zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Yes. You might want to add a ! b4 ur votez.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by tubby216 »

^useless wall of text glad to see you know how to waste you time,, congrats
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by tubby216 »

sorry

that was directed at shadowqknight
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Shadow Knight's "wall of text" was a solid, intelligent contribution.

I'm already voting for you, scum. I wish I could vote you multiple times. There's only so much your buddy Tar is going to do to defend you before he buses you so hard, your head is going to spin.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by tubby216 »

Shadow Knight wrote:!xmafia in

!unvote

Hi. I'm here. Give me tonight to read up and I'll post my thoughts in the morning.
good first post
ShadowKnight wrote:Finally done with my re-read. I see you guys have put UROE at lynch -2. I'm not understanding why everyone has left tubby alone though. Every post I read of his pinged the scumdar and just when I was thinking, wow, tubby scummy mcscummerson and then disappears, he shows up again and posts another bad post. I don't know how he managed to slip lurking *and* actively lurking past a group like this, but I don't like it.

!vote tubby
blah offers no other content no comment about anything that was said?
ShadowKnight wrote:LOL, I'll at least wait until I hear his claim before making that decision.
useless

ShadowKnight wrote:I was talking about UROE actually. And I'm somewhat interested to see what he claims as I've never played IRC before and from what people here have been saying, the roles get.... odd.
more useless
ShadowKnight wrote:I say we leave the potential power role alone for today and lynch tubby instead. Lets see if UROE can come up with some good info for us tonight.
well at least you never voted for him then you would have been back tracking :roll:
Shadow Knight wrote:wow, kevy- first off, I really don't like the "if x is scum then y must be scum" reasoning. You've contradicted yourself with your own statements.
kevy wrote:We lynch URoE, and if he comes up scum, THEN we lynch DGB. The two are obviously aligned, whether it be scum or town.
kevy wrote:Do I need to remind you that watcher can be a scum role?
So a scum watcher couldn't have watched a townie who didn't use their ability? You sir, are guilty of craplogic.

!vote kevy
pot vs kettle much there shadow??
ShadowKnight wrote:I don't mind going after tubby today.

!vote Tubby
how convienant
Shadow Knight wrote:
tubby216 wrote:checking in will post thoughts soonest
Hi. Thoughts? Or were you planning to lurk in plain sight for two days in a row?
i was workin on it more lameness
Shadow Knight wrote:we can't lynch dgb, its your turn, tubby.
more uselessness nope dgb is correct lynch

i am not eve bothering to quote your case as it is complete crap logic,

why not try looking at whatr tar said day one? try checking dgb' rsponses to uroe, myself and kevy/ or are you to busy pushing a worthless wagon so your buddy doesn't get lynched??

wait i got it your are just pissed cause you think i am mis-reppin the (216),
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by tubby216 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Shadow Knight's "wall of text" was a solid, intelligent contribution.

I'm already voting for you, scum. I wish I could vote you multiple times. There's only so much your buddy Tar is going to do to defend you before he buses you so hard, your head is going to spin.
you hush since you are letting your new found friend try to deffend you ,
Kevy
Kevy
Townie
Kevy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Kevy »

Xtoxm wrote:Zwet, like I said cop results mean
nothing
. It might mean something if you die and have sanity revealed.

I'm not sure what to think right now, some people seem to be acting weird...I'm absrobing, though.
Actually, it wasn't a cop result, it was an MUP result. Xtoxm, pay attention please.

MUP inspections are always sane, and there is no doubt about it. The only way Tarhalindur is NOT town is if zwet is lying about being an MUP, or Tarhalindur is a miller-type role (like godfather).

And now that I think about it, zwet got a town result on Tarhalindur night 1. Zwet.. what did you do night 0? This is all you said day 1:
zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm a multiple user personality.
Very suspicious.

Also, there is an obvious ganging on tubby from the DGB/zwet/Shadow Knight group.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Methinks Tar is looking for an easy distraction from his scumbuddy's wagon, that is, tubby.
zwetschenwasser wrote:DGB, tar is town, unless he's a godfather. I muped him, remember?
DrippingGoofball wrote:Oh. Then maybe he's a godfather. If not - I want to see the real Tar. And soon.
This instance is very strange. And then of course, Shadow Knight appears out of nowhere to defend DGB:
Shadow Knight wrote:we can't lynch dgb, its your turn, tubby.
This was never explained either; why can't we lynch DGB?

DGB is completely tunnel visioned on tubby and Tarhalindur being scum together, shown here:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Shadow Knight's "wall of text" was a solid, intelligent contribution.

Even though Tarhalindur is town according to zwet's MUP results. DGB is apparently suggesting that Tarhalindur is not only a godfather, but also tubby's scum partner. Also note how DGB defends Shadow Knight's post, even though Shadow Knight's was as "contentless", if not more "contentless", than the quoted tubby post.

DGB's playing may possibly be explained by one of Tarhalindur's posts:
Tarhalindur wrote:In other words, I finally found DGB's supertell: berzerking (focusing on a particular player with the intensity of a trained attack dog). Berzerker-DGB is town, passive DGB is scum.

I see no sign in this game of DGB focusing with single-minded intensity on a player. Coming from her, that's a HUGE scumtell.

!vote DrippingGoofball
And so, DGB has been trying to play like her town meta.

Another thing:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Tubby is scum, though.
And yet, zwetschenwasser is voting Xtoxm for being "distancing scum".

If you read this post carefully, you will see the HUGE holes in logic and the scummy playing from the DGB/zwet/Shadow Knight group. I think at least one of them, if not all of them, are scum together; they seem to be trying to rush the tubby lynch. If you read the beginning of day 2, you will see that there is actually no reason for the tubby wagon. The three of them just said he "was scum". tubby is just bad town, from what I gather. His posts a little hard to follow, but I don't think tubby is aligned with any of them.

Therefore, because the wagon is already kind of there:

!vote DrippingGoofball

I realize that this contradicts my earlier statement where I said that DGB/URoE were of the same alignment, but the last couple of posts have made me change my mind. DGB has been ignoring claim information and blindly trying to follow the town meta that Tarhalindur put out for her. Also, roflcopter strongly believes that DGB is scum, and roflcopter is WITHOUT A DOUBT, town. I trust his judgment, along with my own, for good reason.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Kevy wrote:DGB's playing may possibly be explained by one of Tarhalindur's posts:
Tarhalindur wrote:In other words, I finally found DGB's supertell: berzerking (focusing on a particular player with the intensity of a trained attack dog). Berzerker-DGB is town, passive DGB is scum.

I see no sign in this game of DGB focusing with single-minded intensity on a player. Coming from her, that's a HUGE scumtell
And so, DGB has been trying to play like her town meta.
Pfffffffffffft!

If you think that's my level of focusing on players, you have no clue what you're talking about. By my standards I'm going pretty soft on tubby and Tar, haha. Tar should confirm this.
Kevy wrote:I realize that this contradicts my earlier statement where I said that DGB/URoE were of the same alignment, but the last couple of posts have made me change my mind.
Yet, the reasons you were hanging onto yesterday still exist. DO YOU REALIZE that you used this line of reasoning to lynch one player yesterday (UROE) and now, you disown this same reasoning to lynch the other player, that you said UROE's alignment would decide?
Kevy wrote:DGB has been ignoring claim information
I have? Where.
Kevy wrote:...and blindly trying to follow the town meta that Tarhalindur put out for her.
I mean, seriously, even Tar would argue against that.

Also, if roflcopter was town, he'd know I'm town, and he'd say as much. His misguided evaluation of my alignment saddens and surprises me, if he's town, but if he's scum, he's just doing his job and I forgive him.

You're completely and hopelessly wrong, but I'm thinking you're wrong as a townie, rather than a scumbag.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Xtoxm wrote:Zwet, like I said cop results mean
nothing
. It might mean something if you die and have sanity revealed.

I'm not sure what to think right now, some people seem to be acting weird...I'm absrobing, though.
Just a heads up, if he is a mup, then he is most decidedly sane barring any sort of miller/anti-miller/GF.
Kevy
Kevy
Townie
Kevy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by Kevy »

I like how DGB failed to read my entire post, and only noticed the parts of my post that were about her, and only her.

I'm also not "completely and hopelessly wrong", you can't even respond to the other 90% of my post because I am completely RIGHT.

And if it isn't already obvious, "DGB has been ignoring claim information" meant that you ignored the fact that zwet has a sane MUP inspection on Tarhalindur, which said Tarhalindur was town. You are accusing Tarhalindur of being scum with tubby, apparently on the basis that Tarhalindur is a godfather. Quite the stretch there.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

I'm glad everyone forgot I was ranked 6th before the reset.

!vote Tanarin

Obvscum
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:59 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Just a heads up, if he is a mup, then he is most decidedly sane barring any sort of miller/anti-miller/GF.
Ah, I didn't know that. Although when I played I remember seeing a lot of anti-millers/GF's, so I still don't read much into it. Not that i'm actually thinking Tar is scum.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:45 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

! Mafia Votes

Xtoxm & Kevy: Do you recognise RTFT?
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Is that an abbreviation?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Kevy
Kevy
Townie
Kevy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:20 am

Post by Kevy »

Empking's Alt wrote:! Mafia Votes

Xtoxm & Kevy: Do you recognise RTFT?
What about it?
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:29 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

Answer the question first. (I'll take Xtoxm's as a no.)
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:03 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

@kevy- that comment was directed at tubby after he spent much of day one barning DGB (basically setting her up to take the fall for his vote) and then turning on her. Then day 2 he started off with "time to lynch DGB" to which I said "we can't we have to lynch you".

@tubby- that was great. you followed up empty posting with an empty defense. You tried to do a post by post analysis but conveniently don't answer the one I posted on you.

@everyone- I don't consider my PBPA to be a defense of DGB. Its an attack on tubby because I'm pretty sure he's scum.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Town/Mafia/SK/Cult/Oth 5/3/1/0/0
Win/Loss/Draw/Abandoned 4/1/0/1
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:43 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

EBWODP

@tubby (again)- I'll even do you the honor of answering you PBPA of me. I'm not gonna cut and paste it, but I'll go through it.

- Offers no other content- Nothing else I read from page 1 - 9 really struck me as a scum tell. The biggest things that stood out to me were your contentless posts and obvious barning of DGB.

- pot vs. kettle- I don't understand what you're saying here. in what way does pot vs. kettle apply to me?

- crap logic- how is my case against you crap logic? please refute my claims. show me that they are baseless. show me all the content you posted. show me how you put more thought into your vote than "me too." show me the logical change from "DGB is experienced and so I must vote whoever she does" to "DGB is scum because she voted to lynch a townie (pay no attention to my vote)." show me how my case is wrong.

- what tar said- what did tar say that clears you?

- what DGB said- what in DGB's responses to anyone clear you?

- misreppin the 216- WTF? I have no idea what you're talking about here, please explain.

So there you go. What I would like is for you to take some time today/tonight and calmly respond to this entire post. I think the part you're missing is that I've never claimed that DGB is innocent or that I'm sure she's town. For all I know, the two of you are distancing. I'm not saying that anyone else in the game is anything. I'm saying you're scum. I've posted a case explaining why I believe you're scum. I'm asking you to defend yourself with content, not by trying to blow off the case.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:03 am

Post by tubby216 »

Shadow Knight wrote:EBWODP

@tubby (again)- I'll even do you the honor of answering you PBPA of me. I'm not gonna cut and paste it, but I'll go through it.
- Offers no other content- Nothing else I read from page 1 - 9 really struck me as a scum tell. The biggest things that stood out to me were your contentless posts and obvious barning of DGB.

- pot vs. kettle- I don't understand what you're saying here. in what way does pot vs. kettle apply to me?

- crap logic- how is my case against you crap logic? please refute my claims. show me that they are baseless. show me all the content you posted. show me how you put more thought into your vote than "me too." show me the logical change from "DGB is experienced and so I must vote whoever she does" to "DGB is scum because she voted to lynch a townie (pay no attention to my vote)." show me how my case is wrong.

- what tar said- what did tar say that clears you?

- what DGB said- what in DGB's responses to anyone clear you?

- misreppin the 216- WTF? I have no idea what you're talking about here, please explain.

So there you go. What I would like is for you to take some time today/tonight and calmly respond to this entire post. I think the part you're missing is that I've never claimed that DGB is innocent or that I'm sure she's town. For all I know, the two of you are distancing. I'm not saying that anyone else in the game is anything. I'm saying you're scum. I've posted a case explaining why I believe you're scum. I'm asking you to defend yourself with content, not by trying to blow off the case.[/quote]

what i am trying to say is that your brilliant post by post of me is crap so responded with a post by post of you wich was only fair.

What I am saying is that you are tunneling and not looking at anyones nor are you looking at anything anyone disscussed, for example, the massclaim issue, irc vs forum mafia play, they change in peoples playstyle from forum to irc, or how about like the 10 other players in this game that have offered little to no content? why me?

come back with a case that is a little better than "he offers no content he must be scum, die scum die!"

you and your "case" are not worth my time try agian
also if you don't know about the (216) then you have prolly never been to peabody's or the agora.
Vir4030
Vir4030
Townie
Vir4030
Townie
Townie

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:30 am

Post by Vir4030 »

Tajo, don't you think it's a little hypocritical to come back from a week of break asking the mod to prod the inactives? Your V/LA ended five days ago. As someone who takes the time every couple days to read the thread and put together some sort of thoughtful post, this rubs me the wrong way.

You listed six people that you don't have a clue what they think. Is this because they haven't posted much? Tubby has posted a lot and he was on your list. Do you still not know what he thinks?

You also did not list Phate as someone who you don't know what they think, although he has barely posted at all, except for calling for his mass claim. What does he think, from your opinion?

Shadow Knight and Tubby, I think you should lay off each other for a bit. Look at some other people. Your focusing is doing nothing to help the town, and is getting big enough to be quite a distraction. Nevermind each other -- who else do you think is scum and why?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:36 am

Post by populartajo »

Yes, its hypocritical.
GG.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:39 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

So you're whole defense is "his case is crap"? As I explained before, I read everything in the thread. Nothing else struck me as scummy. You keep saying I have no case against you, but here are the scum tells I have seen you exhibit:

1. Active Lurking
2. Pushing responsibility for your actions on another player
3. OMGUS attacking that same player
4. Attempting to ignore/discredit a case made against you instead of explaining your actions/thoughts.

I personally didn't care about the discussions regarding mass claims, irc vs forum mafia, or changing playstyles as one moves from one to the other. They are non issues for me. I don't agree with mass claiming as it provides the scum with too much information and hands the scum our power roles. I don't generally metagame people, so their "normal" playstyle doesn't matter to me.

And actually, I have been to the Agora as well as Blossom, the Rock Hall, Public Square, Common Grounds, the Palace Theater, and several other places in Cuyahoga County. I assure you, that I'd still think you're scum if you were in Lorain County, Medina County, or Lake County. The fact that you even brought this up, makes your "defense" even more laughable.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:41 am

Post by populartajo »

Vir wrote:Shadow Knight and Tubby, I think you should lay off each other for a bit. Look at some other people. Your focusing is doing nothing to help the town, and is getting big enough to be quite a distraction. Nevermind each other -- who else do you think is scum and why?
Also, die please.
!vote: Vir.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:59 am

Post by tubby216 »

Shadow Knight wrote:So you're whole defense is "his case is crap"? As I explained before, I read everything in the thread. Nothing else struck me as scummy. You keep saying I have no case against you, but here are the scum tells I have seen you exhibit:

1. Active Lurking
2. Pushing responsibility for your actions on another player
3. OMGUS attacking that same player
4. Attempting to ignore/discredit a case made against you instead of explaining your actions/thoughts.

I personally didn't care about the discussions regarding mass claims, irc vs forum mafia, or changing playstyles as one moves from one to the other. They are non issues for me. I don't agree with mass claiming as it provides the scum with too much information and hands the scum our power roles. I don't generally metagame people, so their "normal" playstyle doesn't matter to me.

And actually, I have been to the Agora as well as Blossom, the Rock Hall, Public Square, Common Grounds, the Palace Theater, and several other places in Cuyahoga County. I assure you, that I'd still think you're scum if you were in Lorain County, Medina County, or Lake County. The fact that you even brought this up, makes your "defense" even more laughable.

ok sure,,
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

I would be happy with a tubby or a xtotm lynch at this point.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”