afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:27 am

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:I hope that tomorrow you will be helpful...it is kinda bad form to replace into a game and do absolutely nothing.
So you think a confirmed townie won't get night killed?

Mod-Edit Final Votecount of D2

afatchic - 6 (Rhinox, Juls, Vi, freeko, Raider, TonyMontana)

Freeko - 3 (BSG)
Juls - 1 (tubby)
Rhinox - 1 (Korts)
Vi - 1 (afatchic)

Not Voting - 0 (Nobody is Not Voting)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. afatchic has been lynched.[/i]
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:32 am

Post by Korts »

afatchic wrote:because this proves im town
Uhh, not conclusively. You might have been scum with a one-shot lynch immunity, which is plausible. You're far more likely to be town at this juncture, but that may change depending on how much of a threat you turn out to be for scum.
scumchat never die
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 am

Post by Juls »

afatchic 799 wrote:you may want to reread again, but im fairly certain i said i would be caught up by tomorrow, then claim tomorrow.
753 says friday
761 says give you some time
777 says soon...you said soon when you replaced in too.
780 was the first time you said tomorrow. Then you made a flurry of posts while I was sleeping.
afatchic 799 wrote:And no i didn't intend to be unhelpful but RL has been kinda tough and i haven't had like 6 hours to just sit in front of a computer screen. Sorry next time ill put RL on hold for you.
Of course real life comes first but you shouldn't have joined two more games after replacing into this one if you couldn't keep up with the ones that you were already in. It's a pretty lame excuse.
-------------------------------------
Juls
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:03 am

Post by TonyMontana »

afatchic wrote:
raider8169 wrote:
afatchic wrote:See everyone tomorrow.
This sounds to me like you are unlynchable? Is that true? If true why did you not say something sooner?
1)because this proves im town, rather then everyone trying to take me at my word for it.
2)its early, and even numbers, so it seemed like a good time-if any.
3)the bandwagon seemed like it would provide useful information, especially since i don't actually die.

So the upside is now im confirmed town since an unlynchable scum is unheard of. the bad part is im
gonna get night killed
tonight since im confirmed.
One can only hope.
The pro-town thing to do would be claiming and letting
us
decide whether we wanted to waste a lynch on you. But you instead wanted to use your role, apparantly for your own amusement. So giddy about being an unlynchable.....
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:10 am

Post by raider8169 »

TonyMontana wrote:The pro-town thing to do would be claiming and letting
us
decide whether we wanted to waste a lynch on you. But you instead wanted to use your role, apparantly for your own amusement. So giddy about being an unlynchable.....
I agree, we may have saved a lynch and now scum get a free kill becuase of it. When we could have decided to lynch someone else instead.

Is the concusses to let freeko watch tonight then? I was leaning towards letting Vi watch because I still think freeko to be scum.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:15 am

Post by Juls »

Why freeko? Before I thought Rhinox had shown interest in watching.
Juls
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:29 am

Post by TonyMontana »

raider8169 wrote:Is the concusses to let freeko watch tonight then? I was leaning towards letting Vi watch because I still think freeko to be scum.
consensus?
And did I miss a meeting? I'd let afatchic watch before i'd let freeko
Upcoming
Mini
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:30 am

Post by Vi »

TonyMontana 806 wrote:consensus?
And did I miss a meeting?
I know I'm sick, but I'm pretty sure I didn't see that one.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:09 am

Post by raider8169 »

Juls wrote:Why freeko? Before I thought Rhinox had shown interest in watching.
Something was said a while back about it but when freeko spoke up. I think I was the only one who said something back. I assumed that meant that everyone else was ok with it.

My thoughts is that it should be the most towniest person to watch. I think also Korts should not do it as last time he said he had no choices. It would not make sense for me to do it as incase Korts was lieing and then I watched and got the samething it could be said we were making that up or something.

If everyone else does not want freeko to do it then I think the easiest method could be for everyone who wants to say something now and we can vote on it.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:15 am

Post by Juls »

Well I am headed to work and likely won't get to post again until late tonight. If that is the case I will go ahead and put my two cents in. I would like for it to be Rhinox. He seemed to indicate he would be able to tell if Korts was lieing or not.

FYI, Korts can't do it again because he can't do it two nights in a row.
Juls
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:28 am

Post by freeko »

I still want to stomp korts guts out. I put it aside for the time being as actually playing the game is muchmore relevant than having some worhtless squabble to kill time. This will likely be the definitive piece of information for me to use in judging korts actions so far. I am still convinvced that a sheep in this game would essentially be the wolf in sheeps clothing.

Of course I could be wrong and the night watch is just something to argue over, which I am perfectly fine with. Only way for me to know and to put my suspicions to rest is to do it.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:00 am

Post by Rhinox »

Well... I step away for a minute and all hell brakes loose.

Firstly, thoughts on afatchic... Has scum EVER had lynch immunity - even 1-shot lynch immunity? It seems horrible for the town. We find scum and can't lynch him. If he's alive tomorrow, do we try to lynch him again, knowing we might waste another lynch? No, I think he is probably town with lynch immunity, or maybe even 1-shot lynch immunity. Could he be an sk with lynch or 1-shot lynch immunity? Either way scum have to kill him. Even if he's not 100% confirmed town, nobody can lynch him. I'm certainly not going to waste any more lynches trying to lynch an unlynchable player.

Another thing to consider - if he's scum, his scum partners would know he had lynch immunity. I'm thinking back to the LT wagon and wondering now if it was growing so quickly because scum were trying to get a majority vote on LT to force a no lynch? However, nobody wanted to lynch Lt or afatchic today, until very late in the day - I think that also points to afatchic being either town or superstrong-sk.

On the watch subject, I think Raider is a bad choice. Raider is connected to korts due to the sheep claim. I would rather see someone removed from the situation be the watch. However, I don't think Korts was lying about the watch anyways. I mean, think about it... why would scum lie about the watch, knowing that someone else would probably watch the next night and know he was lying? Unless another scum watches again. I know its safe for me to watch because I know my allignment. I'd be comfortable with BSG watching, but there is no way of knowing if she'll be around to make the choice. I don't want either freeko or Vi watching. I think afatchic shouldn't watch due to the liklihood he will be killed and we won't get anything from him tomorrow. I'm iffy about juls and tubby - we're getting to a situation where due to the process of elimination, there is a higher probability that 1 or both of them are scum. Tony is in that group too, but I've liked tony's posts today, and of the 3 I think he is more likely town.

So, my order of preference for who watches tonight: Me>BSG>Tony.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:15 am

Post by raider8169 »

Just for the record I have no intention of trying to watch nor will I post that I will watch when the time comes.

I would like everyone who is not going to watch post the same thing so we do not have someone try and jump the gun, if that is possible.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:42 am

Post by TonyMontana »

*Will not watch*
*will be behind rhinox taking the watch*
Upcoming
Mini
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:58 am

Post by Korts »

I'd lean towards either freeko or Vi watching tonight because freeko's concern was that I was lying, and this way he'd get confirmation either firsthand or through a player he has more reason to trust than others.
freeko wrote:I am still convinvced that a sheep in this game would essentially be the wolf in sheeps clothing.
And you still have yet to give any evidence that gives this theory some credibility.

I'm far more cautious about Rhinox watching--if he's scum, which I strongly suspect he is, he would have a prime chance to forge some evidence against me.
scumchat never die
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:18 am

Post by raider8169 »

Should we all do a top 3 people to watch of those willing and see if that will do the trick or does anyone else have a better idea?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Rhinox »

Korts wrote:I'm far more cautious about Rhinox watching--if he's scum, which I strongly suspect he is, he would have a prime chance to forge some evidence against me.
Herein lies the dilemna with anybody watching...

But now that you've pointed out a flaw, it makes it one big WIFOM problem. For example, what would you expect if I come out tomorrow after watching and completely corroborate your story, given that you expect me as scum to try to fabricate something to frame you? Will you assume I'm town reporting the information I got, or will you assume you foiled an attempt for me to try to make you look bad? What if now, after you suggest I would lie, I actually do get/report more information than you? Would that mean I still tried to fabricate something even though I knew you would find it scummy, or would that mean that I actually was being honest?

How do we know you didn't just suggest that to cover your ass, since you know whoever watches will come back tomorrow with more information that you gave us this morning? Basically, you just said you would be suspicious of whoever watches if they report more significant information than you were able to report this morning.

For that matter, why would Rhinox-scum be any more likely than any other scum to fabricate something to frame you? On of freeko or Vi could be scum, why wouldn't they try to fabricate something? Freeko especially.. I suspect he might even try to make something up as town just because he wants you dead so badly.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:57 am

Post by raider8169 »

Rhinox wrote:Herein lies the dilemna with anybody watching...
Anything can happen and though we are trying to limit what we can the best course of action is to send someone most of us think will act in the interest of town.

Those that elected not to watch or just shouldnt are:

TonyMontana
raider8169
Korts
afatchic

Leaving us with the choices:

freeko
Juls
tubby216
Rhinox
BSG
Vi
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:09 am

Post by tubby216 »

i say freeko or vi should watch, preferably vi
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:28 am

Post by afatchic »

Seriously if y'all are gonna complain about lynching me, then don't bandwagon so quick. i thought it would provide useful information, so i went along with it. even if i was scum, i would still have partners out there, so blaming this on me is a
terrible
excuse.

Anyways i nominate Juls or Freeko to watch, since i believe both of their claims.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:59 am

Post by BSG »

Sorry, have been sick lately. I told the mod, but it was apparently not put in the game itself. I'm not better yet, but I had to respond in one game today. And I saw that you guys were looking who to choose for the watch.
I rather would be it myself, but otherwise I support Juls. I'm not in favor of letting one of the claimed neighbours watch. I have no read on Tubby, which is most likely the case with me in your opinion. Which leaves Juls and Rhinox for me. Of those, I think that Juls looks more town.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:05 am

Post by afatchic »

BSG wrote:Which leaves Juls and Rhinox for me. Of those, I think that Juls looks more town.
Well i think Rhinox is scum, so i would really prefer if he didn't watch.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Juls »

Got a minute between class...I would say my top 3 are me->rhinox->BSG.
Juls
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:22 am

Post by freeko »

Well i think Rhinox is scum, so i would really prefer if he didn't watch.
So... who isnt scum in your little world?
I suspect he might even try to make something up as town just because he wants you dead so badly.
Noted.

It is a rather interesting WIFOM situation that the night watch entails. At the least we all know that I am not a sheep. Therefore I should be able to process things a little better than what a sheep should be able to do. In reality I think I would only use the night watch information for my analysis of where korts stands. I dont know how much information was withheld or changed by the "sheep" that watched N1. I could also make a WIFOM on korts witholding information because he infact was scum as well. Easiest way to make sure your buddies get away free and clear is to be the watcher and conveniently look the other way.

I could go on and on with more circular logic, but its pointless. It doesnt get anywhere. Another thing I dont think will go anywhere is if Juls gets more path information after N2 is over with.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by Jebus »

Mod Cutscene 4

You continue to discuss the identity of the killer in your group as you continue to traverse the path. Unfortunately for afatchic, horses don't get good traction in mud :wink:

After a heated discussion, you decide afatchic is scum. You tie the noose around his neck, and hang the lying bastard from a birch on the side of the path.

afatchic, a Courier, has been lynched.

afatchic was a 'commuting' courier between the two towns.

Here's the deal now - you need to choose someone to keep watch for the night.
Rules for the Watch:

-No one person can keep watch twice per night.
-First one to make a post with "Watch" bolded will watch, and night will start.
-If nobody volunteers to watch within 24 hours, the watch will be chosen by dice roll.

This, unlike morning decisions, is a constant with very little effect.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”