Newbie 745 - Town wins!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Mufasa »

/confirm
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Mufasa »

*Yawns* Was a long day in the office, gawd I hate working Sundays, so many slow drivers, but the wait was worth it! The big event is here, So excited to be at this convention, How is everyone?
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Mufasa »

I do not like playing Russian roulette and this is what it is when I have little to no information to go at, therefore I will case my
Vote- No Lynch
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Mufasa »

hmm That is a valid point, hmmm I am not sure who I should vote for, *goes and finds a hat and some paper*
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by Mufasa »

*Draws name from hat* and Lucky winner is Gabe, hmm hat doesn't like lazy people? lol who woulda thunk it
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Mufasa »

unvote

vote: gabe
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Spinach wrote:
Gabe wrote:
Spinach wrote:
Gabe wrote:Hey everyone!

Vote: Seamus2008

Because names with numbers are hard to remember.
There is always Copy + Paste and abbreviations, :P
First thing to remember about me: I am the single most
lazy
individual you will ever know. Keep that in mind. :D
But what will happen when the posts get longer and you have to *gasp* read! and *GASP* Think?!? O.o
Loling at this, seeing only one would believe that if he were lazy he would likely be a cop seeing from where I come from Cops/pigs/donut munchers are all stereotypically fat and lazy. I personally hope if he is a cop, that he will be an active an insightful cop ;)
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:12 am

Post by Mufasa »

hohum wrote:
neko2086 wrote:FK, games usually start with everyone random-voting to get discussion going.

unvote; vote: mufasa

Fishing for power roles is bad.
I don't think he's role fishing. I think he gets the point that I made about random votes and is trying to make a joke vote now.
I think you would be pretty accurate

On another train of thought has anyone realized the weather lately, been a little dreary out.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:00 am

Post by Mufasa »

unvote

vote: seamus2008

Based on the fact that he is inactive I'd rather have a little bit quicker game therefore inactivity is a must by by.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Mufasa »

this is my first time playing here in Mafiascum.net, srry for any confusion, but I am just trying to get a feel for this game on this forum type play, just kinda feeling my way through the darkness if you know what i mean
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:36 am

Post by Mufasa »

either going seamus or bronco good choices in retrospect, just based off i like active chatters, makes all online forums more fun, and entertaining
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Mufasa »

What question voting three times? I voted three times to get everyones feel to who I voted for, just wanted to poke and prod a few places to see reactions and feelings you know, my ma works at a butchery and you gotta make sure the meat is just right, so you gotta poke around a bit.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Mufasa »

School was snowed out here so thought I'd have time to check the weather in these forums ;)
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Mufasa »

Idk what you guys mean by changing votes and stuff, this is my first round of mafia I really don't get whats so significant about changing votes and such
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Mufasa »

o ok thanks for the tips, I just figured if it is random really there won't be any information that will give an indication on who to vote for so i was just going with whoever had the most votes, and since both werent the most talkative I just did eni mini miny mo, didn't know there was any strategy during a random vote, thanks for the informative
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by Mufasa »

how would no lynch benefit scum? :?: wouldn't scum want a lynch so they could kill a townie? i just said no lynch cause random vote didnt sound like the way to go you know without any clues
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Mufasa wrote:either going seamus or bronco good choices in retrospect, just based off i like active chatters, makes all online forums more fun, and entertaining
I said you or seamus because you've been inactive thats all, now that you are chatting I'd gladly not vote you
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Mufasa »

This is my first game on any online source, have played multiply games in real life, just you know seems like everyone has a different rule set, and on that mind set I've never played with a random vote that is the only reason why i am a little confused at the beginning of this round.

@bronco hmm you and spinach friends. Good to know we have a little bonding :)

@ newbie card theory I don't think people should give a "bye" to newbies because this thread is called newbie game therefore we all are pretty much newbs I think
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Gabe wrote:
Mufasa wrote:@bronco hmm you and spinach friends. Good to know we have a little bonding :)
Bonding... or obviously SCUM?! I think I'm on to something :P
which i had link to the last game they were in to see any suspicious links hmm
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Mufasa »

yes wish srry couldnt edit post didnt want to double post
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Just checked the posts from spinach and it looks like him and bronco were townies in the game they played and won, he made a comment that it was the first game past D1 for him, and he was either the cop
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Mufasa »

unvote

People starting to actually chat around, kinda on same thought as bronco about waiting a bit before casting a vote
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Mufasa »

vote: Broncofaninmd
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Just a random vote, no really, like I said in the first time I was questioned about voting for two different people I am trying to get chat flow, commentation, and reactions. Just trying to find where people stand, how they react and how others react tell a lot about what and how they feel.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Mufasa »

suspicious or smart? Seriously without any information the only thing you have to do is prod around, so I gotta say I'm not going to vote blindly, I am gonna poke around and in the end if I have to I will go with my gut, but I'd like to surface some evidence.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Mufasa »

As for Musafa, his actions have been very eratic but I think it is because he is overly enthusiastic to get involved in the game. For some reason I haven't seen him as scummy just yet, seems too easy a target..[/quote]

I am Very enthused indeed to be here :) I have enjoyed very much to be able to play this game online, I've loved playing this game at winter retreats, club get to gethers, and Family reunions. I am more than excited to get this game rolling, I just hope this excitement doesn't get me the first ticket out of here.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by Mufasa »

This reminds me of the first epesiode of Survivor: Tocantanis this year, all about first impressions. I quite honoestly being this is my first game on these forums, feel I can't vote any one of you guys out based on the fact I don't like making decisions without any facts. I therefore have to say my vote has just been to figure you guys out, and I am therefore going to have to once again bring my case to rest with a
unvote

I am very confused with a random vote day.. hm how much longer does this last?
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Mufasa »

hohum wrote:I think we've done a good job already of transitioning from the random voting stage to discussing concerns about one another.

Keep it up guys.
You sure do come and go as you please, your lack of contributing seems a bit odd. Well have a nice day.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Mufasa »

broncofaninmd wrote:What makes me think he is blantly scummy? Actually the faster question would of been to ask me what makes me think he is town.

1. He vote hops so fast, that he eliminates the sole purpose of a vote.
2. He offered to put me on lynch -2 with a "random" vote.
3. He offers a no-lynch on day one.
4. He offers strategy on one thing, then plays newbie card on others.
5. If in fact he is town, he is drawing much needed attention from scum.
I will answer to the best of my ability each of your concerns.
1. vote hopping I really don't see this scummy, quite honestly by vote hopping I got this place a little rattled up, it was a little strategy but more fun to get all of your brains ticking. I do realize after the fact that you guys have "policies" and didn't realize that was one of them. My apologies. However, on that note I am just an active little bugger and just settling down and being little more patient.
2. I didn't even know what l-2 meant until after ya'll posted that, but I do now. Really the whole purpose of putting you on L-2 was to add a little pressure to you make you sweat it out and most of all get you to react and hopefully stir up this lobster pot.
3. I've never played a mafia game whee no-lynch was even spoken of, I really didn't understand the concept of this, so I suggested a no lynch in order to find out if no lynch on day one is a bad thing or good thing, really quite honestly I didn't see it as a bad thing when I first heard about it but after reading other games and your posts about it I have understood it's pros and cons to the game. And If we want to get some insight into mafia/townies then We need to take the chance lunch one of us as sometimes we can't kill a mafia without sacraficing a few townies in the process.
4.Really on some things like acronyms, new game concepts ( random vote, no lynch, etc. ) are all new terms and ideas for me coming from out side this forum, So yes I had to play the "newbie" card because I truly am new to these ideas and terms. Thanks for bringing light on these. Yes, I do bring some strategy from mafia games outside of these forums as well.
5. AS to this statement, I have taken a lot of heat in the early going, I am just so glad to be in such a great community where I can learn strategies, and new twists and turns on this game that I too may be able to bring some of these concepts and ideas to the outside games. I realize I have done some stupid things already, but seriously I am just an overly anxious teen playing this for the love of the game.

Good Day and God Bless,

PS..human rights activists are up in arms over hildog's trip to china
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Mufasa »

Really don't understand why he did that, uhm
unvote if I have a vote out there

vote: seamus2008
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Been a long day of playing search and destroy on Call of Duty 5 came down to one on one and I had no radar, then without notice the enemy notified me of his position by firing off a round of a Pistol. Aha the red dot appears on my map, time to go in for the kill.
Enemy has planted the bomb
Nooooo he is going out with a bang...... hmmm Enemy was killed by my bouncing betty! YES!...... Time to go deactivate the bomb... 5....4 .....3 .....2......1 Phew close call but the mission is complete....
Job well done soldier.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Mufasa »

Hmm Elevator music playing.... Interesting wait.. Bah Humbug..
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Mufasa »

neko2086 wrote:
Mufasa wrote:I am Very enthused indeed to be here I have enjoyed very much to be able to play this game online, I've loved playing this game at winter retreats, club get to gethers, and Family reunions. I am more than excited to get this game rolling, I just hope this excitement doesn't get me the first ticket out of here.
You were so excited to get this game going, it seems. So, what the hell are you doing right now? Sorry, but if you're not going to play, I'm going to request that you be replaced.

Only game-related discussion belongs in here. If you want to talk about elevator music or the weather, start a topic in General Discussion. You're not helping us at all right now. It would be wonderful if you could go back to commenting on the game at hand.
I had a good choice of words after hearing your post, but I chose to be a more sophisticated scholar about my reply.

I am playing this game, and I am not the one that is slowing this game down or hampering this game anymore than it is. I believe you are the one that is slowing this game down. You suggested we don't lynch Seamus 2008 when he blatantly told us "BTW I'm the Mafia". I seriously could not see how we couldn't lynch him on day one after that statement , That was the only statement that he has really made all game, Obviously someone who can't play actively and with that post he is 1 for 1 on being a scum, There is not possible way we cannot lynch him today. I also believe we have been on day one long enough to determine somethings around here, and we really should lynch Seamus2008 because his lack of game play.

Now as far as the elevator post, No one was talking it is very much boring when you are apart of a forum game where no one talks for more than 7 hours.

You sure do have a way of targeting people for minute things, that are quite honestly what a forum is about.
I think I have been getting a fare amount of "abuse" posts towards me for the dumbest things:
like Religion, weather, it is nonsense

I believe we should lynch seamus in the next 12 hours.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Mufasa »

"Mufasa, what harm do you see in letting this day drag out longer? Were you worried your self-destructing scumbuddy was going to take you down with him?"

Could not see how this could pertain to me seeing that I am a townie..... from the looks of it tho if Seamus2008 is indeed mafia he has put you on the block with him, but we will most certainly have to take out seamus2008 today because if he does turn mafia we know who should be next, and if he isn't mafia we know to go off other clues and not the "Neko is other mafia".

I don't see any harm in letting the day drag out longer, I am just 16 and im a restless teenager, So just a little fiesty, and unfortunately impatient. haha. It's alright, there is some good discussion flowing as of late :)
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:41 am

Post by Mufasa »

READ my post please, we lynch seamus today if he flips scum than ya we have some insight to who is mafia but if he flips town no need to worry?
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:22 am

Post by Mufasa »

Yes that is 5 votes for seamus
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Mufasa »

If he turns to be scum I would really hate as well, seams to be only way.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Spinach wrote:
The rest of your posts contain very little content, and absolutely no commenting on who might be scum (except for seamus).

So, anything else?
No, not anything else.

*sigh* I realize my posts do not contain very much content. I was told this post-game the last time. All I can say is. . .
I'm working on it.

Otherwise, Spinach never voted for Seamus. Trying to stay out of the spotlight since you knew Seamus was townie anyway.. no need to vote right.. Just sit back and watch... Scummy action IMO.
If I understand correctly, voting him would have killed him, and I was respecting Blade's request by not voting him.
I ask everyone to stop voting for Seamus until he has answered this question. In the meantime, we can continue what we were discussing before he posted and made his claim.
Also, I was out of town/had no internet the rest of the weekend, so I could not post/vote.
out of town doing what? killing poor brancofaninmd?
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Mufasa »

the events from yesterday do we not all know? seamus was lynched, then the night phase of the game happend, and then we found out Bronco was lynched, and now we are all discussing our dreams we had last night? I think that is common knowledge, or was there something you wanted to ask differently?
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Mufasa »

I believe Spinach is scum, he was very quite day one, and he made the first jump on day 2. Spinach seemed to make himself look like Bronco's friend day one (from previous rounds) to make it seam to us to be impossible for Seamus to be Scum this time around.
Thererfore my vote is for
vote: Spinach
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Mufasa »

@ Spinach you didn't understand what I said, I said that you may have brought up the pregame relationship, and may have killed bronco, and now why would we think that you would kill off someone you had a relationship pregame with, that is what my vote is based off of. I now understand why you were quiet day one, but not ready to remove my vote
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Mufasa »

OK well, seams like an active bunch of people, Well here are my thoughts Spinach hasn't said anything, neko is away, Bladewing no clue, and Gabe really donno either. Been a bit inactive lately.

Spinach is currently in L-1 and hasnt said anything to save himself, in my opinion. Inactive? Hmm, I'm just not sure as of right now.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Well spinach I'm calling you out on a claim and if you convince me your town then I will be more willing to remove my vote on you
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Gabe wrote:
Mufasa wrote:Well spinach I'm calling you out on a claim and if you convince me your town then I will be more willing to remove my vote on you
I'm curious: when did Spinach claim anything?
no I am asking for a claim, because I don't feel he has provided enough iinformation to prove he is town and not scum
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Mufasa »

neko2086 wrote:
unvote
first of all, not because I believe the claim, but because I don't know if I trust F:K when there's a L-1 sitting here.

Spinach's claim is really interesting, especially seeing as how there are no villagers in this game...

I actually probably wouldn't mind lynching spinach, but this is moving too fast.
Moving too fast? He's been on L-1 for 5 days now, ya moving real fast there. Plus I still don't find Fk suspicious
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Kison wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Mufasa

Neko was already voting, and new votes don't count unless I unvote. Sorry.
Looking forward to see what you think after you have read and had more time to digest :)
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Mufasa »

unvote Vote: Self just to stir up conversation
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:02 am

Post by Mufasa »

VA/LA till Sunday
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Mufasa »

Hello. I appreciate you're thoughts everyone, and I am back from my absence leave.

Concerning the self vote: I voted for myself because I didn't want to slow any part of the game down for anyone. In my thinking I did not see this as anti-town because I felt that the days have compiled and I didn't want to make anyone have to wait on me. With that said, I also now see that it was anti town, with the fact that me being lynched would result in a third townie being lost and the town being at a extreme disadvantage to winning. I must say I have to thank Bladewing and by him not voting I would think the entire town should see him as pro-town very much, and not only because of the doctor claim.

that said my suss:
Bladewing
Doctor claim at L-1 corresponds to his game play and the way he has handled my self vote.
Neko/Kison
Kison has done an amazing job coming in and repairing the damage that Neko had on my beliefs on who was scum. However, we must look at what Neko had down, which makes the two scummy.
Hohum
Excellent at lying low and entering the fray when the fire is burning, but isn't very good at lighting the match to start a fire. Therefore he is suss but I wouldn't say scum at this point.
Spinach
Thoughts haven't changed from last vote on him. Still Suss.
FK
Can't say much about him other than his dislike for hohum.
Therefore since I haven't been lynched and according to what I see you guys didn't want day one to end. I am going to
unvote. vote: Kison
. I really enjoy your posts, but my vote is based on what Neko had said during his time.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Mufasa »

The way he said things with a matter of fact, Im better than you, gloating way, wasn't neither friendly nor town like, and it caused me to see a lot of things he says as villonous remarks.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Mufasa »

i just didn't like his way of playing cause it was aroggant
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Mufasa »

i do think you are scum and you are doing much better than neko at hiding it
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Mufasa »

just an instinct thats all
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:49 am

Post by Mufasa »

I really wanted to vote Hohum but at the time everyone didn't suspect him at all, and I was afraid to go against him cause he kinda had a grasp on everyones play. idk
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:48 pm

Post by Mufasa »

I wouldn't mind voting for hohum, because the way he has lay lowed all game is rather lurkish and as of late he has been out, but I'd only do that if thats what we all come to a decision on.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:39 am

Post by Mufasa »

I believe that Spinach is Scummy but Hohum is as well. I would hammer either of them. But with their current MIA report we should wait I suppose.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:45 am

Post by Mufasa »

cool nice to see a hohum replacement, he was rather dry, but in the art that has become, I had strong feelings for Hohum being mafia, and you comming in and automatically going after me after I reportedly said I'd vote for Hohum, makes me just a suspecious as I was before, you think I am an easy kill therefore my vote is
vote: qwints
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Mufasa »

Qwints is most deffinitely more scummy than FK based on his predecessor s actions, and the way he has come in and said that he cant justify any of the actions that hohum did that were most scummy.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Attention please Qwints: You seemed to avoid my last post most carefully, reason to avoid it? You're predecessor was most deffinitely scummy and you don't get a new role when replacing therefore you have inherited that role of scummy. I wouldn't mind FK going home either frankly, however, I believe that you are the scummiest and should be lynched based on who I truly believe is scum. That is you.

That is why I must Stand up and
unvote, vote: Qwints
There is pretty much no other person than BV and Spinach that played as quiet as Hohum. You my sir are deff scum.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Mufasa »

how was it OMGUS I stated many times before I wanted to vote for hohum and yourself, it just so happens you voted for me first
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Lets see what the doctors remedy is.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Vanilla Role PM wrote:
You are a Vanilla Townie. You have no special powers. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Claim: Vanilla Townie
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Mufasa »

I got that from another thread I thought it was common in all games, further more it was not a direct copy from any mod role message, it came from another thread on this forum. Srry for the confusion.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Ya I hate you farside its a newbie game I would think their would be some give to rules for first offense.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Thanks for a good game, Qwints I really was hoping we had a chance to talk before we had to throw eachother under the bus well see you all around

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”