Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Vi »

Korts 723 wrote:I'd start a wagon on Tony from scratch
Is it because of the freeko vote by itself, or is there more?
Also, what do you think of the afatchic wagon in light of the people who started it (Rhinox, Juls)?

afatchic is currently at L-2 and there are five days left before deadline. Just playing stock ticker.

Mod-Edit Votecount 2-18

afatchic - 4 (Rhinox, Juls, Vi, freeko)
Freeko - 3 (BSG, Raider, TonyMontana)
Juls - 1 (tubby)
Rhinox - 1 (Korts)

Not Voting - 1 (afatchic)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in 5 Days, in case you happen to be wondering. This is Friday, February 28th, around 1:00 GMT (or 20:00 on the 27th for EST, etc.)

tubby216 wrote:btw note to the mod this is the most twisted game i have ever been apart of period
Why thank you :wink:
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:13 am

Post by raider8169 »

Vi wrote:afatchic is currently at L-2 and there are four days left before deadline. Just playing stock ticker.
For the record I am well aware of this. If afatchic doesnt post something to change my mind I will change over my vote before the deadline.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Korts »

Vi wrote:
Korts 723 wrote:I'd start a wagon on Tony from scratch
Is it because of the freeko vote by itself, or is there more?
Only thing that really bothered me was the freeko vote, but that was pretty blatant. The only other thing that kinda seemed scummy to me was how he ignored my IMO thorough defense of myself after your case on me was presented; but I'm biased on that issue.

Also, the vote on freeko looks particularly fishy because of this previous post:
TonyMontana wrote:
raider8169 wrote:
freeko wrote:Both.
Vote freeko

That is not anybit helpful to town. You just want Korts lynched for the sake of a lynch then. Everyone else on the bandwagon atleast concidered what I have said and then made up their mind, even if it was agianst the information I had. I would much rather you be todays lynch.
While I agree freeko is acting very anti-town, I must concede that Vi's "confirmation" of freeko is every bit as, if not even more, credible as yours of korts.

unvote
He never does mention that he's changed his mind about any "confirmation" from Vi having any bearing on freeko's alignment.

Your line of questioning, I take it, means you'd be willing to explore a Tony wagon?
Vi wrote:Also, what do you think of the afatchic wagon in light of the people who started it (Rhinox, Juls)?
Huh, I didn't see that. For what it's worth I don't agree with the premise of the lynch at all--"hey look fatty hasn't caught up yet let's lynch him" seems to be the train of thought--I would be on afatchic's wagon in lieu of any more favorable lynch simply because he's one of the players who aren't bad play (where bad play is along the freeko/Vi and the raider/Korts axes).
scumchat never die
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:47 am

Post by freeko »

Personally, I would be happy if you took afatchic and replaced those votes with votes on BSG. Look at BSG posts in isolation, especially ones that were made lately. (I use the term lately rather loosely). Just for the record, there are a total of 24 posts made from BSG the entire game until now. For someone to be in the game and only post 24 times.. something isnt right.

4 posts on jan 8th after the servers took a crap.
4 posts from jan 9th -11th (so thats a 3rd of the posts made already)
2 more on the 13th and another on the 17th of jan.
2 total at the end of jan (25th and 28th)

Thats 13 of 24 posts (about 54% of total) made before this month even started.

The vote was parked on me on feb 3rd, along with a huge flurry of 6 posts. so that leaves 5 posts made between feb 3rd and now. Not throwing out any posts for lack of any relevant content (there are a few that would qualify), this would be the definition of a lurker no?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:14 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Korts wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:While I agree freeko is acting very anti-town, I must concede that Vi's "confirmation" of freeko is every bit as, if not even more, credible as yours of korts.

unvote
He never does mention that he's changed his mind about any "confirmation" from Vi having any bearing on freeko's alignment.
First off, freeko has done alot of talking since then,
and secondly, I wasn't exectly saying the confirmation was rock solid (which it isn't), I was rather comparing it to your confirmation which is shoddy as well.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:22 am

Post by Vi »

Korts 727 wrote:Your line of questioning, I take it, means you'd be willing to explore a Tony wagon?
Plotting to kill people is one of my favorite things to do. I just have to be really public about it because I'm never scum.

In all seriousness, if there is a worthy case to be had on someone, I'd like to comb through it. I don't really have a read on TonyMontana right now.
On that note... In TonyMontana #3, he notes that freeko's "confirmation" is as good or better than as Korts' confirmation, and unvotes. But he's unvoting
Korts
, not
freeko
Non sequitur.

This also begs the question of why he's not voting the less-confirmed Korts.

@freeko 728: She's made 11 posts elsewhere since her last one here ("responding to prod, will catch up"). Something's most decidedly not right here, and I'm tempted to take freeko up on his offer.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Juls »

Aside from being around and not posting in this game and voting for freeko...is there anything else on BSG? I read her the other day and I didn't feel like she was scum but maybe she has just lost interest in the game.

I sdon't like afatchic's reactions to the wagon on her (not answering the questions or even attempting to clear anything up...and being defensive).

Also, Tubby has yet to deliver on the promised analysis...still waiting.
-------------------------------------
Juls
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by freeko »

Consider it a 20th anniversary celebration of the vote that was parked on me. Well, it will be 20 days tomorrow so I guess why not. Aside from that vote being parked on me, there isnt anything on BSG.

Its a WIFOM situation with BSG, if antoher prod gets slapped on BSG, then there will be a forced replacement. On the other hand that vote has been on me for 20 days. Nothing has been offered in relevant game play in about 10 days. Lurker opportunistic scum go?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Vi wrote:This also begs the question of why he's not voting the less-confirmed Korts.
There's not really any corrolation between the confirmations and degrees of scumminess here.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by freeko »

So, should we look at you instead?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:40 am

Post by Rhinox »

Juls wrote:Aside from being around and not posting in this game and voting for freeko...is there anything else on BSG? I read her the other day and I didn't feel like she was scum but maybe she has just lost interest in the game.
This.
korts wrote:Huh, I didn't see that. For what it's worth I don't agree with the premise of the lynch at all--"hey look fatty hasn't caught up yet let's lynch him" seems to be the train of thought--I would be on afatchic's wagon in lieu of any more favorable lynch simply because he's one of the players who aren't bad play (where bad play is along the freeko/Vi and the raider/Korts axes).
Not This. Maybe you should go look back at my post where I voted for afatchic and see that it wasn't only because he hasn't caught up yet. Also, I think you're being a little hypocritical. How are the reasons stated for voting afatchic now worse than your reasons for saying you would vote him ("He's not one of the players I don't want to see lynched.")? Your reason doesn't sound like a reason at all - more like an excuse to be able to jump on the wagon, while calling the other people voting for him scummy for their votes/reasons.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:26 am

Post by freeko »

Well afatchic has been even less useless than BSG has been. Now thats saying something. 4 posts the entire game and 0 of them are game related. Well, maybe I can give half credit for one of them. The rest are "oh deary me I need to catch up". Blatant stall tactic? Though it seems that even at L-2 afatchic seems to be in absolutely no hurry to even bother mounting any manner of defense at all. From joining in on the 14th (at least this is where afc acknowledges into the thread amidst technical difficulties beforehand) There has been a 7 day spread that offers nothing to the game except "i'll catch up soon" (but im blatantly stalling).

I seem to sense a disturbance in the force here though. And it is not in the same way as BSG. Maybe its just that I am celebrating the 20th anniverasry of BSG's parked vote on me today. Its inherently up to you guys, but also of consideration.. raider (korts supposed "buddy" in all this) still has a vote parked on me as well.

@korts: got anything to say about your "buddy" raider at the moment?

@bsg & afatchic: got
ANYTHING
to say
AT ALL
?

Admittedly I am voting afatchic out of self preservation, though I personally would like to be voting BSG instead.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:49 am

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:I sdon't like afatchic's reactions to the wagon on her (not answering the questions or even attempting to clear anything up...and being defensive).
Sorry. It may just be better for the town if i get lynched...
freeko wrote:@bsg & afatchic: got
ANYTHING
to say
AT ALL
?

Admittedly I am voting afatchic out of self preservation, though I personally would like to be voting BSG instead.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:50 am

Post by afatchic »

To make things interesting....
Vote Freeko
. gotta love setting traps... :)

Anyways, didn't realize deadline was so soon, ill try my best to get my thoughts up by wed.-ish.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:40 am

Post by raider8169 »

Unvote, vote afatchic

I really dislike afatchic's vote. Please post your thoughts but you have become today's lynch. I dont like the votes of half the people on freeko's bandwagon. As much as I want him lynched I do not want it to be because of people dumping a vote on him as a placeholder or because they could just get away with it.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:56 am

Post by Korts »

freeko wrote:@korts: got anything to say about your "buddy" raider at the moment?
No, not really, other than insisting that he get off your wagon--which he did for a far better wagon.

afatchic, if you wanted to set a trap, why explicitly state that intention? Do you agree that this defeats the whole purpose?

Actually I do have something to say to raider. Do you think aiming for self-preservation is scummy or anti-town? I get the feeling you're voting afatchic for voting freeko when his intentions are clearly at least in part to keep a role he knows to be sharing his alignment (i.e. himself) alive.
scumchat never die
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by Rhinox »

raiders vote puts afatchic at L-1. I would like to see a claim from afatchic soon.

Also, freeko is at L-2.

I've seen too many times in my few games players "didn't realize" it was L-1 and place an "accidental" or "unintended" hammer, so... everybody should know now.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Korts wrote:Actually I do have something to say to raider. Do you think aiming for self-preservation is scummy or anti-town? I get the feeling you're voting afatchic for voting freeko when his intentions are clearly at least in part to keep a role he knows to be sharing his alignment (i.e. himself) alive.
Aiming for self-preservation is not scummy IMO, it goes after their win condition as town or scum so at worse or best its a null tell. Freeko and afatchic did it this game alone. The problem I have is that everyone who currently have a vote on freeko is doing it so they have an easy out or a cheap placeholder for their vote to make it seem like they have in the game. I have been thinking about that for a while but this last vote seem to be too much for me.

Question for everyone, if we have the opition to watch tonight as the deadline it getting close should we choose to should watch or leave it up to the first person to grab it? I like the idea of picking someone.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by freeko »

I said (and had korts blessing) early in in the game day that I wanted to watch. I still say that this holds true. This way I can put to bed any animosity against korts with real first hand information of what happens during the watch.

I am actually at L-3 I had afatchic take raiders place for 3 votes on me. Whereas afatchic is at L-1. The only people able to hammer are those who switch off me (not likely at all to happen at this point) which leaves Korts and tubby. Rubby had a vote on me so I doubt he would want to hammer.. so Korts.. Im certain the die is cast here, go for it.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by Jebus »

By popular demand, I've got this to say.

BSG is currently sick and unable to come on for a little while. He preferred that he not be replaced, but said that if it was requested he'd get replaced. So if that's what you guys want, make it clear for me. Note, though, that a replacement before the deadline may not be possible, and deadline will not be extended again unless we get that replacement.

Also,
Jebus wrote:
-If no decision for lynch is made by the deadline, a No Lynch will occur.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by raider8169 »

I have no preference, being sick sucks and there is not much someone can do about it.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by freeko »

BSG is a he?

Film at 11 it seems.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Vi »

Posting to say--
1) This monitor and the words on it are swaying back and forth; it's kind of a neat effect. wooooOOOOOoooo~ *is sick, dazed, and confused*
2) I'm beginning to increasingly feel that we're not going anywhere and taking a shot in the dark for this lynch. Academic question - how bad could No Lynch be?
3) BSG claims to be ZazieR's sister, etc.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Juls »

Vi wrote:1) This monitor and the words on it are swaying back and forth; it's kind of a neat effect. wooooOOOOOoooo~ *is sick, dazed, and confused*
Lay off the sauce!
Vi wrote:Academic question - how bad could No Lynch be?
I wouldn't be opposed to it but we still have a few days to see what afatchic has to say in response to the questions posed to her and see if tubby is actually going to post his analysis.
-------------------------------------
Juls
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by freeko »

Academic question - how bad could No Lynch be?
Statistically speaking there is no way to evaluate it, but I am relying on my poker instinct here when I say this. I think it would be worse (more so in the long run) for the town to no lynch right now. What follows is my opinion on the matter. Take it for what its worth (not much).

I have to break this down somewhat. no lynching means that only 1 person is (potentially) removed leaving 9 left. This player will be a threat to the scum team in all likelyhood as I cant fathom one of the mostly inactives being removed. This does the town no different than if we were to have mislynched afatchic and someone disappears into the night. That leaves 8 left. My guess is that it doesnt affect much going into the next game day as there will still be at least one more opportunity for the town to get it right.

Though this changes things if there are 2 or 3 scum players in this game. If there are 2 then whatever, this lynch or mislynch as it may be is irrelevant. If there are 3 then either way you cut it, the town side is 2 misses away from losing right now. the no lynch will only serve to aide the scum by removing a players from the town side, and thereby making it easier for them to potentially sway someone to vote with them and win the game the next day after the second potential mislynch.

Assuming my reads on people are correct (yeah right) I can put a value at around 50/50 on this lynch. If I were at the poker tables I would be in a postiition where I would want to call just to see the hand. Remember that no information was given on the N1 disappearance, so I assume that the N2 disappearance will also result in no reveal either. The only way to get concrete information to move forward with, is to lynch (correctly or not).

Of course there are things that I am looking for at the start of day 3 if a replacement for me is not found (I will stay in the game until I am replaced, I will officially request at the end of the game day as I had also stated earlier)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”