dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:22 am

Post by dejkha »

@Coolness:

Not once did I get on Zwet's case about him being right (I dont think I did; if I did, give me a quote). In fact, I was right also, because I agreed with him on the matter. But since he was right, how is that a good reason to excuse him from being scum? I'd appreciate it you included more from now on. I hardly believe that you thought there was "not much to react to". Especially, when it's been 12 pages and you're completely wrong about almost everything you said (which wasn't much). But if you were actually reading, you'd get your facts straight and see that I haven't hammered Zwet and have stated reasons as to why I won't as of yet. It seems like your previous post was just to make it seem like you're following along (and a very bad job of it, at that), by hopping onto a bandwagon that you can't hammer.

FoS: Coolness
Unless you can counter with how you managed to gather the, mostly incorrect, information you're basing your vote off of.

Vote Count #12

dejkha - 3 (Crazy, zwetschenwasser, ThaCoolness)
zwetschenwasser - 4 (MadCrawdad, Jazzmyn, rokovoj, IH)

Not Voting: dejkha, nicoliosgotpolio

5 to lynch and 3 to lynch at deadline.
Deadline is March 8.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad
Goon
MadCrawdad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:43 am

Post by MadCrawdad »

ThaCoolness wrote:@Crawdad: I'm trying to convince dek not to hammer.
Cool, there's some inconsistencies in what you're saying.

In nicolio's post below, nic looks like they'd be willing to hammer zwet. Right?
nicoliosgotpolio wrote:
FoS : Zwet
, only because I don't hammer until everyone else can't, or wants me to.
In dejkha's post below, dejkha says that he's not willing to hammer.
dejkha wrote:What did you want our opinions on last page? If we're ok with a hammer?
If so, I don't find Zwet particularly scummy enough to hammer, but if someone else wants to, that's fine with me.
If he wasn't at L-1, I'd put him there. He seems to have a weak way of arguing and has erratic voting patterns while trying to pass them all off as "pressure". Not much about it that that can help.
Based on these posts, doesn't it seem that nic would need more convincing to not hammer zwet than dejkha did?

Now here's what you said that started this line of questioning:
ThaCoolness wrote:Not much to react to... but, I don't see why dek is on zwet's case. She WAS right in Sir being scum. You can't be mad at her for that. That's really scummy.

Vote: Dek
In your post above, you claim that as zwet picked Sir as scum, going after zwet now would be scummy.

Here's a post by rokovoj right after Sir ended up dead. Rok still thinks that zwet might be scum.
rokovoj wrote:Sironigous's unwillingness to vote for zwets could be because they're both mafia. Sironigous's vote for him could also indicate to scum who he tried to kill. I'm leaning towards the former as a townie-aligned zwets conflicts with his behavior thus far and based on hohum's two posts, it doesn't seem like the scum agreed on a way to inform each other of their targets.
Even after Rok's post above, you say that you think rok is town.
ThaCoolness wrote:I'm just gonna say here that I think Rokovoj is town, because hohum rolled a die, it landed on him, and hohum was dead short after because of a failed kill. And I don't think hohum would target his own scum partner, as it would lead to a fiery death.
So, a couple of questions:

1. As rok is still on zwet, after Sir's death, what about rok makes you really think that they're town?

2. As dejkha is not really on zwet, what about dejkha makes you really think that they're scum? I know that you said that you voted dejkha to convince him not to hammer, but as it looks like he was unlikely to do so, what else swayed you enough to vote there?
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:36 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

To answer question 2: I thought dekjha was on zwet. I missed the part when he said he wouldn't hammer.

Nicolios: do not hammer zwet. I have seen hardly anything, if at all, to hammer him. Please explain where you think zwet is scum.
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:39 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

I now see nicolios's post on the last post of page 12. anyways, just refer to my above post.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:57 am

Post by dejkha »

ThaCoolness wrote:To answer question 2: I thought dekjha was on zwet. I missed the part when he said he wouldn't hammer.
Ok, so is there any reason as to why you're gonna keep your vote on me? Why not did not answer Mad's first question or mine from before when I asked how being right about scum excuses someone from suspicion?
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:58 am

Post by dejkha »

EBWOP: The start of the second sentence should be "Why did you not answer"

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:07 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Dej, there's more reason to find you suspicious, as you're not willing to hammer someone so you'll look like you were on the town's side once I flip town.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:28 am

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Dej, there's more reason to find you suspicious, as you're not willing to hammer someone so you'll look like you were on the town's side once I flip town.
Why is it that you're repeatedly using logic that can be applied to others (including yourself) but only use it on me? I'm sure I can give at least 3 examples of you doing this. Sounds like unnecessary tunneling if you're town.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:29 am

Is that all your defense?
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:43 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

Unvote: Dekjha
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:47 am

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Is that all your defense?
Is what I said yours? You hardly even have a case against me because all you're doing is making points that can be applied to other people and yourself, but only use it against me for some reason.

Coolness, are you gonna start answering questions or what?

ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:50 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

Yes, in my next post.
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:56 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

OK, here's my response:

I have looked at the post Crawdad posted. I think that he's town because of hohum dying right after rolling a die landing on him. He used WIFOM and went wrong. Rok's response after I said that seemed a bit angry, so I think that Rok is a townie.

I don't know why Rok was on zwet's case after he was right on Sir being scum. Zwet didn't vote because it seemed to me he didn't have quite enough evidence to vote just yet. He did have a FoS on Sir IIRC.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:10 am

Dejkha, I don't care that they can be applied to other people. What you're saying is pure WIFOM.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:14 am

Post by dejkha »

What am I saying that can be WIFOM and how?

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:44 am

If you were in a random game and someone accuses two people of having the same scum tell, would your only defense be "no fair, the other guy's doing it too"?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:59 am

Post by dejkha »

Quote me where I use that to defend myself, because I'm pretty damn sure I haven't. And if you can't find one and continue down this path of [can't think of a word for it, but I will make a case showing it], then I'll happily be the hammer to your lynch.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:02 am

Post by dejkha »

Mod: Can you prod Roko and Jazz? I dont think they've posted for at least 4 days.

I'd like to hear more from Nico. I don't think you've said very much at all this game.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:20 am

down what path? You don't even know what you're trying to say, and now you're threatening to lynch!
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:32 am

Post by dejkha »

Can't find a quote to support your false claim huh?

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:04 pm

WHAT FALSE CLAIM???
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by dejkha »

Seems like you implied that I'm doing what you described in post 315 in response to what I ask in 314.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Yes. That's not a falseclaim. I don't do quotes. You should know that by now.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by dejkha »

Then consider the claim false until someone can provide one.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:51 pm

Town, listen closely. Lynch dej tomorrow, then pressure Jazzmyn. If she checks out, lynch MadCrawdad. Bye folks!

Vote: Zwetschenwasser

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”