Mini 753 - Really Deep South (Game over!)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:46 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

charter wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:I am scum.
She's either scum or lying. Either way...
All players that make jokes about being scum in their first three posts are scum.

I believe this with such conviction that I will park my vote on elvis until she's lynched.

vote: elvis
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:25 am

elvis_knits wrote:
I AM SCUM. THE OTHER SCUM MIGHT WAS WELL CLAIM NOW SO WE CAN COORDINATE ACTIONS AND WIN. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IF YOU ARE SCUM. CLAIM NOW.
The Mod can lock the thread. My work is done here. Another game cracked open on page 1.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:57 am

Elvis should know... ;-)

unvote, vote: malthusis

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:38 am

I've been playing this game for 3 years. In my experience, 80% of miller claims are scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:59 am

farside22 wrote:@DGB: Every game thus far except 1 all miller claims have been town. Can you link games where millers are scum?
Are you serious? You need to be shown games with fake miller claims?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:22 am

farside22 wrote:Yes. I haven't seen a game with a fake miller claim except 1. You are saying 80% are fake. Out of all the games I played with a miller it is more like 90% are town.
Mini 703 (ongoing), so I'm naming it, but no discussion please. Natirasha claimed miller.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:37 am

Sorry, that's 708, not 703.

Also, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 171#776171 skitzer fakeclaimed miller

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:44 am

569 Adel's Nightmare -- had a miller fakeclaim if memory serves.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:45 am

farside22 wrote:Do you know of anyone scum before who claimed at the start of the day before?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:17 am

Korts wrote:I have never seen a fake miller claim. I have seen a truthful miller claim, if I remember correctly, twice. That's a 2 out of 2 in the other direction than you're suggesting. I have been around for more than a year so I have to ask: how many miller claims, fake or not, (approximately even) have you seen altogether?
At the top of my head, 7 or 8. I recall clearly being wrong about 2. One was a fakeclaiming townie of all things, maybe even BM... I just know after a while, I decided that I had seen enough miller fakeclaims and giving them the benefit of the doubt was a losing proposition.

So Korts, are you saying that a Day 1 miller claim is a confirmed townie or something? I mean, 100% of your millers are town, right?

Just a month ago, I posted this in MF: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 44#1474244 - much to my surprise, in that thread, and much to my surprise, in this game, everybody would trust millers with their money!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #116 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:28 pm

vollkan wrote:My reasoning, if you want it, is basically that a Miller claim is not a viable strategy for scum - it prevents them from keeping their fake-claim options open and is
guaranteed to place them under heightened scrutiny
Given your opinion, which is (surprising to me) shared by many others, how is the bolded part of your statement true? In particular, what kind of scrutiny are we speaking of here, if a player follows the 'rule' of claiming very early?

In fact, some players are suggesting that placing ABR under scrutiny for his claim is to distract from your wagon. Korts, for example, is actively trying to silence me. Your opinion?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #124 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:46 am

roflcopter wrote:something about this game makes me think miller is not a terribly likely role
Are you questioning Miller Worship?
roflcopter wrote:@dgb:
charter is town, y/n?
Well let's see. According to charter, players that question the Worship of the Day 1 Miller Claim are sketchy, according to charter. And players that question the players that question the worship, but not vigorously enough, are sketchy, too.

Which faction wants to keep millers around the longest?
Which faction most wants to keep
fake
millers around?
How do millers die? By the town's hand, or the scum's hand?
How do fake millers die? By the town's hand, or the scum's hand?

Now, charter wants us all to hush, accept and welcome the miller claim, and get back to the vollkan wagon - and that's an airtight wagon to be sure.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #125 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:48 am

elvis_knits wrote:I believe charter tried to silence you first and foremost. Any reason you keyed on korts?
It was an error. Only charter tried to actually silence me. Korts is merely a miller lover.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:34 am

charter wrote:DGB, why would you say 80% of miller claims are fake then not go after ABR? What percent are you shooting for day one?
Does it look like I have a prayer of convincing anyone? Everyone seems to be pretty set in their opinions, I'm clearly the odd one out, and even the mildest challenge is met with obstination.

BTW, the case on vollkan is complete rubbish, he's at minus one, yet he keeps his cool. He's probably being bus'ed pretty hard and he's taking it for the team.

The only case against vollkan is that he's being bus'ed.

Another game cracked open on day 1 by the Goofball.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #136 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:02 am

charter wrote:He keeps his cool? Please, he's barely posting.
That's how I define that he's keeping his cool.
charter wrote:If you think he's being bussed, why would you care if he gets lynched?
I don't. Did I say I care? He's at minus one, so I'm not going to hammer without a claim.
charter wrote:The only lynch acceptable day one is of town? Is of scum but only townies voting for scum? No lynch? I really don't see what you're getting at.
Babble babble. I think it's pretty obvious. Tar is scum being bus'ed. Maybe you're confused because I said that his case is rubbish. It is. But that's how I know it's bus'ing. It's rubbish, and yet people sound sooooo sure. Die scum die, hang vollkan, let's get back to lynching vollkan... but it's not because the CASE itself is rubbish, that vollkan is town, and that the wagon is bad. Scum knows that the first wagon on Day 1 almost never leads directly to a lynch, so it's the best place and time to start bus'ing. Do you get it, now?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:04 am

charter wrote:Oh, another thing. How is you not acting on getting ABR lynched because no one will be convinced by you different than you saying Elvis is scum for claiming scum and nothing will change your mind, but you do vote for her?
You are asking because you think these are two similar things? Erm, how?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #138 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:07 am

charter wrote:
Korts wrote:elvis is a good wagon and I'd join if vollkan hadn't made an obvious scumreaction in his first post.
This is actually really true. I hadn't actually read the other random votes before laying the perfect trap.
unvote, vote vollkan
I call bus'ing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #146 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:17 pm

elvis_knits wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
charter wrote:He keeps his cool? Please, he's barely posting.
That's how I define that he's keeping his cool.
This is what I was getting at by asking him why all his defenses were joking and not serious. I mean, who gets to L-2 and doesn't take it seriously? I'd be peeing my pants. The coolness has got to be an act.
Peeing in your pants in a first wagon, on Day 1? Now I know your Achille's heel...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #147 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:27 pm

charter wrote:Elvis- No one took her seriously, except you. You voted for her saying you wouldn't unvote until she was lynched.
I'd wager a dollar that no one took me seriously, especially elvis.
charter wrote:ABR- Claimed miller, you say he's scum. You don't vote him.
No. I said, in my experience, most millers are scum.
charter wrote:Both times you seem quite sure the person is scum, both times you have reasons for doing so that won't convince anyone else, but you only vote for Elvis. You seem to let ABR off the hook, why?
I've entered a difference phase in my menstrual cycle.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #151 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:24 am

vollkan wrote:As with her remarks on defensiveness above, EK is also taking everything as serious.
You say she takes everything serious.

She herself started the game by 'jokingly' claiming scum.

What do you make of this, and what are your insights on the psychology of claiming scum early in the game?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #152 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:29 am

farside22 wrote:Someone claiming miller at L-1 would be most likely scum in my opinion.
Why? What advantage is there for scum to claim MILLER, of all things, at minus 1? I'd really like yo know how this works. Are you suggesting that the scum wants to out the real miller before dying???? Or the town to back off such an awesome power role? What am I missing?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #155 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:17 am

elvis_knits wrote:And the whole time, never giving a genuine reaction to being at L-1. Mostly what you are doing is responding to questions without giving actual answers.

I smell deception.

ALSO:
vollkan wrote: Since I am at L-1, however, I shall spill the beans (or, 99% of the beans)
What? I saw you spill no beans.
Elvis; don't forget it takes a long time to make up a really good fakeclaim. The whole team is feverishly working on it. I expect the fakeclaim will blow our socks off.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #160 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:57 am

elvis_knits wrote:What do you think the vollkan wagon accomplished?
We'll find out when we know vollkan's alignment. I suspect he served as a distancing board. Korts backing off after vollkan's 'non-claim claim' seems reasonable on one hand, but a calculated out, on the other. This is a nightless game. The scum daytalks. I see a possible sign of coordination here.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #164 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:09 am

farside22 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Someone claiming miller at L-1 would be most likely scum in my opinion.
Why? What advantage is there for scum to claim MILLER, of all things, at minus 1? I'd really like yo know how this works. Are you suggesting that the scum wants to out the real miller before dying???? Or the town to back off such an awesome power role? What am I missing?
No I'm just giving examples of who I would think is scum and the timing of the claim is mostly likely scum.
I haven't answered. Let me simplify the question.

Why would a scum, run up to L-1, claim miller. Please list the advantages for said scum to claim miller.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #165 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:09 am

EBWOP: YOU haven't answered.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #166 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:15 am

elvis_knits wrote:Korts was all about the vollkan wagon until now. I don't see what could possibly have changed his mind about vollkan.
BINGO. It's very very very sketchy.

farside put vollkan and minus one, and I know she's one that loves to bus. Not only that, but she put vollkan at minus 1 with no explanation, she was babbling about ABR: "I asked ABR someone questions because he didn't claim on his first post and wanted to know more about why he claimed when he did and why he didn't claim in his first post. "

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #168 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:46 am

@ farside:

PLEASE answer this.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Why would a scum, run up to L-1, claim miller. Please list the advantages for said scum to claim miller.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #169 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:47 am

farside22 wrote:I love bussing. Never will deny that but even I'm not stupid enough as scum to lynch a buddy day 1 with nothing behind it. I wanted to see a reaction from Volkan plus if comment was sarcastic. I'm curious to know why he is being sarcastic about being lynched. If he doesn't care or if he is scum.
What was your purpose in putting him at minus one? Weren't you afraid he might be 'accidentally hammered?'

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #173 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:49 am

Korts wrote:...although I haven't yet analysed the wagon's participants properly yet.
Can you do this soon? I'm really looking forward to it. Like, with baited breath and everything.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #176 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:33 pm

farside22 wrote: DGB are you telling me people don't ask for claims at L-1? I'm just saying if somoene was at L-1 and was asked to claim and claimed miller I would beat it was scum. I can't imagine a town person being that dumb.
I will rephrase.

What are the benefits for scum to claim Miller when at L-1?

*** People! Help me! Is that not a simple question? Why is it that I can't get farside to understand this simple question??? Can someone else try to ask it differently or something? I can't get through.***

DrippingGoofball wrote:Are you kidding? If someone hammered without (1) waiting for a claim (2) having a good reason. I would be looking at that person tomorrow for lynch. Great way to catch scum. I doubt in this group there is dumb town or dumb scum, however.
What if the hammer came from a townie that didn't realize there was a wagon at L-1 on page 5?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #178 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:55 pm

...i ...give ...up .... :cry:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #181 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't get your line of thinking either ^^^
She says that if a player claimed miller at lynch minus one, she would bet that the player is scum.

Why would a cornered scum, at L-1, claim miller???

A cornered scum might claim miller after an infavorable investigation. But a scum wagonned to lynch minus 1 (no investigation) would be really stupid to claim miller, no?

Would that stop the lynch? No.

Would the scum out 'the real miller'? That is absurd, the scum wants to out useful power roles if they're going to go down, or, if not counterclaimed, appropriate the power role for themselves.

If a player claimed miller at L-1, they'd be hammered in the next post. I can't imagine why scum (or town, for that matter) would want to do that.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #183 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:14 pm

farside22 wrote:It would surprise me to see someone fumble when pressured. It happens all the time.
If it happens all the time, why would it surprise you?

Are you, by any chance, fumbling under pressure?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #187 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:34 pm

elvis_knits wrote:DGB, do you think claimed millers should be policy lynched?
Eventually, yes, unless they're vig'ed earlier. Because you know they're not getting NK'd, ever. Only the town will eliminate a claimed miller. Do you disagree with this reasoning?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #188 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:35 pm

farside22 wrote:Plus I feel you are misrepresting the initail conversation and blowing out of poportion for no real good reason I can find thus far.
That's because you're not understanding/answering the question. If you had answered it the first time I asked, you would have spared everyone the tiresome twenty follow up questions.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #190 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:42 pm

elvis_knits wrote:I guess I agree when you put it that way. But I don't feel like lynching abr for his miller claim alone, when so many others are dripping with scum.
Oh yeah. We've got lots to work with already.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #203 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:43 am

Silver lining:

You'll all be spared the case against elvis based on bus'ing speculation that I was about to make. Saves me some work, as well as future embarrassment.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #211 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:05 pm

The case against vollkan was rubbish, with such a quick wagon I'm thinking 'mega-bus' and I was thinking that elvis was in the driver's seat.

Kort's spinned a 180 on the wagon so fast his tires caught fire. This needs to be elucidated.

The malthusis wagon fails to excite me, but he is lurkish isn't he.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #215 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:45 am

CarnCarn wrote:IIRC, Korts was the first person to push the case, and it was right out of the opening posts on D1. That makes vollkan and Korts more likely to be mutually exclusive as scum, to me, because that's not something I would expect scum to do.
OH yeah???

That's TOTALLY, EXACTLY what I expect scum to do.

And look how deftly Korts backed off when it got out of hand, sparing vollkan the burden of making up a fake claim.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #219 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:50 am

Skander wrote:miller has no need to talk to the mod and get annoyed at him.
QFT

Plus, the rabbit says so. And the only kind of miller I like is of the dead variety.

unvote, vote: ABR

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #222 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:36 am

Korts wrote:BTW that's L-2.
Well at least we don't have to worry about a claim.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #225 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:44 am

It doesn't matter what rofl said.

>>>>>>>>>>
Skander wrote:miller has no need to talk to the mod and get annoyed at him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #228 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:50 am

Korts wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:It doesn't matter what rofl said
Blasphemy! How can you of all people say that?
Well we're not talking about affairs of the heart, here, just the game, haha.

ABR is a minus one.

Do we bother waiting for a replacement to hammer?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #231 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:55 pm

roflcopter wrote:waiting for a replacement would be cruel to the replacement. somebody hammer.
It would be fun if we could punish a player that everyone finds annoying, but I can't replace, I'm already in the game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #234 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:24 pm

vollkan wrote:
DGB wrote: The case against vollkan was rubbish, with such a quick wagon I'm thinking 'mega-bus' and I was thinking that elvis was in the driver's seat.
Um...didn't Elvis just flip town?
OMGIS

Yeah, I wrote I WAS thinking that elvis was in the driver's seat. In the fact of painfully contrary evidence, I have changed my mind...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #235 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:27 pm

vollkan wrote:
I wrote: Kort's spinned a 180 on the wagon so fast his tires caught fire. This needs to be elucidated.
He abandoned it when I explained the basis of my behaviour was early-game pot-stirring. Frankly, I think it's a null reaction.
Your explanation wasn't
that
good. Elvis, for instance, was not impressed.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #236 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:30 pm

vollkan wrote:
Unvote, Vote: ABR"]
You need to fix'em tags.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #241 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:58 am

Korts wrote:I don't like the charter fake hammer, and the vollkan "messed up tags" hammer. Both seem like "ooh I wannawanna hammer tehscum" without the vote turning up in a vote count.
Can you explain this in detail? It's all so intriguing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #249 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:45 am

==========
NewsFlash
==========

We interrupt this Mafia game for breaking news. DrippingGoofball has just announced, in a press conference, that she will continue to demand that claimed millers be killed, no matter when they claim.

Now back to your regularly programmed game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #256 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:27 am

farside22 wrote:Farside will no longer doubt DGB.
Hi Five!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #257 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:30 am

roflcopter wrote:
vote: neko
Reasoning?

My list of potential scumpals comprises about half the players, and I'm trying to narrow them down.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #260 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:49 am

roflcopter wrote:posts 223/227
Yes, I've seen them, but how is it more scummy than some of the other scummy players? So many candidates, only one vote...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #264 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:17 am

roflcopter wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:posts 223/227
Yes, I've seen them, but how is it more scummy than some of the other scummy players? So many candidates, only one vote...
waffling is not like you
I'm like a 1000-lb man at a donut buffet. I don't know from which end I should start gorging myself from.

I'll re-read tonight, it's only just 10 pages.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #265 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:32 am

Already on page 2: vollkan (Korts, neko, malthusis, charter, roflcopter)

ABR-scum writes: "Vote: Korts - Leave Volkan alone, he has done you no harm." He's defending vollkan (it WAS a non-case) and voting Korts instead. ABR might have been bus'ing Korts. One scumpoint for Korts.

Right after, neko chimes in: "Hmm. EK, do you not see any possible merit in a random bandwagon?" Neko therefore concedes that the vollkan wagon has no logical basis, and that it is a 'random' wagon. One scumpoint for neko.

Later, neko writes: " I see merit in your case, but vollkan's reactions have been just fascinating so far. Vollkan's initial response to Korts seemed mostly joking/sarcastic at first, but the more defensive he gets, the less I'm sure." One scumpoint. It's a lie. In fact, vollkan's response until then was a snoozefest. Another scumpoint for buddying up to elvis.

When elvis challenges him, neko writes: "
Yeah, but we're on page two... I just think vollkan's reactions are a bit much, especially following a random vote with joke reasons." One more.

Strangely, farside thinks neko gets townie points for the above. One scumpoint for farside.

Vollkan then votes neko! Hmmmm... I could see the OMGUS short bus at work here. One scumpoint to vollkan. And one to neko.

God, now that I'm re-reading elvis without having to worry about her being scum, she's a total hoot.

Look at this:
elvis_knits wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:quote="elvis_knits"]
I AM SCUM. THE OTHER SCUM MIGHT WAS WELL CLAIM NOW SO WE CAN COORDINATE ACTIONS AND WIN. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IF YOU ARE SCUM. CLAIM NOW.
Can I claim Miller? I claim
Miller
. I am not bulletproof so please refrain from shooting me on the spot. I will not name anyone so foolish and reckless as to shoot unprovoked, but you know who you are. I'm looking at you DGB. And you too, volkan. Although we are friends now, there is no telling if you still secretly want revenge for Peril in Panama.
THIS IS A GOOD START. [...]
She's on to ABR straight away. She gets a chocolate medal.

Then, gathering more spunk, she challenges him "Okay, now explain why you have a crush on vollkan." And later, "ABR, do you want to die?" Hmmm, this might explain her sudden death.

From farside: "@DGB: Every game thus far except 1 all miller claims have been town. Can you link games where millers are scum?" One scumpoint for defending ABR and putting the burden of proof on me.

A chestnut from Korts, worth a scumpoint: "I have never seen a fake miller claim."

Charter writes: 'I will throw my two cents in here. Seen way more fake miller claims than real ones. [...] No one is arguing that ABR is scum because he claimed miller. You guys are letting vollkan off the hook. FOS those " Obviously tries to distract us all onto the manufactured vollkan wagon. One point. Then pushes hard: "Waiting for suspicion of him to blow over. Not gonna happen while sheriff charter is in town. " Another point.

Korts tries to shut off the miller argument: "So get on with actually relevant scumhunting instead of going off on tangential policy lynches." One scumpoint.

Oh-oh, vollkan distances from ABR? "It's not really a crush so much as requited love." Scum Point! "As I intimated above, I approve of early miller claims (which is exactly what I did in Omod)." Maybe that's why vollkan and ABR decided that ABR should claim Miller? Another point.

During the miller discussion, neko lurks. One scumpoint.

charter casts aspersions on farside and me for challenging the miller claim, one point to charter.

OMG! Says neko, "Hm. I don't know how ABR's claim can be anything more than a null-tell. This discussion is getting real WIFOMy real fast. ABR, now that you've made your entrance, could you share some thoughts on who you think is scum? " Can you say, scumpoint?

This from neko: "
DGB, if you think the vollkan wagon is nothing but rubbish, why are you just bringing this up now? Do you have arguments against the points brought up against him that would help convince us that they're rubbish?" The burden of proof is on those that make the wagon. One scumpoint.

Post 145 is neko distancing from ABR FER SURE. One point.

Vollkan defends ABR in #150: "anybody who claims Miller, because of the potential for such a claim to be made by scum fearing investigation (regardless of how viable a strategy may be), is going to draw more attention than your average player" Point.

After vollkan feigned non-claim, Korts quickly unvotes. Methinks he was looking for an excuse to get off a bus wagon that had gotten out of hands. Scumpoint on Korts.

ABR attempts to buddy up to vollkan, MINUS one scumpoint on vollkan.

Korts gets off the vollkan wagon, sparing him the claim, and crap votes malthusis. One point. Then later, Korts continues to maintain that vollkan is scum!!! One more.

One point against farside for putting vollkan at minus one. You NEVER do that on a page 3 wagon.

Korts berates elvis for wanting vollkan to claim, but never mentions farside's putting vollkan at minus one. One point each.

Neko writes, after elvis is dead: "EK will be missed" One scumpoint for insincerity.

Right after ABR quits, charter votes vollkan out of the clear blue sky, one scumpoint.

Carncarn: "Wait... how did EK die? " also, says copter is scum! No way, One scumpoint.

Neko doesn't believe copter. One scumpoint.

I like vollkan #232, MINUS one point.

OMG, everyone read http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 43#1532143 - is that not worth TWO scumpoints???

Scumpoints

Neko **********
Korts *******
charter******
farside****
vollkan***
CarnCarn*

*facepalm*

I could have saved me a lot of work if I only listened to the bunny.

vote: neko

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #267 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:13 pm

farside22 wrote:Question doesn't ABR defending volkan seem like scum trying to save his scum partner or do you look at it as more scum trying to appear town?
A fakeclaiming miller puts himself in a very awkward position, he can't really defend a buddy, since his own credibility is nebulous at best. WIFOM I know, but I think it's more likely for ABR to strive to get 'town cred' for defending vollkan if vollkan is lynched and flips town, and ABR, as a fake claiming miller, needed all the town cred he could get. That's why I knocked one scumpoint OFF vollkan for ABR buddying up to him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #280 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Mod: can neko be temporarily replaced?
We need a claim, we can't hold off lynching the scummiest candidate for VLA reasons, in a speed game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #298 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:19 am

populartajo wrote:Anything important I should know?
Yes, neko fakeclaimed.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #300 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:31 am

1. The target will be protected (good if town, bad if scum)

Why on Earth would you want to protect a claimed miller? There is no reason for this. There are two ways that ABR could be killed. By scum, or by a vig. He's not going to be killed by scum, independent of the veracity of his claim, because millers are policy-lynched or vig'ed before LYLO. So you're not protecting ABR against a scum kill. You could only protect him from a VIG. A pro-town role trying to save us from the uninformative chore of lynching ABR before LYLO. However, ABR might have been investigated by a tracker. If he carried out the kill (admittedly, only a retarded scum group would have the kill carried out by their claimed miller), then thanks to you, the tracker would get 'no result.'

2. The target will be roleblocked (bad if town, good if scum)

Yeah, what are the chances that a scumgroup is going to have their fake miller carry out a kill on Day 1, when there's a chance of a tracker roaming around?

3. Anyone targeting the target will be blocked (the ramifications of this depend on who is targeting whom and what their intentions are--lots of variables)

The tracker, if we have one, is going to track ABR as his/her top priority. Why would you do that?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #301 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:38 am

charter wrote:Scum will never target a miller. Find me even one case where it has happened. No town protective role is wisely spent on a miller. There are virtually no roles worse than a miller. No other town power is well used on a miller.
Except vig.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #303 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:50 am

charter wrote:DGB, what do you make of neko's claimed ignorance?
Ignorance of what, exactly?
charter wrote:Of vollkan's pushing that neko's reasons are valid?
Yes, between my excitement over how totally inappropriate it is to protect a miller, vollkan making himself appear foolish over defending charter's choice slipped to the back of my mind - as something that I need to think about. It's incredibly odd. Vollkan is tossing knuckleballs.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #304 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:54 am

It's possible that neko was limited in his selection of fake targets for the fake claim.

I mean, first thing you do is to claim that you used your power on players that are dead and
don't talk
. Elvis was sniped, so that doesn't work, you can't say you protected her, she was killed by anti-town forces.

So there's only one dead player that you can use for your fakeclaim. The fake miller scum. Ah well! You gotta work with what you got, haha.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #307 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:43 am

Sorry for the delay, I had to change my avatar to reflect the wearing of the widow's garb.

I checked the wiki for 'reporter'

The Reporter can check a player's house to find out if they are home (anyone doing something during the night is not home).

In light of this, I re-read copter's posts.

There's a post in there that virtually proves that neko is lying.

If anyone else can figure it out, I'll hand out a lollipop.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #309 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:13 am

farside22 wrote:I have 3 questions.

1. Did neko make a comment one way or another about ABR's "claim'? If so what was it?

2. Neko who did you jail last night and why?

Depending on #2 answer I will have a #3 if needed.
Someone is not reading. #2 is already answered. As for #1, you can check for yourself.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #312 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:40 am

farside22 wrote:I found this DGB and there is a reason I'm asking.
neko2086 wrote:rofl, no. I don't think the morning phase is over yet anyway.
There are no nights. Yesterday, he jailed ABR. And he said that he hasn't submitted today's choice.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #315 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:17 am

farside22 wrote:Also would be nice to know if neko did use his ability why he didn't jail rofl. Rofl was an obvious target.
That is a most excellent question indeed.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #318 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:52 am

farside22 wrote:All I get from copter was this:
roflcopter wrote:ok guys, abr is lying about his roleclaim, time for a lynch
I took this statement to mean he looked into ABR that night. Interesting enough if he see's ABR doesn't that mean that Neko didn't lock him up?
Good girl.

Farside gets the lollipop.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #322 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:43 am

There's a remote possibility that vollkan has role-based info supporting neko's claim. It's the only explanation I can conceive for vollkan to agree that ABR was a fine choice for protection yesterday.

No hammer until vollkan speaks, unless we're really close to deadline.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #326 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:49 am

rules wrote:a. Instant actions: like kills and cop investigations.
b. Rest of day actions: like block, or protect. Take effect from the time the action is submitted, until the end of day.
c. End of day actions: tracker or watcher receive results, other special roles may have choices made at end of day.
Is neko still lying, or am I missing something?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #331 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:48 am

Bumpy bump bump

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #348 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:54 am

charter wrote:It's totally farside+vollkan.
vote vollkan
farside??? Why farside?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #358 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:03 pm

populartajo wrote:
charter wrote:Good imagination, but it's purely meta. I don't think it's fruitful for me to argue that because farside is making sense, she probably isn't town, right now.
/facepalm.
WOW, that's too insane of a scumtell for
me
to use, to put things in perspective.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #361 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:27 pm

I explain. "I don't think it's fruitful for me to argue that because farside is making sense, she probably isn't town, right now."

To say that a player is scum because that player is making sense is so insane a scumtell, that even I wouldn't use it.

It's the kind of joke that fizzles out when you have to explain it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #365 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:45 pm

charter wrote:Every game I've been in with farside where she's town she has been a loose cannon and made no sense whatsoever. This is quite the opposite of that, so that's why I think she's scum for meta reasons.
Look again, and tell me if you haven't noticed that she improved her play across the board. She's probably getting help from baby Aerin.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #372 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:44 am

populartajo wrote:Charter is prob town too
How so?
populartajo wrote:
Vote: Carn Carn.
Really?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #382 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:41 am

vote: vollkan

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #383 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:43 am

vollkan is at minus 2. One more vote, and it's claim time.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #386 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:04 am

charter wrote:DGB, are you just voting so you can hear a claim from him? That's what it looks like to me.
My chronic suspicion of vollkan is scattered around my many posts. I didn't see a need to summarize it into a case right now. Shall I?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #387 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:36 am

Actually, no. I just re-read and Korts/poptartajo is way scummier than vollkan.

It's interesting, how CarnCarn doesn't seem to find Korts/poptartajo scummy. Korts/poptartajo is making my scumdar shoot sparks. Korts/poptartajo is voting CarnCarn, which, given CarnCarn's scant contribution, reeks of distancing.

I must think about this.

unvote

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #389 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:49 am

populartajo wrote:I am not scum, Goofball. I can prove it, so dont waste your time.
Between you and me, have you, by any chance, already proven it to me?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #392 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:14 am

populartajo wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:I am not scum, Goofball. I can prove it, so dont waste your time.
Between you and me, have you, by any chance, already proven it to me?
No, but I can. I dont think its necessary to do it now. Do you insist?
Use your townie powers to find the real scum. Trust me.
What do you think of carn carn's last post?
Prod: malthusis.
Say no more. I trust you for now.

I didn't take a real close look at CarnCarn's post. I'll get to work.

Next down on my scum list is charter.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #395 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:19 am

Hey you know what's weird? We're at page 16, and CarnCarn stops analysing at page 7 and votes. What's up with that?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #397 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:25 am

populartajo wrote:I would like a vollkan claim.
unvote Vote : vollkan.
Is there a reason for this? Answer yes/no.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #398 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:29 am

populartajo wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey you know what's weird? We're at page 16, and CarnCarn stops analysing at page 7 and votes. What's up with that?
Good catch.
Any thoughts of CarnCarn-Vollkan?
Obv CarnCarn may be guilty of lurkerscum laziness, and the focus of vollkan could be distancing. Maybe I should check vollkan's posts for mentions of CarnCarn.

Tajo, I think you may be seeing something that is escaping my notice.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #400 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:31 am

vollkan makes an insignificant mention of CarnCarn, once. That's it. No more.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #403 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:41 am

Carn sure ain't scum hunting, I'll tell you that. Time to rattle his cage.

vote: CarnCarn

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #417 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:06 pm

I have no official reason to believe that vollkan isn't scum.

I have another busy day tomorrow, but I'll try to slip in a re-read.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #419 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:20 am

No time to re-read today, I have to run errands, visit my mom (it's her birthday) then I have badminton all evening. I have to put it off until tomorrow morning.

No one hammers until my re-read is complete, but feel free to taunt vollkan while I'm away.

BTW charter, you have it wrong. Scum 'fessing up their partners' = scum win, is the better sales pitch. Scum 'fessing up their partners' = good for the town, not so effective at convincing scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #420 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:34 am

vollkan wrote:1) Rightly or wrongly, my position on miller claiming is meta-consistent.
Hiding behind meta much?

Alright, I'm back early, and I surface re-read (I should do a deep re-read tomorrow). I'm not getting an overwhelming feeling that vollkan is town, that's for sure, but I'm very concerned that we're letting CarnCarn off the hook for another day. I'm totally unimpressed with his analysis of the first third of the game, and subsequent disappearance. He has all the evil hallmarks of lurkerscum. He's not getting away with this, not under my watch.

Mod Prod: CarnCarn

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #422 (isolation #88) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:26 am

First vollkan wagon:
vollkan (Korts(TOWN), neko(TOWN), malthusis, charter, roflcopter(TOWN), fariside (prob TONW))

There has got to be one scum on this wagon, between charter and malthusis.

=====================

Looking at vollkan:

ABR-scum defended vollkan "Leave Volkan alone, he has done you no harm."

Meanwhile, Korts writes: "I have never seen a fake miller claim."

Vollkan defended ABR the strongest: "anybody who claims Miller, because of the potential for such a claim to be made by scum fearing investigation (regardless of how viable a strategy may be), is going to draw more attention than your average player" This is factually wrong, that's why I think vollkan is hiding behind his meta. Also, ABR was buddying up to volkan in the process.

I could hammer him.

==================

In other news, I'm really really bothered by CarnCarn's lurking. It's already Day 3. We can't let a scumbag lurk his way to victory. That irks me. How come no one is pressuring CarnCarn?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #424 (isolation #89) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:42 am

charter wrote:Cause vollkan is scum, and once he flips scum we lynch malthusis and win. No need to pressure CarnCarn.
Can I trust you with this?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #426 (isolation #90) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:00 am

Are you staking your reputation that vollkan is scum and I don't need to worry about CarnCarn?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #427 (isolation #91) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:00 am

I'm only just trying to read between the lines.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #429 (isolation #92) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:13 pm

That's not good enough for me to hammer vollkan and let CarnCarn off the hook.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #431 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:36 am

UNNOFFICIAL

vollkan 2 (charter, CarnCarn, Skander)
CarnCarn 1 (DGB)

Not voting - vollkan, farside, Kison

7 remaining, 4 to lynch.

============
I'm worried to see both charter and CarnCarn on the vollkan wagon. Where is farside, where is Kison? When is the deadline?

Prod: farside, Kison
Mod: When is deadline?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #438 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:05 am

charter wrote:DGB, what do you make of farside's complete reversal on her stance on vollkan and now her searching for more roleclaims?
Any particular reason why you worry that lurkerscum CarnCarn is pressured?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #440 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:18 am

And you're that confident that CarnCarn isn't superduperlurkerscum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #445 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:30 am

Totally 100% confirmed no-doubt-about-it town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #446 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:31 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:Totally 100% confirmed no-doubt-about-it town.
Ninja'd.

That was my response to charter asking for my thoughts on farside's alignment.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #448 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:34 am

If vollkan is scum, I'd guess he didn't make the kill, given how suspicious he's been.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #450 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:36 am

charter, are you CarnCarn's buddy?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #455 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:39 am

It's so much fun watching scum squirm.

Who shall we lynch? charter or CarnCarn?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #458 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:40 am

charter wrote:Clearly you're lying, you don't have anything on me. I can prove it too.
She didn't say she has something on you, scum. Sheesh, nervous, are we?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #461 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:44 am

farside22 wrote:DGB who else do you find to be town in this game?
You and Skander. Certainly none of charter, Kison or CarnCarn.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #464 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:46 am

farside22 wrote:I'm thinking charter he says he has proff he isn't scum. Funny he seems to miss all the things said in game from rolf and tajo. As well as me.
Scum often refuses to believe the obvious. That's part of fulfilling their win condition, haha.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #465 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:47 am

charter wrote:I'm betting someone already knows I'm not scum.
No matter how you try to twist her words, she said nothing of the sort.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #468 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:51 am

[quote="farside22"DGB do you want the link so you can tell me if it's distancing or bussing?[/quote]It's all bus'ing to me. But I guess if a player pushes a buddy with moderate strength, while pushing a townie full strength, then it's distancing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #471 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:57 am

charter wrote:No, anyone with a night action that targets can confirm me.
Scum roleblocker much?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #476 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:00 am

farside22 wrote:A role blocker can be confirmed by being targeted? I never head of a role that can be confirmed by targeting them before.
I plead guilty of not having thought this through.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #477 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:03 am

Ugh? I just checked the wiki. It's half-time nightkill immunity. The only players that can confirm you are scum. And that's grossly inconsistent with your statement that any player targeting you would confirm you as town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #480 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:09 am

farside22 wrote:How does this make you 100% town?
That's the funniest thing, ever.

If he's telling the truth, and the scum takes him up on his offer, he'll be 100% dead.

The only way for him to be so cocksure is if he's helping decide who gets nightkilled, hahahahahah.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #484 (isolation #110) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:11 am

charter wrote:Because one day you'd get no result, and the other you would, which would be a commuter, and I've never heard of a scummuter. But only kills will fail.
HILARIOUS.

IF you're telling the truth, and it's a big if, the only result is you being dead.

You've stopped making sense, scum, but thanks for the amusement.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #487 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:14 am

farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote: DGB did you recieve something that you have not used yet?
Yes, if I had gotten a useful result, I would have made use of it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #489 (isolation #112) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:17 am

farside22 wrote:Be ready to brake this game!
The ducks are lined up in a row.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #492 (isolation #113) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:19 am

charter wrote:Why is farside town?
Wouldn't you and your scumpals want to know?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #516 (isolation #114) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:44 am

Where is everybody and why is charter still alive???

I mean, seriously, no lynch????????

There has got to be at least 2 scum left. Eliminating farside, Skander and myself, that means 2 out of charter, Kison and CarnCarn are scum.

So we have a 67% chance of hitting scum with today's lynch. I can see why charter wants a no-lynch. He knows the odds are damn good that his buddy or himself is going down today.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #517 (isolation #115) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:49 am

And look at this:

elvis_knits, vanilla townie, killed day 1
Albert B. Rampage, mafia goon, lynched day 1
roflcopter, door to door salesman, killed day 2

neko2086, jailkeeper, lynched day 2

populartajo, replacing Korts, detective, killed day 3

vollkan, vanilla townie, lynched day 3

TWO investigative roles. ONE protective role that can easily catch scum doing a nightkill. And one distributor of one-shot investigative roles.

Seriously, you want me to believe in an un-nightkillable town role with this set up?

Nope. And your claim was changing like clouds in the sky yesterday, I don't have to go over that again.

My money is on CarnCarn being your buddy.

vote: charter
DIE SCUM DIE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #519 (isolation #116) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:18 am

charter wrote:Well DGB is an idiot or scum. Way to throw the game away if you are town.
Your careful consideration of my arguments is noted.

Do you want me to go over the ridiculousness of your claim, and the circumstances surrounding it?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #536 (isolation #117) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:21 am

Scum
charter > CarnCarn > Kison > Skander > farside > myself
Town

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #547 (isolation #118) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:02 pm

You claimed un-necessarily. You didn't get the claim straight. A very large proportion of un-NK'able claims are by scum. You have a 67% chance of being scum.

It's a no-brainer.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #550 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:57 am

Kison wrote:Would town lurking be unheard of, considering this game moves at a faster pace? In any event, the accusation of lurking is more relevant to my predecessor, who is still active all across the site. Which brings me back to the question of why CarnCarn over me?
CarnCarn dies before you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #553 (isolation #120) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:54 am

Where are CarnCarn and Kison?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #555 (isolation #121) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:31 pm

After morning, we go to afternoon, not night.

charter's claim is as bogus as they come. Have you read the particulars? How he claimed, when he claimed, how he played the game?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #557 (isolation #122) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:31 am

charter wrote:I can't wait to start the "Should NK immune town players claim vanilla?" MD thread after this game is over.
No, they should claim some power role that's unlikely to be counterclaimed, to draw the kill.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #563 (isolation #123) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:21 am

LIST OF TOWN POWER ROLES

farside22, inventor, killed day 4

Again I can't imagine a partial un-NK'able townie fitting in this portrait.

Especially since farside was 'inventing' investigative roles, at least the one I got yesterday. She gave me a 'watch' power. The player I picked didn't get killed, so I got no information from it.

That's like, 2.5 investigative roles and a protective role...

I'm so sure charter is scum, I think we should mass claim tomorrow, if at all, and only after the scum does its kill. We'll be 4 players tomorrow, 3 townies vs. 1 scum, and even after the scum kill, we'll be 2 townies against 1 scum. We still have good odds of pulling it off.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #567 (isolation #124) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:00 am

bumpy bomp bomp

Let's win this no-brainer.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #569 (isolation #125) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:53 am

charter wrote:YOU KNOW THAT EVEN IF IM SCUM LYNCHING ME WONT WIN YOU THE GAME?
I know that, but tomorrow we'll lynch CarnCarn, because you tried to distract when I wanted to raise CarnCarn pressure, you wanted to kill a townie instead.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #573 (isolation #126) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:19 am

charter wrote:And also, think about it logically, if I was scum, I would be taking a townie down with me right now. It would be too easy to just continue acting scummy and fake distance to a townie. Once again, all this is WIFOM, but maybe my plea will not fall on deaf ears.
Sounds exactly like what you are doing right now.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #575 (isolation #127) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:23 am

Kison wrote:Who did you pick?
I picked farside, she'll been leaving clues galore about being confirmable by other players, and I knew she was telling the truth.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #576 (isolation #128) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:24 am

charter wrote:Who else am I taking down with me?
Nobody, but you're trying.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #580 (isolation #129) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:50 am

Raging Rabbit wrote:Will work on finding a replacement.
Thanks!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #582 (isolation #130) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:40 am

charter wrote:
Request REPLACEMENT/MODKILL on CarnCarn
He hasn't posted in two weeks, this is utterly ridiculous.
I just noticed the word 'modkill' in that request... Mmmmmm... that throws off my theory that charter is CarnCarn's buddy a bit... but charter is still scum no matter how you slice it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #589 (isolation #131) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:54 am

I don't know why I bother, since I think you're charter's buddy. I doubt I'm going to convince you. But here we go.

Already on page 2, vollkan wagon: vollkan (Korts(town), neko(town), malthusis/Kison, charter, roflcopter(town))

At least one of Kison or charter is scum.

Charter writes: 'I will throw my two cents in here. Seen way more fake miller claims than real ones. [...] No one is arguing that ABR is scum because he claimed miller. You guys are letting vollkan off the hook. FOS those " Obviously tries to distract us all onto the manufactured vollkan wagon. One point. Then pushes hard: "Waiting for suspicion of him to blow over. Not gonna happen while sheriff charter is in town. "

I wrote: "Now, charter wants us all to hush, accept and welcome the miller claim, and get back to the vollkan wagon - and that's an airtight wagon to be sure."

charter casts aspersions on farside and me for challenging the miller claim.

Right after ABR quits, charter votes vollkan out of the clear blue sky, one scumpoint. The vollkan wagon was complete scum-manufactured rubbish. And charter was pushing me to join, and I told him no way I was going to hammer vollkan without a claim. I seriously thought vollkan was being bus'ed.

Of all the players, charter argued the loudest to keep ABR alive.

Then charter decides farside is scum based on this: "Good imagination, but it's purely meta. I don't think it's fruitful for me to argue that because farside is making sense, she probably isn't town, right now."

These are the power roles thus far:
farside, inventor, killed day 4

TWO investigative roles. ONE protective role that can easily catch scum doing a nightkill. And one distributor of one-shot investigative roles.

So 'scuse me if I don't buy the un-NK'able claim, that's such a scum claim to begin with, but it's just not possible with all the power roles we got.

And then charter thought he could be confirmed by being targeted by a townie, when he clearly cannot, watch him backtrack, it's hilarious.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 49#1527249
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 20#1533320
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 12#1526812
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 74#1562274
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 98#1562298
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 10#1562310
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 21#1562321
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 10#1566010
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 24#1599024

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #591 (isolation #132) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:01 am

shaft.ed wrote:@charter why ask for a modkill if we're in LyLo?
Because he's scum, comes to mind. But of course, you know that. He tried to stop me from pressuring your previous incarnation (CarnCarn) yesterday.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #593 (isolation #133) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:10 am

shaft.ed wrote:If we're scum partners why would he want me modkilled?
True! Then Kison is charter's buddy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #595 (isolation #134) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:14 am

shaft.ed wrote:why not Skander?
Skander hasn't said a scummy word all game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #597 (isolation #135) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:24 am

Kison was once malthusis, whose record isn't so clean.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #599 (isolation #136) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:59 am

First vollkan wagon:
vollkan (Korts(TOWN), neko(TOWN), malthusis/Kison, charter, roflcopter(TOWN), fariside (TOWN))

One of charter and malthusis/Kison is scum, at least.

You probably know which it is.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #602 (isolation #137) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:54 am

shaft.ed wrote:Also GoofBall, why aren't you dead yet?
An abundance of power roles. We've had one power role claim per day for the scum to chew on instead of me. I won't be here tomorrow.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #603 (isolation #138) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:55 am

shaft.ed wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Kison wrote:Who did you pick?
I picked farside, she'll been leaving clues galore about being confirmable by other players, and I knew she was telling the truth.
Is this in regards to the scum kill or some other ability?
She was an inventor, and gave me a one-shot 'watch' power.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #622 (isolation #139) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:21 pm

shaft.ed wrote:damn it I totally had a DGB scum and Kison town read

I thought the farside kill was today, what happened in that regard?
She gave Skander the invention of a ONE-SHOT VIG.

We didn't know if shooting a townie would give us the win today, so we were awaiting a response from the mod.

This game was a string of bad luck for the town, and we had every possible break in the book.

==========================

We had a tiff in the QT, after ABR claimed miller, without warning his buddies. I always want to lynch millers, so I was trying not to bus him, and bus him at the same time. Luckily, there were a lot of miller-defenders, that allowed me to back off. Also, he threatened us in kind in the QT; if we tried to bus him, he'd have us lynched, etc. He wanted to play to survive as an individual, not to win as a team.

But then ABR quit on us, because we wanted him to send the kill (since the miller claim tainted him, it made him disposable), and I was a roleblocker, and Skander was the godfather. He tried to override our decision with the mod, and the mod decided, wisely, that the decision would be the godfather (Skander) to make.

But all in all, the miller claim served us well, which should be a lesson to everyone. (1) Lynch all millers and (2) the Day 1 bus is hugely effective, scum will do it. After that, we were able to hang every player that had defended ABR, and then some.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for my abominable behavior in this game, which included deceit, framing, fabrication, manipulation, and murder. Next time I will claim scum, and we shall live in harmony.

Thanks for shafted for providing late-game canon fodder replacement.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #623 (isolation #140) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Adel wrote:oh shit. I thought you guys (Kison+shaft.ed) were minutes away from cracking it for the win!

I had fun following this game.
Were you some alt??? Why were you following this game? Adel?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #624 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:23 pm

farside22 wrote:Shame the game was no win with this town. DGB and Skander was great till recently. Skanders felt off and so did DGB. I second guessed myself and the fact that no one freaking asked how DGB received an item watched me and got no results just pisses me off.
I was watching, not tracking, which means that I was going to say I thought you'd be killed.

*I'm so sowwy*

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #625 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Adel wrote:Having an inventor in the setup handing item after item to the scum was pretty tragic.
We felt awful.

Here's the QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/LFknXZmSSDYm

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #627 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Adel wrote:What did you guys think of how RR broke the day up into phases?
That worked nicely, it was nice having a game with deadlines and no downtime.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #647 (isolation #144) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Raging Rabbit wrote:Anyone interested in night actions?
Yeah!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”