StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:51 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

StrangerCoug here--I'm on my sister's phone right now. I'm trying to get somewhere where I don't have to push tiny buttons to see what I'm doing, and I'll look at the vote count when I can.

And if MafiaSSK has abandoned this game in my absence, I'm going to hurt him.
[b]Co-Mod account for StrangerCoug and MafiaSSK for Hell Aboard the [i]Purple Flower[/i] and Monopoly Mafia[/b]
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:08 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

*gets on an actual computer, hurts MafiaSSK, prods Megatheory and yawetag, and notes pacman281292's V/LA*

Vote count

charter (5): Megatheory, Alabaska J, yawetag, pacman281292, Empking’s Alt
Gamma (1): Nightfall
Nightfall (1): Gamma
yawetag (1): charter
Not voting (4): Anticollie, Braeden, Spoilum, Jebus

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.
[b]Co-Mod account for StrangerCoug and MafiaSSK for Hell Aboard the [i]Purple Flower[/i] and Monopoly Mafia[/b]
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:19 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Sorry guys. Forgot the password.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:22 am

Post by Alabaska J »

charter wrote:
Nightfall wrote:
charter wrote: Nightfall is definately scum, he has still not added anything to this game.
Excuse me... I was one of the very first people to argue against your idea of mass name claiming and have continued to debate that issue with you as you haven't seemed to want to give it up... What else have you contributed?
Given opinions on quite a few people. You haven't.
this is a bullshit reason to call someone definitely scum. just sayin.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:43 am

Post by charter »

You actually think I could tell that he was definately scum from like page three? Not possible...
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Nightfall »

charter wrote:
Nightfall wrote:
charter wrote: Nightfall is definately scum, he has still not added anything to this game.
Excuse me... I was one of the very first people to argue against your idea of mass name claiming and have continued to debate that issue with you as you haven't seemed to want to give it up... What else have you contributed?
Given opinions on quite a few people. You haven't.
And on top of that you proceed to question and apply pressure to Jebus for unvoting you after you claimed power role and were L-1? Why wouldn't he unvote you and allow some discussion?
He thought it was a good idea to put me at L-1 once. The only thing I can see that has stopped him from doing it again was people reacted adversely to it the first time.
I still get a scum vibe from you Charter but I'd rather we try and learn more about people before we make today's lynch decision.
This is just in here for the town's benefit. You're not trying to learn anything about anyone. I see no questions except to those that attack you.
Nightfall wrote:Calm down Gamma and stop mouthing off just because I pointed out that you've posted less. It's a game. I think Charter over looked you and mentioned me as a suspect because I unlike you went against his opinions.

No. Try again. I picked you because in your role PM you got a scum role.
1. You have given opinions on more people because you have been in arguments with more people and having to defend your viewpoints. I have commented on how I didn't like you and others creating pointless bandwagons earlier in the game. After that I debated with you the positives and negatives of name claiming at this point in this game.
At that point I wasn't noticing any great changes in who seemed town like
or scum like. When Jebus started to look more town like I commented on that, and when Gamma looked even more scum like than earlier on commented on that.

2. That is one way of reading it. But didn't you also "reveal" that you were a "power role" during that period of time? I saw/see Jebus not revoting you as a cautious move from a townie not sure whether you really are a power role or scum faking a claim in "supposed" twilight.

3. I'm sorry if I post things that are "only for the towns benefit"... I'm sorry I'm not doing more to help scum... You say that you see no questions except those that attack me? did you mean to say that you only see questions from me directed towards people that attack me? Yawetag and myself were the two to start questioning your and other bandwagoners actions at the start, long before anyone started "attacking" me. As for "attacking" me, you have said that you think I am scum and Gamma has voted me giving no evidence except a little swear word rant.
Both of you I expressed my thoughts on before you started "attacking" me. My comment was made to also say that if anyone else feels the need to comment on someones scummyness, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

4. So your power is to incorrectly see other peoples' role pm's?
great power role there... If there is something in the game that makes you think I am scum or even less townlike besides me disagreeing with your idea of nameclaiming then please let me know, because right now everything you say to me really reads like a pissed off scum whose angry that someone didn't follow his lead.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

charter wrote:You actually think I could tell that he was definately scum from like page three? Not possible...
seeing as that's what you said…
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:08 am

Post by Braeden »

Wow, thats a pretty blatant contradiction Charter. You seem increasingly more guilty and desperate to me. I have been waiting in the hopes that you would say something to change my mind. Since you claim a power role but refuse to disclose your role bothers me greatly.

Vote: Charter
"The myths die hard, especially within the Mafia.├óÔé¼
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:14 am

Post by pacman281292 »

umm... L-1...
charter, can you roleclaim please?
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

pacman281292 wrote:umm... L-1...
charter, can you roleclaim please?
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Jebus »

Jebus wrote:Currently wary of Empking's pushing for a claim [manner/persistency], though I also do sort of think Charter should claim, just because of the "Congratulations, you've lynched a power role" post.

Also note that Charter is currently at L-1.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:29 am

Post by charter »

Ok, time to come clean. I realize this will get me lynched (I should just claim some obscure power role so I get NK'ed) but here we go.

I knew I was at L-1 when I said "congrats, you lynched a power role". I was hoping that scum would realize I wasn't actually at L-1 and hammer me after I said that (or make a reaction like Gamma did). I'm also not a power role. That was to entice scum to hammer me. I'm Water Works (worst freaking property on the board) and I'm a vanilla townie.

I would say that Breadan and Gamma and Nightfall (with yawetag and Empking getting the honorable mentions) are scum.

Proceed with lynching me now...
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Nightfall »

Two questions Charter.

Why did you speak down about Jebus' actions earlier but not include him on your "scum list"?

before you are lynch / If you're lynched, Could you give a reason why you think the people you listed are scum?
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by charter »

As for Jebus, my scum list already contains five people. He would be the sixth, but I can't name half the people as scum (and basically everyone voting me) if I want my suggestions to be given a second notice. (although I'm not suspicious of the people voting me for voting me, I think it's likely that at least once scum is because I've made myself an easy person to lynch)

As for why I think those people are scum, I can tell you why, but this isn't going to convince anyone.

Braedan - First says votes went on me in haste (and he didn't seem suspicious of me at all), then votes me for a BS reason. Saying I contradicted myself, when I just overstated which I do all the time. Cmon, no one actually knows who is scum on page six barring some catastrophic slip up. Pretty sure Breaedan is scum.

Gamma - I'm not very sure here. I think his reaction to thinking I was hammered was fake.

Nightfall - I still maintain you're posting a lot but saying little. Also you paid notice to three votes on Breadan when there is zero reason to. You're a story changer too. In your post 17 you claim to be one of the first people to speak out against nameclaim. By looking at your posts this is easy discounted. Your post 3 says you're in the grey area. You only spoke out against it after everyone else said they didn't want to, initially you gave a wishy washy answer. I also see this as scummy. Add in reasons from my earlier post. I wasn't really expecting a defense, I really didn't give you anything you could defend against. Pretty sure Nightfall is scum.

yawetag - Scum for so many reasons. Unfortunately he gets more leniency because it's painfully obvious these could be newbie mistakes. Questioning the wagon on Breadan, once again, zero reason to. Votes the V/LA player and makes me play 20 questions to get an answer to my question if it was a serious vote or not. OMGUS's Gamma when Gamma votes yawetag. Can't read (whether accidental or purposefully misreading) it doesn't make him look town. I don't think he's mentioned a single person but charter, Gamma, Anticolle (when voting him for no reason) and Jebus for voting Breadan early. He's really said even less than Nightfall. I would actually put him in the list of three to be scum and remove Gamma probably.

Empking - Meta mostly. I think he's being much more helpful than when I've seen him as town (never seen him as scum though)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by charter »

Speaking of Anticolle.
Can we get a replacement on him? Hasn't posted in the thread at all...
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by Gamma »

This sucks.

I'm going to flip a coin. If it's heads, I'm going to hammer charter for (among other things) lying about roles, calling me scum (I thought we were bros ;~;) without much of a case, and now he's giving up and stuff. If it's tails, someone else might as well lynch him, because I won't.

If anyone calls it out, it was RANDOM.org, and I have the screenshots to prove it.

brb flipping
V/LA until I get a new computer
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Gamma »

It was heads.

I might have thought this over, but I already flipped, plus Faith No More is playing and that's ultimate badass music, so
unvote, vote charter
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Gamma »

and here is absolute proof i was not trying to hammer him because he called me scum and i panicked (HONEST) or something:

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by charter »

News flash. The "flip again" button will keep flipping until you get the result you want.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by charter »

Oh, and Gamma moves back up (in scumminess) for not even giving time to discuss my claim or anything. Nightfall goes down a little because he did.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

OK, bye bye...
*hopes charter is scum*
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by charter »

Oh, and tomorrow, someone ask Gamma how page 8 is any different than page 6 which he was so concerned about before.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

Vote count

charter (7): Megatheory, Alabaska J, yawetag, pacman281292, Empking’s Alt,Gamma,Braeden
Gamma (1): Nightfall
yawetag (1): charter
Not voting (4): Anticollie, Spoilum, Jebus

Lynch count has been reached.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

Charter has been lynched. He was
Water Works,a Vanilla Townie.

Night will last 72 hours. If there is no action received by then, then your action will be a "No Action".
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:36 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

What's next after Jail again?

Not St. Charles Place anymore, I can tell you that. Somebody took a pair of scissors out and removed it. Hope you prisoners don't mind being right next to a power plant.

Empking's Alt, who was
St. Charles Place, a vanilla townie
, has been cut out of the board on Night 1.

It's Day 2. With 10 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

Braeden requested replacement last night, and I'm looking for one for Anticollie as well. I know I've been out since a few days before game start, but even
I
think that's a long time to be out. —SC

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”