Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Vi »

Rhinox 849 wrote:Also, Vi, Freeko, since we know Y'all are masons and what not, talk about anything fun and exciting during the night? I'm curious as to why Vi has freeko listed as the most town person besides himself...
Sure, why not.
Brief synopsis--
(freeko) Yay I may have a decent convo tonight
(Vi) You have more balls than CF Riot, you know that? In case I die overnight, attack TonyMontana, Juls, and someone, in that order.
(freeko) At least you call me ballsy and not an a$$hole. I don't think you'll die overnight; that would risk clearing me. Still wary of Korts/raider; not so much on Korts. 'Still think they're going to try to get one of us to be the lynch tomorrow.
(freeko) Why Juls? TonyMontana maybe, but not Juls.
(freeko) REALLY don't see either of us getting NKd.
(Vi) You're not cleared by my death 4srs. Juls is Mafia because she stopped scumhunting at post #46 out of 67, plus all the stuff I mentioned earlier.
(freeko) If you die, obviously whoever attacks me killed you. What do you think of BSG? Hateful pengy voted me for 20 days and never really did anything.
(Vi) Iunno, BSG could be scum. If Juls and TonyMontana are scum, Rhinox is likely Town, and since he was paying more attention to BSG just listen to him. (Yes, I said that.)
(freeko) Still think raider is scum for buying Korts' weak sheep claim and generally buddying to him. What do you think? I also think I could argue against you, but this isn't the place for that sort of mudslinging I don't think.

As I typed this, I saw two things that just pushed freeko up from the bottom of my scumlist. Could it really be coincidence...?

Incidentally, I only just now saw that last response in the QT. You can have fun trying to accuse me of being tied to Juls; I'll leave that there.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Vi wrote:I've already explained why I do not believe Korts is guilty - I do not think Juls was bussing him.
WELL GOOD FOR YOU /christian bale

No, but seriously, you're arguing against nothing here. I'm not questioning your beliefs about korts. Why can't you just let me less convinced?
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by Vi »

TonyMontana 851 wrote:No, but seriously, you're arguing against nothing here. I'm not questioning your beliefs about korts.
Why can't you just let me less convinced?
Your English is acting up again.

Could we start this from the beginning, or something?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Ok.
Hi Vi. I think your criticism of me is a stretch.
I think you were onto something with korts, tho.
Moreso with Rhinox. Skimming his last post sent chills up my scumdar (conveniently planted in my spine).

Take me in the spirit I'm intended.

Good night.
Upcoming
Mini
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Jebus »

Mod-Note: Day deadline is active, though votes still won't count until a path is chosen.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by Vi »

Path A - Korts, tubby, TonyMontana
Path B - Rhinox, Vi
No input - freeko
No preference - raider

Path A

You can go play. I'm going to sleep for the night.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:28 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Sounds fair Vi.

I just realized that someone was mentioning wolfs before and the scum happen to be wolfs. I dont think it means much as with sheep being present makes sense for wolfs to be the scum group. There was something else I wanted to say but cant remember now, maybe after I wake up I will come back.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:13 am

Post by Jebus »

Path A chosen, begin Day 3 now.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:34 am

Post by Korts »

vote: Rhinox
scumchat never die
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:40 am

Post by tubby216 »

Korts wrote:
vote: Rhinox
for actions yesterday or do you care to eloberate
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Rhinox »

So...

Part of my analysis yesterday included Raider backing Korts' sheep claim, and calling them both likely town. If you remember, I had a group of {raider, korts, Vi, freeko} that may or may not have been scum but I considered bad lynch choices (later I added BSG to that group), and a group of {Tony, Tubby, afatchic, Juls} where I concluded at least 1 of them had to be scum. Well, 1 of them was scum (Juls), so conditions have changed in a way that makes it so I'm unable to create a (non-random) group where at least one must be scum with information I currently know.

That being said, what I really want to know today is how raider knows about the sheep, and why he thinks the sheep (Korts and Tony) are pro-town. If raider's claim seems honest - that it also makes sense to the rest of us that pro-town raider would know about the sheep and that sheep are pro-town - then I can create a group of {tubby, freeko, and Vi} of which there are probably at least 2 and possibly 3 scum (either mafia + sk, 2 mafia, or 2 mafia + sk).

To me, it seems the best course of action would be to get a full claim from raider early today to see exactly how cleared the sheep are, and move on from there.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:34 am

Post by freeko »

Wow raider, way to let minor little details like the name of the game slip past your comprehension. Its only calld
Wollf and the Traveler's Road
FFS. Sot it shouldnt be much of a shocker that there are wolves. Though now I really want to know if my "wolf" in sheep clothing" theory holds water or it if would just be too easy to think that.

@Vi: I try to see the big pitcure, and it wouldnt have been me if I didnt cover everything in the discussion. (And I think you are the only one left I havent pissed off yet :) gotta get em all) niether of us have even asked the other the first fundamental question yet. Though I put that on the site crashing, which sabotaged the pre-game. And PK being a smacktard. Doesnt matter, now I think I know enough.

@rhinox: You look really bad to me right now. Maybe instead of trying to get a claim from someone else, this is about the time you should be claiming I think. With the information brought to light over the night phase (Juls the first scum to be revealed) it makes you look really bad. I think you should be todays lynch.

I will be V/LA for the next 3 days, I anticipate being back on friday with sporadic ability to be here in the interim.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:12 am

Post by raider8169 »

freeko wrote:Wow raider, way to let minor little details like the name of the game slip past your comprehension. Its only calld
Wollf and the Traveler's Road
FFS. Sot it shouldnt be much of a shocker that there are wolves. Though now I really want to know if my "wolf" in sheep clothing" theory holds water or it if would just be too easy to think that.
Wow, yeah... so thanks for making me sound stupid :P

That is what I meant was the wolf in sheep clothing comment. I just failed at trying to explain it.

Im am suprised that the pairing of people were not broken up by kills.(Korts, me) (Vi, freeko). Also the killing of juls seems like it came from a town killing role as why else would scum have died. I assume the person who disappreared is dead as well just like the rest of them who disappeared.

Rhinox wanted me to full claim. I do not have a problem with it as it would help explain things more but it would make me more of a target. I will let everyone make this call not just one person. Last time this was brought up most people said no atleast not until I am at L-1.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:41 am

Post by freeko »

Wow, yeah... so thanks for making me sound stupid
You look stupid too, but thats besides the point. Sorry, I just couldnt resist.

Wow, act now and get one free insult directed towards you at no extra charge. Offer expires while you wait. Now back to the regularly scheduled programming.

I think Rhinox is in a position that needs him to be claiming moreso than you do at this point. Rhinox I believe is most closely associated with Juls, and we know Juls alignment now. So the question I want to know is what does that make Rhinox?This is a question I feel should be answered above all other things at this point.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Rhinox »

freeko wrote:@rhinox: You look really bad to me right now. Maybe instead of trying to get a claim from someone else, this is about the time you should be claiming I think. With the information brought to light over the night phase (Juls the first scum to be revealed) it makes you look really bad. I think you should be todays lynch.
---------------------------------------
I think Rhinox is in a position that needs him to be claiming moreso than you do at this point. Rhinox I believe is most closely associated with Juls, and we know Juls alignment now. So the question I want to know is what does that make Rhinox?This is a question I feel should be answered above all other things at this point.
Irony is ironic... on many levels.

Freeko, how am I connected to Juls? I don't recall you saying anything similar to that yesterday - All I heard you say is Korts needs to die. Now, you're agreeing with korts that I'm likely scum? Why do I get the feeling you're more likely just a scum curious if I'm the one who vigged juls, rather than you actually think I'm scummy or connected to Juls?
Raider wrote:Rhinox wanted me to full claim. I do not have a problem with it as it would help explain things more but it would make me more of a target. I will let everyone make this call not just one person. Last time this was brought up most people said no atleast not until I am at L-1.
I wouldn't worry about becoming a target if you can clear 2 other players (The sheep). That makes the game pretty trivial from here on out.

Here's where I'm at. I don't think i'm in a position where I need to claim today. I'm not sure I have a connection to Juls, and I'm not sure Korts has looked at the game without his "ZOMG RHINOX IS SCUM" glasses in a very long time. Part of why I want raider to claim is because I want to know what information he has to call the sheep and thus korts to be likely town - because otherwise, the only thing korts has done since Vi replaced in is sit around calling me scum, and there hasn't really been much of anything else. Tony also claimed sheep. So, Raider's role claim might also clear him as well, leaving a very small group in which to find the rest of the scum - Me, freeko, Vi, and tubby. I know I'm town. I'm not sure I would believe that both freeko and vi are scum. So, if Raider's claim is as good as we've been giving the benefit of the doubt since yesterday, then that means tubby is almost assuredly scum today. This is where I'm going with asking raider to claim today. If its good enough to make me think that he, tony, and korts are town, then tubby is scum. If his claim is weak, or not quite strong enough to say yeah, the sheep are probably town, then we have a harder decision to make today, because that would open korts and tony for lynch consideration today. Moreover, either way I think raider is likely town for partial claiming to support korts, unless raider and korts are scum together. IMO, much of the game has been based on assumptions surrounding Korts claiming sheep and raider supporting korts. Thats why I think raiders claim would be the best starting point today.

So there, I've lobbied for my opinion. I'm fairly confident its the best course of action today, and will provide the most information about the most number of players, without everyone massclaiming.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:46 am

Post by freeko »

I think its Juls actions at the end of day 2 that make me skeptical of you. The way he acts , and the revealed perspective of it, makes it look like he is trying to set things up so that his scumbuddy rhinox gets the watch. So that the plans of the scum are not interfered with. Hopefully I screwed it all up again for the scum. Though the watch I took seems to be irrelevant for all intents for gameplay. It ruled out korts as a liar about the night watch, and that was much of my antimosity towards him on day 2. Last point I have on you is that during day 2 with the voting done by Juls and yourself. Every time one of you voted on a wagon, the other almost immediately followed onto the wagon with a vote. There were 4 times this occured (Vi/PK, korts, myself, and the lynch)so if nothing else, explain the voting to me if you would.
leaving a very small group in which to find the rest of the scum - Me,
freeko, Vi,
and tubby
Would it help if I ruled out Vi and myself from this list. Fatso is one I am wary of myself, he is jackassing around alot, almost the same way that Juls did. By simply stopping any relevant scumhunting. Except fatso doesnt ever really do ANY scumhunting whatsoever. Aside from a bout of him vs me, he has done nothing the entire game. I could make a case for him over you. Though I think you get the tunnel vision award korts got for day 2. I think out of the 30 posts that fatso made, maybe 5? are actually worthy of being considered to have any content at all.

Maybe this game is just that easy now and its you and fatso that gotta go for the travelling town to win the game. That is how I see it.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Vi »

Rhinox, why did you ask what the Neighbors talked about last night?

To a degree, I'm interested in raider's claim. (I'd actually REALLY like to know who hit Juls last night, but I don't think anyone's willing to claim it.)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Vi »

Also posting to say that I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in.
Except that one game where I was rumored to be Mafia.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Vi wrote:To a degree, I'm interested in raider's claim. (I'd actually REALLY like to know who hit Juls last night, but I don't think anyone's willing to claim it.)
It wasnt me but I am sure everyone is going to say the same thing.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by freeko »

Im am suprised that the pairing of people were not broken up by kills.(Korts, me) (Vi, freeko).
You arent the only one, though I expected one of you guys to be the Nk target. AS was disclosed already I didnt see how Vi or myself would have been Nk'd.
It wasnt me but I am sure everyone is going to say the same thing.
I have my suspicions as to who it is. Its one of 2 people that I do not have enough of a read on atm. Everyone else is essentially pegged to being town or scum in my mind at this point. Its just a matter of execution at this point, and I mean that in most every sense of the word.

The only thing I need ot figure out who of the 3 are scum between rhinox, fatso, and Tony. Since we already know I dont really care for rhinox or fatso too much. Time to go after Tony a bit. Lets see where to start. Hmm, I cant find a good place to start. Maybe since he was not off to a good start taking a while to figure out what the role of the D1 lynch actually was.

He is all over the place. Almost right off the bat, he pegs Juls as scum and in the same post votes for Korts. This is the first alarm bell that went off when I isolated his posts. The problem is I dont know what to make of it. Good guess maybe?

The consensus is that he claimed sheep #2 if I am not mistaken, yet I thnk in his next post he took that claim back. That he later reclaimed sheep and says that his "im not a sheep" thing was a joke? I dont get it. Are you afraid of a counterclaim? Adding it all up just doesnt compute. Thats really the only thing I find strange with him.

I dont care about the votes on me, who hasnt voted for me really? So thats no shocker there. He does seem to go after korts (who was already claimed as a sheep for some time) rather repeatedly during D2. The only thing I want clarified by him is whats up with you and korts?

Should any consideration be given to him being the hammer vote on D2 as well?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

freeko wrote:He is all over the place. Almost right off the bat, he pegs Juls as scum and in the same post votes for Korts. This is the first alarm bell that went off when I isolated his posts. The problem is I dont know what to make of it. Good guess maybe?
Well, I didn't exactly peg him as scum, but he stood out in my read-through of D2. Should've stuck with it..
On another note, when looking back at then, I think it korts does seem more likely to be town based on his interaction with Juls. (not a word, Vi -.-)
freeko wrote:The consensus is that he claimed sheep #2 if I am not mistaken, yet I thnk in his next post he took that claim back. That he later reclaimed sheep and says that his "im not a sheep" thing was a joke? I dont get it.
You're using too many words. Like "consensus".
The part about me taking back my sheep claim was an obvious joke. (even had a tounge smiley attached to it, if i remember correctly)
freeko wrote:He does seem to go after korts (who was already claimed as a sheep for some time) rather repeatedly during D2. The only thing I want clarified by him is whats up with you and korts?
I can't remember really going after korts that much on day 2. What i remember was being annoyed by your tunnelvision regarding him. I do admit I was sucpicious, but it was more of an Juls/Korts, not Juls+Korts, when analyzing it, which took me alittle time to come to terms with.
Upcoming
Mini
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:15 am

Post by freeko »

Notice: V/LA until Friday.

I will have limited time and availability until friday. Not sure if I posted this before, but now I know how thigns are going to play out. There was a snowstorm that delayed eveything by a day. I had initially thought I would be back to normal on friday. This is not the case.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:21 am

Post by Korts »

I'm not liking Rhinox's accusation that I haven't been scumhunting since Vi replaced in. Care to elaborate on that?

And while my conviction is solid in you being scum, I think I have done a fairly good job of keeping my mind open to other options.
scumchat never die
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:57 am

Post by Rhinox »

Korts wrote:I'm not liking Rhinox's accusation that I haven't been scumhunting since Vi replaced in. Care to elaborate on that?

And while my conviction is solid in you being scum, I think I have done a fairly good job of keeping my mind open to other options.
I went back and looked at your posts. Since you voted me after Vi replaced in and we wagoned you, you've

1) complained about big posts and made promises to catchup
2) went on a tangent once basically OMGUSing freeko for tunneling on you, then doing a 180 for no apparent reason calling him likely town for a (IMO) bad reason (scum wouldn't be so assertive wifom)
3) said you would switch your vote to juls, but only if she was a bigger wagon than me at deadline

Its seems to me like you're basing all your reads on the wagon that formed around you. Either you're way off on your read on me, or your scum. Yeah, you were right about juls, but it makes me wonder - juls and I got on and off your wagon in nearly identical ways. You called us both scummy for it, but you were trying to push the town in my direction. I could imagine scum-korts doing that to distance from juls in the event she's killed, but still try to get me lynched, instead of your scumpartner. I don't think you were very clear if there were reasons you found us scummy other than how we hopped on and off your wagon, and because of that, I'm not sure why you found me scummier than Juls.

The reason I want raider to claim is because he has information that says you (and tony) are "probably town" for being sheep. If its good information, then I can drop my suspicions of you and just accept that you legitimately find me scummy.

I think everyone should post whether or not raider should claim in their next post. If a majority votes 'yes', then raider should claim, and vise versa. If you vote "no", please state why not. No one's really spoke up yes or no since I proposed the idea, so I'm guessing most everyone is indifferent about it.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:29 am

Post by raider8169 »

Rhinox wrote:I think everyone should post whether or not raider should claim in their next post. If a majority votes 'yes', then raider should claim, and vise versa. If you vote "no", please state why not. No one's really spoke up yes or no since I proposed the idea, so I'm guessing most everyone is indifferent about it.
I would also like to add if you wish for me to claim I would like to know why.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”