.

Spring was the first to ping my scumdar starting in post 153 when she lists jer as her top scum and calls zero a "crapshoot" but doesn't vote jer, and instead tells zero to claim a few posts later and says she's "up for" a zero lynch. She gave her excuses for this later when called out for it, but I still think it's scummy to be "up for" the lynch of someone you think is town. Only scum wants townies dead, no matter how annoying and distracting they are.
nuwen, post 224 wrote:
springlullaby wrote: 2. I said very clearly why I thought Zero was crapshoot, I think he has an equal chance of being awkward scum and awkward town. I also think the best argument against him right now is to get rid of the distraction.
Anti-town argument, if not scummy. No one appreciates being caught in LILO with an erratic, inexperienced townie - but it's better than losing. Cannibalizing "distracting" players who are little more than a "crapshoot" at being scum does nothing for town. This sounds like a thinly-veiled attempt to get Zero's (or any hapless townie's) wagon started up in earnest. A desire to lynch someone for being town, albeit bad town, is suspect.
QFT
1. Your fact are false, I did vote JereIC.
2. I already answered to Nuwen's post you quoted above, it was misreading on Nuwen's part. Here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 09#1473109
spring
- don't like how sure she seemed that zero was town, nor the fact that she wanted to lynch him anyway
I was not "sure" that Zero was town. But pretty convinced he was, yes. How? Well, he looked like it. A village idiot that is, he made no sense whatsoever as scum. I lynched him because he claimed scum, even when you are damn sure about your read, you aren't going to stick up your neck for that on the off chance you're wrong.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:55 am

Post by springlullaby »

Vote: Sipylus

2 post total, 1 random vote, 1 "content" analysis.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Vote: Springlullaby

I object to your lurker hunting. Why waste our time doing it when he will more than likely be mod killed anyway?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:38 am

Post by springlullaby »

You know what, the modding is really crap. Upon verification Sypilus hasn't posted in like more than 2 months.

FOS ZACHRULEZ
For suggesting to let modkill happen on a blatant flaker.

MOD: I object to your modding, finding replacements and prodding inactive players is your job. If you do not replace inactive players you can count me out of this game.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Zachrulez »

springlullaby wrote:You know what, the modding is really crap. Upon verification Sypilus hasn't posted in like more than 2 months.

FOS ZACHRULEZ
For suggesting to let modkill happen on a blatant flaker.

MOD: I object to your modding, finding replacements and prodding inactive players is your job. If you do not replace inactive players you can count me out of this game.
Your FOS is bullshit.

But I agree with your objection to the modding as well.

I'm not suggesting that we should let him be modkilled, I would much rather prefer to see him replaced.

With you trying to distort my position on that matter when I obviously have no control over, I am really starting to think that you are actually scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”