dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:04 am

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
dejkha wrote:You found me scummier than him and vote him instead? Then switched your vote to me before I said anything else? What was the point of that?
Lynching scum. Duh.
In order to lynch scum you decide to vote for someone you you don't even think is the scummiest and then change your vote to someone who hasn't said anything since your last vote. That's hardly believable. And don't even say your vote on him was for pressure, because one vote won't don't much in the pressure department.

Your vote patterns are hardly making any sense (I say "hardly" because I feel like giving you the BotD in that they might to you)

Vote Count #10

dejkha - 2 (Crazy, zwetschenwasser )
zwetschenwasser - 4 (MadCrawdad, Jazzmyn, rokovoj, IH)

Not Voting: dejkha, nicoliosgotpolio, ThaCoolness

5 to lynch and 3 to lynch at deadline.
Deadline is March 8.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:09 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

It got him to speak up, at least. Yes, it was for pressure.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:31 am

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:It got him to speak up, at least. Yes, it was for pressure.
Then I think it may be you who doesn't know what pressure means. It may have provided pressure, but I doubt it was anything no one could deal with. One vote doesn't make someone crack. Take a look, he responded to what you said, not your vote, so that had no influence on what he said. And he was "speaking up" before that post anyway.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:35 am

Post by dejkha »

Let me rephrase my 'pressure' statement. It would only be considered pressure it could lead to a lynch. The reasons for your one vote on him would not do that.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:36 am

It did have influence, dejkha. The subconscious is a powerful thing.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:41 am

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:It did have influence, dejkha. The subconscious is a powerful thing.
So you're saying he wouldn't have responded to your post if you didn't vote for him? Wow, you are overly confident in your votes.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:58 am

Yes.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:59 am

Post by dejkha »

That's just silly
FoS: Zwet

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:01 am

Why not a vote?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 am

Post by dejkha »

I don't think there's enough reason to vote you yet. The reason that brought me to FoS you wouldn't be a very good deciding factor.

IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:01 am

Post by IH »

I sticking with my Zwet vote. Even with all of that scummyish attitude, and Siron thought that Zwet was town? I may be mistaken but... I don't think that Siron was trying to make himself look better. Of course maybe he suicided to throw us off for the oh so delicious Wifom. I'm going to choose to stick with my original vote.

Post 183 is why I'm sticking with my vote. Before Siron gambled, he voted for Zwet.

as of Post 186, IGMEOY Jassmyn, but not much else.
Dejkha wrote:
I said I thought it was scummy that he put hohum at the end of his post, not that I thought he was scum. I thought it was vote worthy, not lynch worthy. Since that was the name of dead scum, there were many of words he could've used instead of "hohum".
Big red X goes here.
Crazy wrote:Oh, and certainly this WIFOM will disturb some people, but seeing how the first 2 scum were so antsy with their triggers, doesn't it surprise anyone that zwet is at L-1 and hasn't vigged someone yet if he's scum? (Even if he vigged MT, he could vig again until he died.)
(shrug) he could have been the one to kill megatheory, since Siron didn't really get any heat until a bit later.
Crawdad wrote:That's mighty hard to believe. I would assume for most people, when playing town, they post as they see things of interest. It really has nothing to do with mood. As scum, on the other hand, one must twist, weave, and sometimes reach. Probably more likely to be done when the mood (or opportunity) strikes.
As someone who has lurked through games for like the past year, this is completely untrue. Especially with the pace of content this game goes through? I can totally understand why someone would hold off on posting.
Crawdad wrote:The fact that you would say this is more than interesting. Especially since you pulled your case on Sir out of thin air.

The minute that Sir voted for IH, you were all over him... saying that IH had a good case for voting you, so Sir must be scum. It was a weak (non-existent) case, at best, but you apparently felt great about Sir being scum at that point.

How would Sir voting for IH make you so sure, especially when you claim that IH had a good reason for voting you but never really address IH's reason?
This is a good point.

Anyone noticed that since Sir died, Zwet has now made a "possible" scumlist? Not to mention anyone (but me apparently) that attacks him gets put on it?

To be honest, I'd be perfectly fine with a hammer at this point. There are 9 players left. 2 are scum, 3 are masons, 4 are townies. that's 2 scum/7 players, not to mention the scum don't have nightkills. They have to take a shot in the dark that's NOT IN THEIR FAVOR, which will hurt them EVEN more. If scum don't take another shot, then we have... let's see... like 5 mislynches?

Before a hammer gets dropped, I'd like to have everyone's opinions, but I vote for ======[ ]
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:38 am

Post by nicoliosgotpolio »

It got him to speak up, at least. Yes, it was for pressure.
You don't remember last game do you? Remember when we (Meaning Hohum and me, MAFIA) "pressure" voted townies? Oh right...
I don't like your pressure vote at all, especially since its 1 vote and no one is following.
FoS : Zwet
, only because I don't hammer until everyone else can't, or wants me to.
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by Crazy »

dej wrote:The first part would imply that you know for a fact Sir posted hohum for absolutely no reason. If you didn't then there may be a reason he did it. It not always smart to generalize scum. They don't all play alike.

As for your second part, I think it did looked scummy and I voted anyway. Don't like it, sue me (or vote me in this case).
"Hohum" is a word; at least "ho-hum" is but I'm sure it could be spelled without the hyphen as well. I assume that is why Sir said it, because there is no possible way that saying "hohum" could have any scum motivation. No scum motivation = NOT SCUMMY = NOT WORTHY OF A VOTE.
MCD wrote:The thing is, I'm not questioning post count as an indicator of town vs. scum...only the motivation to post.

When you apologized for not posting, claiming that you thought you already posted more, it appeared that your motivation for posting might be simply to keep others off of your back.
I apologized in the game I linked to as well.
Crazy wrote: Hi, sorry for disappearing. I'll look into this game and post tomorrow.
Crazy wrote: If you see my level of posting elsewhere on this site for the last couple days, you can see I've been inactive in general.

I do owe this game a reread.
My point, sometimes, regardless of alignment, I do post just for the sake of posting, just because I don't really feel like posting at that moment.

As for zwet, I'm leaning towards him being town, but I don't feel very strongly about it. You guys can hammer him if you want.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by dejkha »

Crazy wrote: "Hohum" is a word; at least "ho-hum" is but I'm sure it could be spelled without the hyphen as well. I assume that is why Sir said it, because there is no possible way that saying "hohum" could have any scum motivation. No scum motivation = NOT SCUMMY = NOT WORTHY OF A VOTE.
Hey, listen to this one: It was to me. Tada.

If something is a scumtell, then it is; if something is scummy, then it's a matter of opinion. And, clearly, I don't agree with yours.

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Crazy »

dej wrote: If something is a scumtell, then it is; if something is scummy, then it's a matter of opinion. And, clearly, I don't agree with yours.
By that logic, then can I say...

Your join date is in September. That is scummy. You cannot possibly argue that point, because I say it's scummy and that's my opinion.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by dejkha »

Crazy wrote:
dej wrote: If something is a scumtell, then it is; if something is scummy, then it's a matter of opinion. And, clearly, I don't agree with yours.

Your join date is in September. That is scummy. You cannot possibly argue that point, because I say it's scummy and that's my opinion.
Exactly, but since it's a matter of opinion, it's up to everyone else to think for themselves how scummy it is to them.

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by Crazy »

dejkha wrote:
Crazy wrote:

Exactly, but since it's a matter of opinion, it's up to everyone else to think for themselves how scummy it is to them.
Yes, but if I think you voted for a crappy reason, then can't I call you out on that and call
you
scummy?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by dejkha »

Crazy wrote: Yes, but if I think you voted for a crappy reason, then can't I call you out on that and call
you
scummy?
Sure, I haven't argued that you can't.

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by Crazy »

So... you're basically saying we've reached a stalemate and we need other people's opinions to resolve it?

I'm fine with that.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by dejkha »

I don't think we're in any stalemate that requires other peoples opinions (or at least not in one were we don't already have the opinions of others). Care to inform me on what it is we need opinions on?

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Crazy »

dejkha wrote:I don't think we're in any stalemate that requires other peoples opinions (or at least not in one were we don't already have the opinions of others). Care to inform me on what it is we need opinions on?
Crazy: Having the word "hohum" at the end of your post can not be scummy.
Dej: Yes, it can be. Why would a pro-town person use that word when there are better words to use?
Crazy: Okay, but there's no scum motivation to use the word hohum.
Dej: Well, it's my opinion, and I say it's scummy.
Crazy: Well, I say it's a crappy opinion, and I say you're scummy.

I mean, what else can we do? You haven't supplied any motivation Sir might have possibly had for posting the word "hohum." So I say it was a crappy vote reason indeed.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by dejkha »

Ok, but I'm pretty sure everyone else has said what they thought about it, but if they haven't then can go ahead. Like I said before, I'm not Sir, so I don't know what motivation he could've had for it.

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Crazy »

dejkha wrote:Ok, but I'm pretty sure everyone else has said what they thought about it, but if they haven't then can go ahead. Like I said before, I'm not Sir, so I don't know what motivation he could've had for it.
And I have no possible idea what your motivation was for joining in September! You must be scum!
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by dejkha »

My join date can't really relate to the game, so it's not much to go by, but do as you wish.

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Crazy »

dejkha wrote:My join date can't really relate to the game, so it's not much to go by, but do as you wish.
Okay, then substitute it for something that's in the game. You used the contraction "can't." There is no possible reason why pro-town would use that word! You must be scum!

Work for you? Do you get my point yet?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”